AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-12-26, 15:37   Link #41
Cox
BEETLEJUICE!

I find it funny that all the filler parts were lame and then we get to cannon stuff and it was very funny/enjoyable. I hope this whole Arc isnt like this
Cox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-26, 15:56   Link #42
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
But he was saying he has surpassed him as well and one powerful technique doesn't mean the person is uber powerful or stronger, like let's say if a weak kid like Konohamaru could use fuuton: rasenshuriken, would you say he is stronger than Kakashi?
Good point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtseisRagnarok View Post
Indeed. But naruto has one technique that destructive power-wise is 10,000 times better than anything Kakashi has, apparently. At least, that's what I'd like to think Kakashi meant.
Perhaps that is what Kakashi meant, but were Naruto to go after Kakashi with the intent to kill, he'd be dead before he realized it.

Last edited by Hunter; 2008-12-26 at 17:59.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-26, 16:05   Link #43
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Send a message via AIM to OtseisRagnarok
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
Perhaps that is what Kakashi meant, but were Naruto to go after Kakashi with the intent to kill, he'd be dead before he realized it.
Exactly what I meant.
OtseisRagnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-26, 20:24   Link #44
Alchemist007
*Author

Travels with Ero-sennin part 2!
Old 2008-12-26, 20:33   Link #45
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Travels with Ero-sennin part 2!
Learns absolutely nothing again!!
Old 2008-12-26, 20:38   Link #46
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
Ummmmmmmmmmmm.......Kakashi would kill Naruto a thousand different ways before he even managed to form the FRS in his hand. Theres noquestion about it. Compared to Kakashi, Naruto is, in fact, no more than a genin level ninja.
To save space
Spoiler for Naruto vs Kakashi etc:
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-26, 20:46   Link #47
Gamma_Sennin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Roronoa Zoro View Post
kakashi is giving naruto WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to mucjh credit i highly doubt he is as strong as kakashi..... no way.....
Quote:
'Naruto that one technique of yours makes you way powerful than me with over 1000 jutsus, a Sharingan master, who is also good at Mangekyou Sharingan and taijutsu and genjutsu. Oh yeah and who is so fast all I need is one rakiri to kill you that charges up 10x faster than your Fuuton Rasen-shuriken'
Well I dont think he was being sycophantic towards naruto at all... he arrived on the scene, saved kakashi... and with the use of clones devised a plan to hit kakazu... which with shika/kakashi/ino/chouji only managed to do once... yet naruto only failing because of his lack of experience with his newest technique... not to mentioned after it failed, he created a completely new plan which succeeded in not only hitting kakuzu but defeating him... and as for the setup time for FRS.. remember the first time naruto performed rasengan, or sasuke did chidori... there jutsu's took a long time to perform.. done basically to show us readers or watchers.. what the new technique is... cue side comments from characters around them "Wow that is some screech" etc..

Also the growth of naruto in battle is quite impressive... we see maturity.. and new found calmness and intelligence... Also dont forget naruto has gained years of experience through kb hax....yet the way kishi did that scene, personally didnt do enough to emphasize his point...

however one big disadvantage for naruto of course is kakashi is his sensei... but then naruto also knows alot of what kakashi is capable of... id say they are on a similar level atm... because what kakashi has in expericen and overall skill.. naruto more than makes up for in power/stamina
Gamma_Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-26, 21:33   Link #48
Vindi89
Diamond Dust Survivor

Well said Gamma, and I agree 100%. I also understand why people are so hesitant to believe that Naruto actually suprassed Kakashi. It has to do with the fact that since the new season, Naruto hasn't been given a chance to show what he's truly capable of. His early fights were interrupted by his Kyuubi rage and this fight with Kakuzu was poorly executed. The important thing to take away is what the author intended for us to see, and that is Naruto is strong.
Vindi89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-26, 21:37   Link #49
zaxthezax

In what chapter i can find the censored stuff? (the Konohamaru transformation scene) ;-)
zaxthezax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-26, 22:40   Link #50
jsu718

Chapter 347... although you might want to be careful since there has already been a lot of an alternate story line going on that the anime hasn't touched on yet. Pages 8-11 are what you are looking for.
jsu718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-27, 01:08   Link #51
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Even though its filler, we'll get to see something we never got to see in the manga... MORE HINATA!
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-27, 02:06   Link #52
strategos

Well, the story seems rather decent. Worth watching. Why? Because it actually has a REAL Plot. Not a random plot each and everytime in each episode. I hope it becomes better than the previous filler arc.

http://www.viz.com/apps
http://www.hulu.com
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-27, 02:17   Link #53
Kishimyu
Inactive Member

i hate fillers dammit >_<
the next eps better be good! >=O
Kishimyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-27, 11:34   Link #54
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamma_Sennin View Post
Well I dont think he was being sycophantic towards naruto at all... he arrived on the scene, saved kakashi... and with the use of clones devised a plan to hit kakazu... which with shika/kakashi/ino/chouji only managed to do once... yet naruto only failing because of his lack of experience with his newest technique... not to mentioned after it failed, he created a completely new plan which succeeded in not only hitting kakuzu but defeating him... and as for the setup time for FRS.. remember the first time naruto performed rasengan, or sasuke did chidori... there jutsu's took a long time to perform.. done basically to show us readers or watchers.. what the new technique is... cue side comments from characters around them "Wow that is some screech" etc..
The fact Kakuzu got hit by it was because of his stupidity, who waits around for an attack with that much chakra power in it, he stood there staring he knew he was the 9 tails and that he fought Orochimaru he knew that he had a great chakra pool but what did he do? He stood there and waited for it to charge

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-27, 12:18   Link #55
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
The fact Kakuzu got hit by it was because of his stupidity, who waits around for an attack with that much chakra power in it, he stood there staring he knew he was the 9 tails and that he fought Orochimaru he knew that he had a great chakra pool but what did he do? He stood there and waited for it to charge
"I can't get hit by that! I have to barf my bowel now and make a last flight. I hope I will be reborn a pidgen."
Old 2008-12-27, 14:13   Link #56
Girl_who_cried_gnome
lover of the g-pa hair

oh goodness, was this supposed to be the episode that corresponds with the chapter of a straight up shounen-ai scene via konohamaru?
damn. that would have been hot, even though i rather dislike sasuke. -.-
fillers and censorship? how cruel.
Girl_who_cried_gnome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-27, 14:31   Link #57
APastelPainting

Can someone explain what the significance is, in Japanese Culture, of a girl feeding a boy (i.e. Sakura feeding Naruto)?
APastelPainting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-27, 14:38   Link #58
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

I have a feeling they didn't spend much money on this filler arc. Back to low quality budget Shippuden. A lot of really bad drawing in this episode. The last arc spoiled us with animation.

Spoiler for episode 90:
Old 2008-12-27, 14:43   Link #59
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
I have a feeling they didn't spend much money on this filler arc. Back to low quality budget Shippuden. A lot of really bad drawing in this episode. The last arc spoiled us with animation.

Spoiler for episode 90:
No, we weren't spoiled. Thats simply garbage.
Old 2008-12-27, 15:01   Link #60
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
There won't be a big difference in terms of quality between this arc and the previous one. Not counting special episodes like 82 and 85, the animators that are working on this new arc are pretty much the same that worked on the previous. It's just that they have started the filler arc with some of the worst ones. Next week will be a big improvement, as the episode will be done by the same animators that worked on 81, 73, 65, 57, 49, 39 and 31.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote