AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-05-30, 18:03   Link #4701
blackwhite67
Banned

There are plenty of unwanted harems like Campione! and every other series with MCs too dense to realize there are girls gunning for them.
Old 2013-05-31, 00:11   Link #4702
alviam099

How many girls likes Tatsuya to begin with? There's only two, though you may probably remove Miyuki in the box, it makes it to just Honoka. Those two girls are the only girls in the series who have a romantic notion to Tatsuya. It's just a triangle, and I don't think it qualifies for a harem.

Old 2013-05-31, 00:36   Link #4703
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

well
Spoiler for in SS:

while i dunno what he think(and talkin' 'bout) when those gentleman meet again at sizuku's party....
Old 2013-05-31, 03:24   Link #4704
whitecloud

soo...its mayumi, shizuku, miyuki, honoka... any other?

oh yea...by the way is the translator MIA?
Old 2013-05-31, 03:37   Link #4705
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post

hmm.. is lina out of question?

bout the translator...
Spoiler for hmm:
Old 2013-05-31, 06:18   Link #4706
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HasNoLove View Post
well
Spoiler for in SS:

while i dunno what he think(and talkin' 'bout) when those gentleman meet again at sizuku's party....
I thought it was more like since he treats Honoka like his daughter, he wants the guy she will date to be decent.
Old 2013-05-31, 06:42   Link #4707
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
I thought it was more like since he treats Honoka like his daughter, he wants the guy she will date to be decent.
ahh.. maybe that too...
Old 2013-05-31, 07:42   Link #4708
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

what's up guys?
Have you read "deep snow 2"? i'm gonna ask The Lusty lady Project to translate those 2, not sure if they will accept it.

i gotta confess, i haven't read "untouchable". My mind says" read it for info" but i just can't give myself any motivation to read it. I'm so disinterested. Anyone like me?
Politics: Capitalism

-Silentwolfie-
Old 2013-05-31, 08:04   Link #4709
alviam099

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post

Those three, which are Mayumi, Miyuki and Honoka, had their POV on the novel already, aside from Miyuki and Honoka, nobody aside from the two of them admitted that they like Tatsuya "romantically".

Your trying to connect dots that are not there. Well, objectively speaking, there are a lot of instances that points out that Mayumi likes Tatsuya. The fact is, the girl herself hasn't confirmed it yet, so she's out of the loop.

Old 2013-05-31, 08:57   Link #4710
Windknight111
Guardian Of The Wind

Went through 20 or so pages of discussions, heated debates and shipping wars.

Dafuq did I just read?

There was also some history lessons somewhere there but yea...
Old 2013-05-31, 10:18   Link #4711
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post

i gotta confess, i haven't read "untouchable". My mind says" read it for info" but i just can't give myself any motivation to read it. I'm so disinterested. Anyone like me?
I know what you feel....cuz even if you read it, it doesnt have anything to do with the main story....

Again with the harem discussion....*sigh*

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2013-05-31, 12:17   Link #4712
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
what's up guys?
Have you read "deep snow 2"? i'm gonna ask The Lusty lady Project to translate those 2, not sure if they will accept it.

Well, it explains why Miya died early, why Maya is such a bitch, and why Tatsuya hasn't annihilated the Yotsuba yet.

Spoiler for spoiler if still won't read:
Old 2013-05-31, 14:19   Link #4713
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Well, it explains why Miya died early, why Maya is such a bitch, and why Tatsuya hasn't annihilated the Yotsuba yet.

Spoiler for spoiler if still won't read:
That's really terrible. It really is.
Old 2013-05-31, 14:43   Link #4714
Oxide

Quote:
it josses all theories that Maya was Tats actual mother
I'm more convinced by a fact that while Miya magic operates on the structures of self Tatsuya magic operate on structure of objects. They also both have similar analysis ability to their respective structures, making their magic supplement each other. While Miyuki inherited sort of mental interference magic, Tatsuya inherited sort of structure interference magic ... everything with principle that within Yotsuba "magic is inherited"
Old 2013-05-31, 15:00   Link #4715
Shorya
::>_<::

firstly thanks for the latest chapter.

BTW a doubt here (unrelated to the new chapter):
why were First High targeted by "Blanch" and "NO Head Dragon", I highly doubt it was related to Tatsuya or Miyuki (since in both cases Tats real abilities and true character weren't revealed to the enemies till the*ir* very end; and Tats get himself involved only to prevent any harm done to Miyuki)
Disregarding the above possibility it could also be due to the fact that first high contribute significant amount & better "Magicians" for Military and or as guards and all, BUT again all the other eight magic high schools aren't different in this regard or rather I think Third High and Eight high should be more of a target then the first high (because both of the school focuses more on combat magic and like, hence more suitable for Military) but still throughout only first high was targeted.
what're you guys thoughts about it?
Old 2013-05-31, 15:19   Link #4716
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorya View Post
firstly thanks for the latest chapter.

BTW a doubt here (unrelated to the new chapter):
why were First High targeted by "Blanch" and "NO Head Dragon", I highly doubt it was related to Tatsuya or Miyuki (since in both cases Tats real abilities and true character weren't revealed to the enemies till the*ir* very end; and Tats get himself involved only to prevent any harm done to Miyuki)
Disregarding the above possibility it could also be due to the fact that first high contribute significant amount & better "Magicians" for Military and or as guards and all, BUT again all the other eight magic high schools aren't different in this regard or rather I think Third High and Eight high should be more of a target then the first high (because both of the school focuses more on combat magic and like, hence more suitable for Military) but still throughout only first high was targeted.
what're you guys thoughts about it?
Are you talking about the events in Vol.1-4?
Blanche's attack was to obtain Tatsuya's pseudo Cast Jamming technique, since it is unheard of using Cast Jamming without Antinite. They used First High because 1) Tatsuya was there and 2) Only First, Second and Third High have a bloom/weed or specialized/normal course, so other schools don't have the friction between blooms and weeds 3) out of the 3 possible targets, First High was maybe the closest to their HQ.

No-Head Dragon targeted First High, because they had an underground gambling business and if First High won the competition, their financial loss would be so great that the top brass of the Japanese Branch would be disposed of.
The reasons were mentioned in the volumes.
Old 2013-05-31, 21:06   Link #4717
iheartz

Quote:
why Tatsuya hasn't annihilated the Yotsuba yet.

Spoiler:
Well, I'm pretty sure Tatsuya could would be perfectly willing to destroy a country or two if somebody even attempted to do to Miyuki what was done to Maya. Much less what would happen if that attempt went through.
Old 2013-05-31, 21:29   Link #4718
cyberdemon

Quote:
On a side note, it josses all theories that Maya was Tats actual mother, since she was rendered infertile by the torture.
doesn't really joss much. we don't know what is making her infertile. They're able to completely regrow organs but Maya still is unable to have kids? If the uterus was too severely damaged from the rape and experiments then they should be able to replace it or have someone else carry a child for her using her own eggs (Miya would probably be more than willing to carry a child for her with her kind of guilt). Though with the kind of experiments the lab was said to specialize in (magician manufacturing), I'd say they probably stole her eggs (probably the one thing that can't just be regrown).
Old 2013-05-31, 22:16   Link #4719
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
That's really terrible. It really is.
What is? What happened or my summary?
Old 2013-05-31, 22:24   Link #4720
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

now we know behind the scene bout guardian system, maya's problemo, now what i wanna to know is, what is the ground of yotsuba and saegusa has bad blood, was it only maya's kidnapin' or merely 'cuz yotsuba gain more power than rest other clan?(1-3,5-10)

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings