AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-02-17, 20:01   Link #19021
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
And of course, Ruby's the only girl there Tsukune's actively helped get an orgasm
Unknowingly, yes. But that doesn't mean he noticed or even understood what she was experiencing even if he did notice.

Personally, I think that even though he's stuck on Moka that way, there is something to consider. If Kurumu were the one to be kidnapped, would Tsukune go out to rescue her just as he did Mizore and this time, just like Moka? Would he go through hell to become strong enough to do so? I would like to think so.

If the other girls want to do something about Tsukne's one track mind, it would take something very drastic. I won't say exactly, but it probably would involve all them naked and lots of heavy petting, though I'm sure they'd force Moka to be there with them in the same state and then just see if nature takes it's course.
Old 2011-02-17, 20:03   Link #19022
Tachibana
タチバナ

Both Mokas X Tsukune ending, i can't wait to see that ending.

Two Mokas and one Tsukune, awesomeness.
Old 2011-02-17, 20:13   Link #19023
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Gin-senpai says it best.

Spoiler for Provoking Scene:
Old 2011-02-17, 21:16   Link #19024
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Both Mokas X Tsukune ending, i can't wait to see that ending.

Two Mokas and one Tsukune, awesomeness.
They are going to fuse and Moka will become a tsundere. Awesomeness right there.
Old 2011-02-17, 21:29   Link #19025
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
They are going to fuse and Moka will become a tsundere. Awesomeness right there.
I totally agree with that.

When the time comes that Ura-Moka and Omote-Moka merge, what kind of personality do yall think she will have?

What are your thoughts on this future event?
Old 2011-02-17, 21:41   Link #19026
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:

When the time comes that Ura-Moka and Omote-Moka merge, what kind of personality do yall think she will have?

Like I said, tsundere. Her tsun will be Inner Moka and her dere will be Outer Moka.
Old 2011-02-17, 22:12   Link #19027
Xagzan

Inner Moka's already tsundere all on her own though.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-17, 22:15   Link #19028
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Inner Moka's already tsundere all on her own though.
I agree, i imagined that Ura and Omote being merged would have a personality similar to Kurumu's, except with lots of pride and less pervertedness.
Old 2011-02-17, 22:20   Link #19029
Xagzan

I think throwing the two together will just bring out Moka's dere side to a greater extent.
Old 2011-02-17, 22:31   Link #19030
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
I think throwing the two together will just bring out Moka's dere side to a greater extent.
Exactly. Inner Moka may be a tsundere, but she is much more tsun than dere. If they fuse, there would be more of a balance. However, she wouldn't act like the usual tsundere. When she tsun's, she'd act like Inner and when she dere's, she'd be like Outer.

If not that, then split them into two bodies and hope Fuhai's modification includes superior endurance.
Old 2011-02-17, 22:32   Link #19031
Tachibana
タチバナ

@Xagzan

Yeah i guess that would be right. Ura-Moka is a "tsundere" type and Omote-Moka is pure "dere" type, so merge both of them together and the "new" Moka would be more "dere" than "tsun", so what you say would make a lot of sense.
Old 2011-02-17, 23:04   Link #19032
Xagzan

Unless Outer has a little dere in her herself, in which case it really would be more balanced.
Old 2011-02-17, 23:12   Link #19033
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
I feel sorry for the other girls. Tsukune, sometimes a harem is fine too.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-17, 23:33   Link #19034
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Tsukune knows his limits, thank you very much. Moka's more than enough for any man/monster.

Speaking of, Moka's the one that doesn't want to share Tsukune like that - it's either all Moka or nothing at all.
Old 2011-02-18, 01:12   Link #19035
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Completely blanking on who Vahan is
*giggles* oh really?
Old 2011-02-18, 01:46   Link #19036
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:

Indeed, I think she'll just be like what she was during the beginning of the flashback before the seal had ever been placed on her. A bit Tsundere like Ura Moka is now, but she certainly has no objection against showing kindness and revealing her emotions, not unlike Omote Moka.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-18, 01:50   Link #19037
Chris38

Well, that's true - Inner and Outer Moka is the one opposed to the idea of polygamy, while the other girls in Tsukune's harem don't seem to mind sharing him.

Not to mention that Tsukune is opposed to the idea as well, and I don't think that anything has changed on that matter between chapter 23 and the current one...

Regarding the merge of Inner and Outer Moka, which is what Ikeda seems to be going foreword too (at least based upon the current developments within the story), I think that it's going to be what is going to allow Tsukune and Moka to get together with each other - although Tsukune is still going to need to become stronger then he currently is for the real Moka to agree to go out with him - after all, the reason why Inner Moka doesn't want to further involve herself in her relationship with Tsukune is because she thinks that she is becoming weaker then she really is, and in my opinion merging with Outer Moka is going to lessen the effect that fear has on her... and allow Inner Moka to reveal the feelings she has foreword Tsukune.

Of course, at the same time, it means that Inner Moka is still going to be sealed by the Rosario and Outer Moka is going to continue being the dominant personality, unless something is going to happen in the rescue Moka arc, that will change this, but personally I doubt that, considering the fact that - if something happens to the Rosario, it would mean that Outer Moka is going to disappear, which at the same time means that Moka's Shinso powers (and probably Tsukune's as well, considering the blood synchronization they have with each other) won't awaken until Inner Moka merges with her Outer Moka personality - unless Ikeda has some other way that will deal with this problem, but for now, there is nothing pointing foreword that...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-18, 08:23   Link #19038
Tachibana
タチバナ

Still, when the time comes for when Ura and Omote to merge, it will be real interesting. But Ura-Moka's and Omote-Moka's relationship with Tsukune will definitely reach a higher level of development during the rescue Moka arc and after the arc, that much we can all be certain.

Yeah, i remember what Ura-Moka said about herself becoming "weak", when in reality she really isn't, this is something what will make her stronger in the future. This worried Omote and she asked Ura, why?, than after their discussion, Omote said she will "fill in the gaps" that Ura-Moka thinks make her "weak" after they both agreed that they have the same desire to protect Tsukune. Which this is obviously their love for Tsukune.

As for Ura-Moka, you can't blame her for going through something like this, this is something she has never really experienced before except when she was with her mother and Ura-Moka's vampire pride doesn't help that situation. However, Akashiya Moka and Aono Tsukune are destined to be together, itle all work out in the future.
Old 2011-02-18, 08:49   Link #19039
Chris38

Well, I kind of wonder if we will gain an update on Moka's current situation in the next chapter - I mean something similar to what happened during Tsukune's fight against Hokuto where Outer Moka felt something happening to Tsukune through their mental connection, only this time, Outer Moka is going to partially fell that Tsukune is changing in someway - simply put that Moka would fell that something is happening to Tsukune, when he undergoes Tohou Fuhai's ritual, giving us a glimpse on her current situation - at least it wouldn't surprise me if something like that occurred in the next chapter...

@Shinso Tsukune

Well, I agree that we are going to see some development between Tsukune and Moka, after they reunite with each other, but I think that the specifics of that,reunion depend on what is actually going to happen in the rescue Moka arc, at the current point I don't think that we can predict that...

Although I don't think that there development will reach a point, where they would openly admit their feelings for each other yet, but they might become a little closer to each other ...of course, if that is even possible, since if you hadn't noticed lately whenever Tsukune and Moka are drawn together in a single panel they are always standing close to each other and I don't even remember when it started to become like this...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-18, 12:33   Link #19040
Johnny
Working the bags...

Special chapter from Jump SQ19 is out...

Spoiler:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire