AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-01-19, 22:35   Link #19141
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy View Post
LOL, kosher and halal meat is killed exactly that way. Jewish and Muslim meats are incompatible with Buddhist meats, and vice versa.
That's funny. My parents only did that for offerings. The last time I was in a village I had to help a cute hemophobic loli prepare 10+ chickens for a "village feast" , so I grabbed them one-by one by the neck and slit their throats before plucking their feathers with my bloody hands.

I got scolded because I wasn't putting on a solemn face while doing it, I was laughing and smiling while killing them - I guess that serious expression was part of "respect for the animal who died to feed you".

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2012-01-20, 02:07   Link #19142
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
That's funny. My parents only did that for offerings. The last time I was in a village I had to help a cute hemophobic loli prepare 10+ chickens for a "village feast" , so I grabbed them one-by one by the neck and slit their throats before plucking their feathers with my bloody hands.

I got scolded because I wasn't putting on a solemn face while doing it, I was laughing and smiling while killing them - I guess that serious expression was part of "respect for the animal who died to feed you".
Stay away from that loli! Your evilness is corrupting her.
Old 2012-01-20, 02:11   Link #19143
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Knife-wielding loli stalks Saintess.... video at 11.
Old 2012-01-20, 02:14   Link #19144
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Mock meat is created for vegetarians who desired to taste meat. But vegetarians aren't supposed to taste meat because they believe it is cruel to kill animals for food.
And false meat doesn't require killing animals. So what's the problem?
Old 2012-01-20, 06:01   Link #19145
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Pakistan-U.S. ties on hold for "re-evaluation"
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...80I17Z20120119
Old 2012-01-20, 06:57   Link #19146
konart

Quote:
Simple. Non-alcoholic beer. Enjoy!
Here in Russia we have a saying for that: "Non-alcoholic beer is the first step toward plastic women"
Old 2012-01-20, 07:32   Link #19147
Sides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Well you cannot know how meat taste if you never tried it before. It is like once a killer always a killer.
Old 2012-01-20, 08:14   Link #19148
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Knife-wielding loli stalks Saintess.... video at 11.
She's more of a shrinking violet than a yandere, so I am pretty safe.

Quote:
She is a distant relative. Her dad was a rags-to-riches bizman who thought that good ol' kampong discipline could help harden his soft children.

Most of the parents thought the same, so they decided to put us city-kids to work slaughtering the poultry for the "homecoming". I ended up killing all the damn birds by myself because the other kids ran off to puke....at least that girl stood and watched, albeit with a petrified look on her face.

Regardless, I feel that it is my job to help preserve and protect innocence. Though I wish my mum would appreciate the bragging rights her son gave her instead of screaming about him waggling the fruit knife at the girl's father and giving him a lecture about how girls will be girls and forcing them to do this is parental abuse.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2012-01-20, 09:03   Link #19149
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Turkey works to cut dependence on Iranian oil
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...80I1N520120119
Another one.
Old 2012-01-20, 09:30   Link #19150
justsomeguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
No problem from a vegetarian point of view. But from a meat-eater's pov (mine): "I don't want to kill any animals! But I want to taste meat anyway!" is a fine example of cognitive dissonance. Fake meat is having your cake and eating it too.

Currently playing: LoH Trails in the Sky SC
Old 2012-01-20, 10:20   Link #19151
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Russia wants to build manned base on surface of the moon
It has talked with NASA and ESA about possibility of that and lunar space stations, reports say

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46064050...-surface-moon/

Though I wonder about their latest string of accidents. Mostly I wonder who is trying to stop them and why.

Quote:
Phobos-Grunt was just one of five high-profile failures for the Russian space program in 2011. The country also suffered three botched satellite launches and the crash of the unmanned Progress 44 supply ship, which was delivering cargo to the space station
Old 2012-01-20, 10:38   Link #19152
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
It has talked with NASA and ESA about possibility of that and lunar space stations, reports say

Though I wonder about their latest string of accidents. Mostly I wonder who is trying to stop them and why.
Ultranationalist agents from Russia, US or EU. Or maybe China because they are not invited.

Old 2012-01-20, 10:46   Link #19153
DonQuigleone
Knight Errant

Quote:
Regardless, I feel that it is my job to help preserve and protect innocence. Though I wish my mum would appreciate the bragging rights her son gave her instead of screaming about him waggling the fruit knife at the girl's father and giving him a lecture about how girls will be girls and forcing them to do this is parental abuse.
Eh, I don't see how girls have any right to avoid slaughtering animals. Didn't women generally do most of the cooking in the past, after all? I would assume that would include most of the chicken slaughtering, chicken bird plucking and chicken carving and preperation.

Though I'd have to say I'd be a bit hesitant to actually snap the neck of a live bird. I don't think squeamishness is unique to men or women.
Old 2012-01-20, 10:48   Link #19154
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post

the usual suspects would be the:

Freemason
Knights Templar
Illuminati
Old 2012-01-20, 13:17   Link #19155
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonQuigleone View Post
Eh, I don't see how girls have any right to avoid slaughtering animals. Didn't women generally do most of the cooking in the past, after all? I would assume that would include most of the chicken slaughtering, chicken bird plucking and chicken carving and preperation.

Though I'd have to say I'd be a bit hesitant to actually snap the neck of a live bird. I don't think squeamishness is unique to men or women.
She's only 17 at that time and I don't think it is right for her father to mentally break her like that.

It is okay if she is soft, just that she must not be lazy.

Old 2012-01-20, 13:24   Link #19156
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
She's only 17 at that time and I don't think it is right for her father to mentally break her like that.

the kind of description that gets my worst instincts up

btw who is your new waifu (avie)?
Old 2012-01-20, 14:24   Link #19157
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:

Wait? Seventeen?! You lied to us and said that girl was a loli.
Anyway, since she's not a child, you can go ahead and date her.
Old 2012-01-20, 14:25   Link #19158
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
btw who is your new waifu (avie)?
She's ten years old. That's not what you were asking but I felt the need to say it...

(It's Takanashi Miu from Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai!)
Old 2012-01-20, 14:40   Link #19159
DonQuigleone
Knight Errant

Quote:

17 is plenty old enough, I assure you.

Heck, my Great Grandmother was married at 16.

She won't be any less squeamish about slaughtering chickens as she gets older. If anything she'll only get worse.
Old 2012-01-20, 14:52   Link #19160
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

(17 in loli years)

Tags
current affairs, discussion, international