AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-01-10, 17:15   Link #21
Lina Inverse
SL Aki fanclub president

Well, the Asa-lost-bra-scene is certainly the most obvious one
The Kaede naked in bed scene was also good and proved that Rin is gay, otherwise he wouldn't have avoided her so completely

Another nice scene was where one of the girls was working as waitress and forgot to put on the panties
Old 2006-01-10, 20:32   Link #22
ECFNW

Haven't watched the whole series yet, but the Asa losing her top at the beach was the best one so far. My opinion might change later after watching the whole series though.
Old 2006-01-10, 21:13   Link #23
rooboy
Umeboshi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floogy
Yeah, that really bummed me out during the course of the whole series... it's bad enough that she got the least screen time... did the anime creators have something against her or something? =\

... or we could just say, "Pish posh, Nerine is too sophisticated to give random fanservice like that." One could mention the maid outfit or the school swimsuit(which is actually a favored swimsuit of mine to see on anime girls (that doesn't apply to loli-pedo girls, though... but I'll admit that Primula is devastatingly cute ))... but that's rather weak fanservice compared to what other characters had.

... or we could gloat over the fact that only Nerine has her own sequel in the games (which means more fanservice overall)

I digress. I guess Asa's losing her top on the beach scene. It was basically the start of the R-15 rating for the series, y'know.
Of course, Nerine's, ahem, chest seemed to have two independent animators working on it at any one time. I found Nerine to be one of the most fan-servicey characters ... you don't have to always be nekkid.
Old 2006-01-10, 22:20   Link #24
Floogy
Nya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooboy666
Of course, Nerine's, ahem, chest seemed to have two independent animators working on it at any one time. I found Nerine to be one of the most fan-servicey characters ... you don't have to always be nekkid.
Please... Sia and Asa actually lost their tops (voluntarily and involuntarily, respectively). That's more fanservice-y than cleavage shots, by far.
Old 2006-01-10, 23:54   Link #25
Forever
Revealing the truth

The best got to be kaede bed scene with rin. Thats the best! If I was rin, kaede wont be a virgin anymore!
Old 2006-01-11, 00:14   Link #26
rooboy
Umeboshi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floogy
Please... Sia and Asa actually lost their tops (voluntarily and involuntarily, respectively). That's more fanservice-y than cleavage shots, by far.
Yeah, but Nerine even with her top draws your eyes a lot faster than Kaede or Asa without one, without one it would have been no contest! (I can't actually remember Sia nekkidness, I'm assuming it's when she flashed him as Kikyou, but don't actually remember it).
Old 2006-01-11, 00:19   Link #27
Floogy
Nya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooboy666
Yeah, but Nerine even with her top draws your eyes a lot faster than Kaede or Asa without one, without one it would have been no contest! (I can't actually remember Sia nekkidness, I'm assuming it's when she flashed him as Kikyou, but don't actually remember it).
Bah, you just don't understand my pain.

(And, yes, I was talking about when Kikyou was in control)
Old 2006-01-11, 00:19   Link #28
Slayne

I don't remember Sia having any flash moments in the series

Oh well, heh.
Old 2006-01-11, 00:39   Link #29
Linkthe1st
L33t Otaku M45t3r

Not that it's really R-15 but my fav parts were in the episode when mayumi lost her panties while working at the restruant that and how much fun that one kid had lifting kareha's skirt
Old 2006-01-11, 01:02   Link #30
tabun
rawr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkthe1st
Not that it's really R-15 but my fav parts were in the episode when mayumi lost her panties while working at the restruant that and how much fun that one kid had lifting kareha's skirt
I absolutely must concur! It was by far the most imaginative collection of scenes in the whole series! Not even the "Asa topless"-scenes can reach up to this. Mayumi in her waitress uniform, which we know is ultra short, suggestingly wearing her birthday suit underneath - now thats arousing thoughts. And as we all know, imagination can be stronger than actually seeing! My fav R-15 moment!

Come on, who of you didn't show some sort of reaction when she approaches the table with the pantsy-boy? I was sooooo hilarious, yet sexy! Also, when she decides to drop a curtsy instead of bowing. <3
Old 2006-01-11, 07:01   Link #31
SnakeLegend
Back Again From Haruhiism

Send a message via MSN to SnakeLegend
well its categorise in ecchi, so meh.
i wonder when i can watch it >.> sooo juicy XD
Old 2006-01-11, 12:51   Link #32
Maids! Maids! Maids!
Tsuruya Cultist

Smile Sia Service

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayne
I don't remember Sia having any flash moments in the series

Oh well, heh.
I went through my fan service database, and it reports three incidents of Sia nudity. Early on in the series, possibly before they made the move to the R-15, Sia was standing behind a tree or a large plant without a shirt on. I seem to recall her face and most of her body was obscured, it was very brief, and very hard to see. I wouldn't have noticed it, but someone posted a link to a screenshot. Sia/Kikyou lifted her top or dress and bounced later on in the series. Sia was also the most exposed in Itusuki's harem fantasy.
Old 2006-01-11, 13:57   Link #33
madmus
Be my friend

Send a message via MSN to madmus
All-of-um :P hihi
Old 2006-01-11, 23:22   Link #34
Slayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maids! Maids! Maids!
I went through my fan service database, and it reports three incidents of Sia nudity. Early on in the series, possibly before they made the move to the R-15, Sia was standing behind a tree or a large plant without a shirt on. I seem to recall her face and most of her body was obscured, it was very brief, and very hard to see. I wouldn't have noticed it, but someone posted a link to a screenshot. Sia/Kikyou lifted her top or dress and bounced later on in the series. Sia was also the most exposed in Itusuki's harem fantasy.

Ahh yes, I remember the date with those two now
Old 2006-01-14, 19:43   Link #35
Cthulhu

Kaede bed scene, no doubt
Old 2006-04-06, 21:23   Link #36
Rin-Sama
Banned

sorry im late in posting this but my favorite part was topless Asa in episode 9!
Old 2006-04-14, 21:31   Link #37
SkyDragon
Addicted To Anime

My favourite R-15 would have to be the "half way" (around 11 minute mark). They show all the girls undress. VERY HOT!!!!

Sorry, but i think that is that only decent R-15 scence. The others are R-15+.
Old 2006-04-14, 22:09   Link #38
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkthe1st
And the funniest part was when Rin returned Mayumi her wallet...I keep rewinding just to see her face when she pulled out her panties...

How on earth that she forgot her panties back in the resturant? Or did she ran away after everyone saw her without panties? But if she ran away...wouldn't she still be wearing those waitress customes? (IMO I think the school skirt is shorter than the waitress custome...)
Old 2006-04-14, 22:22   Link #39
Rin-Sama
Banned

SHE COULDN'T FIND THEM! She was looking for them before she went out to work. and she probably still couldn't find them after she changed back into her cloths. Either that or Kareha let her borrow one of her for her to where while she went home.
Old 2006-04-14, 22:42   Link #40
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin-Sama
SHE COULDN'T FIND THEM! She was looking for them before she went out to work. and she probably still couldn't find them after she changed back into her cloths. Either that or Kareha let her borrow one of her for her to where while she went home.
That sounds reasonable...what makes Mayumi so funny is that she actually stripped just to change...A very ridiculas (and funny) idea, I have to say...
Closed Thread