AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2012-11-09, 18:40   Link #9981
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
Unless Juvia becomes the sacrificial lamb for Sting to get Lector back.
Doubt it. Beating Juvia won't give him the cat, he needs to win the whole game and we know he won't.
Also Minerva's petty manipulations need to be stopped and with Lucy out and unable to get her revenge, he is the best candidate for that.

If that happens, it will be after Juvia exhaust herself in a comedy fight against Lyon anyways.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 22:51   Link #9982
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Wolves..........2 new girls............mine!!!!!!!

Especially the paper girl with the ahoge.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 23:06   Link #9983
ellifeedn
Thinker

I love how that one guy has those weapons that give each other a high five.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 23:14   Link #9984
HiddenMessage
Tofu Driver

This chapter really made me think... What exactly is Natsu's feelings toward Lucy. He seem to be quite the ladies'-man with the way he keeps standing up/talking with that girl that looks like Lisanna*. And now that Mira has brought it up, could this girl be the Edolas Lisanna that was missing from that arc?
HiddenMessage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 23:25   Link #9985
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenMessage View Post
This chapter really made me think... What exactly is Natsu's feelings toward Lucy. He seem to be quite the ladies'-man with the way he keeps standing up/talking with that girl that looks like Lisanna*. And now that Mira has brought it up, could this girl be the Edolas Lisanna that was missing from that arc?
Nope. Yukino can use magic, she can't be from Edolas.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 23:27   Link #9986
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Natsu is very much a Luffy when it comes to love...he's clueless and the whole thing with Lisanna was more of a "Childhood friend that died" rather than a "Crush that died".

As for her being Edolas Lisanna...It'd be cool but it doesn't match the back-story she told a couple of chapters ago.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-10, 00:49   Link #9987
HiddenMessage
Tofu Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
Nope. Yukino can use magic, she can't be from Edolas.
I thought the Yukino/Lucy's key magic worked differently. Maybe I'm just over thinking it. But I do get the feeling that hooded girl that Jellel met is connected to her. Her teary face while softly saying Natsu...
HiddenMessage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-10, 10:57   Link #9988
classic

Too many possibilities right now with all these new characters.
classic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-10, 14:37   Link #9989
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
I thought the Yukino/Lucy's key magic worked differently. Maybe I'm just over thinking it. But I do get the feeling that hooded girl that Jellel met is connected to her. Her teary face while softly saying Natsu...
The hooded girl is connected to "Her" who... Yukino or Lucy? Sorry just wondering what you're saying

Anyways lolz at some of the crazy conspericy theories about why Yukino looks like Lisanna. One person went as far as claiming she was Lisanna from Edolas (which makes no sense because we know her sisters name wasnt Mirajane but something else)... to which I teased saying Yukino was more likely Lisanna's daughter from the future (but doesnt know it due to being too young to realize or remember anything but her older sister who took care of her after) and in this future Zeref beat FT (so she's like future Trunks in Dragonball, but without her knowing it). Heard tons of other crazy but good and fun guesses too, so just wondering what your guess is.
Old 2012-11-10, 14:55   Link #9990
GundamFan

Quote:
Nope Natsu would have noticed her scent and voice if she was Edolas Lisanna Wendy noticed it with Porlyusica and considering Grandeeney is a diffrent spieces that would have been alot more diffcult then with Yukino.

As far as why Natsu was being nice to Yukino it probably has more to do with the way her guild screwed her over she's pretty much all alone at this point.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-11, 22:32   Link #9991
Vmem

Just saw the anime episode for the prelims. looking back knowing everything we know about the 8 teams that qualified, I think everything makes perfect sense:

#1. It's possible Minerva was around to teleport them... that aside, Rufus's magic lets him know the entire field and memorize it
#2. FT-B, well, between Jellal's heavenly meteor and Luxus's lightning, it should be a breeze
#3. Raven Tail: this one doesn't make sense considering they got OHKOed by Luxus later... but they needed to look strong as an FT arch-enemy, and their master was in the team so oh well lol
#4. Lamia Scale: Jura FTW!!! he probably made some extra stairs for his team
#5. Blue Pegasus: Hibiki (was it him?) and his archive magic. but they're not as strong as Sabertooth, hence 5th place
#6. Kagura and Rily knows gravity magic, should've been easy for them
#7. Quadro Puppy: well, they've all turned into fodder. All things considered they're replacable with any other fodder guild
#8. FT-A or Team Natsu: Plot armor FTW! enough said
Vmem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-12, 13:06   Link #9992
seiftis
~defying fate

Wouldn't want it to be the Edolas version of Lisana
Old 2012-11-16, 01:48   Link #9993
Bombo
TSF Fans

Spoiler for 308:
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 01:50   Link #9994
immblueversion

I think I read on a Japanese blog that four of the Executioners (besides the one with the mask) were created from entries in a design competition. They even have names:

Knepper (ネッパー) the acid guy
Uosuke (ウオスケ) the fisher guy
Fione (フィオーネ) the flower girl
Kamika (カミカ) the paper girl

From the looks of the latest chapter, "Uosuke" and "Kamika" are confirmed, so it may be safe to say the other names are real too.

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 01:54   Link #9995
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Wasn't the plant girl named Cosmos? Or did manga panda, once again, not know what it was doing when they released the dang chapter? Also, So yeah, Kamiko no like, Cosmos me like, and Uosuke, well, just shows to go ya, your face doesn't have to make sense, to score some good pussy, and bag some cats.
Old 2012-11-16, 02:02   Link #9996
classic

Again freaking duels. Will i be able to see a full clash of 5 on 5 at least once...
classic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 02:18   Link #9997
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by classic View Post
Again freaking duels. Will i be able to see a full clash of 5 on 5 at least once...
They tried that, kinda, with Raven Tail, or as I like to call it, Flare Corona and the back up dancers, vs. Laxus and look what happened. They can't risk another one shot kill, though I personally wouldn't mind it.
Old 2012-11-16, 02:29   Link #9998
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

oh yeah! bring me Mirajane's 1 vs 1 battle!!!
it's been a while since her fight against Fried

let's see what Yukino-Lucy can do without their key... only using that whip, I guess?
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 03:13   Link #9999
xKeir
Upon a wishing Star

I was thinking perhaps Lucy's Celestial Spirits would...

*sense her in danger and come to her rescue* :P It's totally time for Loki to come and kick some ass.. :/ I mean how long has it been since Tenroujima!

Or... they could jus whip and throw rocks at the guy or leave Happy there as bait.
Old 2012-11-16, 03:59   Link #10000
konart

Spoiler for 308:

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen