Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-06-14, 06:06   Link #81
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Just as simple, he's using ice of different density at the joints of his "wings" so he can freely move them around. MY question is, why does he need wings to fly when everyone seems able to do it with reiatsu? xD
The same reason that bird arrancar flew when fighting Kira. And to be fair, he can't fly (without wings) in SS which is where he trained to use his Bankai.
Old 2010-06-14, 06:58   Link #82
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Quote:
Just as simple, he's using ice of different density at the joints of his "wings" so he can freely move them around. MY question is, why does he need wings to fly when everyone seems able to do it with reiatsu? xD
In bankai youre supposed to have a deeper connection and greater access to your zans true power. His bankai is basically having his ice powers develop in the form of Hyōrinmaru himself! Hitsugaya gets the wings, tails and head of his ice dragon form over his body as armor (Like Ichigo and his coat from Zangetsu).

Actually so far besides Unohana Retsu (due to her shikai) Hitsugaya and Ichigo (Vizard mode) are the only ones capable of flying in SOUL SOCIETY without extra devices. In the SS arc Ichigo is show twice to require devices to fly to Rukia's location.

So in dimensions with greater spirit particles than the real world (SS and HM) regular shinigami are more bounded to the ground unless flying is a particular ability e.g. Hitsugaya's wings.
Old 2010-06-15, 03:39   Link #83
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Just as simple, he's using ice of different density at the joints of his "wings" so he can freely move them around.
Good answer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaf's question in a future interview on Kubo
MY question is, why does he need wings to fly when everyone seems able to do it with reiatsu? xD
Kubo: "Uhm..... you see... ahem..." *clears throat and loosens the knot on his tie*

Kaf: "Sir?"

Kubo: "Shut up Kaf! That's why" *Kubo storms out of the interview stage*

Closed Thread