AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-04-17, 03:40   Link #41
Blizzer
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

Now that Ive read the manga it opens my eyes to how mortifying the fillers are when you know so much great stuffs gonna happen but you have to sit through the fillers first
Old 2006-04-17, 04:36   Link #42
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

And the moral of the story is: "Don't read the manga before the fillers end"
Old 2006-04-17, 05:58   Link #43
eLcHaKeTeRo
Falls for it every time.

But that ist really a bad thing. They are changing some of the story from the manga. So in fact we are watching new details that are going to be part of the main story later on.
Old 2006-04-17, 06:33   Link #44
Grees
Ehhh

They aren't obligated to do anything with those details later on, it's filler.
Old 2006-04-17, 14:39   Link #45
zanpaku2021

bleach going back to storyline

does anyone know when bleach will stop the fillers and return to the manga.
Old 2006-04-17, 15:14   Link #46
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by zanpaku2021
Get it through your head. Manga=/=anime, and the "fillers" are PART of the anime storyline whether you like it or not.

Either watch all of it or none of it.

Last edited by Thewanderer; 2006-04-17 at 15:56.
Old 2006-04-17, 15:24   Link #47
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer
Get it through your head. Manga=/=anime, and the "fillers" are PART of the anime storyline whether you like it or not.

Either watch all of it or none of it.
Actually, get it through YOUR head and realise that some of us are willing to totally disregard what is happening now and wait for the FILLERS to end.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Old 2006-04-17, 15:55   Link #48
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay
Actually, get it through YOUR head and realise that some of us are willing to totally disregard what is happening now and wait for the FILLERS to end.
They're not FILLERS as you put it, because they're 100% part of the storyline. If you only care about MANGA crap, gb2that.
Old 2006-04-17, 16:17   Link #49
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
They're not FILLERS as you put it, because they're 100% part of the storyline. If you only care about MANGA crap, gb2that.
They are fillers, and you know why they are fillers? Because they have absolutely nothing to do with the original creators storyline. Absolutely Zilch! Nadda! Nish! They are spare of the moment plots thought up by god knows who to keep the anime airing in it's original time-slot. To continue gaining revenue. Which is a good thing, I’m all for the actual principle of fillers, but that doesn’t mean I have to like them.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Old 2006-04-17, 16:21   Link #50
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay
They are fillers, and you know why they are fillers? Because they have absolutely nothing to do with the original creators storyline. Absolutely Zilch! Nadda! Nish! They are spare of the moment plots thought up by god knows who to keep the anime airing in it's original time-slot. To continue gaining revenue. Which is a good thing, I’m all for the actual principle of fillers, but that doesn’t mean I have to like them.
Well too bad, because they're happening, and they'll effect all future episodes. And FYI, the "original creator" MADE the characters in this arc!

So shut your yap or gb2manga.

Old 2006-04-17, 16:37   Link #51
voldy18

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanpaku2021
I would say at least 23 episodes more. Why? Because the opening changes every 25 episodes which could mean, that this current filler arc may last that long. So, if I'm right, episode 101 will be the return to the manga storyline, which means at least 6 more months of fillers.
Old 2006-04-17, 17:05   Link #52
rman0099
On my nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by voldy18
I would say at least 23 episodes more. Why? Because the opening changes every 25 episodes which could mean, that this current filler arc may last that long. So, if I'm right, episode 101 will be the return to the manga storyline, which means at least 6 more months of fillers.
I think your right. The anime needs to be at least 1 manga arc behind to have some leeway. Right now the manga is still in the middle of an arc that seems like its gonna stretch awhile. So AT LEAST another 6 months for sure. In all there will probably be about 52+ filler eps. You gotta admit that is gonna suck having Ishida running around powerless and needing to be saved for that long. Its tolerable now but 52 eps will be painful. Unless they decide to have his powers return during the fillers and change the story.
Old 2006-04-18, 01:03   Link #53
cursed_sword
Matador

Those fillers aren't the original Bleach we love... thats why im reading the manga 'till the fillers end.
Old 2006-04-18, 01:14   Link #54
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursed_sword
Those fillers aren't the original Bleach we love...
Yes it is. Yoy just hate it because it's "filler"... it's no different than other episodes.
Old 2006-04-18, 01:44   Link #55
eLcHaKeTeRo
Falls for it every time.

Quote:
Yes it is. Yoy just hate it because it's "filler"... it's no different than other episodes.
thats what i think too. PLus this whole Ichigo having to learn Bankai again is a cool thing.
Old 2006-04-18, 01:46   Link #56
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eLcHaKeTeRo
thats what i think too. PLus this whole Ichigo having to learn Bankai again is a cool thing.
Plus Kubo Tite MADE the filler characters(so fanatics of his can't bitch about them). I'd LOVE to see them drawn in manga style(especially Ichinose and Ririn)
Old 2006-04-18, 01:50   Link #57
eLcHaKeTeRo
Falls for it every time.

Plus the shinigami cup has been getting funnier and all this back story is making the characters more interesting.
Old 2006-04-18, 02:49   Link #58
Eclipze

I am wondering: NSW said before, that until the "anime only" material is deemed shitty, only then would these "original material" be refered to as "fillers". I do believe that was a strick rule that until such a decision is made, we (posters) are to refer to it (original material) as "original story".

So, has that decision been made yet? All I see is the word "filler" being used.
Old 2006-04-18, 03:28   Link #59
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

well who deems it shitty : / as far as i know, its quite shitty. Well the latest few episodes got better. But the whole bount thing just throws me off. Only thing nice is the fighting. The filler itself makes me puke. : / back to manga back to anime when it starts getting back to the original storyline

PS : who gives a damn who creates the characters? its the storyline that matters. Ya gonna tell me kubo created the storyline?
Old 2006-04-18, 03:47   Link #60
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipze
I am wondering: NSW said before, that until the "anime only" material is deemed shitty, only then would these "original material" be refered to as "fillers". I do believe that was a strick rule that until such a decision is made, we (posters) are to refer to it (original material) as "original story".

So, has that decision been made yet? All I see is the word "filler" being used.
Well, the rule wasn't so strict. It was more of a guideline. I'd say that it is good enough to qualify as an original story, even though it is below the level I expect of this show. It is up to you if you want to call it an original story or filler. It isn't as though I could enforce that rule without banning 2/3 of the Bleach Forum. Permanently.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Closed Thread