AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2012-10-02, 12:06   Link #861
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
yea it makes no sense. shitritter Y clearly changed his appearance in the exact same chapter that it is stated he can't do that sort of thing... assuming the translation is correct it's total nonsense
The translation was wrong. A new better translation has come out and that 1 makes it clear that they could both copy apperances, and of course that was already a given because the previous page had already stated it kinda.

Quote:
I really expect Yamamoto to pull out the badge next chapter and use his VCs bankai. This would be so nice to have the "Let my Bankai be of use to you" come true.
I wonder why Yuha Bach didn't kill Aizen, after he refused to join them.
Aizen is immortal. He cannot die. Also, there was no point in killing him.
MihawkXGP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 12:43   Link #862
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
What...in the world...can't say I'm surprised at all. Wasn't really an illusion but I was close enough.
Old 2012-10-02, 13:02   Link #863
Black-Cat-Sama

So Bach can bring back zombie shinigami to do his bidding since he killed some instead of the same zombies Yamamoto brought back? Cool.

I heard someone mention that it's not an assupull (the twins), where did we get a hint that there were two of the 'yourself' abilities?

So what happens now? Soul Society finally crumbles (after we get to see Kyoraku, Unohana(maybe later) and Ukitake's bankais) and then zero squad shows up?

I'm still really waiting for the part that Kubo said was coming, about Ichigo's mother's death having an explanation behind it. This is something that I believed didn't need to be addressed, it was a solid part of what made Bleach awesome in the beginning and a legit point for Ichigo to feel regret and guilt, but if there's really some 'other reason' behind it, I feel it might be ruined. Especially since Grand Fisher is already dead, so it's not like they're going to be fighting again...
Black-Cat-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 13:34   Link #864
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Cat-Sama View Post
So Bach can bring back zombie shinigami to do his bidding since he killed some instead of the same zombies Yamamoto brought back? Cool.

I heard someone mention that it's not an assupull (the twins), where did we get a hint that there were two of the 'yourself' abilities?

So what happens now? Soul Society finally crumbles (after we get to see Kyoraku, Unohana(maybe later) and Ukitake's bankais) and then zero squad shows up?

I'm still really waiting for the part that Kubo said was coming, about Ichigo's mother's death having an explanation behind it. This is something that I believed didn't need to be addressed, it was a solid part of what made Bleach awesome in the beginning and a legit point for Ichigo to feel regret and guilt, but if there's really some 'other reason' behind it, I feel it might be ruined. Especially since Grand Fisher is already dead, so it's not like they're going to be fighting again...
Kubo said the situation would become so bad, that the Royal Guard would have to intervene. This could well be the trigger for them. As long as the old man was around - there was never a need to worry, SS was in safe hands.
MihawkXGP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 14:04   Link #865
haegar
mangaviking

Aizen about this weeks chapter: "just as feared"
Old 2012-10-02, 14:08   Link #866
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

kubo seriously has a death wish
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 14:31   Link #867
sayde

The highlight of this chapter (for me) was definitely the mention of Aizen. I can see why he wouldn't join up with Juha Bach. Though I am curious as to why Juha Bach would seek out an alliance with him. But now I'm left wondering if Juha Bach still did the honor of releasing him from captivity? Or if Aizen chose to remain in captivity, I wonder what his motivation for doing so would be?

So many questions based off something so brief and simple. Aside from that, I already knew Yamamoto was going to be defeated, just like I know the Royal Guard's coming soon. Its just a matter of whether or not they arrive in time to save the old man. So it was hard to feel trolled when the outcome to this battle was hinted at months ago.

I guess I'll have to be one of few people who enjoyed this weeks chapter. This is one of those rare moments when it pays to be an Aizen fan. Also, this weeks chapter made something very clear. Bankai's can apparently only be stolen if the stealer has enough power to contain the bankai they're attempting to take. Guess that means absolutely no one is going to be taking Ichigo's bankai any time soon.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 16:04   Link #868
Azure King
Snr Spammer

So i guess we will be hearing "Just as planned" soon?
Azure King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 16:57   Link #869
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by MihawkXGP View Post
OMG. Thats all i can say.
If old man has fallen, that is it. Soul Society is doomed. As long as he was alive, they always had hope. Now the ultimate bankai has been stolen - what can be done?
Wrong, Getsuga Tenshou is the most ultimate bankai
Old 2012-10-02, 16:59   Link #870
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Just because no one tried, it doesn't mean he can't be killed.
Central 46 confirmed his "immortal" status during his sentencing. Besides, with all that he's done, I'm sure central 46 would've sentenced him to death if they could. He can't die until someone figures out a way to destroy the indestructible hougyoku that his soul merged with.
Old 2012-10-02, 17:03   Link #871
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MihawkXGP View Post
I'm annoyed by this. He's the shinigami boss......thye know they cannot beat him so they have to resort to trolling him instead by sealing/stealing his power.
Can't really beat the strongest any other way. Aizen knew it.
Old 2012-10-02, 17:12   Link #872
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

why did he even need to use the twin sternritter of he could take yam's bankai anyway. no point AT ALL....
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 17:13   Link #873
Calca
Expressionless

This chapter was like beating a video game then having the game tell you the real boss is in the harder difficulty and to try again.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 17:18   Link #874
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidguy View Post
why did he even need to use the twin sternritter of he could take yam's bankai anyway. no point AT ALL....
Well Yama did just show all (or most) of its capabilities for no damn reason.
Old 2012-10-02, 17:27   Link #875
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs
And it seems that Kubo has trolled his readers yet again.

I'm past caring at this point.
Old 2012-10-02, 18:41   Link #876
Taco Bell
Gordita's for Everyone

so bach said "now aizen has an eternity to think about it" I'm guessing thats implying that he killed him. However there is now way aizen is gone. He still has to come back and counter troll bach. Thats the only thing I'm waiting for
Taco Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 18:49   Link #877
Black-Cat-Sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Just because no one tried, it doesn't mean he can't be killed.

And of course there is a point: If he isn't with you, he may still become a potential threat in the future. Didn't they say they want to get rid of all Shinigami?
Ichigo's 'Mugetsu' state Getsuuga Tenshou wasn't trying to kill Aizen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure King View Post
So i guess we will be hearing "Just as planned" soon?
Yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Wrong, Getsuga Tenshou is the most ultimate bankai
=P Tensa Zangestu* is, Getsuuga Tenshou is the ultimate attack of the ultimate bankai xD

Quote:
Yeah, seemed like just a way to avoid the usual fight where person A reveals powers, person B fights back, Person A goes all out, Person B trolls to win...but in the end it really turned like that anyways.

Anyways, no one has answered me...so I'll ask again. Someone said that we saw mention of Royd and Loyd beforehand, so...when was that? As far as I'm concerned, the fact that there are TWINS witht he same powers is an asspull to justify this one instance. To better avoid this, couldn't Kubo just think of some other jank power to give one of Kenpachi's opponents so the 'Y' would be a bit more appealing..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
so bach said "now aizen has an eternity to think about it" I'm guessing thats implying that he killed him. However there is now way aizen is gone. He still has to come back and counter troll bach. Thats the only thing I'm waiting for
Aizen is immortal. Bach proposed setting him free and turned it down. Now Aizen will and can spend his eternal life pondering whether or not turning down Bach's offer was a mistake or not. That's what I got from it and since Aizen can't die, that's most likely what it is. I'm sure he'll be getting out somehow, or perhaps pulling a sideline role for the rest of the series (manipulating people while remaining chained up and watching the world burn)
Black-Cat-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 19:11   Link #878
sayde

Quote:
Juha Bach confirmed the purpose of using a fake when he asked Yamamoto if he had used up all his power yet. Because even if the real Juha Bach stole his bankai from the very beginning, I'm sure he knows that Yamamoto without bankai (and just shikai) would still be too risky to deal with unless he was severely weakened beforehand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
so bach said "now aizen has an eternity to think about it" I'm guessing thats implying that he killed him.
That would be strange. Because he's already a spiritual being. So if he died, he'd cease to exist anymore. I'm not really sure how he'd be able to think about anything in that condition. lol

Anyways, the translation I read was "It's fine. We have an eternal time in front of us anyway." Granted, that's not the most accurate translation in the world I'm sure. But it almost made it sound like Bach was implying that both he and Aizen have got all the time in the world to come to an eventual agreement.
Old 2012-10-02, 19:39   Link #879
flack

wow, the power levels is getting too overwhelming. When will goku come?
flack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 19:56   Link #880
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

get this shit over with already...
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bleach, chapter