AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Sword Art Online > Past SAO Anime

Notices

View Poll Results: Critique of Episode 06
10 out of 10: Near Perfect... 21 15.22%
9 out of 10 : Excellent... 28 20.29%
8 out of 10 : Very Good... 42 30.43%
7 out of 10 : Good... 24 17.39%
6 out of 10 : Average... 13 9.42%
5 out of 10 : Below Average... 4 2.90%
4 out of 10 : Poor... 3 2.17%
3 out of 10 : Bad... 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad... 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Torturous... 3 2.17%
Voters: 138. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2012-08-18, 04:03   Link #321
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

By the way, Silica is tooootally cute I hope we see her again.

And Asuna is very pretty.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 07:09   Link #322
MrPopo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadratic View Post
If we want to go on topic, we see Kirito has been right all along, because he's a smart guy ("this world is logical, therefore you can't bypass the PK prevention mechanics").
But the end of the episode trolled him by saying "you were right, but here's a ghost to show you're wrong anyway".
The ghost was a head-scratcher, I'd like to think that the show is trying to foreshadow that the game isn't completely logical like Kirito thinks and that we should expect some big surprise in the future that screws him over. I'm just hoping it had a purpose cause it was very cheesy.
MrPopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 16:56   Link #323
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Caught up on episode 6 and it seem everyone has already cue in regarding the lame murder of Griselda.

Too bad Griselda was not part of the main crew, she looks awesome.
Old 2012-10-27, 13:48   Link #324
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmm.... View Post
Hmmmmmmmm................................My impression after finish the episode is soooo what is the point of this 2 episodes arc. I just can't understand the studio's decision. Why do they need to spend 2 episode on this sidestory ? What do we or rather anime viewers get, story/character development-wise, from the last 2 episodes ? Perhap someone can enlight me.
We got far more from this then in the last 4 episodes. It finally felt like a story and not some book with half torn out pages.

Finally this show got some continuity. Not random time jumps.

Though to be honest I have no idea why they skipped all those months/years because the way this 2 episodes went felt like if only few weeks had passed since episode 2.

All those skips was a bad idea since nothing has really changed for characters. More than a year passed yet Kirito and Asuna don't even have each other on friend list -_-

EDIT: Dear GJ or whoever you are neg repper. What in my statement is wrong? Where is the development that you say I have missed?

Kirito was a loner in episode 1 and he still is one now. Just occasionally helping out.
Asuna didn't change except that now she knows how to actually play and went from noob into high class leader in just 3 episodes.
Incident from episode 3 doesn't really reflect much on Kirito. He was sulking in episode 3 and starting from episode 4 he is all good again.

Seriously what kind of development are you talking about? Especially when more than a year has passed?
My life in comparison's to theirs is boring but even I manage to have more development then them in this time period.

Last edited by kitten320; 2012-10-27 at 15:29.
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote