Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Mercy View Post
Odysseus + Tianzi(this must be stopped)
Yeah >o< Odysseus must die, then the problem will be solved >_>
Old 2008-06-06, 14:14   Link #11082
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
It lives on through the Shinkirou (aka *Mirage*)!!
The Gawain shall always be alive with us within our hearts...
Old 2008-06-06, 14:17   Link #11083
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitcage View Post
Maybe he will "use" her to rise to Knight of One? I think that was Suzaku's goal.
I really don't think Suzaku can do that. He doesn't have the personality to do such a thing without it being obvious what he is doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Maybe he's a geek?

Well, everyone seem to like Flow. I know I am weird XD

I know, I guess it will be tragic, but it seems so romantic... (the scene under the starry sky...). I don't care about the age difference. Tianzi will be a woman in 5+ years, if Li survives, I guess it can happen. And actually I don't think Li has romantic feelings for a 12 years old girl though.

I want a big plot twist XD!

We will see, dann

Thanks. Maybe C.C. is a real Goddess <3 or maybe the Queen of that "Geass Civilization"
Well, he doesn't seem the type for computers either but maybe it will just suit him more.

I think they are pretty good. They aren't my favorite or anything, but I liked COLORS back in season 1.

I doubt he has feelings of any sort either. I'd imagine he would view her more as a little sister he must protect or something of the sort. I doubt anything will happen though.

I don't actually. I'm sick of plot twists where someone turns out to be evil or something like that. Not that I want the show to be too predictable (though it already is in some aspects).

Maybe, but I doubt she'll be around anymore at the end be it because of dying or going into the heavens or something.

I rather hope not myself. And she was confirmed to have once been a normal human being.

And KS, don't doubt Yukana anymore.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-06, 14:45   Link #11084
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Well, he doesn't seem the type for computers either but maybe it will just suit him more.
I'm not talking about programing skills or anythink like that, just that he's skilled with the keyboard.

Quote:
I doubt he has feelings of any sort either. I'd imagine he would view her more as a little sister he must protect or something of the sort. I doubt anything will happen though.
We're okay on something, yeah! I doubt anything romantic can happen during R2 between the two. But I assume TianZi could love him much even now while he only sees her as his Empress. Li seems to love his country and traditions very much.

Quote:
I don't actually. I'm sick of plot twists where someone turns out to be evil or something like that. Not that I want the show to be too predictable (though it already is in some aspects).
I want big plot twists. I want to be surprised. I'm like that

Quote:
Maybe, but I doubt she'll be around anymore at the end be it because of dying or going into the heavens or something.
We're talking about Shirley, right? (or about C.C.?)

Quote:
I rather hope not myself. And she was confirmed to have once been a normal human being.
We will see, maybe she had only her mother or father who was human.

On a side note, there are so many characters............ :/ I begin to doubt there will be only two seasons.
Old 2008-06-06, 14:45   Link #11085
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:

Dude I play a lot better with an FPS keyboard than with those XBOX 360 controllers

I'm sure Lelouch will be fine, besides, he's a commander not a fighter so he shouldn't fight too much.
Old 2008-06-06, 14:47   Link #11086
fruitcage
<3

WASD for movement and Hot Keys for combo attacks?
Old 2008-06-06, 15:10   Link #11087
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
I'm not talking about programing skills or anythink like that, just that he's skilled with the keyboard.

We're okay on something, yeah! I doubt anything romantic can happen during R2 between the two. But I assume TianZi could love him much even now while he only sees her as his Empress. Li seems to love his country and traditions very much.

I want big plot twists. I want to be surprised. I'm like that

We're talking about Shirley, right? (or about C.C.?)

We will see, maybe she had only her mother or father who was human.

On a side note, there are so many characters............ :/ I begin to doubt there will be only two seasons.
I wasn't either myself. I think he is probably good with it as well. Of course, we'll have to wait until we get more info on how exactly this whole thing works. Maybe it has some high tech A.I. that as developed from looking at the Druid system or something crazy like that.

We have enough to take care of without that happening. They could care about each other quite a lot. Maybe she loves him or something, but I doubt he feels the same about her. She looks so sad in those pictures though and in that preview as well. I really hope they join the Order. I want to see her interact with everyone.

Some would be good, but there are some I'd rather not end up seeing.

I thought that was a response to me saying C.C. was more likely to die or something. Either way, we aren't likely to develop anything serious with Shirley at this point and I don't think C.C. is living through this either.

It's possible I suppose that her mother (that whole civilization looked to be all girls to me) was the one she got it from and she may have "awakened" or something when she was at a certain age.

I'd be inclined to agree with you except that this was confirmed to have been a 50 episode series as a whole. Seriously though, we have way too many plotlines and characters. This is one of the reasons I wanted to get away from Ashford since I thought with that gone for good we could focus more on the other characters and plotlines. I guess not though.

I can't handle another series though. Maybe a movie or something will happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Dude I play a lot better with an FPS keyboard than with those XBOX 360 controllers

I'm sure Lelouch will be fine, besides, he's a commander not a fighter so he shouldn't fight too much.
I don't think he'll be fighting like a videogame though. That would be very funny of course.

That's why I'd think the Shinkirou (or should we just say Mirage?) would be like the Gawain except better. It was the perfect type of Knightmare for him.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-06, 15:12   Link #11088
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
That's why I'd think the Shinkirou (or should we just say Mirage?) would be like the Gawain except better. It was the perfect type of Knightmare for him.
Wait... what?
Picture?

*EDIT*
never mind, I found it
damn I need to check up on these boards more often..
Old 2008-06-06, 15:13   Link #11089
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
The Gawain shall always be alive with us within our hearts...
Everybody loves Gawain.
Oh Bandai, at least release an 1/48 figure or KMF In Action for Gawain as a memorabilia.

Another set of furage pics. Mostly what we've seen earlier today, but a little more clear.
The 1st pic has Rolo in pilot suit.
The 3rd pic shows Milly with the Dazzling Club. She's going to graduate, so she's hosting this memorial festival- Cupid Day. (So I guess these girls are indeed Turn12 only.)

The 5th pic is the short novel this month. The first half is Nunnally thinking about Lelouch, wondering if he is doing well, how is his relationship with C.C., and has he made up with Shirley. And she sincerely wish someone, whoever it may be, that cares about Lelouch would stay by his side.
The latter half is Rolo trying to become closer to Lelouch. So he watched the videos about Nunnally in the database. And then he tries to call Lelouch "Oniisama", in Nunnally's tone even. But Lelouch stared at him. So he thinks "maybe I'm not being close to Nunnally enough" and even tries Nunnally's "Meow~~"
...This is just so sweet.

The 6th pic shows there will be goodies for Code Geass in next month's Newtype. A 20-page booklet, stickers, poster, postcard, Geass Net Card (not sure what this is), and an ordering form for "1/35 Lancelot Zero Version".

Near the bottom: Lelouch with heart hat. It didn't say who's wearing the China dress BTW.

In Yukana's Blog she wrote about recording C.C.'s character song today. But she didn't give any leaks except for it's composed by Hitomi Kuroishi, as expected.
Old 2008-06-06, 15:14   Link #11090
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nourredine View Post
Wait... what?
Picture?
Picture of Lelouch new knightmare?

>>>
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...56#post1636856
Old 2008-06-06, 15:15   Link #11091
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Finally, I was wondering when he would get a pilot suit.

Aren't they all graduating?

Aww about Nunnally thinking about Lelouch. I wonder if her comments about C.C. and Shirley were her misunderstanding things again.

Rolo trying to act like Nunnally? Oh, poor Rolo. It's also funny for some reason.

I hope Yukana's song is good this time around like the last one.

Old 2008-06-06, 15:21   Link #11092
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
The later half is Rolo trying to become closer to Lelouch. So he watched the videos about Nunnally in the database. And then he tries to call Lelouch "Oniisama", in Nunnally's tone even. But Lelouch stared at him. So he thinks "maybe I'm not being close to Nunnally enough" and even tries Nunnally's "Meow~~"
... This is just so sweet.
.... *ROTFL*! Haha, poor Rolo, he really tries his best...but he should change his tactics somewhat.
Old 2008-06-06, 15:22   Link #11093
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Was this back when he was first starting out or after? Still, I wish they had done something like this in the sound episodes or in one of those Picture Books.

Old 2008-06-06, 15:23   Link #11094
fruitcage
<3

Quote:
Rolo trying to act like Nunnally? Oh, poor Rolo. It's also funny for some reason.

I hope Yukana's song is good this time around like the last one.
lol if that scene with Rolo trying to act as Nunnally airs, that would be Gold.

Reincarnation was a good song.
Old 2008-06-06, 15:24   Link #11095
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
Everybody loves Gawain.
Oh Bandai, at least release an 1/48 figure or KMF In Action for gawain as a memorabilia.

Another set of furage pics. Mostly what we've seen earlier today, but a little more clear.
The 1st pic has Rolo in pilot suit.
The 3rd pic shows Milly with the Dazzling Club. She's going to graduate, so she's hosting this memorial festival- Cupid Day. (So I guess these girls are indeed Turn12 only.)

The 5th pic is the short novel this month. The first half is Nunnally thinking about Lelouch, wondering if he is doing well, how is his relationship with C.C., and has he made up with Shirley. And she sincerely wish someone, whoever it may be, that cares about Lelouch would stay by his side.
The later half is Rolo trying to become closer to Lelouch. So he watched the videos about Nunnally in the database. And then he tries to call Lelouch "Oniisama", in Nunnally's tone even. But Lelouch stared at him. So he thinks "maybe I'm not being close to Nunnally enough" and even tries Nunnally's "Meow~~"
... This is just so sweet.

The 6th pic shows there will be goodies for Code Geass in next month's Newtype. A 20-page booklet, stickers, poster, postcard, Geass Net Card (not sure what this is), and a ordering form for "1/35 Lancelot Zero Version".

Near the bottom: Lelouch with heart hat. It didn't say who's wearing the China dress BTW.

In Yukana's Blogshe wrote about recording C.C.'s character song today. But she didn't give any leaks except for it's composed by Hitomi Kuroishi, as expected.
Thanks ^^

Rolo is trying hard to replace Nunnaly XD. I wonder what Lelouch think of him since the last episodes. I guess there is a chance he could try to kill Nunnaly by jealousy....

Shirley in casual clothes again <3 Sol will be happy China dress = shirley, maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann
Are you suspicious by how similar she looks as well?
Too suspicious actually................... They said Anya resembles C.C., then now she resembles Marianne when she was young. I begin to think Marianne, C.C. and Anya are related, maybe........... (you will be depressed again now? )
Old 2008-06-06, 15:25   Link #11096
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I agree. The "meow" alone would be worth it.

I know it was good. Depressing though.

Quote:
Too suspicious actually................... They say Anya resembles C.C., then now she resembles Marianne when she was young. I begin to think Marianne, C.C. and Anya are related, maybe........... (you will be depressed again now? )
They probably are because that would have to happen knowing my luck with things. And yes, I feel pretty bad now.

Old 2008-06-06, 15:28   Link #11097
KrimzonStriker

As always you rock Koshimizu

Ah Rolo, now we just need you in color and your new look will be complete

You know I was wondering the exact same thing you were about them graduating Dann, maybe it was meant for all of them

Nunnally? Well isn't that interesting, perhaps some hints about the future progression of the story? As for the person who will stay by his side, well the fact that they transition to Rolo right afterwards tells me it wasn't Kallen they were hinting at. Oh, and Rolo needs to be true to himself more, you're not going to follow up Nunnally's act no matter how hard you try, her Nyyaaaa is top notch
Old 2008-06-06, 15:29   Link #11098
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I would think they would all be graduating now since they are all the same year now.

Well, I think she meant someone to take her role while she was gone and that pretty much is Rolo.

Old 2008-06-06, 15:29   Link #11099
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Picture of Lelouch new knightmare?

>>>
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...56#post1636856

yeah I found it a few pages back, buried in posts
Sorry to have made you link it but I already had found it

I seriously need to check up on these boards more ....

but have exams now so can't be arsed
Old 2008-06-06, 15:33   Link #11100
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Rolo is trying hard to replace Nunnaly XD. I wonder what Lelouch think of him since the last episodes. I guess there is a chance he could try to kill Nunnaly by jealousy....
Yeah well he's going to have to go through dozens of britannian officers and Suzaku to get to her. Even HE can't handle that right?................

Quote:
They probably are because that would have to happen knowing my luck with things. And yes, I feel pretty bad now.
There there I'm sure it's fine and the designers just came up with something like that.

Besides Anya has pink hair not black.

Looking at those princesses really make Schenzeil, Cornelia, and Euphie look like the good guys... or at least the better side of the family.
Closed Thread

Tags
psychic powers, random thoughts, speculation, spoiler, spoilers