Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2008-07-13, 15:16   Link #1
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

ZippyDSMlee creations of wut!

UPDATE 12/19/08
Have a picture to go with the character thats been in my head most of my life. Also Have a new synopsis.

======================================

I give the picture a 8 accounting for the style used, the solid work of the artist and my whack ass direction.

With this I can tune the art direction of further works and thats one good thing about having a few commissions done as you can see the details and tweak them as needed.

Artist is http://www.ivstudios.net/index.html
New synopsis=12/18/2008

What is chronicles of the lord of power well let’s start with the
foundation of the universe in the beginning there was only darkness a
murky congealed existence that offered nothing but chaotic and random
spurts of existence to form. After time Lightness came forth an ever
growing, progressive, evolutionary existence that expanded the universe
and its multiple layers called dimensions.

The Lord of power is the main character a self doubting character
unsure about himself, his powers and his direction but always caught up
in things larger than his comprehension but always winds up seeing to a
end due to his kindness and savant like tenacity. At first he is flung
to a far off world one of medieval themes and magic, his task simple
save the brunt of the world from the encroaching darkness but he is
cast into the world unprotected and is wounded losing not only his
powers but his memories and even his personally.

Within the prologue he is a disenfranchised young man filled with
sorrow at his lot in life as the book starts he is relived of that
sadness for a time able to relearn about himself and learn about his
new found powers. He learns in part the history of the war of creation
and some basic themes of the past like the 5 key elements of power
represented in 5 orbs set in a 4 point star.

Each primary element has a sibling element and each has a sign derived
from the path it takes, for instance Blue is the color of good its
element water its sign kindness its righteousness tempered with
humility. Its sibling element is ice its sign stoicism making its path
one of nobility and leadership.

He learns each element has a theme and personality of its own during
these journeys he develops a split personality that shows itself when
he is all but broken upon the rocks of life, they come to him as polar
opposites the personality known merely as Good is stoic, arrogant and
bears the quirky honor of nobility he says “Sternness is noble, it is
not arrogance as others would lead you to believe, I must walk above
all others to walk on the path of nobility and justice.: L.O.P:Pale
Knight”. Evil on the other hand and yes that is “its” name is a lust
driven maniac its favorite quote ” Darkness is despair and perversion,
I prefer perversion with a taste of madness, either one keeps me from
boredom.:L.O.P:Shade Knight” and the lust that drives him takes its
form in carnage on battlefield it turns to groping and entemperous
wordplay in the bars and around “worthy” females, for all of its talk
of bedside conquest it’s not known if he has managed to initiate bed
side carnage for the instant the target of his affections is wooed his
personally snaps back to normal turning most off….severely.

These personalities subside outside of the first book and are later
found in his main weapons the staff of darkness and the sword of light,
but before then he has to find his place in the universe and that’s the
start of book 2 where he enters Light Forces the army and governing
body of creation, they find a place for him and grind him into their
ranks to the point he cannot take it anymore and goes awol.

DOL is the Dragon of Light while he has a high rank in Light Forces
he’s become displeased with their endless red tape and inaction and
tries to balance the main characters sanity with training him to be a
true warrior of creation. D.O.L himself is a wise yet perverted old
“man” he is after all the culmination of lightness wit and humor, this
with a entertaining green horn it cannot lead to anything but
“entertainment”.

Eventually the main character comes to his senses but only after being
stranded, crashed alone on a broken and forgotten world for almost a
century passes when he finally leaves that place hes a bit more sure of
himself and with the assistance of a strange AI becomes a rag tag band
of detective mercenaries doing odd jobs for either Light Forces and
even Dark forces are unwilling or unable to take.

-edited it up a bit 12/20/08

All copyright ZippyDSMlee
----------------
Putting this here since fan creations does not cover self made stuff but stuff based off anime, with a forum with such skilled users(minus self of course) shouldn’t we have a forum for user made stuff their own manga/comics,writings,ect? (ok so fan creation is for anything fan made lulz)

Move it where it needs to be I am just here to have another place for my stuff to be laughed at.... MA AHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

First off Character bio

edit
Edited waist size some.
edit
-------------
Working on overhauling this, with my pension to jump the gun I am see le faults in it, still I like this bio more than I have the others I have tried to spew out :P
-------------
Quote:
Lord of power
A.K.A: Power Lord, Lord of Power, PL, Stranger, Wonderer
Substitute name: Power Lord, Lord of Power, PL, Stranger, Wonderer
Age: Appears to be in his mid to late 20's but his age is unknown,he acts half his apparent age to put people off.
Sex: Male (even tho he dodges women.)
Chest:49
Waist: 39-49 (tummy overlaps by 3-6 inches)
Hight: 6'1
Weight: 200ish slightly overweight
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality: Happy go lucky depressive he can be odd in a silly or gloomy sort of way doing what he can for others without getting to involved, he has bouts of depression of losing himself in his own grief that can force amnesic episodes on him and send him to a random part of creation to relearn, rest or merely heal.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Appearance: A average not to ugly not to plain looking white male with a sight beard or in need of a shave, fav outfit is jeans, belt, random short sleeve shirt, brown trench coat and a simple fedora, On his left forearm you can see the tattoo of 5 orbs of power, sometimes he wears a matching gauntlet of power to funnel energy and control .

Settings/Bio: Starting out in a “real world” setting he finds his destiny and then is flung to fantasy world to learn what he now is the moving to the universe where sci fi and fantasy mingle most intimately, there he sees the forces of light home worlds and trains under light forces stern watch with the aid of the collimation of Lightness’s wit, humor and wisdom the Dragon of light that walks creation as a old man in a cloak with reptilian features, the old perverted one tries his best to lighten the degrading situations before the Lord of Power leaves the universe to face the confirmation of his fate.

Powers: The lord of power is basically a reality mage able to bend reality itself to weave the fabric of reality and copy spells, skills and abilities in fact using his power is so he is tied to the flow and hum of the universe which can take a toll of both mind and soul so instead of dabbling in reality bending directly he focuses strictly on spells, skills and abilities if he dabbles to much in sewing the fabrics of reality he’ll lose his mind like all those who bear the title “Lord of power”, this spurns him to create gadgets to regulate and channel his powers through.

Weapons: a drunken master of most weapons he takes to 2 weapon types after he settles into his abilities, driven to use them because he needs to balance his expansive power since he finds it cumbersome to use his power directly even through spells and chanting to assist focus.

Both have multiple uses one is a high energy sword a simple if not cheap looking katana like sword with a wooden exterior, unsheathed it can be used to bash/cut and block and fire off energy in controlled bursts, beams and even guided shots, unsheathed it can release mass amounts of power for high powered attacks or to protect or heal those around him the first few versions of it tend to fall apart because they cannot handle the energies he’s putting though them, eventually the sword will be casted with a power engine that holds massive amounts of light energy which he tries to use carefully., he wears the sword either in his coat, on his belt, over his back with a invisible string gimmick, or summons it by his side ala voltron/anime pull a sword out of the air gimmick depending on the state of development the sword is wrap in rags to conceal or hold in power.

The other is a brown staff that can extend into various chain like extensions for binding range attacks and whip like attacks, it also holds a hidden scythe blade that can lock forward making a spear like weapon, with each incarnation of the staff it grows darker in color from brown to red hues darkening a few times into solid black eventually becoming a weapon of darkness to bind and decimate being of darkness for a piece of his sanity, the darker the weapon the more of a will of its own it has seeking lust or pain on its own but never leaving from the sight of its cursed master, he carries it compressed as a 8 inch stick in a pocket, he also can wrap it around his left forearm like with the sword depending on the state of development the sword is wrap in rags to conceal or hold in power or merely force the thing to rest while it constricts and causes suffering to the arm to sate its dark thirst.
2nd and third in the form of links to my DA page
Chap 0/ prologue

Chap 1

And yes I know there are issues with the grammar to say the least both(all) these took months to write,layer and the proof with tnt a hammer and a welding torch, but the main focus of them is to aid me in improving my grammar and train of thought...mostly train of thought since they like derailing each other all the time, also after 20ish years of musing over it I thought I'd start writing abotu it.

Also beginnings suck you have to set so much up
but its good mental exercise if just to get the drool out.

edit
BTW I seem to be taking this in the direction of light fanatsy/sci fi novels a couple hundred pages a book,with 3-7 books,I have 6 or so planed out with enough plot points to put 200ish worth of pages around...

edit
I have about 6 characters that need to be drawed, only have 1 decent bio put up right now, heresaquick description.

1.Lord of power above

2.Sandy: Female android(fully human looking),6 foot blond with DDish chest,hair is either mid back or sholders, clothing style a mix of leather and uniform, she ahs a strong personalty to make up for her creator/brother(lord of power) lack of a stable one, shes strong mentally,caring, fun and passionate, she also has a slightly warped sense of humor. also have 2 other AI/androids that need a drawn body onces like a male version of sandy minus the gaudy wears and the other is a short brunette female who has double energy daggers not really thought abotu their clothing style since I have not decided on a uniform setup for the Lord of power ship crew.

3.Zherais Dark lord of power, 6.6 foot tall blond male with mid of back length hair, a well built male with bishi like features, he wears black and prefers his dark armor sets of black,dark blue and violet, he sword the only weapon he ever uses other than his powers is a large fantasy swords with eyes on it.

Thats it for the old characters unless someone wants to take a stable at warped mirrored ghostly figures of Lightness and Darkness

The new character in my COTLOP world are the new 3 main sub characters in chapter 1 of book 1

4.The bishi Captain Persious Laurence, tall(6.2?) alil lanky a prefect bishi in most respects, he is blond with shoulder length hair, his personally is a stren strict but caring, he has a reserved sense of humor.
He has dress wear befitting a prince, altho his battle outfit is more or less standard but for a few things.

5.The rebel Drake evermore,not quite a bishi but handsome non the less the base for this character is Rengi from Bleach, which should be enough if you want to contact me for further info.

6.Alucia/Elucia is our(voices meh)jail bait firebrand ,a petite(a foot shorter than Drake) red headed girl with a spear and the personality of flames, really love Kallens hair style from Code gease for her.

Theres also weapon,symbol and other designs that can be done, I am willing to pay for msot work but I am in no way rich but that dosent mean we can't work something out(50ish a character 2-5 sketches and 1-3 colored drawings) probably need to build some refrances up as to save sketch time.

Last edited by ZippyDSM; 2008-12-24 at 19:27. Reason: Bad title for a genreal ceration page,sorry I haz slow brains.
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-18, 06:11   Link #2
ZippyDSM

Drawingz

Lord of Power drawing
Title: Dual Pain (indavenidal names I dunno...think of something lulz)
Have a 2 pane picture on the left side a gristled Lord of power looks out onto the fading horizon as the suns sets wearing his normal garb of tattered fedora, trench coat, random shirt, worn blue jeans , and black leather belt with matching boots.

Standing with his leg up on something (rocky out crop or edge of a roof on a building in the city perhaps) slightly hunched over with one hand on his knee, his bandaged sword by his side leaning on it a bit, its bond in rags or bandages with 3 random in length bandages being pushed by the wind, one is near the bottom the other near the hilt where the scabbard is the other under his hand, over where the hilt and scabbard would meet is alil tag with the kanji seal written on it, he has a sad longing expression in his eyes as he looks out in the distance, his face unshaven but not quite a bred.

In the panel next to it wearing the same getup he stands looking forward at you, as dusk falls the darkness almost comes from him and not the encroaching blackness of the nights sky, he has his staff, that has runes on it (either normal round pole like staff or with 4-8 edges)holding it in a diagonal position one end has a scythe blade on a rectangular box on the end away from him the other a chain that wraps around him without touching him and encircles out around him.

Or the staff is help in one hand to the side half going behind him in a slight diagonal tilt with the scythe blade on a rectangular box on the end away from him the other a chain that wraps around him without touching him and encircles out around him.

The wind flapping his coat because of the angel you can’t see what’s in the coat all to well because of shadows you can see alil of his jeans but not make out much else but a evil toothy grin and eyes glowing red or purple, with a slight matching aura around him.

Thinking 30$(might can do 60$ ea if its godly qaulity) for each one since they are pretty much whole pics, want to haggle send me a message and we can work out a deal that doesn’t kill both of us :P.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Some crappy but fun story I hammered out today.
Quote:
COTLOP random stories

Random time/location don’t know if I can fit in into what I have laid out for the books, I might can in the alter ones when he visited earth or an alt version of it.

Not prefect plenty of weak spots but this is just a story setup, something for me to remember…it also is one of the first story’s to show the banter the lord of power and Sandy share…took a half or so a day to write this…

================================================

Fighting in high altitude over the mid west, the Xai’irthi forces have stepped up their pace buzzing around human targets more and more, with Sandy governing the ship which is in a state of undress being refitted he’s alone on earth taking out targets with the aid of a communication orb belting out orders from above, he has at his disposal about 231 box jetfighters of is won design, the drone fighters are pretty good in combat and are enough to quell most infestations, he’s riding one out of cockpit like a surfboard using the staff of darkness in chain mode taking out some Xai’irthi the orb floating around him say glowing as it speaks “Ya know one would say you look like a cowboy…” he replies blasting acouple left and right with gunsword “The hell I do… rustic dose not a cowboy make damnit!” and fires one again beside the orb.

“Watch where you are firing that thing damnit!” the orb yels out and continues to say. ”It’s hard to make these orbs you know, besides the backlash on the connection gives me a headache, and I already have one from having to deal with you all day. Blowing the end of the gun as the energy smokes off of it while he’s flying at mock 2…with a hat on is head that is staying in place… trying to act cool in the most uncool way and says with a cheesy grin “I’a’m just trying to be helpful miss.” “Uhg… you didn’t?..” the orb response almost disgustedly “ I did…I did …senior?“ he ays with a puzzled blank look. “That’s senorita.. you know….” The orb replies in a more annoyed tone. He replies with a smile “Ah…. oh well me bits and bobs are always broken, it fits my bwains dose it not?” She replies “Whatever!….. uh oh… we have company!!”.”Huh? Where?“he looks left and right keeping the gunsword laid on his forearm like a riflemen “Where? where?” he says again and then the swam hit him knocking him from the fighter but in a odd twist of fate ignore him and start destroying the fighter.

He charges up the gunsword with one hand not pumping it by the rules he set, he’s quite pissed ya know and he’s going to let them have it a full barrage of simi homing shots fires out taking out a third of the swarm, down below people at a country music concert just now see the ire works and are happily amused, as he falls he can hear it… he closes his eyes is horror and then thinks in a self righteous rant in a daydream like setting ,him in a news anchor outfit with glasses on, Sandy working the camera in casual wear, by him is a picture chart and pointing stick in the background the chart currently reads George straight, Loretta Lynn, Randy Travis, Jonhy cash ect on it “The music that is called “Country” has not been “country” for some time what it is Picture and names in the background changes and he taps the pointer on it “Trace Atkins, Jessica Simpson, Taylor Swift, with a subtitle at the bottom GAH to many!!! ” , is freaking rural rock music… it should be in the light rock category NOT country…. interments alone do not make country music…country music! “

Pictures changes again to Garth brooks and Chris Gaines with a ‘’ooo sexy”’ written over Chris Gaines on the Conner of the chart…”Excuse me for a moment” he says as he takes out a gunsword draws it and cuts off the “ooo sexy!” part light saber style then quickly but calmly sitting back down while he glares at Sandy who is hiding her Marker. ”Ahem….I’ll even say ok Garth brooks is country at least half the time…this new stuff wants to be rock most of the time…uhg and the damn music corps just pedal whatever crap they can ignoring real music from the real country artists from years ago because they think it won’t sell because the demographic they aim at will not like it...like their caned music they are spending millions on to spam out makes them any more when they over saturate it via regurgitation of their monopolistic propaganda spewing broadcast stations that have destroyed local radio and the music industry as we knew it….. Alert…what? Breaking news ?….who broke it?...oh! “Breaking news”…This just in! Back to your regularly scheduled program!”

“Incoming, look out below!” The orb yells as a lil umbrella made of energy poops out of its top as it slowly descends down, unfortunately for our intriped ero he didn’t bring one and does not feel like producing one from his rear, as its packed enough with his head mostly always crammed in it (I heard that), He turns around ass first as always (I HREAD that…) seeking to land feet first and have his legs absorb the shock yet again unfortunately he finds an obstacle in between him and the ground….a few mechanical bulls are lined up in a row and he just happens to be in the b line for the last one, “oh this is not good.” he says to himself.. as he lands on it perfectly like any good cowboy only to be thrown of coarse from making a crater in the ground to crushing the machine and winding up beside the makeshift bar that’s built off of a double reinforced brick wall, he loosens some brinks in it with a loud thud and kicks up a lot of dust, this stops the band playing its “rural rock” music and brings everyone’s attention to him albeit for the few people so inebriated or involved in a heavy make out session, he does not like people but he cannot completely ignore them, he scoots out of the wall and grabs his aching brow…. As he notices a couple Xai’irthi coming in from afar he stops and takes a swig of the cold light beer next to him…”Blah, I still prefer mixed drinks…” He says with a slightly disgusted tone. He yells “Heads up” as he tips his hat with the top of the beer bottle and tossing’s it up high half the crowed watch it as he jumps on the bar and fires off a shot nailing one of the incoming Xai’irthi, the other lands in the middle of the crowd causing a panic but before it could do anything it was stabbed through to the ground by the Staff of Darkness in chain mode, he puts his arm around the staff and slides a couple feet to it before blasting it to dust with the gunsword he swings forward reverting the staff to its normal 5 foot staff mode and the shakes it in the air to change it back into a rod.

A 6.6 foot tall man approaches him and says” Well who the hell are you supposed to be.” Looking away at his smaller female date drunk oh what appears to be infatuation than any drink. He looks the up and down sensing some fear in him and says to himself “Hicks” he stepped back and said “Hicks” with a puzzled looked…the stranger goes off on a triad “ah Hicks, bikers, thugs and sailors, ballsy all of them, they always give me a hard time.” He then sighs tired from the day the man standing before him didn’t quit understand what he said but decided it was fighting words as he throws a punch that gets caught as Sandy floats down and says in a sarcastic voice “Playing well with others are we? Really I do not why y’all fight so much y’all look the same to me…” the glowing orb stops on the brim of his hat….. And he points upward and says “Now you see where I get it from.” Troubles coming again..” she bellows.”How many this time “He asks.” Oh a thousand…or so…” Or so?.... “ he asks. “It kinda blacken out my scopes here..and now they are running in blotches.. if you didn’t shoot it before I could tell you better…. “he strains his voice and almost yells “I didn’t shoot it….I shot the fringing warrior bug thing…” she replies “And missed to… I guess with all fighters attacking random groups they finally decided to come for you…”He sighs and with a sarcastic tone says ”Oh…how lovely…now we can all be picnic food for the for the ants.”

Panic is picking up again in the crowd. “Their panicking”… she says in a long humorous way. He sighs and before he can do anything 5 pop up as if they were hiding in wait, 2 on the other side of the arena jump at the crowd while 3 head for him from over the stage. While in the air the air he unravels the rod into chain and holds in kind of a reverse cat’s cradle and yells “CHAINS OF PURGATORY!! “ in a instant chain dashes around all over the place avoiding hurting the bystanders as it webs around and stabs into the ground to come up in random spots where it intersected from the sky.

“Wow!” The orb explained.. “Keeping people from being trampled AND from being attacked, nice work!” He replies” I do try to please when I can, now then while I get rid of these” *he brings up his gunsword and shoots one, as they wither and fluids are absorbed by the chain that has entangled and impaled them.* Have the fighters funnel them here keeping them away from civilians *he shoots another one as the on lookers get a good look at their gnarled and warped insect like bodies. The stranger continues to talk “Taking out as many as then can.” He pumps the gunsword as a shotgun and kills off 2 with one small bending beam shot as the chains around them start turning to dust and shadow.* The last one already stopped moving a curious woman wanted to touch it, as she reached out her hand it sprang back to life thrashing about the stranger then stabbed it turning it to dust, the chain reacts more but keeps people inside the small outdoor arena.

“Bring them all here I’ll clean up the rest of them.” he says, “Oh? What are you going to do?” She asks trying to calculate the damage?” he stops and puts the gunsword on his hip, brings his hands together and the air ignites with energy, he speaks “Minion atonomous” 10 large orbs of glowing light appear the crowd mummers and the stranger speaks “Ah I did forget something didn’t? As he places his hand on his hat and bows in slight shame. As he takes off his hat and coat to reveal a black shirt and utility suspenders, with a belt and blue jeans. He drops it front of him and then says 6-10 check for wounds1-5 display and speaker, 5 orbs dash off into the crowd scanning them with a relaxing warming light while 5 other turn into floating monitors, with different screens of amps of the local area, world map and where things are coming from.

What am I going to do I am going to go all out over drive plus minion armada should do it with the sword of light backing it up, satisfied? “She says as she floats around the screens “Not really but it will do.” He says in a humorous tone “Ack you’re a hard woman to please.”Why thank you.” She replies in a sultry tone.

He then yells in a commanding voice “I am going to take down these chains and I want you to calmly hide, there’s not enough time to drive away or run, I am going to deal with what’s , “What’s coming.” A shout rings out.”There are hundreds of them!” another voice rings out, he can feel panic starting over the crowd again. “ENOUGH!!!” he yells then says in a lower tone ”Then I will need a thousand more.” Another shout rings out and it echoes “Who are you??” he says standing next to a chain pillar. “I AM THE LORD OF POWER.” He back hands the chain with his forearm and it warps around his arm in seconds the chain sounding the place turns to shadow or dust. He then wraps the chain with some bandages, while he casts “minion atonmous” again 10 more large orbs appear, he then says “Minions not occupied with the screen escort people to safety”

“Ok people listen up the glowing orb things that are helping you now are about to flood the sky, the ones near the ground will protect you he ones in the air will zap the living daylights of those monsters. “He yells out the sound boosted by the minoins.

He pulls out his gunsword and strokes it once it starts glowing and asks “Are you ready to assist the minions in data management?” “I am always ready!” Sandy replies, some spectators can be seen peeking out here and there more interred in what he is doing that their own safety.

“Alright they are within view, it’s time to a heavy dose pincher maneuver” Sandy interrupts “Big words do not suit you small man get on with the action.“ “You never let me have fun with words ya know?” he replies, Sandy counters back “That’s because you fail at words dear and maybe you would not fail in bed if you took a lover now and then I am concern for you know.” Somewhat flustered he replies to the low blow.”That cuts deep….true…but …” he sees there more than close enough and yells “AH screw it!” as Sandy can be heard saying under her breath “Ata boy cut lose!”

As he yells he triples his internal power entering into a low overdrive state where all power is doubled twice, energies pop and fizzle around him and then he unsheathes the gunsword puling the hilt energy and it’s blade out it’s hidden and stored energies mix turning from white to blue to yellow, the mass of energy is nearing critical as all the minions dart around the area protecting people from the brunt force of the energy. And as things start getting more chaotic and sweat starts showing on his brow he focuses it all into a spell he then yells… “MINOIN ARMADA!!” In an instant all the energy is absorbed and disappears like a lul before the coming storm people start popping their heads out to see what happened. A shout rings out “Is that it?!” He smiles in manner saying no as a rumbling can be heard from above, with dusk settling in far down the plains the region was alight in blue whiteish light from the east and the orange glow of the setting sun from the west..and to the east came five thousand minions boosted in power to handle fighting a medium powered foe.

Hundreds flooded the ground to look after people and thousands dashed to their Xai’irthi prey the battle did not last long as these are not but fodder and 200 box fighters bringing the rear of the Xai’irthi forces.

And as the fighting died down more and more minions faded into stealth mode and scanned the region for the injured or lost, and within the outdoor arena lays the Lord of Power passed in the lap of a solid but blue glowing ghostly holographic figure of Sandy “Aaaa…he over did it again…” she says. Hes passed out from a double dose of stamina loss from not only the overdrive mode but the concentration needed to use the power stored in the sword of light.

A few see the sight and then like he came into their lives in a flash of light he is gone, returned to his ship hidden in orbit the minion spell times out after a few hours so Sandy can focus on sticking the hero of the day into a healing capsule and get back to getting the ship fixed up to her high standards.

All writing projects (bad or not), quotes, characters, weapons, ect copyrighted by ZippyDSMlee/Lee Jarvis dsuejarvis@netzero.net.

Last edited by ZippyDSM; 2008-08-30 at 15:20.
Old 2008-09-02, 08:10   Link #3
ZippyDSM

My fevered and funky bwain over the last few days have been working on Damion Crevasse lyrics here's the near final lyrics for them, the main thing I did was change the focus of the song from the direct lyric theme of all encompassing/altruistic love to where the the singer is dieing, I was trying for a direct one but the muses took it of in a sad love song direction first, I may yet can do a more direct version but this is somehow fitting all things considered.

I still need to polish this up and format it better, by each of my lyric sentences(ya I know not grammatical correct :P) I put one word comment in ()

YT video for the song if you don't have it on hand.

Quote:
When I was so very-------- much in----------love with you(good)
kami-sama ni-------------------koi wo-------------shiteta koro wa

-----------------------
I didn’t think that such------a parting would have to come to pass like this(good)
konna wakare ga----------------kuru towa omottenakatta yo

---------------------
Then I would want you to-------------embrace me again for--------one last time(good)
semete saigo ni-----------------------------mou ichido dakishimete---- hoshikatta yo
----------------

It’s long long good-bye…
----------------
Sayonara, sayonara-----------as much as it takes(good)
sayonara sayonara------------nando datte

--------------------it appers this one I am still working on lol---------
My shivering hands are------signs of gentleness right?-zip
My shivering hands are----- a sign of gentleness right?-zip
Waving my hand is----------- a sign of kindness? Ya….. –zip
te wo furu nowa----------------yasashisa dayo ne?

---------------------
Now I long--------for------strength
ima tsuyosa-------ga-------hoshii

--------------this could change but the top one seems best.--------------------
I encountered you,---the stars shined brightly,------------and I was reborn(best)
I encountered you,---then the stars shined,-----------------and I was reborn
I encountered you,---then the stars shined,-----------------and then I was reborn
anata ni deai------------STAR kagayaite---------------------------atashi ga umarete
----------------------------------

---------------------------in order to drive the theme the 2d is the best
Indeed if there is love,-----therefore I exist
Indeed if there is love,---- therefore I still exist (best)
aisureba koso-------------------I areba koso

--------------------------
What will happen---------to me waiting on a---------hopeless miracle?(good)
kibou no nai-----------------kiseki wo matte-------------dou naru no?

------------------------------------------
Through our tear stained vision-------the worlds twinkle is long,------gone(good)
namida ni nijimu--------------------------------hoshi no matataki-------------------wa gone...

I will never forget---------your soft gentle warmth(ok)
wasurenai yo----------------anata no nukumori mo

---------------------------------------
or your kindness--and----your gentle hands that surrounded----everything
sono yasashisa---mo-------subete tsutsunde kureta------------------ryoute mo

----------------
It's long long good-bye...
----------------

Sayonara, sayonara, oh beloved one(good)
sayonara sayonara itoshii hito

-----------------
If you were not------here with me---------I wouldn’t be right here now(best)
If you were not------here with me----------I could have never got this far(best)
anata ga----------------ita kara-------------------aruite koreta

-------------------
I was never really---------------alone was I,-----------right?-zip
hitori nanka------------------------jyanakatta yo--------- ne?

---------------------
Now I long------------- for answers -zip
ima kotae---------------ga hoshii

----------------------
Catch a falling star-----and set it ablaze with---my dying love and hope(great)
moeru you na--------------ryuusei tsukamaete------hi wo tomoshite

--------------------
I still want to love,--------I still want to be loved(good)
aishiteitai----------------------aisaretetai

-------------------
What good is one more-------cold and frozen body,------------to this world
hieta karada-------------------------hitotsu de sekai wa--------------dou naru no?

----------------------
I so long for when these----silly games we play end,------so long for.(great for the word play)
haritsudzuketeta-----------------kyosei ga toketeku---------------long for...

What’s wrong with me now?------I can’t stop these falling tears-----from overflowing.
doushite nano?----------------------------namida afurete---------------------------tomerarenai

--------------this could change but the top one seems best.--------------------
I encountered you,---the stars shined brightly,------------and I was reborn(best)
I encountered you,---then the stars shined,-----------------and I was reborn
I encountered you,---then the stars shined,-----------------and then I was reborn
anata ni deai------------STAR kagayaite---------------------------atashi ga umarete

----------------------------------
Indeed if there is love,------therefore I once existed(great!it had to be don!)
aisureba koso--------------------i areba koso

What will happen---------to me waiting on a---------hopeless miracle?(good)
kibou no nai-----------------kiseki wo matte-------------dou naru no?

Through our tear stained vision-------the worlds twinkle is long,------gone(good)
namida ni nijimu--------------------------------hoshi no matataki-------------------wa gone...

If we are reincarnated and meet again one day so far away(ok to great)
moshi umarekawatte mata meguriaeru nara

------------------------
Surely you’ll find me and----------hold onto me very tightly(great)
sono toki mo kitto--------------------atashi wo mitsukedashite

-----------------------
and make sure to-------never let go of me ever again(good)
mou nido to---------------hanasanaide tsukamaetete
-----------------

----------------this one annoys me some, but there's lil I can do with it
I want you to whisper------------you are not alone on this planet.(ok)
hitori jyanai to----------------------- sasayaite hoshii-------------planet...
Spoiler for Word play work file for it.:

My Real folk blues lyrics with some changes.
YT video for the song if you don't have it on hand.
Code:
real folk blues –do over

Too much time has passed |    to lament   |   the past     
Aishiteta to             |     nageku      |    ni wa          
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When we were   |   still   | so very    |   much in love
Amari ni mo      |   toki  |   wa sugi   |   te simatta
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The restless wind| still | blowing threw my heart | can never heal all of these | tears within it.
Mada kokoro      |  no   |  hokorobi o           |   Iyasenumama kaze ga        |   fuiteru
One eye sees nothing     |   but tomorrow   |      the other sees nothing but   |   yesterday.
Hitotsu no me de         |   asu o mite        |      Hitotsu no me de kinou       |   mitsumeteru
I hope I can      |    gently rest in the    |   cradle of your loving arms    |   once again
Kimi no ai no    |    yurikagode            |    Mo ichido yasurakani           |   nemuretara
So sadly please     |    cry for    |   me    |   with dry and    |   weary   |   eyes
Kawaita                 |    hitomi    |   de     |   dareka            |   naite    |   kure

The real folk blues

I really want to know   |   to understand       |   what true sadness is
Honto no                |   kanashimi  ga       |   shiritai dake

Living in   |   muddy      |   and cold water    |   Is not such a bad life  |   after all
Doro no      |   kawa ni    |   tsukatta              |   Jinsei mo waruku     |    wa nai
As long as it     |   ends |    after the first time.
Ichido kiri         |   de      |     owaru nara
=================================

=================================
Hopeless hope and | a life filled with | falling in and out of traps never to | have a chance      
Kibou ni michita  |   zetsuboto        |    Wanagashikakerareteru             |  kono chansu
What is right or      |    what is wrong  |    Like a coin rolling forever    |       on its side
Nani ga yoku te     |     warui no ka     |     Koin no omoi to kuram         |        itaita
How long  must  |    I live until          |     I am released from   this    |         misery
Dore dake       |            ikireba       |         iyasareru no             |         darou

The real folk blues

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------  change to----and pleasure is---
I really want to know        |       what true happiness    |        and pleasure really is
Honto no                |       yorokobi ga                 |                  shiritai dake 

Blinded by |  rainbows     |   in muddy reflections   | All that glitters is not gold.    
Hikaru     |  mono            | no subete ga                    | Ougen to wa kagiranai

The real folk blues
I really want to know   |   to understand       |   what true sadness is
Honto no                        |   kanashimi  ga      |   shiritai dake

Living in  |   muddy      |   and cold water    |   Is not such a bad life   |   after all
Doro no    |   kawa ni    |   tsukatta                |   Jinsei mo waruku         |    wa nai
As long as it     |   ends  |    after the first time.
Ichido kiri        |   de       |     owaru nara
Uhg I need to re format all my lyrics, between word warp and space eating it can be tricky to have them line up from site to site ><

Last edited by ZippyDSM; 2009-07-22 at 12:36.
Old 2008-09-03, 12:09   Link #4
ZippyDSM

Was looki through my stuff and found this LOL
I forgot I did I will a few months back.

Code:
Zippy’fan’Lyrics
FMA:I will
In final stages of editing before I post it on my DA page.

Notes: this is an interesting song a lot of things potentially work here,
 for instance “tame ni” can be set to once again or for you or OooOoo,
they all kind of work, I go into song writing with the mentality all songs are
“love” songs be it objects people, feelings or emotions it’s going to be one of
them, this is not a full on love song more a skirting sorrowing type so I
hesitated to use “for you, I will”, once again goes with the flow of this song
since it’s about overcoming more than “love”.

Link to full song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqVXM8QmVYQ
============================ =====================

============================ =====================
If they are          overflowing tears,            
Afuredasu          namida nara                 
--------------------------------------
it's okay that they don't stop       just now 
ima wa tomenakute                   ii
At the end     of           this sorrow      
Kanashimi     no         saigo ni wa         
light will     shine down    upon me
hikari ga     sashikomu   hazu
============================ =======
stay... stay... stay... stay...
So,     we felt     the same feeling
Sou     Onaji       kimochi
We gazed at the     same erased      memory 
Shinjiteta               Keshita           MEMORI
Now I cannot      meet you anymore 
Mitsumeteta        Ima anata ni
But I conceal those     painful feelings
aenai kedo                Setsunai omoi 
I want to      make it clear           more clear         
kakushite     Tsuyoku nareru        motto         
I will become stronger
Tashikamete yuku no
ima wa tomenakute                  ii
At the end of           this sorrow      
Kanashimi no         saigo ni wa         
light will shine down upon me
hikari ga sashikomu hazu
All the things that I destroyed
Isogisugite
When I was too busy rushing around 
Kowashite kita mono 
I will regain them all,   to stand up and walk like myself       
Torimodosu no           Watashi rashiku aruku                     
once again
tame ni
Hey,    when we meet again       Say to me first    a sad 'goodbye’
Nee    Mata anata ni                  Ano toki wa       Saki ni sayonara         
There is a    new tomorrow      I am sure     
iwasete      Shinjiteru              kitto            
for us and our feelings.
atarashii asu o
Time that passes by,    without haste or hurry       
Mayowazu ni               aserazu ni                   
is changing my sorrow”s”    
sugite yuku jikan wa 
I will not forget    the pain that        
Yasashisa ni        kawatteku
changes into pure kindness
itami mo wasurenai
My innocent heart          that I left behind when 
Muchakisugite              kizutsuita kokoro 
I was too reckless          I’ll embrace it and be reborn         
Dakishimeru no             Umarekawaru jibun no                
once again.
tame ni
I Will
ima wa tomenakute                   ii
---------------------------------------
At the end of           this sorrow      
Kanashimi no          saigo ni wa         

light will shine down upon me
hikari ga sashikomu hazu
Time that passes by,    without haste or hurry       
Mayowazu ni               aserazu ni                   
is changing my sorrow”s”    
sugite yuku jikan wa 
I will not forget    the pain that        
Yasashisa ni        kawatteku
changes into pure kindness
itami mo wasurenai

Isogisugite

Kowashite kita mono 
I will regain them all,   to stand up and walk like myself       
Torimodosu no           Watashi rashiku aruku                     
once again
tame ni
I Will

Also 

“I have cleared     my resolve      to be more         to become stronger

I want to     make it clear        more clear         I will become stronger “

Work damn well and I can’t figure out which is “better”

===================================================

If it's the overflowing tears, it's okay that they don't stop now Light should be shining into the finale of the sadness

It's okay if I don't stop my overflowing tears
At the end of this sadness, the light will surely shine me
If they are          overflowing tears,            it's okay that they don't stop just now 

Afuredasu          namida nara                 ima wa tomenakute ii

Light should           be shining        into the finale of sadness

Light should           embrace you       in the finale of sadness
At the end of           this sadness      light will shine down on me
At the end of           this sorrow      light will shine down upon me

Kanashimi no         saigo ni wa         hikari ga sashikomu hazu
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I've believed in the same feeling
I've gazed at the memory that has been erased
Although I cannot meet you right now
I conceal those painful feelings

I wanna make it more clear that  I can become stronger

Right, we believed in the same feeling We gazed at the vanished memory Now I can't meet you But I can hide my painful thoughts And become stronger I'll go ascertain that

So,     we felt     the same feeling
Sou     Onaji           kimochi

We gazed at     the same faded memory 
 We gazed at the     same erased      memory 

Shinjiteta             Keshita           MEMORI

Now I can't meet you 

Now I can't see you anymore 
Now I cannot      meet you anymore 

Mitsumeteta        Ima anata ni

But I can hide my painful thoughts And become stronger I'll go ascertain that

But I can hide my sorrowful feelings 
But I conceal those     painful feelings

aenai kedo             Setsunai omoi 

And become stronger I'll go ascertain that
I wanna make it more clear that  I can become stronger

I have cleared     my resolve      to be more         to become stronger

I want to     make it clear        more clear         I will become stronger 

kakushite     Tsuyoku nareru        motto         Tashikamete yuku no

If it's the overflowing tears, it's okay that they don't stop now Light should be shining into the finale of the sadness

If they are          overflowing tears,            it's okay that they don't stop just now 

Those things that have been broken from hurrying too much
I will regain them  in order to still be myself  as I walk on
The things that I destroyed when I was too rushed I'll regain them, to walk like myself

Isogisugite

Kowashite kita mono 

I will regain them all,     to stand up and walk like myself       once again

Torimodosu no          Watashi rashiku aruku                 tame ni

Hey, when I meet you again
Say 'goodbye' to me first
I believe in a newer tomorrow

Hey, let me say goodbye first To you again back then I believe that surely, there's a new tomorrow

Hey, let me say goodbye first    To you again 

Hey,    when I meet you again       Say 'goodbye' to me first
Hey,    when I meet you again       Say to me first a sad 'goodbye’ first as we meet      
Hey,    when I meet you again       Say to me as we meet a sad 'goodbye’ first as we meet      
Hey,    when I meet you again       Say to me as we meet a somber ‘goodbye’ .      
Hey  When we see each other again say to me a first  “goodbye” to hide the pain

Hey,    when I meet you again       Say to me first   a sad 'goodbye’

Hey,    when we meet again       Say to me first    a sad 'goodbye’

Nee    Mata anata ni                  Ano toki wa    Saki ni sayonara         

There is a    new tomorrow for us and our feelings.

There is a    new tomorrow      I am sure     for us and our feelings.

iwasete      Shinjiteru           kitto            atarashii asu o

The time that is passing by, without haste nor hurry
Is changing into kindness, while not forgetting the pain

Time that passes by unhesitatingly and unhurriedly I won't forget the pain that changes into kindness

Time that passes by without thought or care  I won't forget the pain that changes into kindness
Time that passes by,    without haste or hurry       is changing my sorrow”s”    

Mayowazu ni            aserazu ni                   sugite yuku jikan wa 

I won't forget       the pain that      changes into pure kindness
I will not forget    the pain that      changes into pure kindness
Yasashisa ni       kawatteku         itami mo wasurenai

This overly-innocent heart that has been hurt
I will hold it tightly  for my new self to be reborn
 My heart that I wounded when I was too reckless I'll embrace it, for the reborn me I

My innocent heart I left dead when I was reckless I’ll embrace it and be reborn
My innocent heart I left behind when I was reckless I’ll embrace it and be reborn

My innocent heart          that I left behind when  

Muchakisugite             kizutsuita kokoro 

I was too reckless         I’ll embrace it and be reborn         once again.

Dakishimeru no             Umarekawaru jibun no              tame ni

I Will

The time that is passing by, without haste nor hurry
Is changing into kindness, while not forgetting the pain

Time that passes by unhesitatingly and unhurriedly I won't forget the pain that changes into kindness

Time that passes by without thought or care  I won't forget the pain that changes into kindness
Time that passes by,    without haste or hurry       is changing my sorrow”s”    

Mayowazu ni            aserazu ni                   sugite yuku jikan wa 

I won't forget       the pain that      changes into pure kindness
I will not forget     the pain that       changes into pure kindness
Yasashisa ni       kawatteku         itami mo wasurenai

Those things that have been broken from hurrying too much
I will regain them  in order to still be myself  as I walk on
The things that I destroyed when I was too rushed I'll regain them, to walk like myself

Isogisugite

Kowashite kita mono 

I will regain them all,     to stand up and walk like myself       once again

Torimodosu no          Watashi rashiku aruku                 tame ni

I Will

=============== =============== =============== =============== =============== 

http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/fmalchemist/fmaiwill.htm

Afuredasu namida nara ima wa tomenakute ii Kanashimi no saigo ni wa hikari ga sashikomu hazu

Sou Onaji kimochi shinjiteta Keshita MEMORI mitsumeteta Ima anata ni aenai kedo Setsunai omoi kakushite Tsuyoku nareru motto Tashikamete yuku no

Afuredasu namida nara ima wa tomenakute ii Kanashimi no saigo ni wa hikari ga sashikomu hazu Isogisugite Kowashite kita mono Torimodosu no Watashi rashiku aruku tame ni

Nee Mata anata ni Ano toki wa Saki ni sayonara iwasete Shinjiteru kitto atarashii asu o

Mayowazu ni aserazu ni sugite yuku jikan wa Yasashisa ni kawatteku itami mo wasurenai Muchakisugite kizutsuita kokoro Dakishimeru no Umarekawaru jibun no tame ni I Will

Afuredasu namida nara ima wa tomenakute ii Kanashimi no saigo ni wa hikari ga sashikomu hazu Mayowazu ni aserazu ni sugite yuku jikan wa Yasashisa ni kawatteku itami mo wasurenai Isogisugite Kowashite kita mono Torimodosu no Watashi rashiku aruku tame ni I Will

Right, we believed in the same feeling We gazed at the vanished memory Now I can't meet you But I can hide my painful thoughts And become stronger I'll go ascertain that

If it's the overflowing tears, it's okay that they don't stop now Light should be shining into the finale of the sadness The things that I destroyed when I was too rushed I'll regain them, to walk like myself

Hey, let me say goodbye first To you again back then I believe that surely, there's a new tomorrow

Time that passes by unhesitatingly and unhurriedly I won't forget the pain that changes into kindness My heart that I wounded when I was too reckless I'll embrace it, for the reborn me I Will

If it's the overflowing tears, it's okay that they don't stop now Light should be shining into the finale of the sadness Time that passes by unhesitatingly and unhurriedly I won't forget the pain that changes into kindness The things that I destroyed when I was too rushed I'll regain them, to walk like myself I Will
needs finishing...like all my thoughts/words do :P
========================================
New

Dark/Light Forces Uniforms and stuff.

COTLOP Uniforms and stuff.

And ow I shall bombard you with today's musings

================================================== =========
LF uniform is a overcoat uniform theme, mostly white with black outlines.

The shirt is more like a jacket folds over and velors to the side, where the edges overlap it "velcros down" it opens from right to left the overcaot opens from left to right. Its made in 2 sizes common and girth, both expand and contract to fit the wearer though the nano compression tech within the seams on the uniform.

Shirts that can expand to long sleeve have a larger seam/cord on the sleeves the seams run along the back of the arm to the sleeve that has a seam on it. The elbow area had a multi seam on it akin to a elbow pad to provide support for joints when needed.

All the seams are lined with a cord fabric like matreail. Each shirt has a seam on the opposite fold side the top and the bottom and along the curved diagonal in the front.

The pants are pretty much the same as the shirts but the seams are at the top,front to back in the middle of the top,sides of the pants leg u to the top,knees in a knee pad like fashion to provide, bottom of pants leg.

Coloring can be easily changed at a clothing station or using a personalization device, in general the color scheme the shirt seams are black/cream, with a proration of the fold is black/cream and a wide strip along the back is black/cream. The pants outer seams are black/cream (top/sides,bottom)with a wide strip of black/cream along the seams to the sides, a seam around the knee the also black/cream but not all of them.

DF uniforms use many of the same themes altho they use a biological nano tech for compression rather than a straight up tech version. Their uniforms folds from top down and adjusts into place creating a snug fit it has much more pronounced shoulders, around the edges on the folds near the bottom is a half circle or oval dark spot. There is a black strip down the middle of the top both front and back. The color of the top is purple,red,violet the darker it is the higher the rank or prestige of the member.The pants are all black or very dark color the seams are purple.

The overcoat mirrors the shirt but tis larger and folds in from the opposite side this comes from the saying "Knowing both sides of a argument is prosperous." the designers race was known for(add details later?) where as the DF designers made the coast more like a large mantel that rests on your shoulders the saying that comes with it is "Authority comes from the top down never forget those above you and use those below you to fulfill your obligations." .
Both have 2-4 medium to long Vs at the base of coat that reaches to just above the ankle.

Basic overcoats offer more protection from the environment almost doubling the protections given by the clothing.

Pockets can be changed and added per person shirts default to one pocket on the side opposite of its fold down part so you can get to it when you open the overcaot. Pants default to 2 on the sides and 2 on the front of the thighs. Overcoats default to 2 internal breast pockets and 2 pockets to the sides, these can be easily customized and doubled.

The Compression system runs on static and ambient power and only really needs power to change size,compress joints or compress bones or repair or when its just active. More advance uniforms offer better protection and medical functions, the cords are more pronounced and have ridges on them.

The clothing offers hygiene control and some temperature control up to 20 degrees plus or minus of the environment you are in.

Shoes and boots use nano tech to manage the feet completely, they offer magnetic/gravity lock and kinetic dampening.

Accessories: Utility belts and straps communication and small lapel sized equipment mounted on the folds where the color change is near the edges, medals are worn on the shoulders a small device can replicate them on the clothing when you ever wish to show off.

The Lord of power wears simple earth based clothing jeans generally blue, any short sleeve shirt he can get his hands on. Accessories are brown fedora and leather belt, suspenders black or brown, shoes or boots.

He loves his trench coat and hat rarely goes without wearing it, the trench coat is lined with pockets and place holders for all sorts of gadgets and what not.

His hat a wider than normal brim fedora sometimes has a band or belt on it and sometimes not but its non frilly so no ribbons or bows.

His trench coat is brown and goes alil below his knees, dose not have a duster on the back its a cross between a cowboy and detective coat with lots of stuff on the inside :P.

His main 2 weapons of choice is a light based golden brown shirsaya(katana with a wood hilt and scabbered, is slightly curved) and a dark based black sectional staff that can extend out as black chain, one end has a small box on it where a scythe blade appears from.

The Lord of power is a simi tall (6.2) white male so so completion fair looking and alil overweight(2750/290LB), brown hair and marble blue eyes, disheveled in appearance he generally dose not care how he looks as his mind is occupied with other matters.

Image panel 1:High detail
Standing with his Sword of light over his shoulder like a cowboy its wrapped in cloth and has alil bandage trailing off both ends the one behind him is caught by a breeze, theres a kanji tag(seal) tied to the hilt that mgith be caught in a breeze as well.

He's standing there looking toward you at a slight angel, go with whatever works, would like this to be as large/detailed as it can be for the panel size/price.

Shoes: shall simi worn out sneakers for this.

Image panel 2:Comic detail
Same setup but with him aiming and shooting it as a rifle with 2 hands, there is no bandage on the weapon(want to see how it looks visually), would also like a side by side with him mirrored ont eh other side using it like a sub machine gun.
Shirt: how about a upper body armor either metal or leather based which either looks better under the coat.

Shoes:Worn out black boots with white socks.

Image panel 3:Comic detail
Holding the staff behind him is in a martial arts kind of pose, I'd like the top end of the staff with the small rectangle box on it bandaged up it might show up better on the bottom of the staff as how its posed. Then whipping it out in the sectional chain mode grabbing something in the distance, the sections can show up every few feet, whatever looks good.

Shoes:Shiny black boots

Image panel 4:High detail
For the "by side" I'd like him standing their staring at you the brim of the at and head is tiled in a way his face is covered in shadow he is holding the staff upright with both hands one arm trails down the staff while the other crosses the chest almost making his face that much darker his eyes are glowing(red) in the darkness with a evil intent to them.

The top of the staff is unbound with some bandages loosely clinging to it and falling off, the blade is out and is as long as his hat maybe alil longer, its just above the the brim of the hat but not over the top of it the blade is not to long but not very wide. the rectangle box and staff has runes on it, the staff is a hex or quad sided staff with sections every 3-4 inches every other section has a rune on and the "box" is covered in them.

Would like this to be as large/detailed as it can be for the panel size/price.
boot black, this might make a better torso/half body picture tho.

Image panel 5
The Black staff in full dark scythe mode the, Caleb from Blood is a good example of the look
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shial
http://postmortem.edgegaming.com/?page=b1_cuts

The Dark Scythe in full mode changes from the Scythe mode, the staff is becomes more wood/bio matter like losing a good bit of its sections and runes, the blade is 3-5 times bigger and longer with a ton of runes on it.

Posing would be to the viewer with the scythe held with one hand and the blade in front of him with his other hand over the tip end of the blade his face is totally evil looking and his eyes glowing much more than in the other picture the back end of the staff has mutated into chain and theres a bunch of gnarled chain in the back ground

Would rally like a brown and black clothing version and would like this to be as High detail as it can be.

shirt can be normal anything shirt that comes to mind (good to be evil,killing is business and business is goo..,ect whatever might fit and be a funny compliment to it)

Shoes:Black Boots of coarse.

Image panel 6
Minion spell
Stands in the middle of the picture using his sword as a cane with both hands on it, its wrapped up neatly with the kanji tag stuck over the hilt, witch is positioned to the viewer so the sword is on tis "side" shown to the viewer it has a slight curve to it, he is grinning.

The minions fill the background around him they are alil bigger than head size orbs with a round colored spot in their middle as an "eye" the orb is clear and translucent but filed with "clouds" not really sure how to explain it a cloud in a orb shape also works.

At the bottom have him scream Minion Froces or not I dunno the cheese factor is rising

Labor/laborus:A handful.
Works:A few dozen.
Forces:A few hundred.
Armada:Thousands of minions.

So meh it might be to much.

Shoes: almost new sneakers
Image panel 7
Would like to do weapon specs have the sword/staff with and with out the bandages, previous versions and such.
I have been writing for the past few hours so I am drained of details right now I'll write them out in time.

================================================== ==
And Yes having some commissions done for 15-20 a pop :P

Mmm but for the uniforms been trying to find a futuristic retroish style thats simi unique yet non sucky and thats enough to overload zippy kitty dino bwains :P

and I need to write out detail on the ceremonial combat armor which are loosely based on 50s styles suits and pelted skirts...... yes I kow...mew brains...they go blow up ><

Last edited by ZippyDSM; 2008-10-14 at 16:58.
Old 2008-12-19, 00:10   Link #5
ZippyDSM

Besides the new update above I am working on my fan lyrics started up Rental Magica lyrics Sora ni Saku, finishing up Damion Crevasse, and FMA's I WILL, might tweak Rewrite some more.

Not much new stuff for COTLOP as I am deveolping and working on layering its fiction and what not, really should get off my ass update my word press properly with the 5 or 6 simi finished stuff I have done, the half arsed unfinished stuff on it now sucks....then again so dose the simi finished stuff :P
====================

Edit
As a develop this "thing" called COTLOP I write out all the quotes and what not that come into my head some I can tag to characters some I can not. Heres acoupel based on the alt personalities of my main character.

“Sternness is noble, it is not arrogance as others would lead you to believe, I must walk above all others to walk on the path of nobility and justice.: L.O.P:Pale Knight”.
------------------
” Darkness is despair and perversion, I prefer perversion with a taste of madness, either one keeps me from boredom.:L.O.P:Shade Knight”

While darkness is corruptive I might change perversion to disdain since I wrote this new saying/quote a few days ago and its sticking with me

"Darkness is despair and disdain of lights hope and vigor, Darkness is not in as much evil as seeing things as hopeless."

In my museing I am trying to blur the lines of good/evil as things are never quite fully black and white.

Last edited by ZippyDSM; 2008-12-26 at 12:41.
Old 2009-01-13, 18:24   Link #6
ZippyDSM

Updated my word press writing project page with some "lite drafts".
http://zippydsmlee.wordpress.com/wri...ting-projects/

Now if I could only do something about the fiction being better than the grammar >>
Old 2009-01-29, 01:23   Link #7
ZippyDSM

Started on a couple more fan lyrics.

Hikari to Kage to just to awesome for words but I can't find all of its lyrics or song, so i guess it the one I really want to do will be finished later, I just have a partial lyrics for the current opening Aoi Hana right now will switch to a full more direct translation and start banging the whole lyrics sooner rather than later, also plan on doing the other end songs end song.

Spoiler for Casshern sins-basic draft FL Op1 and Ed3:
Old 2009-02-09, 04:13   Link #8
ZippyDSM

New synopisis

Semi refined synopisis
-----
What is COTLOP
What is COTLOP well let’s start at the start of the universe light creation itself was born from nothingness born from the nightmares of darkness itself. Darkness is not chaos but utter despair from the sorrow hope brings it is the end where as light is the beginning. Within this new universe Lightness was fruitful and scattered life and wisdom out. When Darkness arose from its slumber it wonder why it had such terrifying dreams of creation, it sought out Lightness and they fought destroying everything around them sending everything back to basic forms of matter and energy. After a few more fistdecuffs they realized they cannot win in a direct battle as they are complete equals so decided to raise vast armies and evolve warriors to battle for them.

When the balance shatters and one side gains so much power as so the other can never win that’s when everything will return to darkness, or so it’s said that balance has never been broken even when the first age of war of creation ended. Called the birth war, first breath wart or still borns war in darker parts of existence, even as the new age matures into the war of creation a new age is about to begin one of lawlessness one of strife…one of hope and despair.

The factions within this universe are of light and darkness, Light’s forces are bureaucratic and stern focusing more on “gardening” creation in its entirety while defending what they can against darkness. Dark Forces are casts of mostly honor bound warriors, those who have lost hope and seek the peace that despair brings for those of darkness only see suffering in hope and wish to bring an end to creation and return all to the peace and harmony of the void.

The story revolves around a human chosen to be another pawn in the war of creation but unlike the others before him he is path is less certain as his power his mere existence disturbs the placation of the light and the veracity of the dark.
Sent to a trail word he manages to save it from complete destruction only after undoing the harm darkness done and it’s this altering of reality this near absolute and corruptive power that will haunt him throughout his adventures. He overcomes his curse but too late to be cursed by it.

Feared and hated he leaves the cold comfort of the light to wander existence heeding the call for help no matter who calls out in the endless night of space, time and dimension…….
------------
Anymore new COTLOP stuff I'll stick in this post,any new Fanlyrics I'll stick in the post above,until I hit post size limits, do apologize if I am fudging any rules..
Old 2009-04-30, 14:02   Link #9
ZippyDSM

Xris:kkaayyyy =^^=
=======================

Some new stuff

First off the final version of the above picture
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...-1-3-final.jpg

Artist:Ivstudios , I am paying about 15-20 a pic still trying to get a feel for the charatcer designs.
---------------------
2 new pictures with the Staff of Darkness

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../lop-SOD-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../lop-SOD-2.jpg
Artist:Ivstudios , I am paying about 15-20 a pic still trying to get a feel for the charatcer designs.
-----------------

Acouple sketches drawn by be

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...-SOD-1-old.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...TLOP-SOD-1.jpg
---------------------------
Did these on the computer

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...COTLOP-SOD.jpg
=========================
and this one I did last night, I am having Ivstudios re do this one, maybe polish up how I have it laid out.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...SOL-doodle.jpg

After he gets done with this I'll move on to doing one for the Staff of darkness.
=====================

Also simplified and polished the synopsis more

Quote:
What is Chronicles of the Lord of Power? Well let’s start at the start of the universe light creation itself was born from nothingness born from the nightmares of darkness itself. Darkness is not chaos but utter despair from the sorrow hope brings it is the end where as light is the beginning. Within this new universe Lightness was fruitful and scattered life and wisdom out. When Darkness arose from its slumber it wonder why it had such terrifying dreams of life and death hope and wisdom nightmares of creation, it sought out Lightness and they fought destroying everything around them sending everything back to basic forms of matter and energy. After a few more fistdecuffs they realized they cannot win in a direct battle as they are complete equals so it was decided they would raise vast armies and grow and train warriors to battle for them.

From afar in the misty visage of the endless void Lightness and Darkness sit at a table upon it sits a chess board, a game is in play one of many throughout existence. This is but one of many table and chair sets strewn throughout the void. Each table and chair are made of simple wire frame, the chess boards minutely different, on each side of the board is a bowel to hold pieces. On the light side the bowel has a black on white theme of orderly straight lines, on the dark side the bowel is white on black with chaotic like vertical lines. It is here they vaguely, indirectly toy with existence in between naps and bickering like 2 old men who don’t get along but put up with each other rather than deal with loneliness and the madness it brings.

When the balance shatters and one side gains so much power as so the other can never win that’s when everything will return to darkness, or so it’s said that balance has never been broken even when the first age of the war of creation ended. Called the birth war, first breath war or still borns war in darker parts of existence, even as the new age matures into the war of creation a new age is about to begin one of lawlessness one of strife…one of hope and despair.

The factions within this universe are of light and darkness, Light’s forces are bureaucratic and stern focusing more on “gardening” creation in its entirety while defending what they can against darkness. Dark Forces are casts of mostly honor bound warriors, those who have lost hope and seek the peace that despair brings for those of darkness only see suffering in hope and wish to bring an end to creation and return all to the peace and harmony of the void.

The story revolves around a human chosen to be another pawn in the war of creation but unlike the others before him his path is less certain as his power his mere existence disturbs the placation of the light and the veracity of the dark. Sent to a trail word he manages to save it from complete destruction only after undoing the harm darkness wrought and it’s this altering of reality this near absolute and corruptive power that will haunt him throughout his adventures. He overcomes his curse but too late to be cursed by it.
Feared and hated he leaves the cold comfort of the light to wander existence heeding the call for help no matter who calls out in the endless night of space, time and dimension…….
Old 2009-04-30, 14:16   Link #10
ZippyDSM

Xris:kkaayyyy =^^=
=======================

Some new stuff

First off the final version of the above picture
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...-1-3-final.jpg

---------------------
2 new pictures with the Staff of Darkness

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../lop-SOD-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../lop-SOD-2.jpg
-----------------

Acouple sketches drawn by be

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...-SOD-1-old.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...TLOP-SOD-1.jpg
---------------------------
Did these on the computer

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...COTLOP-SOD.jpg
=========================
and this one I did last night, I am having Ivstudios re do this one, maybe polish up how I have it laid out.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...SOL-doodle.jpg

After he gets done with this I'll move on to doing one for the Staff of darkness.
Old 2010-09-16, 13:36   Link #11
ZippyDSM

Had a new picture commissioned
http://fav.me/d2twn9z

And drew this a few days ago.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...P-Minoin-2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...noininhand.jpg

The spell spell/ability couriers up a energy based drone able to use a cutting beam,energy/molecular tool, tractor beam and self storage space in a mini pocket dimension. The ultimate slacker tool to fix stuff you break when you try to make it "better". What better "pet" to go with a grimy hat and trench coat wearing drunk looking space/time traveler? LOL