Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2010-02-26, 17:45   Link #121
Jinto
Asuki-tan Kairin ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zu Ra View Post
H202 is the same H202 for Hair Bleaching varying in dilution 3-12 % . Dental Bleaching happens with 3%-10% Dilution .

If your talking about Enamel Damage excessive brushing can do the same

And now teeth bleaching can be done by at home . Here are the details

If your talking about Mild Acid (Micro Abrasion) its a Dental Procedure

Acid used is 35% phosphoric and applied for two minutes

Here is a good read on the subject.
I was more refering to the methods you mentioned above (H2O2 -Hydrogen peroxide- is a weak acid). On that one page you were linking they talked about recovery times of the teeth of up to 5 days. This cannot be good for the teeth. There was one product with calcium, fluoride and phosphate that basically did a hardening of the teeth (recover time 3h). But thats still a long time (it would be wise not to eat or drink anything in this time).
Old 2010-02-26, 17:57   Link #122
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Dental bleaching isn't exactly a new procedure . There are some risks associated with Dental Bleaching . But the majority who have used it seem to be suffering no ill effects .

A Step by Step Pictorial on Dental Bleaching: http://www.zoomnow.com/about.php

And as Home Kits approved by ADA are distributed . I would put the risk factor to a even more minimum . A skilled Dentist's hands to Layman's hands .
Old 2010-02-26, 20:48   Link #123
Jinto
Asuki-tan Kairin ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zu Ra View Post
Dental bleaching isn't exactly a new procedure . There are some risks associated with Dental Bleaching . But the majority who have used it seem to be suffering no ill effects .

A Step by Step Pictorial on Dental Bleaching: http://www.zoomnow.com/about.php

And as Home Kits approved by ADA are distributed . I would put the risk factor to a even more minimum . A skilled Dentist's hands to Layman's hands .
Well I don't mean to say you are wrong. I am just not exactly convinced you are neccessarily right (and I would not risk my teeth for it). Caries comes from germs that destroy the teeth with the help of acids (e.g. lactic acid). So on the long run it is hard to say whether you got a caries problem because you weakend your teeth by bleaching them or just because it was bad luck (if you get a caries problem).
Old 2010-02-27, 09:47   Link #124
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaseka View Post
Well, I know that peroxide helped me to bleach my hair. Why don't you try that on your skin and teeth, I'm sure it will work for you too.
Umm... my teeth are already white because I brush my teeth twice everyday and use mouthwash and floss. If you read my first post you would know that my friend tried to use skin bleach and his skin got all patchy so Iīm looking for a different way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
P.S Maybe Gin can use peroxide if he wants to whiten his skin in a hurry. But he would have red skin instead because peroxide is corrosive, and causes the blood to rush to the bleached area because the body thinks it is bleeding there.
Iīm not in a hurry lol Halloween is still a few months away, thats why Iīm here asking for advice, and maybe you should learn to read lol because I already said I donīt want to use bleach.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinto View Post

I am not going for the laser stuff (I don't want to get skin cancer or something alike). I really cannot relate to your wish to look like a vampire (dead) but everyone has his/her own perception of beauty.
Yeah, I donīt want to get lasers stuff either, it sounds really dangerous lol, and I donīt want to look dead, I want to like like a vampire. Vampires are undead lol.
Old 2010-02-27, 12:56   Link #125
Irkalla
I asked for this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Umm... my teeth are already white because I brush my teeth twice everyday and use mouthwash and floss. If you read my first post you would know that my friend tried to use skin bleach and his skin got all patchy so Iīm looking for a different way.
Oh sorry that I forgot about that, I do have problems of my own to think about first!!! But it would actually look cool if you were all patchy, I mean, you could pass off as a vampire who survived accidental sun exposure! How cool is that, you'd be a baddass vampire and everyone would admire your realistic portrayal. You can even hit on chicks, saying that you need their blood to heal.
Old 2010-02-28, 09:35   Link #126
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Oh sorry that I forgot about that, I do have problems of my own to think about first!!! But it would actually look cool if you were all patchy, I mean, you could pass off as a vampire who survived accidental sun exposure! How cool is that, you'd be a baddass vampire and everyone would admire your realistic portrayal. You can even hit on chicks, saying that you need their blood to heal.
Yeah, but when my friendīs skin got all patchy, he still tried to dress as a vampire and all the girls laughed at him because he wasnīt pale enough and his skin was patchy. I donīt think you really understand how girls think lol.
Old 2010-02-28, 13:12   Link #127
cheyannew
PolyPerson!

Quote:
Yeah, but when my friendīs skin got all patchy, he still tried to dress as a vampire and all the girls laughed at him because he wasnīt pale enough and his skin was patchy. I donīt think you really understand how girls think lol.
Those weren't girls, they were inconsiderate harpies.

Don't confuse the two.

RIFT | Division | Side 7 Art Archive
cheyannew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-01, 06:53   Link #128
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheyannew View Post
Those weren't girls, they were inconsiderate harpies.

Don't confuse the two.
No, they were hot chicks. I checked with my eyes.
Old 2010-03-01, 08:50   Link #129
Irkalla
I asked for this

Quote:
Oh, leave those chicks, they don't know what a real vampire is. And who even wants to understand those? Don't beaut yourself up about that, you know that you will make the best vampire no matter what skin tone you have. Just open your shirt(wax your carpet, if you have one) and put some shimmer on your chest . Voila, you are ready to go!
Old 2010-03-01, 10:12   Link #130
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Oh, leave those chicks, they don't know what a real vampire is. And who even wants to understand those? Don't beaut yourself up about that, you know that you will make the best vampire no matter what skin tone you have. Just open your shirt(wax your carpet, if you have one) and put some shimmer on your chest . Voila, you are ready to go!
They are just jealous after watching R+V. Probably at Kurumu and Moka.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-08, 01:32   Link #131
Gin
*Artist

Hey, I don't know if anyone remembers me, but I was here awhile ago trying to get paler so I could dress as a vampire for Halloween. Well, everything was going according to plan until today when I went wake boarding to celebrate the end of Shark Week, and I accidentally got really tan. So now I've decided to dress as a werewolf instead, beacuse werewolves are like the vampires' rivals or whatever, and I would appreciate advice on how to grow more body hair. I can already grow a decent amount of chest hair, but werewolves are like, really hairy, so I want to grow back and shoulder hair as well. Can anyone with awesome back and shoulder hair tell me how to cultivate some of my own? Please don't troll me this time, I don't want to shoot myself with laser guns or throw acid onto myself.
Old 2010-08-08, 01:49   Link #132
Kudryavka

1. Where can you get fake teeth, they're like dentures but you can wear them if you still have a full set of teeth in?

2. How do you contour your cheekbones and nose to make your face and nose look thinner?
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-08, 03:29   Link #133
LovelyRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoropa View Post
My advice for any woman is to not layer your face in makeup. I don't want to see the fake you. I want to see the real, natural you.
Yep (Cake faces)
LovelyRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-08, 03:35   Link #134
Irkalla
I asked for this

Quote:
Hey, I don't know if anyone remembers me, but I was here awhile ago trying to get paler so I could dress as a vampire for Halloween. Well, everything was going according to plan until today when I went wake boarding to celebrate the end of Shark Week, and I accidentally got really tan. So now I've decided to dress as a werewolf instead, beacuse werewolves are like the vampires' rivals or whatever, and I would appreciate advice on how to grow more body hair. I can already grow a decent amount of chest hair, but werewolves are like, really hairy, so I want to grow back and shoulder hair as well. Can anyone with awesome back and shoulder hair tell me how to cultivate some of my own? Please don't troll me this time, I don't want to shoot myself with laser guns or throw acid onto myself.
You don't need hair to be a werewolf, just get a tattoo on your arm, take your shirt off, and you are done. If somebody inquires what you are, say that you are a werewolf who can only shift at a full moon. Problem solved!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komari View Post
1. Where can you get fake teeth, they're like dentures but you can wear them if you still have a full set of teeth in?

2. How do you contour your cheekbones and nose to make your face and nose look thinner?
1. What kinda teeth are you looking for? Fangs?I got myself a pair of fangs custom moulded by some dental technicians. They are awesome, and they fit perfectly on my teeth and don't fall down, well, unless you try to eat with them. But I'm sure if you live in America or somewhere, there are actually companies who offer that. I think I saw a site once, but I can't really remember. Google is your friend.

2. It's all about the shading. If you wish to make your face thinner, apply dark shadow bellow your cheekbones and then work with brighter tonse going upward/inward. Same with the nose, apply darker shades of foundation on the sides of your nose and work yourself with brighter on the inside. You have many tutorials on this on youtube as well.
Old 2010-08-08, 03:37   Link #135
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
You don't need hair to be a werewolf, just get a tattoo on your arm, take your shirt off, and you are done. If somebody inquires what you are, say that you are a werewolf who can only shift at a full moon. Problem solved!
Gin, don't forget to take pics!
Old 2010-08-08, 03:59   Link #136
Kudryavka

I want real looking teeth, like the kind Jolie has in SALT. I'd like some fake teeth that have gums and have those huge, long teeth that toothpaste models always have (I have very small teeth, but I think my teeth are very cute ).
Old 2010-08-08, 04:33   Link #137
Irkalla
I asked for this

If you want a permanent things, go for veeners, but I advise against that if you have healthy teeth. I don't see the point of getting false teeth for show tho, care to elaborate on that? People will just make fun of you, not to mention that they are too expensive to just wear them for lulz.
Old 2010-08-08, 04:47   Link #138
Kudryavka

Quote:
If you want a permanent things, go for veeners, but I advise against that if you have healthy teeth. I don't see the point of getting false teeth for show tho, care to elaborate on that? People will just make fun of you, not to mention that they are too expensive to just wear them for lulz.
How will they make fun if they don't know?
Old 2010-08-08, 05:05   Link #139
Irkalla
I asked for this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komari View Post
How will they make fun if they don't know?
The ones that have seen your teeth before, obviously. I don't see why you would go and show off your toy teeth to strangers, unless you wanna go fill up your ego or something? In short, if you are really unsatisfied with the shape of your teeth, look for something permanent like veeners. (well for 10-15 years at least)
Old 2010-08-08, 06:17   Link #140
Kudryavka

Quote:
The ones that have seen your teeth before, obviously. I don't see why you would go and show off your toy teeth to strangers, unless you wanna go fill up your ego or something? In short, if you are really unsatisfied with the shape of your teeth, look for something permanent like veeners. (well for 10-15 years at least)
Just want to try them out, I actually like my teeth the way they are. It wouldn't be a long term thing, but if they're expensive, then I won't go.

And I have seen fake teeth like I'm talking about, they weren't permanent, you could just pull them out of your mouth.

::edit:: Okay I looked up veneers, and that's not what I'm talking about. I mean something more like dentures, but a type that you can wear if you have a set of teeth in your mouth.

Tags
beauty, health, style