AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-07-19, 18:57   Link #3081
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

And yet everyone acted as if "Charu is soooo moe, everyone else is a bitch"

Perhaps even the audience also have a case of Selective Obliviousness.
Old 2012-07-19, 19:38   Link #3082
Eratas123

No, it's just because it remains in her thoughts alone. If Houki just thought about smacking Ichika instead of doing it, then she wouldn't get as much complaints.
Old 2012-07-19, 20:00   Link #3083
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
No, it's just because it remains in her thoughts alone. If Houki just thought about smacking Ichika instead of doing it, then she wouldn't get as much complaints.
Yeah that true I mean doesn't she know that hitting him the way she does will cost her points with him.

I would not be surprise if he became a M.

Quote:
Charlotte's scary because she does all of these things with a smile
This is true you cant tell which Charlotte your getting when she is smiling.
A angel of mercy or A merciless angel.
Old 2012-07-19, 20:24   Link #3084
Crimson Cloak
We Like Ike

Spoiler for Volume 6:

I guess Ichika agrees.
Old 2012-07-19, 20:30   Link #3085
Eratas123

Oh, you can just feel the sub zero aura coming out when she's mad. No one really avoids beating up Ichika, save for Ran and Maya. Everybody else hit him at least once.
Old 2012-07-19, 21:18   Link #3086
chad001
Happy-End Totalitarian

Quote:
Oh, you can just feel the sub zero aura coming out when she's mad. No one really avoids beating up Ichika, save for Ran and Maya. Everybody else hit him at least once.
Well, now you know who I'm rooting for...
chad001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-19, 21:22   Link #3087
Eratas123

Well, Kanzashi was justified in trying to hit him. She warned him more than once to stay away and even stepped on her biggest button by mentioning her IS. Coming from the guy who's the reason she doesn't have one, I'd say it's not a big deal.
Old 2012-07-19, 21:23   Link #3088
chad001
Happy-End Totalitarian

Quote:
Well, Kanzashi was justified in trying to hit him. She warned him more than once to stay away and even stepped on her biggest button by mentioning her IS. Coming from the guy who's the reason she doesn't have one, I'd say it's not a big deal.
I liked her too, but let's face it, even Tabane has more appearances than her so far... and she's not even in the running...
Old 2012-07-19, 21:26   Link #3089
Eratas123

THat's cause of the untimely hiatus:/ She even came the closest to confessing, but Ichika was a dunderhead as usual.
Old 2012-07-19, 22:51   Link #3090
sky black swordman

Quote:
She even came the closest to confessing, but Ichika was a dunderhead as usual.
Hold on there both thing are true that But as Kanzashi realized she did it the wrong way:
Spoiler for After the "Confesion:
Old 2012-07-19, 22:59   Link #3091
Eratas123

Yeah, I remember that Still, what a damn coincidence they were talking about something she loved......while she was trying to confess her love.

It's like that story where the couple tries to kiss and always get interrupted by a random skateboard/door opening/boomerang/flashing camera/sneeze.
Old 2012-07-19, 23:02   Link #3092
chad001
Happy-End Totalitarian

Quote:
Yeah, I remember that Still, what a damn coincidence they were talking about something she loved......while she was trying to confess her love.

It's like that story where the couple tries to kiss and always get interrupted by a random skateboard/door opening/boomerang/flashing camera/sneeze.
Coincidence? I THINK NOT! This is a result of Ichika's EX rank in Density. So dense is he, that a singularity is forming within his head, and one day it will grow into a black hole, consuming him and the entire world!
Old 2012-07-19, 23:07   Link #3093
sky black swordman

^ EX? You mean S ? Of so then you are wrong he is A at best .
That guy from kampfer was a true S or higher.
Old 2012-07-19, 23:10   Link #3094
chad001
Happy-End Totalitarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
^ EX? You mean S ? Of so then you are wrong he is A at best .
That guy from kampfer was a true S or higher.
Actually, LN-wise, the guy from Kampfer ends up actually picking one of them (not the psycho-lesbian to boot!) so he's actually less dense...

And I was using the Fate/Stay Night Parameter system, which doesn't have an 'S' with 'A' being highest measurable, and EX being immeasurable.
Old 2012-07-19, 23:12   Link #3095
Crimson Cloak
We Like Ike

Ichika seems to have a mindset where he believes "there's no way she can like me." So, with that mindset set to hardcore mode, he'll immediately take any action and interpret it in a platonic manner, no matter what it is. I should know, since when I was in high school apparently there were girls in my school that had a crush on me which was obvious to everyone. Except me.
Old 2012-07-19, 23:20   Link #3096
Eratas123

Unless you're really self confident, most humans tend to deny people liking them until they flat out say it. This especially works with friends since you might be wrong and end up ruining your friendship because you accuse him/her of liking you.

There's nothing more embarrassing than saying "You like me, right" and getting an "Uh, no not really" in response. The guy from Countrouble shows it best.
Old 2012-07-19, 23:33   Link #3097
Yye1
Wide Right

IMO, Ichika is like Touma from Index, an A++ rank in Density, as they cannot be EX cuz they both have some attraction to females, with Ichika to Tatenashi and Houki (to a degree) and Touma to oneesan types, but they have an EX rating in terms of releasing female attracting pheromones

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-19, 23:39   Link #3098
Eratas123

There's a theory that Touma knows what going on, but he's suppressing it because the "weakest" member of said harem is a vampire killer. Other main contenders include the walking lighting storm, the person who can fight against out of world creatures, a member of a group of secret agents, and even beer guzzling loli teacher who controls his grades.

Make a choice, and you'll end up dead anyway. Same deal with Ichika: "Uh...it feels like no matter what I say, It's not gonna turn out good for me."
Old 2012-07-19, 23:53   Link #3099
chad001
Happy-End Totalitarian

Quote:
There's a theory that Touma knows what going on, but he's suppressing it because the "weakest" member of said harem is a vampire killer. Other main contenders include the walking lighting storm, the person who can fight against out of world creatures, a member of a group of secret agents, and even beer guzzling loli teacher who controls his grades.

Make a choice, and you'll end up dead anyway. Same deal with Ichika: "Uh...it feels like no matter what I say, It's not gonna turn out good for me."
Heard the theory about Touma before, only now applying it to Ichika... Thinking about it, it's bad enough that it has been remarked that his harem is enough for an army in itself, if we think about the political ramifications if he actually chooses someone and infighting breaks out; we should just be glad he didn't manage to tame Natasha or else it would go from 90% clusterf*ck to 100% clusterf*ck. I mean, France (Charl) , England (Cecilia), China (Rin), Japan (Kanzashi), Germany (Laura), and Russia (Tatenashi), that's pretty much every country with any real political power nowadays (especially if you include Natasha), if they all started fighting, it would actually be WWIII. And let's not even think about what would happen if he doesn't pick Houki and she goes crying to Tabane... *shudder*, or even worse, if Chifuyu joins in on the fighting...

HOLY SH*T Ichika's density is the only thing between them and world destruction!
Old 2012-07-19, 23:58   Link #3100
Eratas123

Well, Ichika's probably an actual idiot. The story's in 1st person POV a lot of times and he acts completely confused. Contrast to Kinji who's blatantly ignoring it.

Ichika:

"Hm? Her skin's so red and she's breathing deeply whenever I get near her.....she must be sick!"

Kinji:

"Hm, I saw a list that said 'Kin-chan's future bride'.....welp, it's obviously pointless. I'm never going to get a wife!

See the difference. He knows what it is, but covers it up and says it's unimportant.

Tags
blockhead protagonist, comparison, fanservice, harem, manga rebooted, mecha, not dense mc, seinen, shounen