AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-10-04, 22:41   Link #23181
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Spoiler for 57:
Spoiler for What if....:
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-04, 22:54   Link #23182
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Spoiler for What if....:
Spoiler for 57:
Old 2012-10-06, 18:28   Link #23183
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Crazy foolish idea I had reading this thread and the raw.

Perhaps there could be a way Tsukune overrides that device and takes control of Alucard himself.

Tsukune fights hard against his opponents, and is getting pushed back as well as Moka, and they're getting desperate. Everyone else had been defeated but not killed (yet), and Moka and Tsukune are the only good guys left standing and being surrounded.

Tsukune is in a panic trying to find a way to save everyone and win, when he hears a voice talking to him in his head. This voice could be either Akasha speaking to him, or even an old sentient Alucard, offering him power... Enough power to destroy any opponent, devour them, and take their strength as his own, to conquer all who oppose him.

Then....

Spoiler for Not really a spoiler:

You can pretty much guess what happens from here on out...
Old 2012-10-06, 19:36   Link #23184
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
And here I thought Tempest was the master of Crack Ideas...

All I can say is, the thing in the spoiler tag is Do Not Want.

... on another side note, this once again shows the pros and cons of monthly mangas: the story is awesome as all hell, but the wait between....

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-06, 19:40   Link #23185
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
And here I thought Tempest was the master of Crack Ideas...

All I can say is, the thing in the spoiler tag is Do Not Want.

... on another side note, this once again shows the pros and cons of monthly mangas: the story is awesome as all hell, but the wait between....
They say great things require patience, so we should. Though the unfortunate news is our patience need to last for a extra month or so, the author is..........ill. Best of luck to him.
Old 2012-10-06, 21:19   Link #23186
Ghanw
(-_-)

Well that sucks, i am not an expert of what the authors life is but for some reason all the manga author/artist always tend to get sick easy. Is it from over work or stress from not meeting deadlines/coming up with ideas. Well lets wish the author recovers so the series can continue.
Ghanw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-06, 22:29   Link #23187
Yorae_paladin1

If issa is doing this againts his will and gyokuro loses the horrible terrible things issa will do to her
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-07, 10:21   Link #23188
GrimJack

It is out...
Old 2012-10-07, 10:32   Link #23189
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Spoiler for 57:
YO.....Chapter is out, I really don't think Issa is being controlled. He appears normal.......I got a bad premonition in this chapter my friend.
Old 2012-10-07, 10:57   Link #23190
nfsac

Nice chapter.

ARe you guys talking that next month wont be a chapter?
nfsac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-07, 11:04   Link #23191
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
YO.....Chapter is out, I really don't think Issa is being controlled. He appears normal.......I got a bad premonition in this chapter my friend.
Appearances can be deceiving, there are a number of things that can be evident to Issa being manipulated, like why is Gyokuro the head of the Shuzen family, while Issa is not, even though Touhou mistakenly assumed that he is still the current head. I can't shake it, but something is definitely up with Issa.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2012-10-07 at 11:21.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-07, 11:07   Link #23192
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

On the contrary, I got a GOOD feeling about Issa. That smile at Kokoa's little break-through (and Gyokuro's little WTF face) was very telling in the mood. It only makes sense if Issa was doing all of this all on his own.

Spoiler for Thoughts on Issa:

And wow, I really REALLY wanted to punch Gyokuro. You just don't DO that to your own daughters...! Usually, I'm the one who likes to save all the pretty girls, regardless of their moral standing but Gyokuro just wiped all setiment off with that.
Old 2012-10-07, 11:08   Link #23193
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Wish you guys would use spoiler tags before the chapter is scanlated.

As for the new chapter, awesomeness. They really should stand no chance, we've heard for many chapters that vampires are the most powerful and no manner of training can replace experience. That's why Tsukune didn't do so well, he lacks the fighting experience his opponents have.

I really hope Tsukune becomes the trump card in all this. A human with a True Ancestor's blood... that's a big variable.
Old 2012-10-07, 11:09   Link #23194
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Chapter is out..so, amazing,just amazing, loved Kokoa thoughts about her self, the inferiority complex of her self compared to her sisters, glad to see that Haiji helped her in regain confidence in herself, is irritating to see Kahlua cry and say that she doesn't want to kill her sister..but,even though she doesn't want to do it,continues to listen to anything that her mother tells her to do...i hate it..i mean, what are you?a robot that takes orders?

And then Issa made his appearance..interesting, i wonder if he is really with Gyokuro, or is playing just this role...i can't tell it yet..

However, Tsukune i think you have no choose, but to use your full power, even if this means to lose your control,because for win in the current situation,we need someone more stronger than a normal vampire.
Old 2012-10-07, 11:10   Link #23195
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well all we can do is wait until the next chapter to come out and hopefully we get some answers. Hopefully the author gets better. As for Tsukune, he better take off the restraints now like how he handled Kuyou or else a lot of people will die in the battlefield and in the aftermath.
Old 2012-10-07, 11:21   Link #23196
nfsac

I dont get, they said that on november we wont get a new chapter or nothing was said so far save for his ill?
nfsac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-07, 11:30   Link #23197
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
On the contrary, I got a GOOD feeling about Issa. That smile at Kokoa's little break-through (and Gyokuro's little WTF face) was very telling in the mood. It only makes sense if Issa was doing all of this all on his own.

Spoiler for Thoughts on Issa:

And wow, I really REALLY wanted to punch Gyokuro. You just don't DO that to your own daughters...! Usually, I'm the one who likes to save all the pretty girls, regardless of their moral standing but Gyokuro just wiped all setiment off with that.
Thats also possible, Issa might be playing along with Gyokuro until the time is right, and then he will deal with her.
Old 2012-10-07, 11:38   Link #23198
Chris38

I would take the rumor about Ikeda being ill, with a little grain of salt.

My reasoning is that, if this rumor is actually true, I think there would be something mentioned about it, in the current chapter / Jump SQ TOC.

But in those sources, there isn't anything confirming that this particular rumor is true.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-07, 11:40   Link #23199
GrimJack

I also checked Jump Square website and twitter and again no information there, however he was ill earlier this year which may be the source of the rumour.
Old 2012-10-07, 12:08   Link #23200
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

*chuckles*

Ikeda: hnn, I don't feel well.... stupid headache... Some asprin and sleep will do me good.

Editor: 0.0 Ikeda needs medical attention!

Orderly: Quick someone call the clinic!

Page: Should we have an ambulance come to pick him up!?

Ikeda: *sweatdrop* ... it's just a headahe...! Oww...

Editor: Ambulance - on the double!

Ikeda: Stop it!!

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire