AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-01, 07:19   Link #901
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

I'm open to PMs for Chinese sites.
Old 2008-09-01, 11:08   Link #902
irvinethearcher
Angriest Angel

I had mentally accepted the "fact" that the next chapter apears at october the forth but now i'm positively surprised. that there will be light in september
Old 2008-09-01, 13:13   Link #903
Enara
Riful #1 fan + Browncoat

You thought there wasn't a chapter this month? When the MSJ next chapter in october it means it comes out in september.
Old 2008-09-01, 20:42   Link #904
hell88
Banned

Location: Canada, but sometimes in La La-Land hanging out with Midori-chan89
You all know its bad luck to talk about a chapter not coming out right?
Old 2008-09-01, 21:49   Link #905
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

does this isley, riful, renee and dauf thing all happen the whole chapter? o.o??
Old 2008-09-01, 23:40   Link #906
Ryuken
Claymore #01

I really don't want Rene/Lune to die just yet.
Old 2008-09-01, 23:56   Link #907
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
I doubt she would even awaken so soon. The impression I got from her when I first saw her was of someone devoted to the Org and what it "apparently" does. She'd never do anything that would lessen the chances of the Org's victory against the Yoma or awaken. She just found out what it is that Riful wants to do, so that's all the more reason for her not to do what Riful asked her to. If the sisters merge and the result is something weaker than her, it would still be something close if not on par with an abyssal one, which would certainly spell doom for the Org. If it's stronger, then there's still that chance something worse than Riful will come out and kill her before she has the chance, and the Org is still worse off. If she does do this for Riful, who then lets her go, she'll have to deal with Duff, which is obviously more than just bad news on the paper. No matter what she does, she's in an almost hopeless situation imo T_T
Old 2008-09-02, 04:14   Link #908
Wiggle wyrm

I kind of doubt Rafciella will awaken this next. I don’t think that Rene will want to cooperate, even with the prospect of being a cripple; she is still a Claymore after all. The deal Riful is offering her isn’t that great anyway. It basically amounts to “Help me gain a supremely powerful weapon and I might let you go. Oh, and that’s if my boyfriend’s not bored, he likes to ‘play’ with girls”.

Rene will probably have to be threatened further and put to the whip before she plays ball. Even then, I think she’ll do something unexpected and forge a connection between her and Rafciela.

She might be the only one able to control it a la Miata, and become a football between Riful, Isley, the Ghosts and the Organization. Not to mention providing amusement if she ever runs into Raki and Priscilla again.

She could also bring a true monster into the world, and be the only one able to take it out.

Anyway those are my ill-informed crackpot theories and I’m sticking to them…
…until chapter 83 comes out.

By the way I don’t read spoilers. They tend to “spoil” the story when I actually read it, so I could be completely off base.
Old 2008-09-02, 05:53   Link #909
zato_1one

Another spoiler...

Credit Wany@Onemanga

Spoiler for 83:

This sounds more true but still not confirm.
Old 2008-09-02, 06:08   Link #910
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Again, seems too short for a whole chapter, but maybe that's just a small part of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggle wyrm View Post
I kind of doubt Rafciella will awaken this next. I don’t think that Rene will want to cooperate, even with the prospect of being a cripple; she is still a Claymore after all. The deal Riful is offering her isn’t that great anyway. It basically amounts to “Help me gain a supremely powerful weapon and I might let you go. Oh, and that’s if my boyfriend’s not bored, he likes to ‘play’ with girls”.

Rene will probably have to be threatened further and put to the whip before she plays ball. Even then, I think she’ll do something unexpected and forge a connection between her and Rafciela.

She might be the only one able to control it a la Miata, and become a football between Riful, Isley, the Ghosts and the Organization. Not to mention providing amusement if she ever runs into Raki and Priscilla again.

She could also bring a true monster into the world, and be the only one able to take it out.

Anyway those are my ill-informed crackpot theories and I’m sticking to them…
…until chapter 83 comes out.

By the way I don’t read spoilers. They tend to “spoil” the story when I actually read it, so I could be completely off base.
I like this actually. If Rene can somehow forge such connection, she'll prolly have a monster even more powerful than Priscilla right in her hands, but what would she use it for? If I'm right and her devotion to the Org isn't just for kicks, I doubt she'd want to do something like that either. Also, are her Youki sensing abilities advanced enough to do what you say she can? We don't know if even Galatea can do such a thing at this stage. I wouldn't rule this theory out but meh, I got my doubts =\
Old 2008-09-02, 09:59   Link #911
Ryuken
Claymore #01

In trying to awaken the sisters, Rene herself awakens, this is also something that strikes me odd. Not that it could not happen. It may very well happen, but still a little too odd.
Old 2008-09-02, 11:13   Link #912
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Well, I'm assuming she wouldn't awaken if she tries to align her Youki with the sisters, but it makes sense to me that she would awaken. So far as I could tell, her specialty is speed and possibly some other skill associated with defense. But aligning and controlling another being's youki is Galatea's specialty. Even Clare found that ability quite difficult and mentally challenging. Rene might pull it off but she may bite more than she can chew. I think it's possible, but not 100% possible since we don't know everything about Rene just yet.
Old 2008-09-02, 13:27   Link #913
Wiggle wyrm

I don't see Rene awakening from this. I do however see her using every last ounce of her strength to do it and being completely exhausted afterwards. A lot like how Clare was after bringing Jean back, but much worse.
Old 2008-09-02, 21:03   Link #914
tunjee01

I have seen chapter 83 chinese version. Looks real to me though. Looks like wat zato said is true. Not sure yet.
Old 2008-09-02, 21:09   Link #915
tunjee01

Need translator. Got the chapter (not sure if its chinese or japanese)
Spoiler for chapter 83:
Ifyou need the site i'll send it to any1. goodnite.
Old 2008-09-02, 22:35   Link #916
Enara
Riful #1 fan + Browncoat

Everyone plez. go to the chapter 83 thread from now on. thank you.
Old 2008-09-19, 14:19   Link #917
cute_wong

Found the chinese version. Though i couldnt understand a word there was a " fussion thing" though the face of the people isnt shown. The chapter is mainly abt riful and rune.
Old 2008-09-19, 14:30   Link #918
iLney

welcome to September ?
________
iolite reviews

Last edited by iLney; 2011-01-18 at 21:04.
Closed Thread