AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-04-25, 05:44   Link #3101
CatRules
Shipper

Yui.... definitely Yui seems to be the promised girl. She was the only long hair girl ten years ago and the one Marika hate.

But will she be the end girl? I wonder.
Old 2014-04-25, 05:59   Link #3102
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
I wonder how many people are going to jump ship for Yui =w=;
Read the chapter. Definitely jumping ship now.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 06:06   Link #3103
ultimate_noob
Skwid Fan

Characters who know the truth excluding adults.

Very High: Marika, Mikage
High: Yui
Average: Raku
Low: Chitoge, Onodera, Tsugumi
Very low: Haru, Ruri, Paula
Wildcard: Fuu-chan, Shuu
ultimate_noob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 06:36   Link #3104
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

That's a very good question at the end of the chapter and a very obvious answer.

Last edited by Lexxus; 2014-04-25 at 06:42. Reason: edit edit edit
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 06:39   Link #3105
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate_noob View Post
Characters who know the truth excluding adults.

Very High: Marika, Mikage
High: Yui
Average: Raku
Low: Chitoge, Onodera, Tsugumi
Very low: Haru, Ruri, Paula
Wildcard: Fuu-chan, Shuu
which truth about the promise or about the relationship between chitoge and raku. If its the promise Id change it.
Very High: Yui Marika
High: Nobody
Average: raku, Shuu
Low: Chitoge onodera tsugumi
No chance in hell: Fuu-chan Paula
The reason Shuu has a nice chance is because the guy is connected to all parties so far and he definitely seems to be the type to hide entertaining info
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 06:55   Link #3106
tsunade666

The latest chapter is nice. Specially the relationship between Marika and Yui-neesan.
Though Yui is right. If Raku finally found out the truth and it turns out to be not Onodera which he likes. Will he love the promise one or will he choose Onodera.
Old 2014-04-25, 07:15   Link #3107
Kakurin
大佐

That was a fun chapter. Now we know why Marika was sweating it out the entire time, Nee-chan knows all about the little embarassing things that happened to her 10 years ago.

The "revelation" was nice, although nothing really new was added. The frame with Chitoge and Onodera where it was said that they were inseparable was cute. Now I hope that we will really make some tangible progress in the question of who was the promised girl, although Nee-chan raised a good question. What is Raku going to do once he finds out the identity of the promise girl. Well, until we find that out it's probably going to be another year of fillers ...
Old 2014-04-25, 07:22   Link #3108
kyou13
Kaoru&Mari FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatRules View Post
Yui.... definitely Yui seems to be the promised girl. She was the only long hair girl ten years ago and the one Marika hate.

But will she be the end girl? I wonder.
Huh, did we read the same chapter!?
It's kinda obvious that Mari doesn't take a liking to Yui because she knew too many of her "shameful" situations in the past, not because of the promise... Well, at least that's how I interpret it.

I wonder whether Yui's question will get Raku to realize how shallow his feeling for Kosaki was. I mean, if he is truly in love with her, then he wouldn't always make a big fuss out of a child promise like that.
kyou13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 07:32   Link #3109
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
That was a fun chapter. Now we know why Marika was sweating it out the entire time, Nee-chan knows all about the little embarassing things that happened to her 10 years ago.

The "revelation" was nice, although nothing really new was added. The frame with Chitoge and Onodera where it was said that they were inseparable was cute. Now I hope that we will really make some tangible progress in the question of who was the promised girl, although Nee-chan raised a good question. What is Raku going to do once he finds out the identity of the promise girl. Well, until we find that out it's probably going to be another year of fillers ...
that's pretty much the only thing left. Lets just play amusement on what happens with each of the 4 main girls (I don't include tsugumi because she doesn't have a key)

If Onodera wins- Onodera winning is the hardest scenario for Raku. because while he really likes dera he now has to somehow break up with chitoge and marika and deal with the fallout from the families. Which he clearly doesn't want otherwise he would've never agreed to the relationship (claude and tsugumi's actions would be fun but that's also a twist)

If Chitoge wins- By far the most interesting scenario for the story because now he has to decide which is more important his current feelings for onodera or the promise to chitoge. Marika loses out and a possible police and gangster/mafia war awaits. not to mention who knows how dera will act now.

If marika wins- This scenario is probably second hardest. he breaks the heart of his current love onodera and his fake gf chitoge. While the police are fine the mafia wars will continue and that would suck because he'd know the suffering is his fault.

If Yui wins- As odd as this sounds this might be the best case scenario for raku. Yui as a mafia don can arrange a meeting between the parties and work out solutions so that no war is avoided and possibly ease the tensions between the parents which is the hardest thing in this situation possibly creating peace.

So as far as I can view it Here's the scenario's for Raku from easiest to hardest
Easiest- Yui
Second easiest- Chitoge
Second hardest- Marika
hardest- Onodera
This is my evaluation and my opinion. I am on team onodera but its gonna be tough for her and I wont switch my allegiance either.
Old 2014-04-25, 07:45   Link #3110
Death Usagi
Banned

The thing about Chitoge is that all Raku has to do is fake the relationship until the 3-year term is over, and right now they are at their 2nd year, which means once the 3 year is over, the Beehive can go their separate ways pretty much. I think they going back to America or something afterwards?
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 07:48   Link #3111
kyou13
Kaoru&Mari FTW

@ ImperialFlameGod8190:

It really bugs me that you expect a police-mafia clash if Chitoge wins while suggesting a peaceful negotiation among the aforementioned parties when Yui wins

I mean, if Mari is the type to stir up a war because she lose fair and square in her love, and if the story can be ridiculous enough to make the police comply with the wish of 1 single girl like Mari, then a Yui ending will incite a war just as easily as a Chitoge ending.
Old 2014-04-25, 07:51   Link #3112
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyou13 View Post
@ ImperialFlameGod8190:

It really bugs me that you expect a police-mafia clash if Chitoge wins while suggesting a peaceful negotiation among the aforementioned parties when Yui wins

I mean, if Mari is the type to stir up a war because she lose fair and square in her love, and if the story can be ridiculous enough to make the police comply with the wish of 1 single girl like Mari, then a Yui ending will incite a war just as easily as a Chitoge ending.
It's not really because of Marika but because of her father who had made a promise with Raku's father while they were drinking that Raku will become her fiancee...
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 08:57   Link #3113
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Marika has finally met her match. Yui trolled her hard this week. It probably isn't accurate to call her her match, Yui-nee is much better at teasing than she is and Marika couldn't even fight back against her. She's her master! No wonder she made that face when she saw her again...

This chapter confirmed once again that Marika knows everything. These little glances were very telling. What is she hiding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
The "revelation" was nice, although nothing really new was added. The frame with Chitoge and Onodera where it was said that they were inseparable was cute.
That panel was adorable. I'd like to see their friendship developed a bit more. The manga is always focusing on the girls' relationship with Raku but rarely on their relationship with the other girls.
Old 2014-04-25, 09:05   Link #3114
kyou13
Kaoru&Mari FTW

Quote:
It's not really because of Marika but because of her father who had made a promise with Raku's father while they were drinking that Raku will become her fiancee...
Well, it doesn't matter whether it's because of Mari or her dad.

The point is if a Chitoge ending make Mari/her dad want to start a war against the mafia, then a Yui ending is no different. Hence, it's not the easiest scenario like what Imperial said.
Old 2014-04-25, 09:41   Link #3115
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
The thing about Chitoge is that all Raku has to do is fake the relationship until the 3-year term is over, and right now they are at their 2nd year, which means once the 3 year is over, the Beehive can go their separate ways pretty much. I think they going back to America or something afterwards?
Two things 1 their in the third year (just saying)
2nd. Do you honestly believe Claude is the type that will forgive raku for breaking up with chitoge once the time is over because nobody actually knows about the deal fi they break up there's no guarantee things would actually get worse.

As for why Yui's is the most peaceful Its because as a don herself she can gather the groups together and explain everything easier then chitoge whose influence is rather small at the moment.

I said its the easiest scenario I never once said any of the scenario's would be easy there are pitfalls all over this
Old 2014-04-25, 09:57   Link #3116
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

Yui's a natural airhead and this plays right well into her skill of dragging everyone else at her pace. Her comments was able to rile up Marika, who is possibly the greatest troll of the current heroines, and the latter cannot stomach the presence of Yui.

Well, we're no less closer to a resolution than we were before, but there are developments; albeit on the slow end.
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 10:08   Link #3117
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Mamadera will make her anime debut tomorrow. I wonder who will voice her.

Speaking of the Dera, how do you think Kosaki ended up befriending the kids of famous gangster families and the daughter of the commissioner? Is her father somebody important? And where was Haru 10 years ago?
Old 2014-04-25, 10:37   Link #3118
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Mamadera will make her anime debut tomorrow. I wonder who will voice her.

Speaking of the Dera, how do you think Kosaki ended up befriending the kids of famous gangster families and the daughter of the commissioner? Is her father somebody important? And where was Haru 10 years ago?
That assumes they wont skip that episode. As for Kosaki I have no idea how they met but it is amusing to figure out
Old 2014-04-25, 10:51   Link #3119
Breimoon

well maybe she is Yui cousin?They do look similar.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 10:58   Link #3120
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
That assumes they wont skip that episode.
The preview on the website already has shown that this isn't the case.

Tags
harem, non-harem, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life