Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-03-23, 01:00   Link #61
evenex

Wow, in that pic Miki looks different when she was dressed up as Rukia
Old 2007-03-23, 02:22   Link #62
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Yeah she is the best Rukia I have seen upto date but unlike Miki , Rei Yoshii doesnt look that good out of costume .
Old 2007-03-23, 15:24   Link #63
evenex

I think in the musical they did a really good job of Rukia, Hinamori, Hanatarou and maybe Matsumoto. I bet no one can say they did a sucky job on hanatarou! Lol
Old 2007-03-23, 20:44   Link #64
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Hina is horribly shy even in the making / behind the scenes she always runs away from the camera . Well Hana is a cuuute girl : D
Old 2007-03-23, 23:38   Link #65
evenex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Hina is horribly shy even in the making / behind the scenes she always runs away from the camera . Well Hana is a cuuute girl : D
Lol, how can she be horribley shy when she had the guts to walk up on the stage, do some acting and sing at the same time. Yep, she's so shy isn't she. Lol
Old 2007-03-23, 23:52   Link #66
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

If you have seen the making of Bleach Rock Musical you will remember Momo is the only character not interveiwed/interacted by the actor playing Gin as she shy's away from camera .
Old 2007-03-24, 00:48   Link #67
Melodymix
Ying Yang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
If you have seen the making of Bleach Rock Musical you will remember Momo is the only character not interveiwed/interacted by the actor playing Gin as she shy's away from camera .
Lol, but they took the Bleach Rock Musical on real tv camera. I can't quite imagine shy people doing stuffs like that (cosplaying and singing on stage)

I really think they did a good job on Matsumoto and Hanatarou
Old 2007-03-24, 00:50   Link #68
evenex

Haha, probabley when she's on stage she feels like she has to do it and there's no turning back but when it's a interview she just goes shy. Lol
Old 2007-03-24, 00:52   Link #69
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Just maybe she didnt like the actor playing Gin : D Also stage or performing doesnt have anything to do with real personality I am not talking about acting its not uncommon for people who are extroverts on stage to be introvert in real life
Old 2007-03-24, 00:55   Link #70
evenex

Lol, but I still can't see how shy people have guts to go up on stage and sing instead of doing a simple interview

By the way what's the name of actor who plays Ikkaku? Is it true he had long hair but he shaved it off to play Ikkaku?
Old 2007-03-24, 01:15   Link #71
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

* I do get your point and am not disagreeing with you on that . If you think I am saying this just for argument sake or making this stuff up about Momo please do check these scene references in the making / backstage of BRM ( 9.00/ 23.58 and many other instances )

* Yeah you are correct Takuya Usui ( Ikkaku ) has actually shaved his head for the role I felt it was a skin wig but guess not : D . Check this out below pretty intresting

Old 2007-03-25, 02:26   Link #72
evenex

No sorry. I didn't think like that. I just find it strange how a shy girl even decided to start acting that's all. Lol. Why don't we just leave this topic? K
Old 2007-04-09, 02:30   Link #73
cardslash02

Hey! I just saw it, it was sooo awesome. They seem to have alot of songs that don't quite fit into the storyline, because, after the story ended they still sang about 5 songs. The whole thing was amazing.
Old 2007-04-15, 18:50   Link #74
janmurphy
but the soul still burns!

Send a message via MSN to janmurphy
I dont supose anyone knows of any place still carrying the 3rd dvd? The one with Zaraki in it. I know it came out in January but even since then I cant find it anywhere.
*sigh* and they making yet another that I will have to get the dvd of...
I see theyve added Tosen and Shuhei (whoot!) even if I think the fellow theyve got for Tosen looks more like he should be Shuhei... Got the 4th captain and Soi Fong too.

And the last songs are the omake, they had them in the middle the first time, but later they put them at the end so everyone sings not just the seireitei guys. Always hilarious too.
Old 2007-04-15, 19:00   Link #75
Melodymix
Ying Yang

I was kinda dissappointed that Yachiru wasn't in it. Lol, how funny would it been to see her hanging from Zaraki's shoulder!

But I'll forgive them since it had a nice duet of Ichigo and Rukia.
Old 2007-04-15, 20:36   Link #76
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Heh, I'll have to watch these later. I only saw a little section (the Rukia/Ichigo duet) since I'm pressed for time atm, but I think I'll have to watch them all later, the behind the scenes bits look funny as well. Just curious though, are they all related to each other, as you really need to view them in order? Or are they separate stories? Guessing its based on the SS arc..
Old 2007-04-17, 23:05   Link #77
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Flyer from BRM : D

Similarities are very real ^__^

Old 2007-04-19, 22:01   Link #78
Mishasan
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

The first two was when Ichigo and Rukia met, you know up to when they go into the soul society. There was Orihime and Chad and that Sandal and hat guy. Then the third one is basically Ichigo going to save Rukia but Orhime and Chad isnt there and its up to when Rukia is getting excuted. There's another called Bankai code thats its going to be on dvd and final one wrapped up like a week ago. The duet was really cute and they have it subbed it too ^_^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UOavHBwkghc

This is a pretty pic of Miki
Old 2007-04-20, 02:16   Link #79
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishasan View Post

This is a pretty pic of Miki
Really nice picture, Miki looks so cute in this - has a Sanji moment - Miki Sw-a-an ..
Old 2007-04-20, 10:56   Link #80
Mishasan
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Lol I another pic that she doesnt have her sword i cant find it though.

I love this pic of Tuti and Hanatarou (I forgot his name) they are so adorable

Edit: I found it ^_^

Last edited by Mishasan; 2007-04-20 at 11:19.
Closed Thread