AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-01-25, 07:10   Link #21
Deathscyther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoka?? View Post
Any one knows what is the 2nd naruto like character? Could it be Minato's spirit helping his son beyond the grave? Won't be the first time since he had previously appeared in the Kurama "jail".

+ this would allow it to be a once-off power up. So that the rest of his opponents do not need to be unduly powered up for no good reason.
Naruto made a kage bunshin. That kage Bunshin went into sage mode in order to find out the locations of the rods.
Old 2012-01-25, 07:19   Link #22
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathscyther View Post
Naruto made a kage bunshin. That kage Bunshin went into sage mode in order to find out the locations of the rods.

Yeah..you're right...and it, worked good!

I wondered if even the eight-tails can do a bomb like the other...however..was true, that Kurama was the strongest..

Naruto new clothes are just bad ass..
Old 2012-01-25, 07:22   Link #23
JinchuurikiMaster
Jinchuuriki Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
I wondered if even the eight-tails can do a bomb like the other...however..was true, that Kurama was the strongest..
He did do a bijuu bomb when he fought against Sasuke at the battle of Unraikyou (Itachi Pursuit arc.)

The only tailed beasts we havn't seen doing a tailed beast bomb now in the series are Son Goku and Shukaku...
JinchuurikiMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-25, 07:29   Link #24
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Wow! Fucking amazing chapter!

Though Tobi doesn't appear to be too troubled by Naruto's new skills. Wonder what he meant by, 'If he wanted to kill them it would be perfect'?

What does he have up that sleeve of his????
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-25, 07:34   Link #25
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinchuurikiMaster View Post
He did do a bijuu bomb when he fought against Sasuke at the battle of Unraikyou (Itachi Pursuit arc.)

The only tailed beasts we havn't seen doing a tailed beast bomb now in the series are Son Goku and Shukaku...

I writ my post bad..i wondered if in this moment he can do it...for help Naruto..but seems that at the end of this chapter..only Naruto do it...so basically is one bomb vs five bomb in one..
Old 2012-01-25, 07:40   Link #26
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
seems the 1 bomb vs 5 is only the 9 tails can match them in terms of size and power.
Old 2012-01-25, 07:53   Link #27
Somnus
Eh?

I haven't said this in a while, but that was an awesome chapter.

Naruto got his cloak back (even if only temporary). Tears are rolling down my eyes.

WELCOME BACK SAGE CLOAK!!

Kurama 2.0 is looking awesome too. Seems like the rest of the Jinchuruuki got ripped off.
Old 2012-01-25, 07:57   Link #28
ntherblast

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinchuurikiMaster View Post
Wow, this was a very confusive chapter... why are there two of naruto and why is his full transformation so different from eight-tails? Is it because he can't control it completely or is this a different transformation from his?

The new Naruto looks really cool though! I wonder how they will pull this off in the anime...
Not sure if you are blind but one of them is a sage mode clone detecting the black rods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoka?? View Post
Any one knows what is the 2nd naruto like character? Could it be Minato's spirit helping his son beyond the grave? Won't be the first time since he had previously appeared in the Kurama "jail".

+ this would allow it to be a once-off power up. So that the rest of his opponents do not need to be unduly powered up for no good reason.
Right so minato said that when he appeared during the pain fight he won't appear again now you think he somehow appeared again? Too much face palm in this forum
ntherblast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-25, 08:09   Link #29
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntherblast View Post
Not sure if you are blind but one of them is a sage mode clone detecting the black rods

Right so minato said that when he appeared during the pain fight he won't appear again now you think he somehow appeared again? Too much face palm in this forum
Yea... no need to be a complete ass about it.
Old 2012-01-25, 08:30   Link #30
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-No...words. Should have sent a poet. I knew the chapter would be great. But I was not expecting the chapter to EXCEED my expectations. Kishimoto, you may have your ups and downs, but when its time to deliver, you DELIVER and then some.

-Naruto's power attire is roughly one the same level as Ichigo's. The new form looks so BADASS and it speaks volumes of what the wearer is now capable of. And this is an IMPERFECT version. You know, before this, anyone could have written off Kurama's claim as the strongest amongst the Biju as arrogance and pure boasting. Turns out he was lying...HE IS MUCH STRONGER THAN HE CLAIMED.

-By the way, anyone notice Naruto's full Biju release is oddly similar in set-up to Sasuke's Susano-O?

Last edited by Luminion Lancer; 2012-01-25 at 08:57.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-25, 08:58   Link #31
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-No...words. Should have sent a poet. I knew the chapter would be great. But I was not expecting the chapter to EXCEED my expectations. Kishimoto, you may have your ups and downs, but when its time to deliver, you DELIVER and then some.
Agree with you. Kishi knows to mess up some story plots (his treatment of females). But there are moments like this when he shows us epic chapter/s

It seams since Naruto is an Uzumaki, his tailed form/s are different from B's.

The new form seams to have increased Naruto's speed, strength and gave him advanced agility. I am also happy that his full transformation is different from other jinchuurikis.

Also it seams that Biju's power is indeed measured by the number of tails. It's impressive that even without half of it's power Kuruma can still produce the same amount of power as five bijju combined.

His clothes are rather coll Hope he keeps them
Old 2012-01-25, 09:04   Link #32
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

The new form of Kurama..is like this maybe because the new seal? that is different?

Or maybe because after they put the chakras together, and because is mentioned that Kurama is like a concentration of pure chakras, the form was like this?

Weel..whatever is the answer..the new form is totally bad ass..

i wonder if Sasuke is going to have a Rinnegan..to power up..
Old 2012-01-25, 09:06   Link #33
xKeir
Upon a wishing Star

So going by the number of tails Tails Hachibi should be Second in power , but he barely displayed half the strength Kurama showed :3 I'm just sayin. my mind is blown to pieces after this chapter i can't think rationally anymore.
Old 2012-01-25, 09:21   Link #34
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
It seams since Naruto is an Uzumaki, his tailed form/s are different from B's.
-I like it. Its something unique and it separates him from the rest.

Quote:
The new form seams to have increased Naruto's speed, strength and gave him advanced agility. I am also happy that his full transformation is different from other jinchuurikis.
-If you'll also notice, he did not invoke Kurma's image until AFTER deflecting 5 separate Bijuu Dama and NotReallyMadara forced the beasts to charge in. This is 5 blasts of doom that can level mountains. Minato had to use a specific space-teleport jutsu to safely remove the threat (granted it was Kurama's). Naruto can just swat them away.

Quote:
Also it seams that Biju's power is indeed measured by the number of tails. It's impressive that even without half of it's power Kuruma can still produce the same amount of power as five bijju combined.
-Or it could be that Kurama's 50%, is not every other biju's 50%. This form is obviously smaller than Kurama's original form (it towered over a mountain range in Zombiedara's flashback) and it can still make 5 others reel back just by roaring. To put into perspective, Hachibi is, for all intents and purposes the 2nd strongest beast. Yet despite being paired with a great and experienced Jinchuuriki with a perfected full form, he still has trouble doing what an imperfect Naruto/Kurama duo demonstrate. Either way, its undisputed that Kurama is the strongest amongst his kin (barring Jubi of course).
Old 2012-01-25, 09:24   Link #35
yakumo-chan

The chapter was Great!! Naruto is a Super Man!!
Old 2012-01-25, 09:42   Link #36
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Granted that Kurama is supposedly the strongest and that in legend the nine tailed fox is a beast of great power...but is everyone forgetting what Son Goku gave Naruto?
Possibly Naruto's ability to evenly fight five beasts (Evenly...though were it not for Hachi he would have taken quite some damage) comes with the aid of mister monkey king...

That said, Naruto parried 5 incoming bombs seemingly effortlessly, while Minato had to use a space time jutsu to divert Kurama's...however this is a half powered Kurama (remember that only the Yang energy is in Naruto, the rest is in the Shinigami) the simple fact that a half powered Kurama bomb (even with Son Goku's possible help) can match up to 5 combined bijuu bombs...means Minato was a stronger dude than what we give him credit for, since he kinda neutralized a bomb that could possibly be more powerful than bijuu 1 to 8 combined xD
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-25, 09:43   Link #37
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Wow, seriously!? This is half the beast that Madara conquered? No wonder that man can summon meteors ^_^.
Old 2012-01-25, 09:43   Link #38
Knjaz

Madness....
Knjaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-25, 09:44   Link #39
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
-I like it. Its something unique and it separates him from the rest.
Yes as I said it has to have something with him being Uzumaki. As when he took the chakra from Kuruma in a tug-of-war he displayed a form which is very similar to the sage of six paths.

Now I am waiting for Naruto to get rinnegan And become complete/perfect new sage of the six paths.

Quote:
-If you'll also notice, he did not invoke Kurma's image until AFTER deflecting 5 separate Bijuu Dama and NotReallyMadara forced the beasts to charge in. This is 5 blasts of doom that can level mountains. Minato had to use a specific space-teleport jutsu to safely remove the threat (granted it was Kurama's). Naruto can just swat them away.
Which is very impressive. I can only imagine what he would be capable after combining both tailed mode and sage mode.

Quote:
-Or it could be that Kurama's 50%, is not every other biju's 50%. This form is obviously smaller than Kurama's original form (it towered over a mountain range in Zombiedara's flashback) and it can still make 5 others reel back just by roaring. To put into perspective, Hachibi is, for all intents and purposes the 2nd strongest beast. Yet despite being paired with a great and experienced Jinchuuriki with a perfected full form, he still has trouble doing what an imperfect Naruto/Kurama duo demonstrate. Either way, its undisputed that Kurama is the strongest amongst his kin (barring Jubi of course).
Well Tobi did say in his talk with the kage's that Kuruma 'inherited' the most chakra from Juubi. So it would seem that the power of the biju is defined by the amount of chakra it possesses (number of tails). Either way the stories about Kurama leveling mountains and creating tsunamis with just one swish of it's tails are not exaggerated.

Edit:

Quote:
but is everyone forgetting what Son Goku gave Naruto?
I don't think he had the time to give him anything, or am I in the wrong?
Old 2012-01-25, 10:05   Link #40
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

That was the most orgasmic chapter since Naruto vs the six paths of pain. Another proof that cloaks make everything better.

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, weekly chapter thread, weekly spoiler discussion