AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-04-02, 11:34   Link #4661
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Hmm, should I trade the Matilda for the Hetzer?

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 11:44   Link #4662
Gravitas Free Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
Kablooie!
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Hmm, should I trade the Matilda for the Hertzer?
I have both, because they do different things.

Matilda: Impervious to those little jerks with 7.92mm MGs in their PzICs. Too slow to choose more than one battle direction at a time. Accurate high-volume fire at range.

Hetzer: Somewhat more maneuverable than the Matilda, significantly stealthier (plus camo net), but more vulnerable. Usually don't have to worry about shooting a lower-tier vehicle more than once, especially if it's open-topped.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 11:56   Link #4663
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

I would like to keep both, but I am also not in the mood of keeping more tanks than necessary. I suppose the question is, which vehicle is better, in your opinion.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 12:06   Link #4664
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
Kablooie!

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Nice.

Endless "Teamwork in action" Soul
Old 2013-04-02, 12:10   Link #4665
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

I never thought much of the matilda after I had it as it never felt as impenetrable as did when I faced it, the hetzer is a fun tank though and can often one hit kill a lot of tanks with the 105mm but they don't seem as tough as they used to be although that may just be the mass influx of brit TD's and such.

Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 12:20   Link #4666
Gravitas Free Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Soul View Post
"Teamwork in action"
At least we didn't both fire on the same SU-26, which would have been amusingly wrong.

Hetzer vs. Matilda: The Matilda is safer to use, especially solo pubbing, because of the turret and thick armor. It would probably be the better choice if you were only going to use one thing.

The Hetzer takes a bit of thought, and does a lot better with support. It can also seriously hurt Matildas, AMX40s, and other annoying armor lumps.
Old 2013-04-02, 14:15   Link #4667
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

well i have both matilda and hetzer now, and i pretty much suck it not a turret. i find it hard especially when i'm trying to shoot down a scout wizzing past our base to go for the arty.

I also bought the B1 and Stug to finish my Ooarai collection. I need to do the Pravadia collection which means i need to rebuy the T-34 dirty russian, the IS-2 and the T-34-85.

[-_-] gonna have a lot of grinding to do free xping after I get the Maus, yeah I'll prolly try to get the KT maybe.... still not sure if i should Black Forest collection, I already have those Hetz and Stug tanks, and I prolly won't play it unless we plat.

also Iren didn't say anything like thx or anything of that sort to me... hmmmm..... was it a mistake to give him anything Kimi? I think you should have given gold to someone else, well its too late now, you guys already excepted the gifts.

next time i do another event it will prolly be around thxgivin or xmas.

state tune for the next episode of Kami-yans corner, and yes I will include ppl on AS playing WoT. I'll post more info about it maybe late summer when i fully thought out the rules/requisites. - says misaka as misaka shows off her bling. XD
Old 2013-04-02, 14:48   Link #4668
Gravitas Free Zone

I brightened up the picture from Live Oaks before I posted it, but the game does look a lot prettier in general if the graphics are turned all the way up.
Old 2013-04-02, 15:01   Link #4669
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Well I did save that pic in my WoT themed screensaver folder.
Old 2013-04-02, 15:25   Link #4670
Sumeragi
Banned

Operation Invader:

Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 16:15   Link #4671
Newhope

Oh well finally got to the point where the retarded playerbase has killed my will to play this game any longer, fun when you have decent team but thats rare those day.

Final stats.

Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 17:33   Link #4672
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
'Tis a shame. Kind of rare to find people who hit 55% compared to the total battles you've had.

As for myself, cripes had a series of bad games yesterday. Kind of nuked my win rate by seven games, and most of them on tier 9 and 8. Pretty annoying, as all my deaths (on the KT) came when the battle suddenly freezes on me, then the next thing I knew my KT is a flaming wreck without being able to contribute. Down to 48% again on the KT too.
Old 2013-04-02, 18:02   Link #4673
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

heh, my WR it only going up, becuz my battles have almost reached 6k. 55% is no laughing matter once your hit 5k battles or more.

right now i'm working on 54%, and slowly climbing up to unicum world, where all the nubs will be at when i'm there. XD life in WoT if full of nubs, unicum or not, l33t or nub, it will still suck if your team is bunch of garbage and then you got them **** talkers, that i've put on the ignore list.

meh such is life, filled with the good and bad. i'm starting to neglect my dailies, just becuz i don't feel like farming dailies even tho i should if i want to get the Maus by at least next week. bah it feels like labor that i'm not getting paided for until I get the damn tank. and wth, i'm the only one in the clan that has a reliable CW tank..... and Q said we might get and alliance with the GUP guilds, and they don't even or barely even have tier IX or X tanks, wow, I didn't know GUP fans didn't take tankering seriously, you make Miho ashamed.
Old 2013-04-02, 18:14   Link #4674
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
'Tis a shame. Kind of rare to find people who hit 55% compared to the total battles you've had.

As for myself, cripes had a series of bad games yesterday. Kind of nuked my win rate by seven games, and most of them on tier 9 and 8. Pretty annoying, as all my deaths (on the KT) came when the battle suddenly freezes on me, then the next thing I knew my KT is a flaming wreck without being able to contribute. Down to 48% again on the KT too.
Was at 57% a few weeks ago, now consantly put into games where our top tanks are all monkeys like this and frankly I'am sick of it.

Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 18:41   Link #4675
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
Was at 57% a few weeks ago, now consantly put into games where our top tanks are all monkeys like this and frankly I'am sick of it.
I think this is because you were basically trying to beat percentages (winning streaks lead to lose streaks etc). This is why I usually bail when I get a hint of a bad streak. That's what I should have done yesterday too, but I wanted to unlock the treads on the Centurion, so I kind of got careless. XD

My advice is to step back for a while. I took a 3-day break after my win ration dropped to 46% due to that x5 two odd months ago. Did me a lot of good.

Also LOL Touma. As for me, well I'll be happy if I hit natural 52% sometime before the end of summer. Not in a hurry though!
Old 2013-04-02, 19:11   Link #4676
Pen3

I am never even going to hit 53% lol I'll always be noobz.

Last edited by Pen3; 2013-04-02 at 19:33.
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 19:38   Link #4677
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Also LOL Touma. As for me, well I'll be happy if I hit natural 52% sometime before the end of summer. Not in a hurry though!
Same. I kind of wonder where my stats would be now if I had paid more attention to them from the beginning. Too late to worry about that now I guess.

Endless "Keep going" Soul
Old 2013-04-02, 19:39   Link #4678
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Most of the time I just stop playing since I get into bad team matches. Even though I'm so very close to getting my StuGIII >_>
Old 2013-04-02, 19:42   Link #4679
Gravitas Free Zone

The most amusing part about this was that I had no sound on, so I did a lot of driving while staring at the minimap and waiting for the hilarious ambush that eventually did happen.
Old 2013-04-02, 19:48   Link #4680
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

idk how this WR talk started, since it should have ended awhile ago. also idk if i'll be unicum before summer, i'm hoping to be close to it at least 55% before my brother gets back from China, then I could get him in on this game.

yeah don't blame me on WR thing becuz i finished my tournament about clan WR, so i'm laying off that subject for awhile now.

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks