Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-07, 09:30   Link #4061
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Most probably more, and he's lovin' it.
He ransacked a Mcdonald's store!!!!. C.C should have done it too in the sound episodes.
Old 2008-07-07, 09:31   Link #4062
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbytay View Post
She killed a village. Lelouch massacred the SAZ(by accident). I wonder what V.V did??
Nothing.Yet.
Old 2008-07-07, 09:31   Link #4063
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbytay View Post
He ransacked a Mcdonald's store!!!!. C.C should have done it too in the sound episodes.
That will be Pizza Hut. And honestly, I can see this gag in the official Yonkoma, which is coming out end of August.
Old 2008-07-07, 09:33   Link #4064
Daniani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
No. Those were Korean spoilers, these are from the Chinese boards. Different creatures, different sources. And Anya did not appear anywhere in the Kang spoilers.
I see that I was wrong and edited but you already quoted me

What were those chinese spoilers please?

Quote:
That little girl... dear lord was she the one in C.C's flashback crying with the Geass gone wild and a burning village around her? Was she seeing herself at that time? 0_o
Which episode please?

Maybe she was called Witch because of her geass...
Old 2008-07-07, 09:37   Link #4065
Zanarkandz

Could it be that the immortality that C.C. and V.V. suffer are from using Geass?

For example, someone gives a geass to C.C. , she fulfills the contract and she became immortal while the person o gave the geass to C.C. became a mortal again. That would make sense IMO.
Old 2008-07-07, 09:39   Link #4066
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanarkandz View Post
Could it be that the immortality that C.C. and V.V. suffer are from using Geass?

For example, someone gives a geass to C.C. , she fulfills the contract and she became immortal while the person o gave the geass to C.C. became a mortal again. That would make sense IMO.
The spoilers make it sound like it was a willing choice/decision to become an immortal witch.
Old 2008-07-07, 09:40   Link #4067
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
The spoilers make it sound like it was a willing choice/decision to become an immortal witch.
Willing at first, but over the centuries, she got wiser, and realised the pitfalls of "immortality".
Old 2008-07-07, 09:45   Link #4068
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniani View Post
If you are talking about the speculations posted by kang from a korean blog they are proved to be fake.

As koshimizu said it some time ago, when people make ton of speculations, they can be right about some things, but it's just by chance...
no these were different spoiler and is near identical with the spoilers posted by Koshimizu. 7 days ago they were some that called them fake , but since Koshimizu posted the same thing from a magazine scan i m tempted to believe the guy now.
Though the episode describes that someone would appear in front of Lulu of course most people's first reaction would be that its Marianne since its the logical and almost obvious choice for the situation. But so was the case with shirely's murder in ep 13 where everyone assumed she be killed by Jeremiahs or dying to save Lulu but instead we got a "Heel face turn" defection from Orange and a yandere Rolo as our supposed Murderer. So having something not expect to happen is common especailly from a plot -twist based show like Code Geass.

Last edited by Angrypokstick; 2008-07-07 at 10:07.
Old 2008-07-07, 09:45   Link #4069
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Willing at first, but over the centuries, she got wiser, and realised the pitfalls of "immortality".
Only a fool would not realize there are pitfalls for anything and everything. None the less, it doesn't make mortality any more palatable.
Old 2008-07-07, 09:46   Link #4070
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanarkandz View Post
Possibly, Immortally is seldom portrayed as that much of a blessing anyway. Maybe, if those gods are the source of Geass, that's why they want to destroy them? Destroy the very source of the suffering that Geass brings...?
Old 2008-07-07, 09:48   Link #4071
Daniani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Only a fool would not realize there are pitfalls for anything and everything. None the less, it doesn't make mortality any more palatable.
I was thinking the same thing....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrypokstick View Post
no these were different spoiler and is near identical with the spoilers posted by Koshimizu. 7 days ago they were some that called them fake , but since Koshimizu posted the same thing from a magazine scan i m tempted to believe the guy now.
Though the episode describes that someone would appear in front of Lulu of course most people's first reaction would be that its Marianne since its the logical and almost obvious choice for the situation. But so was the case with shirely's murder in ep 13 where everyone assumed she be killed by Jeremiahs or dying to save Lulu but instead we got a "Heel face turn" defection from Orange and a yandere Rolo as our supposed Murder. So having something not expect to happen is common especailly from a plot -twist based show like Code Geass.
Thank you. I think I found them.

That was those spoilers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
Spoilers from 2ch.
On July 4th, ID:gDqKm04O0 posted about the storyboards for Turn 13 & 14 that he came across in his workplace. No photo was given, but he wrote down the key events in these 2 episodes. As crazy as those seem, what he gave about Turn 13 turned out to be all correct.
Spoiler for Turn 13:
Since Turn 13 proved his creditability, I'm posting what he gave for Turn 14.

However, I sincerely suggest that please skip this. It gives away WAY TOO MUCH. The spoiler for Turn 13 spoiled the whole episode for me. I was like "oh great, so these were true!" when watching Turn 13 and didn't feel surprised. I felt that I missed all the tension and wished that banging my head against the wall could make me forget reading those.

The reason I'm posting these is, even if I don't do it, someone else may post it anyway... either claiming it's his own speculation or unsure blah-blah-blah and cause a stir. Compared to having halfarsed guesses floating around, I'd rather post this myself.

Turn 14
Spoiler for said to be from Turn 14 storyboard:
BTW, don't expect any further info from this person. He didn't use a trip-code (identity system in 2ch), and his ID has long expired.
Therefore, if anyone post any further "spoilers", unless a photo is given, there's no way to prove the creditability.
Old 2008-07-07, 09:49   Link #4072
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Possibly, Immortally is seldom portrayed as that much of a blessing anyway. Maybe, if those gods are the source of Geass, that's why they want to destroy them? Destroy the very source of the suffering that Geass brings...?
I dont think so. I think CG is more like Amatsuki(anime)
Spoiler for Amatsuki:
Old 2008-07-07, 10:02   Link #4073
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniani View Post
I was thinking the same thing....

Thank you. I think I found them.

That was those spoilers?
Yes, the guy on the chinese site posted very similar spoilers. Though more simplified than the one posted by gDqKm04O0, the main point he posted for ep 13 were true and his spoiler for other episodes match with the magazine scans posted by Koshimizu. the spoilers where written as short summaries like the magazine spoilers though its worded differently but the meaning is pretty much the same with Koshimizu' s. the only notable difference was in his summaries for ep15 he pointed out that the one to appear would be Anya.

But of course like Koshimizu said, just because their spoiler got one episode right (ep 13) doesn't mean everything else they write would be true, it only raises their creditability.
Old 2008-07-07, 10:07   Link #4074
Guilford
Cornelia's First Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrypokstick View Post
Yes, the guy on the chinese site posted very similar spoilers. Though more simplified than the one posted by gDqKm04O0, the main point he posted for ep 13 were true and his spoiler for other episodes match with the magazine scans posted by Koshimizu. the spoilers where written as short summaries like the magazine spoilers though its worded differently but the meaning is pretty much the same with Koshimizu' s. the only notable difference was in his summaries for ep15 he pointed out that the one to appear would be Anya.

But of course like Koshimizu said, just because their spoiler got one episode right (ep 13) doesn't mean everything else they write would be true, it only raises their creditability.
Anya being the one appearing will make that ep 15 even more interesting, can't wait for the ep if this is true...
Old 2008-07-07, 10:12   Link #4075
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

If Turn 17 becomes a re-uniting of friends between Suzaku and Lelouch, I will punch the screen and facepalm simultaneously.
Old 2008-07-07, 10:13   Link #4076
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Mercy View Post
If Turn 17 becomes a re-uniting of friends between Suzaku and Lelouch, I will punch the screen and facepalm simultaneously.
I will definitely facepalm!
Old 2008-07-07, 10:14   Link #4077
Guilford
Cornelia's First Knight

Quote:
Love is Power! The yaoi fanbase will LOVE it -.-
Old 2008-07-07, 10:18   Link #4078
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:
Sage the moment!!!!!!:f rustrated:
Old 2008-07-07, 10:18   Link #4079
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

oddly enough depending on how you interpret the OP and ED. You can esaily see that it seems every one ( in this case Suzaku and some knight of the round) would unite with Zero to turn against the emperor. The last shot in the ED certainly made me think they were gonna pull the re-uniting friendship string, and the fact that shirely brought up the topic of forgiving Lulu with Suzaku in ep 13 made me further inclined to believe that some where down the line we are going to see Zero and Suzaku fighting side by side despite how much Facepalm that would cause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilford View Post
Love is Power! The yaoi fanbase will LOVE it -.-
God i m pretty sure that sunrise make Lelouch as the celibate Hero types just to keep the Yaoi/BL pairing open so they would garner and milk their considerable Yaoi fanbase.
Old 2008-07-07, 10:19   Link #4080
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Suzaku forgiving Lelouch was foreshadowed in episode 13, during the talk between Shirley and Suzaku. I wouldn't be surprised by that development.
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories