AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2010-03-22, 12:06   Link #61
Siegfridus
Tlacuilo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
... Just like what fianma's right hand signifies the dragons claw...
So it IS a dragon claw! It looked like a bird's one....
Siegfridus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-22, 12:07   Link #62
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Let's just say the whole body of Touma is Imagine Breaker, but it can only manifest using his right hand.
So if there is a shy magician who has a habit of casting her spells by raising her hand to only her chest level, he has the right to squeeze her boobs as self-defence?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-22, 19:01   Link #63
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Such misfortune.
Old 2010-03-22, 20:01   Link #64
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siegfridus View Post
So it IS a dragon claw! It looked like a bird's one....
It looks like a birds claw but if you look into the novel which like to use the term dragon as a sign of power then it's most likely a dragon claw. Plus it can be dragon's claw too because it's not like a looks of a dragon is confirm unlike that of the birds.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-03, 16:30   Link #65
jin jin5000

So, if Omnipotent being created the entire universe in indexverse, doesn't Imagine Breaker have power to destroy this universe because this omnipotent being couldnt have created this without imagining it first >_>
jin jin5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-03, 16:51   Link #66
Miraluka
Banned

IB doesn't destroy the lifeforce, because is something natural of the creation the earth, humans, animals, etc, none of them are killed by Touma maybe because all of them are not interfence with the flow of the life but, in the other, hand magic and esp are alterating the world and the heaven coughfiammacoughaliestercough.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-03, 18:28   Link #67
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by jin jin5000 View Post
So, if Omnipotent being created the entire universe in indexverse, doesn't Imagine Breaker have power to destroy this universe because this omnipotent being couldnt have created this without imagining it first >_>
Exactly, that would prove that an Omnipotent being DID NOT create their Universe.

Either that, or Imagine Breaker isn't strong enough.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-03, 18:59   Link #68
jin jin5000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
IB doesn't destroy the lifeforce, because is something natural of the creation the earth, humans, animals, etc, none of them are killed by Touma maybe because all of them are not interfence with the flow of the life but, in the other, hand magic and esp are alterating the world and the heaven coughfiammacoughaliestercough.
But then god couldnt have created this without imagining it, so it means that god didnt create the universe in the first place...
lolwat
jin jin5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-03, 19:34   Link #69
Shadow5YA

That, or Imagine Breaker merely cuts off the target's source of power. Magician's draw from a source of power into the desired area. Power users draw from their brain out into their body or another target. In a way, IB is the insulator placed in between the conductor called "magician" or "esper". That's why Touma can't stop angels or Index with Johann's Pen: their source of power is infinite, like a divine being is supposed to be infinite.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-03, 21:14   Link #70
Miraluka
Banned

And under the same way Touma's + Powerful being = Infinite erasing/regenerating.
Old 2010-04-04, 09:33   Link #71
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
so...?
any result about your discussion here?

like finding a way or theory to make normal human like any of you, can have the same power as the lowest level of psychic or magician in To Aru Verse?

sorry to ask, but I just curious about your discussion..
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-04, 15:00   Link #72
giorno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Exactly, that would prove that an Omnipotent being DID NOT create their Universe.
OR that the being that created the universe is not omnipotent
giorno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-04, 21:25   Link #73
Miraluka
Banned

The question should be the one we're talking about is a "normal human "?

P.S: Aleister = Morningstar.

Last edited by Miraluka; 2010-04-04 at 22:29.
Old 2010-05-15, 09:13   Link #74
Sixth
Hu Tao

Just something that comes out from my mind today.

If there is Lv5 Wind User...What kind of abilities that s/he might has and what kind of feats that s/he can do as well?

Since I failed in science...I don't know what kind of wind power can do or not.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-15, 09:36   Link #75
Ashaman

Depends really. There is a lot you could do I suppose.

Tornados, hurricanes, razor wind, vacuum, flight, etc. Depends just how strong the Level 5 is, thet persons creativity with their powers, and exactly how their power has manifested.

The only confirmed wind user is Kongo
Spoiler for kongo:
Not really much of reference.
Ashaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-18, 10:42   Link #76
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
The question should be the one we're talking about is a "normal human "?

P.S: Aleister = Morningstar.
You considered abnormal if found that killing is good like Accelerator

wind user?
hmm..if they can manipulate the air I suppose they can fly and bring others along with them, Cut solid object with air pressure, Suffocating people, create whirlwind or twister, create air sphere for protection,....(look like I read too much Sekirei manga/ Kazehana)
Old 2010-05-18, 12:16   Link #77
tsunade666

oh surerman is back. Welcome back

if it's wind user their are tons of posibility because. Wind element or rather gas element is abundant in this world. More abundant than electricity. That's why accelerator choose to control it more becuase it's always present and he doesn't need to do some damages to even summon it up.

I think the most common is would be use it as invisible cutting sword. Wind can cut anything and really convenient. Reminds me of kaze no stigma.
Old 2010-05-18, 14:00   Link #78
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
oh surerman is back. Welcome back

if it's wind user their are tons of posibility because. Wind element or rather gas element is abundant in this world. More abundant than electricity. That's why accelerator choose to control it more becuase it's always present and he doesn't need to do some damages to even summon it up.

I think the most common is would be use it as invisible cutting sword. Wind can cut anything and really convenient. Reminds me of kaze no stigma.
thank you...what a kind guy..even my mom didn't say 'welcome back' to me (she grab the shotgun instead and demand me to leave as soon as possible once I feed my cats...umm actually it's a tiger)

invisble cutting sword?,...where did I ......oh! it's Saber-chan (Fate/Stay Night)

currently I hooked to old song : The Lion Sleep Tonight, and I remember that one of the character in this manga have Lion Shadow (Sherry Cromwell). Now while I heard this song I imagined some fanfic with Sherry sleeping (bend down on to desk filled with paper to create chaos plan) while the other cast tip toeing behind her move carefully including Misaka and the sisters
Old 2010-05-18, 14:20   Link #79
tsunade666

while saber-chan has issue of range. Accel could just snipe you anywhere with an exact coordinates and I think he needs visual image though not sure. Because he only use wind against touma, kihara and the latest enemies. Like those huge mechs and hitmans of the academy city.
Old 2010-05-23, 06:31   Link #80
Sixth
Hu Tao

I wonder, what can a Lv5 Teleport still can do huh.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hard science