AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2007-02-17, 00:56   Link #241
U<3Anime
Boo!

I like Kururu more too so ill support ikki and kururu all the way : )
Old 2007-02-17, 23:12   Link #242
outkastace

lol yea kururu is hot but come on Ringo all the way because I think she;s going to side with Ikki and beat Kirik, than end up being a couple!!
outkastace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-18, 00:05   Link #243
Kazu-kun

That's never gonna happen!!!

While I agree with you in that Ringo is the best girl, the only character who has really been developed, and the best partner for Ikki; she will never betray Kilik. She has been depicted as a girl of strong resolutions, a girl that will never wave on her dreams. As long as Kilik doesn't betray her, she will stick with him, because that's the path she has chosen by herself.

That's the kind of girl she is, and we love her for it (at least I do ^^). Also people should understand that she doesn't have to think in the same way as Ikki to be with him. That's just chauvinist BS.
Old 2007-02-18, 00:18   Link #244
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover

Send a message via AIM to PhantomX Send a message via MSN to PhantomX
Haha, I don't think ANYONE should think in the same way as Ikki XD

Yeah, I agree though. Until Kururu receives some character development, she's not really a huge threat in the endgame.
PhantomX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-18, 00:49   Link #245
Sinta

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomX View Post
Haha, I don't think ANYONE should think in the same way as Ikki XD

Yeah, I agree though. Until Kururu receives some character development, she's not really a huge threat in the endgame.
Amem to that at least Simca and Ringo are interesting Kururu maybe cute; and she is don't get me wrong, but man she's boring. I"m holding out for Simca...I know it's unlikely.
Old 2007-02-18, 02:32   Link #246
TwilightHack
~ Madoka = Win ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
While I agree with you in that Ringo is the best girl, the only character who has really been developed, and the best partner for Ikki; she will never betray Kilik. She has been depicted as a girl of strong resolutions, a girl that will never wave on her dreams. As long as Kilik doesn't betray her, she will stick with him, because that's the path she has chosen by herself.
I doubt she'll stick with Kilik in the end.

You have to remember she was PUT in this position rather then taken it freely. And though she's a girl of strong resolutions and whatnot.... she does love Ikki more then anything else. I believe she'll stay loyal to Kilik, as long as his intentions don't involve seriously hurting Ikki.

She's a strong-headed girl alright... but for Ikki. If she wasn't for him, she would've already taken him out.

Last edited by TwilightHack; 2007-02-18 at 03:16.
TwilightHack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-18, 22:15   Link #247
outkastace

Lol yes she may have a strong will to stick to her goals and follow the path she shares with Kilik, but in like other anime maybe Ikki will convince her that her path is wrong and defeat her; she'll go to him and probably be together because he actually does love her but doesn't feel it right now. Frankly, I think it should be Ringo and Ikki because their both the main characters and it's highly possible.
Old 2007-02-19, 01:09   Link #248
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by outkastace View Post
Lol yes she may have a strong will to stick to her goals and follow the path she shares with Kilik, but in like other anime maybe Ikki will convince her that her path is wrong and defeat her;
And why do you think her path is the wrong one? I really think that recent chapters show that it is not so much about "wrong" and "right" but moreso about different opinions. So this is not like other anime or manga, and Ringo is definitely not like the stereotypical brainless female lead who end up following the protagonist in his way of thinking.

Ringo will stick with Kilik because it is the very representation of her resolution; betraying Kilik without a really good reason, just because Ikki thinks in a different way, would be the same as betraying herself. That just won't happen.

And people should remember that the last time they fought against each other, it was Ringo who made Ikki realize his dream was empty at the time, and not the other way around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightHack View Post
I doubt she'll stick with Kilik in the end.

You have to remember she was PUT in this position rather then taken it freely.
I believe she choose to be the head of Sleeping Forest on her own. There's no evidence to think otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightHack View Post
And though she's a girl of strong resolutions and whatnot.... she does love Ikki more then anything else. I believe she'll stay loyal to Kilik, as long as his intentions don't involve seriously hurting Ikki.

She's a strong-headed girl alright... but for Ikki. If she wasn't for him, she would've already taken him out.
That may be so, but recent chapters indicate that Ikki will have to face Ringo in the final showdown, not Kilik.
Old 2007-02-19, 02:19   Link #249
outkastace

True, there is a possiblitly that could happen but I'm just guessing it'll be Kilik because of the problems he created by betraying the former SLeeping Forest, injurying Sora, his sister, and now creating more chaos today. Yea Ringo did help Ikki notice that his goals were empty, but in a way created a reason for Ikki to create a goal in entering the Trophauem and thats to stop Sleeping Forst and realize that it creates chaos and harm towards stormriders. Sure, her reasoning can be seen as not good or bad but think of it as this if he does defeat Ringo, than her goals were not strong at all and once destroyed would she continue following it (yea a corny statement)I say Kilik because if Ikki does defeat Sleeping Forest, I doubt Kilik would just surrender so there is a possiblity that Ikki and him will have the last showdown. It can happen!!

Last edited by outkastace; 2007-02-19 at 02:29. Reason: fixing grammer
Old 2007-02-19, 02:51   Link #250
Kazu-kun

Are you sure you read the latest chapters?

Spoiler:

So, like I said, is not about "right" and "wrong". And it really seems Kilik is not the villain everybody believe he is.

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2007-02-20 at 00:25.
Kazu-kun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-19, 03:13   Link #251
[DOT].L
Delightfully lost...
*Artist

Oh!great is creating more questions rather than answering the ones he's already put out there with these recent chapters. And all the new terminalogy, as cool-sounding as they might be, is only adding to the sense of confusion here. Knowing Oh!great, I doubt we'll be getting any straight sort of answers anytime soon.

Oh, and, Ringo FTW.
[DOT].L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-19, 14:53   Link #252
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Hmm, not much love for Simca, I suppose it's to be expected, I'm still rooting for a Ikki& Simca ending
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-19, 23:25   Link #253
outkastace

I'm just confused of what's going on in the manga right now. damn I wish Ikki can gain the title of wing king right now and have his regalia.
Old 2007-02-20, 00:24   Link #254
Kazu-kun

It would suck if it was that simple. And I do believe that in the end, the title of sky king, regalía and whatnot will be the least of importance.
Old 2007-02-20, 00:46   Link #255
TwilightHack
~ Madoka = Win ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
I believe she choose to be the head of Sleeping Forest on her own. There's no evidence to think otherwise.
Just because you're a successor doesn't necessarily mean you wanted it in the first place. But you're right, Oh! Great hasn't put much emphasis on where her loyalties "really" lie... if he did, we wouldn't be having this discussion would we?

Ah well... all it is, is that it seems to me that she's been awfully reluctant to "move" for being the head of Sleeping Forest.
Quote:
That may be so, but recent chapters indicate that Ikki will have to face Ringo in the final showdown, not Kilik.
That may be true, but you must remember that everything Ringo has done up until now has been in for the interest of Ikki... you can't say that she'll stick with him to the end.
TwilightHack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 00:49   Link #256
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover

Send a message via AIM to PhantomX Send a message via MSN to PhantomX
It's been implied in the most recent chapters that Kilik isn't really a bad guy, he's just misunderstood. In fact, everything was peaceful until Sora started sending out mass emails about the Sky Regalia and all the fighting began...
PhantomX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 00:54   Link #257
outkastace

true it's not that simple, but I'm assuming he'll gain title and be the one that would end this pity war!!

Last edited by outkastace; 2007-02-20 at 01:09.
Old 2007-02-21, 19:05   Link #258
MrProphet
The Commissar Vanishes

Send a message via ICQ to MrProphet
Trick 155 is finally out.

Hahaha, Kilik, you slimy bastard! Though, I must admit that Rika was cute even in those early days. 8)
MrProphet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-21, 19:59   Link #259
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

wow. so when was that? Before she met Sora or after? Does it say anything?

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-21, 23:14   Link #260
megakim
For a blue and pure world

After, Sora introduces Killik to Rika during one of her battles where he first becomes infatuated with her.
megakim is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, shounen, tournament