AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-25, 09:18   Link #28021
elebarna
DXD_Oppai universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
probably they can't die for wound disase and other external things but since they do recive soul damage probably they can still die for aging
yeah in 10.000 years age......
Old 2012-04-25, 09:21   Link #28022
mds435

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
From the two summaries from Nom@n we can conclude and officially make true statements. Many of us were speculating that Ravel just had a crush on Ise or something more, the answer came to be was something more. The Phenex family set up Ravel as a way to influence Ise though it seems like to give Ravel a chance to get closer to a man potentially she has fallen in love with. Earlier I said Bandersnatch and Jabberwock were both creatures from the book "Through the Looking-Glass" by Lewis Carroll published in 1871. Never thought the book would confirm this, but its seems like foreshadowing of the next setting. Lewis Carroll is British so United Kingdoms may be the next setting. *Sob Sob* last post until Friday my final exams are here, a 100 question Biology test, Essay Exam, 50 question Math Exam, and a 50 question and essay Exam on History. Wish me luck. Oh by the way Lewis Carroll is the author of Alice and Wonderland and the book "Through the looking Glass" is the sequel of it.

Sorry I don't understand how Phenex family was attempting to influence Isse. Influence in what way? If anything the summary shows they were trying to establish Ravel as a future servant of Isse's group when he eventually goes independent. (Of course this assumed by everyone except the MC) I have not seen any type of influence being applied by their family. The only influence so far is Sirzechs, when he made her the manager. Now she can guide him intellectually.
Old 2012-04-25, 09:21   Link #28023
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodo View Post
First of all Welcome!
Not all the Phoenix members are immortal, from the current children of the house of Phoenix only Raiser is immortal, and about the others there's no info.
I think only Ravel who didn't get her immortality yet. Because i remember reading either on BT or zzhk's summaries that Raiser and Ruval has immortality powers(don't remember about the second eldest child though)
Old 2012-04-25, 09:25   Link #28024
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilNewBlood View Post
According to nom@n,

"Rossweisse response was different from others. She believed that Ise will comeback because she said something in the lines of "It's about time Ise will return because he craves for Rias's and Akeno's breast". She asked for the date as flow I think. So we havent seen Rossweisse fall for Ise completely yet."
So Ross and Rias cousin was the only one sure about Ise come back
One because Rias and Ise don't have done *that* and the other one because she know how much Ise like Rias and Akeno oppai
Old 2012-04-25, 09:28   Link #28025
Clue
nMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
I understand that you want the harem. but for one that say to us that we are bias (is this how you wrote that word?) sure you don't much better. I mean don't take this bad but you always make the harem more big that is for now.
The only one sure for now are Rias ,Akeno,Asia,Koneko Zenovia is the other one with more chance follow with Irina Ravel and Ross from what happen in vol 12 but we need more info. Ophis is still a wild card. I dont deny what you say but we still need to see more(if we go with the whole author POV).
Jeane d'arc is only you're wish we don't know if that's will ever happen. Kuroka show sign i give you this. But we still don't know if this will happen because we know what Koneko feel about this.
And from what we know le fay is a fan of oppai dragon we stil don't know if will happen or not(need more info).
You can't say to other people that they are bias if you do the same with the whole harem thing without more info.Seem to me you say to us we us are own POV and say about the author POV when you need that but you do the same with the harem thing. I don't want that you take this in a bad way but i think was worth to point this out.
Soji on the other hand i'm going to point out that whenever i talk about the harem
which is my own opinion of it you always have to reply to it
as if i'm stating a fact.
Btw you are also increasing the harem numbers. If we are going to look at facts you are also
wrong since from what we know as of right now the only official harem member is rias, and koneko in the future after she develops.
everyone is bias except the author itself. the only time we are not bias is when we state the facts...
I'm always looking in the future while holding information based on the story. We know that ise wants,
an ultimate harem, and that we are sure he wont have it with just 2 members considering you need 15 .So it'
logical that i try to fit in the gaps with people that have shown desire to join his harem and like him.
About le fay she has only shown admiration so i agree we can't count her as a member yet. also you were here
when i made the level scale from who loves him to who admires him and i had put le fay in the admiration level
so there's absolutley no point in you replying to my post.
Old 2012-04-25, 09:38   Link #28026
therau23
Lab Member #009

Quote:
Originally Posted by mds435 View Post
Sorry I don't understand how Phenex family was attempting to influence Isse. Influence in what way? If anything the summary shows they were trying to establish Ravel as a future servant of Isse's group when he eventually goes independent. (Of course this assumed by everyone except the MC) I have not seen any type of influence being applied by their family. The only influence so far is Sirzechs, when he made her the manager. Now she can guide him intellectually.
I think it's a case of politics/connections. Think about it: If you were the head of the Phenex family, one of the high class pillars of devil society, wouldn't being close to the Red Dragon Emperor, the Hero of the Underworld give you some major bonus points in the devil society? And to top it off, your daughter is a member of said hero's team and (at this rate, I have no doubt Ravel will join the harem), one of his lovers?
Old 2012-04-25, 09:41   Link #28027
Soji

Clue@ And I understand this. I just thought was something to point out. That's all.
Clue the point was to show you that better if you carefull when talk about the harem,because you point out to us when we go....how i can put ...too excited about some event? And you point out to us that we just use our POV or bias. but if you do the same with the harem that warnig sound strange...right? Was just to point out to not do the same at usXD Anyway ,i remember that one post not worry.

Quote:
I think it's a case of politics/connections. Think about it: If you were the head of the Phenex family, one of the high class pillars of devil society, wouldn't being close to the Red Dragon Emperor, the Hero of the Underworld give you some major bonus points in the devil society? And to top it off, your daughter is a member of said hero's team and (at this rate, I have no doubt Ravel will join the harem), one of his lovers?
Pretty much .No to mention all the connection with so much people.
Old 2012-04-25, 09:46   Link #28028
aca
aca

I have one question when you take your king cut a piece of why you think it will be the current group and his new group, who all have a piece that marks them as rias and property interests me is there a way that each member has two masters, because it is the only way to ise to become king of the harem, or Beelzebub will make a new piece of the king and queen of a new piece that will transfer ownership of rIAs on the iSE
Old 2012-04-25, 09:50   Link #28029
Clue
nMe

Quote:
Clue@ And I understand this. I just thought was something to point out. That's all.
Clue the point was to show you that better if you carefull when talk about the harem,because you point out to us when we go....how i can put ...too excited about some event? And you point out to us that we just use our POV or bias. but if you do the same with the harem that warnig sound strange...right? Was just to point out to not do the same at usXD Anyway ,i remember that one post not worry.

Pretty much .No to mention all the connection with so much people.
the point i'm trying to make is that i I never once stated that my info was factual.
i look at it more as probable meaning its a theory based on the facts and patterns we have seen.
A theory is bound to be bias, look under my name if you would have noticed it has always said theory
If you can't understand the difference between
Fact and theory
here it is

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclient...w=1821&bih=884

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&gs_nf=1...w=1821&bih=884

From know on i'll do the same and correct you every time you include anyone else in the harem except rias
since you want me to factual about it.
Old 2012-04-25, 09:52   Link #28030
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by therau23 View Post
I think what @mds435 wants to point out is that, it's not so much as the Ravel family influencing Ise, but more of using Ise's influence and baskin in shared glory to up their own status even more
Old 2012-04-25, 09:54   Link #28031
endarion88

should we ask n0m@n to create the clue vs soji thread in the social group?
Old 2012-04-25, 09:57   Link #28032
Clue
nMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
should we ask n0m@n to create the clue vs soji thread in the social group?
no from today on i'll be factual about everything so there is no point in discussion.
Old 2012-04-25, 09:57   Link #28033
Soji

Clue@ I know the difference. O well it's fine with me if you correct me about that. It's not like I have problem to count only Rias in the harem for now. (also i don't have problem to point out the difference if i need to say something about the other girls.XD).

Richocet @ That's true. Still for them to have Ise on their side is a big deal.

endarion88@ No need for that.
Old 2012-04-25, 10:04   Link #28034
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Both Soji and Clue needs a timeout
Old 2012-04-25, 10:08   Link #28035
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Clue@ I know the difference. O well it's fine with me if you correct me about that. It's not like I have problem to count only Rias in the harem for now. (also i don't have problem to point out the difference if i need to say something about the other girls.XD).

Richocet @ That's true. Still for them to have Ise on their side is a big deal.

endarion88@ No need for that.
Harem only become harem IF THE WOMAN IN THAT HAREM MORE THAN ONE, so there is no point calling harem that only one woman[even if she is legal wife]
Old 2012-04-25, 10:11   Link #28036
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirX View Post
Both Soji and Clue needs a timeout
Lol i think you right here.But not worry i try to not talk about think i'm sure I'm and him will don't agree for now on. Or we end again in the endless talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
Harem only become harem IF THE WOMAN IN THAT HAREM MORE THAN ONE, so there is no point calling harem that only one woman[even if she is legal wife]
That's true.
Old 2012-04-25, 10:26   Link #28037
shapixa

does any1 know if it is possible to buy vol.12 via net in europe?
Old 2012-04-25, 10:41   Link #28038
amtro
Distro

Quote:
Originally Posted by shapixa View Post
does any1 know if it is possible to buy vol.12 via net in europe?
If I can then so can you.
Get it on amazon.co.jp
Old 2012-04-25, 11:31   Link #28039
Nightmare637
Who knows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clue View Post
Rias,akeno,koneko,asia,and ravel have shown signs of love toward him. Zenovia has shown that she likes him unsure whether it is love. Irina likes him. Ophis has shown charteriatcs similar to love(self-sacrifice and devotion). Kunou and Abe like him. Rossweisse has shown she is starting to like him. Le Fay likes him. The are 3 open for discussion(kuroka,jeanna d arc etcr
I agree with all of these except jeanne and Abe my reasons are as follows,

As far as we know no SS character(one that appeared in the SS only) has come out in the actual story so unless this changes in the future and the author whants to bring her in(i doubt this) then i don't think we'll see Abe, As for Jeanne based off of what i've read her Reaction seemed more like respect then love, like hmmm... Have you ever Knights code? or seen a movie with knights in it? well basically Knights code is like yield to the victor, so she gave up but i feel that her reaction overall was respect for his power and happy she cold do battle with such a powerful opponent.

EDIT: oh wait Jeanne is open for discussion.

so i guess i only disagree with Abe and unaminously doubt Jeanne
Old 2012-04-25, 11:34   Link #28040
Soji

Nightmare637@ Talking about Jeane d'arc are we sure this happen in the vol? or was one of the fake spoiler? Just curios if n0m@n confirm this part or not. because i don't remember.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural