AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-08-04, 12:39   Link #3821
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfHeaven View Post
Well, she doesn't understand Lelouch as much as Suzaku does. Since Suzaku saw through it because of his own experience. It probably take her some time to think about what Lelouch says to her to understand him. Though she was fooled before, hopefully this time is different.
Hopefully this time is different indeed...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-04, 12:46   Link #3822
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Hopefully this time is different indeed...
If it isn't then all that development about the real Lelouch would have been a real waste of time. Usually something of that sort is developed when a character is to discover the reality. Otherwise, what was the point?
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-04, 12:48   Link #3823
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
If it isn't then all that development about the real Lelouch would have been a real waste of time. Usually something of that sort is developed when a character is to discover the reality. Otherwise, what was the point?
To have a pretext for seeing Kallen's continually growing cleavage in that dress, of course! :P
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-04, 12:49   Link #3824
Stretch5920

If Kallen can't see through Lelouch's lie, then her entire development this season has been a huge waste of time.
Stretch5920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-04, 12:51   Link #3825
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discerptor View Post
To have a pretext for seeing Kallen's continually growing cleavage in that dress, of course! :P
Yes, of course, how could I be so blind?

Now the real question is Nunally the one that attends to showering Kallen? It's been well over a week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920 View Post
If Kallen can't see through Lelouch's lie, then her entire development this season has been a huge waste of time.
Agreed. They would be throwing away roughly an episode or two's worth in character development.
Old 2008-08-04, 13:30   Link #3826
Pathis87

Kallen is actually the first real big brested anime character i like apart from the witchblade woman ( can't come up with the name right now) because she's more then just 'air' for brains . Altough one does keep wondering why they have to make her breasts that big it seems to me they even grew ep 16 => 17 .

watching: Durarara - Fairy Tail -
DO NOT copy my signatures or Avatars without my permission ! http://forums.animesuki.com/album.php?u=79426
Pathis87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-04, 13:32   Link #3827
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathis87 View Post
Altough one does keep wondering why they have to make her breasts that big it seems to me they even grew ep 16 => 17 .
Maybe they're 'building up' her reunion with Lelouch.
Old 2008-08-04, 13:35   Link #3828
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Maybe they're 'building up' her reunion with Lelouch.
Nah, if Nunnally's the one who does attend to showering Kallen, she might have been fondling Kallens' breasts and thus they grew bigger (joking about the old japanese folktale/belief/urban legend that if you have your breasts fondled, they grow bigger ). O
Old 2008-08-04, 13:41   Link #3829
animeboy12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathis87 View Post
Kallen is actually the first real big brested anime character i like apart from the witchblade woman ( can't come up with the name right now) because she's more then just 'air' for brains . Altough one does keep wondering why they have to make her breasts that big it seems to me they even grew ep 16 => 17 .
Masane Amaha, nicknamed masamune for her big breasts. As for Kallen, it might big be the dress, but they really look like the grew (not that I'm complaining).
animeboy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-04, 13:56   Link #3830
Pathis87

Quote:
Originally Posted by animeboy12 View Post
Masane Amaha, nicknamed masamune for her big breasts. As for Kallen, it might big be the dress, but they really look like the grew (not that I'm complaining).
ah your right amaha that was the name indeed

watching: Durarara - Fairy Tail -
DO NOT copy my signatures or Avatars without my permission ! http://forums.animesuki.com/album.php?u=79426
Pathis87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-04, 14:55   Link #3831
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Probably some accident on the staffs part. You might see it get a bit smaller like ep 16 next few eps
Old 2008-08-04, 14:58   Link #3832
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
im less interested in why kallens breast keep changing sizes (and i can here my manliness going down the drain once i typed it out loud as it were) and more with what her answer to gino is
i know she wont join britannia (duh!!) but im wondering what kind of answer she would give him
Old 2008-08-04, 15:05   Link #3833
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
and more with what her answer to gino is
i know she wont join britannia (duh!!) but im wondering what kind of answer she would give him
Maybe she'll call him naive for thinking that things are as easy as that. Or maybe she'll say that you can't jsut live your life by going the "easy" way. Or maybe she'lls ay that her loyality isn't that fickle. Something like that perhaps anyway. Dunno if we'll see what kind of answer she gives him though...
Old 2008-08-04, 15:06   Link #3834
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
im less interested in why kallens breast keep changing sizes (and i can here my manliness going down the drain once i typed it out loud as it were) and more with what her answer to gino is
Yeah I was wondering that myself. I mean her dad was Britannian right? Makes me wonder if he was a good guy but Kallen still hated him? I'm sure he loved Kallen's real mom but just couldn't do anything about it because of his marriage. And she forsake everything Britanian but doesn't change the fact that Britannia is a part of her. Also if she was a KoR, would she be Knight of Eleven? That'd be ironic.
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-04, 15:16   Link #3835
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Maybe she'll call him naive for thinking that things are as easy as that. Or maybe she'll say that you can't jsut live your life by going the "easy" way. Or maybe she'lls ay that her loyality isn't that fickle. Something like that perhaps anyway. Dunno if we'll see what kind of answer she gives him though...
Or maybe it will not be shown during the show . I hope all the plotholes will be covered by the sound episodes.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-04, 15:48   Link #3836
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

I'm hoping we do see what Kallen says to Gino. It'll take less than 30 seconds anyway.
Old 2008-08-04, 16:00   Link #3837
sparkle_14310
Black King x Red Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfHeaven View Post
I'm hoping we do see what Kallen says to Gino. It'll take less than 30 seconds anyway.
Yeah I hate it when we don't get to see the end of a conversation between characters.
sparkle_14310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-04, 16:06   Link #3838
Var
Banned

We might not see her actual answer in words, but in actions. All things considered, her likeliest reply is that she has people waiting for her (namely her mother) and she has no place in Britannia.
Old 2008-08-04, 16:16   Link #3839
chaos_alfa

Quote:
Maybe she will join Britannia to get back the Guren and then betray them.
chaos_alfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-04, 16:22   Link #3840
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_alfa View Post
Maybe she will join Britannia to get back the Guren and then betray them.

who in the blue fuck
would release the enemy's ace pilot (who has so far been shown to be completely loyal to their couse)
give her back her machine (which has since been turned into a god mecha)
then send her out into battle against her allies
all within several hours of her saying "ok i'll join you"
and actually expect her to fight them and not betray you

no one could possibly BE that stupid