Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2021-01-20, 15:40   Link #41
ukulelembo
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
Yeah, this week twitter breaks, lol.
Sorry, but Twitter still can't catch breath from last week Yashahime episode. So quite likely there will not be enough attention left for this.
ukulelembo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-20, 15:59   Link #42
EroKing

Episode 2 (Uncen)

The things I jac-

I was blown away by the awesome animation. Dat Freya ass, bouncing tits, booty getting spanked. 10/10.
Old 2021-01-20, 16:24   Link #43
Dj0rel
True Believer

Quote:
Yeah, this week twitter breaks, lol.
It would appear that twitter is busy raging over Nagatoro.
Old 2021-01-20, 17:10   Link #44
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj0rel View Post
It would appear that twitter is busy raging over Nagatoro.
What the heck is there to rage at over Nagatoro!?
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-20, 17:15   Link #45
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

That was edgy enough to cut diamonds.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-20, 17:21   Link #46
Dj0rel
True Believer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
What the heck is there to rage at over Nagatoro!?
Nothing. Just like there was nothing to rage about over Uzaki-chan. But that didn't stop twitter.
Old 2021-01-20, 17:22   Link #47
magnuskn

So, the protagonist is an insane rapist who tortures other evil people for kicks and revenge. Hard pass.
Old 2021-01-20, 17:46   Link #48
LG-MAX 2.o

I saw some scenes from the uncensored version and I never thought they would go that far. It surprises me that Bandai is on the production committee for this anime and allowed this fully graphic rape scene. This got heavier than in the manga
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-20, 17:54   Link #49
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
So, the protagonist is an insane rapist who tortures other evil people for kicks and revenge. Hard pass.
well to be fair he also got 'raped" from those evil peoples, he just giving back to then what they did to him and we only saw so far "a little of what" they did to him, we gonna get more flashbacks and more "twisted stuffs", eveen the princess while we saw some of what she made him suffer it not was "all" we gonna get few more flashbacks with her and everyone, this is a hell of screwed world, where "good peoples" are the minority" compared with screwed evil peoples.

this serie give me a lot of mixed feelings at same time i feel disgusted with what the mc is doing, based on what they did to him i really can't say "they don't diservers it", at same time i also somehow feel bad for the princess but when i saw what she did and most stuff s she did again, make hard don't feel like she dserver it, she literally turned a "nice and innocent guy" in a totally insane, twisted crazy person without any regrets, she is without any doubts a big mess scum, which make many "shounen villians looks like nice guys compared to her and well almost every other screwed villian here in power in this serie, this serie would be like the "dark multiverse from dc, where the stuffs goes really, really bad and screwed and the "hero" is much twisted and crazy as much as the villian themselfs, they just created a "monster" to spread havok among the "monsters themselfs".
Old 2021-01-20, 18:08   Link #50
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Yeah, it's definitely a very unique story that caters to very specific tastes. I don't think it's much for kicks though, this is very firmly set in what you might call "revenge rape" plots. At least the "victims" are at least as bad and very often far worse than him. To me, that's the bare minimum requirement for that type of story, and they certainly nailed that. I can't find this entertaining, but the thought of a monster who'd do any vile atrocity without a second thought suffering at the hands of her favorite victim does give a certain cold satisfaction. Not sure I'll watch this or not, but I can at least understand why some would.
Old 2021-01-20, 18:12   Link #51
Fnights
Yoku dekimashita!

Quote:
Yes but he never harm innocent people, only people who hurt other people, aka the heroes, the thugs and the corrupted kindom.

If you can handle this, next episode, as the title suggest, introduce the best "slave" girl, and no, he will no brainwashing and torture every member of the harem (the ones you see in the ending sequence), only evil ones, some girls will join the party on their free will for the same reason as mc and because skills as a trade, so everything have a meaning.
Fnights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-20, 18:14   Link #52
Magewolf

I do not really understand the Healer's intentions here. Why the memory wipe? If he just wanted her dead why not just kill her? And if he wanted to keep her around for more rape and torture the mind wipes seems to take the point out of it.

Also was that healing effect when he was telling her her new backstory supposed to be some kind of mind control thing? Because the blank eye look made it seem that way. If it was mind control then I have to say that his revenge plan seems kind of small scale.
Magewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-20, 18:49   Link #53
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fnights View Post
Yes but he never harm innocent people, only people who hurt other people, aka the heroes, the thugs and the corrupted kindom.
That's lie though.
Old 2021-01-20, 18:50   Link #54
Forever
Revealing the truth

Woah this is more like a hentai than a mainstream anime.
Old 2021-01-20, 19:18   Link #55
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magewolf View Post
I do not really understand the Healer's intentions here. Why the memory wipe? If he just wanted her dead why not just kill her? And if he wanted to keep her around for more rape and torture the mind wipes seems to take the point out of it.

Also was that healing effect when he was telling her her new backstory supposed to be some kind of mind control thing? Because the blank eye look made it seem that way. If it was mind control then I have to say that his revenge plan seems kind of small scale.
Technically, by deleting her memories and personality the princess is dead.
Old 2021-01-20, 20:50   Link #56
TheForsaken
Winter is coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
Yeah, it's definitely a very unique story that caters to very specific tastes. I don't think it's much for kicks though, this is very firmly set in what you might call "revenge rape" plots. At least the "victims" are at least as bad and very often far worse than him. To me, that's the bare minimum requirement for that type of story, and they certainly nailed that. I can't find this entertaining, but the thought of a monster who'd do any vile atrocity without a second thought suffering at the hands of her favorite victim does give a certain cold satisfaction. Not sure I'll watch this or not, but I can at least understand why some would.
Not really.
For a normal revenge story, you need to build up the villains and their evil acts first, and the retribution comes (much) later.

Here the story is obviously built in reverse.
The whole point is to have the MC raping and torturing some cute girls, and in order to justify his actions, let's make the girls comically evil.
Old 2021-01-20, 21:36   Link #57
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheForsaken View Post
Not really.
For a normal revenge story, you need to build up the villains and their evil acts first, and the retribution comes (much) later.

Here the story is obviously built in reverse.
The whole point is to have the MC raping and torturing some cute girls, and in order to justify his actions, let's make the girls comically evil.
Not true in revenge rape though. I've seen a few of those, and they tend to give something big at the start, either exposition/scenes that make it clear what hell the character's been through or a single event so big it wrecks a person's life. It's not all that different in other kinds of revenge works. The main point of revenge works is the cold satisfaction of seeing the vengeance. The crimes against the avenging party are given as much time as needed to get the point across and convince the audience that the "victims" are monstrous enough and then the rest is devoted to a mixture of plotting and enacting various vengeance schemes. And anyway, this is only the first person he's avenging himself upon and the one he intends to enact the most thorough vengeance upon. The others will take more plotting and scheming to reach and destroy.
Old 2021-01-20, 22:45   Link #58
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Technically, by deleting her memories and personality the princess is dead.
Is this supposed to be a thought experiment? Like the ship of Theseus or the trolley problem?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheForsaken View Post
I'm kind of used to it with Japanese antiheroes but they really laid it on thick to make her seem utterly irredeemable.
Old 2021-01-20, 23:34   Link #59
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post
Is this supposed to be a thought experiment? Like the ship of Theseus or the trolley problem?I'm kind of used to it with Japanese antiheroes but they really laid it on thick to make her seem utterly irredeemable.
To be fair a lot about the time he was tortured has not been shown yet.
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-20, 23:55   Link #60
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

Quote:
To be fair a lot about the time he was tortured has not been shown yet.
On the subject of thought experiments -- is it still "revenge" if it never happened in the current timeline? Hmm...

Tags
ecchi, fantasy