AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-01-12, 21:30   Link #521
marvelB

As far as the new chapter goes, I find it interesting that Dreyfus was involved in the very incident that the sins were framed for, yet he's still against Hendricksen's plan to bring back the demon clan. More moral ambiguity ahoy!

And as far as Merlin goes, I guess she's either the knight who kidnapped Elizabeth, or one of the pigs. Personally, I'm still kinda leaning towards mama piggy....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-12, 21:31   Link #522
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
As far as the new chapter goes, I find it interesting that Dreyfus was involved in the very incident that the sins were framed for, yet he's still against Hendricksen's plan to bring back the demon clan. More moral ambiguity ahoy!

And as far as Merlin goes, I guess she's either the knight who kidnapped Elizabeth, or one of the pigs. Personally, I'm still kinda leaning towards mama piggy....
this series is full of so many backwards moralities that its funny
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-13, 17:08   Link #523
Amario

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
well the fact is he may have he just didn't say anything to his teammates and really he's hidden quite a bit from them so far from the looks of it.
So true. Could not help but think about what he really is. Its obvious he was involved in the sealing of the demon clan at this point.
And of course the fact that half his blood is that of the demon clan, but from what that holy knight said Mel was born that way instead of what Dreyfus is doing and making apprentices drink the demon blood of the one Ban killed.

Definitely know this is going to backfire, especially with those who drank the blood they will probably turn like the holy knight who was in Gowther's armor. And the prophecy being that Dreyfus is the one who unleashed the demon clan.
Amario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-13, 17:12   Link #524
Breimoon

i wonder if we are going to see the Goddess clan member anytime soon(if one is not part of the sins though it is gonna be a long journey......)
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-13, 17:26   Link #525
Amario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
i wonder if we are going to see the Goddess clan member anytime soon(if one is not part of the sins though it is gonna be a long journey......)
That "goddess" clan member may be Elizebeth. She may be a demi-god without realizing.
Old 2014-01-13, 17:52   Link #526
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amario View Post
That "goddess" clan member may be Elizebeth. She may be a demi-god without realizing.
I suspect she is what is needed is blood from a member of the goddess clan and she's the last one alive
Old 2014-01-13, 18:15   Link #527
Amario

Quote:
I suspect she is what is needed is blood from a member of the goddess clan and she's the last one alive
It makes sense if that is how the author is going to set her character. I assumed that the keys were artifacts but it may be her blood they need or her life as a "sacrifice" either way should be interesting to see what happens leading up to it.

Still going to place Merlin as the one who took her but the ones who were sent flying were Mel, Ban and Gowther.
And from what I remember only Diane, King and Gowther have their sacred treasures, since Ban's one got stolen (lol'd when I heard this from him) and Mel sold his.

....wait didn't Gowther leave his sacred treasure that armor behind?!
Old 2014-01-13, 18:17   Link #528
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amario View Post
It makes sense if that is how the author is going to set her character. I assumed that the keys were artifacts but it may be her blood they need or her life as a "sacrifice" either way should be interesting to see what happens leading up to it.

Still going to place Merlin as the one who took her but the ones who were sent flying were Mel, Ban and Gowther.
And from what I remember only Diane, King and Gowther have their sacred treasures, since Ban's one got stolen (lol'd when I heard this from him) and Mel sold his.

....wait didn't Gowther leave his sacred treasure that armor behind?!
ur thinking a bit too much about the sacred treasures
Old 2014-01-13, 18:57   Link #529
Amario

Quote:
ur thinking a bit too much about the sacred treasures
Haha true but remember it was said before that the seven deadly sins can't use their full capabilties without their sacred treasures. Makes you wonder what Mel's one was and as for Ban his one got stolen but have a feeling it may appear to where they are heading.
Old 2014-01-13, 19:06   Link #530
BW95
Banned

Mel's was undoubtedly a sword.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-13, 19:07   Link #531
ImperialFlameGod8190

Welp lets face it if Mel gets his sacred treasure he'd be too OP but it'll be fun to see what happens regardless
Old 2014-01-13, 19:12   Link #532
Iron Maw
Banned

ch 61

lol that new Knight ninja'd the hell out Elizabeth.

Though does anyone think Ban might know her identity?

Nice to confirmation on Dreyfus being behind the death of the former Great Holy Knight and more framing SDS for it.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-13, 19:22   Link #533
Amario

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
Mel's was undoubtedly a sword.
Was also thinking this.

Quote:
Welp lets face it if Mel gets his sacred treasure he'd be too OP but it'll be fun to see what happens regardless
True but at this point he has been lacking the resolve, although we saw what he did when he swung with a branch he split that mountain in half LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
lol that new Knight ninja'd the hell out Elizabeth.

Though does anyone think Ban might know her identity?

Nice to confirmation on Dreyfus being behind the death of the former Great Holy Knight and more framing SDS for it.
Wait. Why do you think Ban would know her identity?
Quite curious to know.
Old 2014-01-13, 19:34   Link #534
Iron Maw
Banned

It's just a guess at another reason why he might have suddenly changed mind (and didn't say the reason), but I might be looking too much into it...

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2014-01-13 at 19:52.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-13, 19:44   Link #535
Amario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
It's just a guess at another reason why he might have suddenly changed mind (and didn't say the reason), but I might be looking too much into too.
Changed his mind? well Ban listens and respects only two people Mel and Elaine (although he loves her). Plus he seems to enjoy entertainment so he is just going with the flow.
Old 2014-01-13, 21:08   Link #536
watisit

Or perhaps he just doesn't want to see the demon clan revived.
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-14, 04:49   Link #537
ImperialFlameGod8190

I think its a combination of most of the points. He definitely doesn't want to see the demon clan revived. There's little doubt he's in it for entertainment after all he got captured for a long amount of time and lost his sacred treasure simply because he was bored.
Old 2014-01-19, 03:58   Link #538
marvelB

There's only two spoiler pics out at the moment, but if I'm interpreting things correctly:

Spoiler for ch. 62:
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-19, 04:39   Link #539
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
There's only two spoiler pics out at the moment, but if I'm interpreting things correctly:

Spoiler for ch. 62:
that sounds fun
Old 2014-01-19, 07:57   Link #540
Breimoon

Quote:

Spoiler for ch. 62:

well, seems like i got that right. is it said if
Spoiler for raw:
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, romance, shounen