AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

View Poll Results: Kami nomi/TWGOK - OAD Rating
Perfect 10 13 31.71%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 5 12.20%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 8 19.51%
7 out of 10 : Good 8 19.51%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 9.76%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 4.88%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 2.44%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-09-20, 08:30   Link #21
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
I hope there will be season 3 especially after they showed Yui in the ED T.T
If that is the reason why most people want a S3 for, then I am totally against it.

Think about it! What if the viewer demographic gets invaded by fujoshis and start converting the female watchers? The anime would be ruined!

Tanaka Rie / Mizuki Nana for Tenri pl0x.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-09-20, 12:53   Link #22
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

They HAVE to have a Season 3 after all those new targets they showed off in the ending sequence of Season 2.

And it better have Ayumi in it. Godhelpyouifthere'snoAyumi
Old 2011-09-20, 13:03   Link #23
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
If that is the reason why most people want a S3 for, then I am totally against it.

Think about it! What if the viewer demographic gets invaded by fujoshis and start converting the female watchers? The anime would be ruined!
You mean where "Keima" is acting all girlish and "Yui" becoming addicted to otome games?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Tanaka Rie / Mizuki Nana for Tenri pl0x.
Tanaka is good for Diana, but I can't imagine her being Tenri. The opposite is true for Mizuki Nana.
Old 2011-09-20, 13:07   Link #24
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

^ I haven't heard from Nana Mizuki and Rie Tanaka for a while, so that would be definitely appreciated. XD
Old 2011-09-20, 18:24   Link #25
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Yes for more OVAs if it's not possible to have a full season, more so if it's going to focus on Tenri/Diana, as it's an IMPORTANT turning point for the series.

Oh, and just to make Saintlessheart uncomfortable, if there IS a new season made, have them make Yui's arc as its centerpiece ahaha.
Old 2011-09-21, 09:16   Link #26
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Oh, and just to make Saintlessheart uncomfortable, if there IS a new season made, have them make Yui's arc as its centerpiece ahaha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
You mean where "Keima" is acting all girlish and "Yui" becoming addicted to otome games?
This anime is supposed to be for otakus. And the bodyswap arc is meant to relate to the female watchers EXCEPT for fujoshis.

The love points arc where Yui tries to sexually assault Keima in the library in full view of Shiori should not even be animated at all. How are you going to expect Kana-tan to voice the dirty thoughts Shiori has under the risque and undue influence? Another "I would do anything for you"?

I would accept Yui's arc if there is proper censorship and Inoue Marina.

Quote:
Tanaka is good for Diana, but I can't imagine her being Tenri. The opposite is true for Mizuki Nana.
Tanaka Rie did a pretty good job as a dual-personality character in the first Neptune game (though Neptune is downright annoying, but that foils simply makes Noire a whole lot cuter). She can be a shy girl (Lacus), a lady of war (Purple Heart and Minna Wilcke) or even a bad tempered lady (Maria and Chizuru Aizawa). The closest tsundere I have seen is Shuri from Asura Cryin, or maybe even the infamous Sakuya Izayoi from Touhou.

She is a better choice than Mizuki Nana for this kind of character, but I want Tenri to have a badass emotional song like Shin Ai or Mugen. And only 7-chan can do that. The next level down to the closest would be Kitamura Eri, but she might as well sing in Hymmos.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-10-01, 15:28   Link #27
Raiga
tl;dr

Spoiler for Am I the only one who saw...:

Cute OVA. OP and ED were really nice.

... I should really watch the second season.
Old 2011-10-02, 08:34   Link #28
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiga View Post
Spoiler for Am I the only one who saw...:

Cute OVA. OP and ED were really nice.

... I should really watch the second season.
Alright Shiori. That is the right example. The correct way of love.

Old 2011-10-04, 17:48   Link #29
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Just finished watching. Nice.

Not horrible profound or anything, but very consistent with the "lighter" parts of twgok....