AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Guilty Crown

Notices

View Poll Results: Guilty Crown - Episode 15 Rating
Perfect 10 31 26.27%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 48 40.68%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 18 15.25%
7 out of 10 : Good 9 7.63%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 2.54%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 0.85%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.85%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.85%
1 out of 10 : Painful 6 5.08%
Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-08, 08:01   Link #261
revive4563

I can imagine the future scene that Hare emerges in the front of Shu and she reminds of gentleness.
Old 2012-02-08, 08:27   Link #262
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Wow, certainly didnt see that coming...
The trigger for death flag and the actual death is on the same episode...

Anyway great development...
Wonder the ending where Shu's friends disappearing one by one is a sign??
Old 2012-02-08, 09:05   Link #263
Essa Maneira
Tsukiko! ♥

well... i have to say... of course, there's a possibilty on that. Hare was the 1st one died. i really don't die to any other characters in the next eps (but it feels too late for that their story..)

and the opening has also some hints..

HALA MADRID!
Old 2012-02-08, 09:14   Link #264
Soji

They will probally leve him alone. With only Inori a his side.
Old 2012-02-08, 11:28   Link #265
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
The problem I see with Inori at this point and is she probably wont try to pull Shu back from the dark place he is headed down. She has shown before that she really does not have a problem with violence. As long as Shu is doing what he thinks he should she will walk beside him and follow his orders just like she did with Gai. Although she did disobey Gai a few times because of Shu. I just dont see Inori with her lack of emotion being a really big help here. I think its going to have to fall on Ayase to bring him back from the dark side of the force.
Old 2012-02-08, 11:32   Link #266
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

From the way how she reacted to Shuu's zombie state, it is extremely unlikely she will follow him blindly. Furthermore Inori did have some reactions to Shuu issues here and there (for instance, when he rebelled against gai's plan).
Inori is probably the only character alive that would not leave Shuu in such state.
Old 2012-02-08, 12:49   Link #267
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I dont feel Inori will leave him she will definitely be by his side. I am unsure as to how much help Inori will be. This may take a combined effort with everyone trying bring back Shu back from that dark place. Shu was the only one who could get Inori to ignore Gai's orders so yes she will instrumental in helping. I just dont think she can do it alone, at best she is emotionally clumsy, I always felt Hare was Shu's main emotional support pillar what happens when a building losses that main pillar. I feel this is the part of Guilty Crown that will make or break the show me exactly how the writers handle this situation. I am very excited to see how this plays out.

Last edited by Sinestra; 2012-02-08 at 14:38.
Old 2012-02-08, 13:07   Link #268
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

I never implied she would literally leave him, instead, not doing anything and thus leaving him in such state.
Either way, there is a drastic difference between "not even trying to pull him back" and "not being able to do that alone". It is very likely Tsugumi and Ayase will do something, but that won't really reach him unless some huge event/speechdrill him some sense.
Old 2012-02-08, 14:37   Link #269
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
I never implied she would literally leave him, instead, not doing anything and thus leaving him in such state.
Either way, there is a drastic difference between "not even trying to pull him back" and "not being able to do that alone". It is very likely Tsugumi and Ayase will do something, but that won't really reach him unless some huge event/speechdrill him some sense.
Ah ok i see what you mean, i misspoke in my first post the 2nd post is how really how i feel.

Do you feel some type of huge event will need to take place to snap him out of this, and if so what possible event could it be?

For some reason i feel the loss of Hare and his reaction to it is a set up to help him deal with other potential losses later. Gai also agonized over people whom lost their lives on missions he sent them on. But he did it in private with only Inori.
Old 2012-02-09, 02:10   Link #270
ArcApollousa

Shuu become an anti-hero now? nice one..
Yoshino sensei has really made his own C.G copy.. (with reversed name G.C)

Let's compare the similarities..
-Japan being dependent
-Emotionless main character girl
-Mecha (in C.G it's much cooler)
-King Ability/Power
-The loss of the one who trusted the main protagonist the most
-Become a tyrant.. graowr!
Old 2012-02-09, 02:35   Link #271
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceEdelweiss View Post
Shuu become an anti-hero now? nice one..
Yoshino sensei has really made his own C.G copy.. (with reversed name G.C)

Let's compare the similarities..
-Japan being dependent
-Emotionless main character girl
-Mecha (in C.G it's much cooler)
-King Ability/Power
-The loss of the one who trusted the main protagonist the most
-Become a tyrant.. graowr!
I wouldn't dare to call C.C. emotionless, lol.
Old 2012-02-09, 07:31   Link #272
Kitsu Breaker

The Hare dead was unexpeted, nobody say before she going to Die so it was not predictable.
I feel sade because she was the one o the girl with most Know, and is a bad profecy for the other girls too

This two girls have the best sax life
FIGHT FOR THE YURI
Old 2012-02-09, 07:54   Link #273
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsu Breaker View Post
The Hare dead was unexpeted, nobody say before she going to Die so it was not predictable.
I feel sade because she was the one o the girl with most Know, and is a bad profecy for the other girls too
Not that unexpected, in fact most people already predicted that she would die at some point due to her death flags that she has set a few episodes earlier. Add to the fact that the name of this episode was sacrifice and most people already saw it coming.
Old 2012-02-09, 11:58   Link #274
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

I don't recall anyone predicting her death until we saw that preview for this episode.
Old 2012-02-09, 12:27   Link #275
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
I think Inori has developed a lot since the beginning so she has the potential to knock him back to reality. But Ayase has been doing it quite a lot so I suppose she has been the goddess. It may take every character combined to do it too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
I don't recall anyone predicting her death until we saw that preview for this episode.
Once I found out she was a regular school girl who has always liked him I knew she had the potential to get a flag. I didn't think it would be this episode as I was watching it, figured there would be some build up... and I didn't pay attention to the episode name, lol. But it doesn't chance the fact that I was in agony as I was watching it with tears coming down my face.
Old 2012-02-09, 12:27   Link #276
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
The moment she made a move on Shu her prob of death became 100%.

It's like mentioning "Misaki Mei" in the Another series.

She's also a childhood friend (see above) with a void that's a healing one.

Inori is prob the only character that won't die unless you drop a nuke on the area due to whatever was done to her in the past. She's essentially Mana.
Old 2012-02-10, 02:57   Link #277
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

I always held the possibility of Hare's death in mind from the beginning of the series. With how the creators described the meaning of the show's title, and the overall nature of the setting, I pretty much knew better than to assume everyone would live. However, with Hare being the girl we all knew wouldn't get the guy (and eventually becoming the official white mage), I anticipated her death more strongly than most other characters (besides Gai, of course).

However, the fact that it scarred Shu so deeply was unexpected to me. I was figuring that a bunch of his friends would die at once in a massacre before his eyes, or that they would die one by one, and once they were all gone THEN he would go berserk. Guess not. I wish they had done it that way, though (preferably by killing them one at a time). It would've made his loss more heart-wrenching, and his tyrannic attitude a bit more justifiable.