AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-09-22, 12:35   Link #2561
Stiletto
Ineffectual Loner

Demon's Souls. In anticipation of Dark Souls.

PSN is vielfaltner. Add me, I'm planning on tanking with knight class first thing.
Stiletto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-23, 02:53   Link #2562
MetalCookie

Assassins Creed II

I seriously love this game. <3
MetalCookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 23:01   Link #2563
P99

Black Ops, Fallout 3, and Dragon Age: Orgins.

If you play online on Black Ops, my psn is: Po99okie
Old 2011-10-01, 10:44   Link #2564
Ermes Marana

Continuing my marathon of DS games that everyone else already played, I just finished the Phoenix Wright trilogy.

The first one is one of the best games on the DS (top 5 at least). The other two are good, but not on the level of the first one.
Ermes Marana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 23:50   Link #2565
Vento

Playing Yosuga no Sora now.. Mostly progressing my visual novels marathon these days
Vento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 15:19   Link #2566
_eternal
anthem core

Send a message via AIM to _eternal
Not playing anything atm but I'm going to start Heavy Rain soon. I'm sure it'll be good. I've been toying with some Quake Live too.

Quote:
Playing Yosuga no Sora now.. Mostly progressing my visual novels marathon these days
Nice. I can't read Japanese yet but I've been wanting to play that game for a while (mostly for Sora...)
Old 2011-10-02, 15:26   Link #2567
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
^Oh boy. Must get my hands on it from somewhere .. *goes off to Google*. (And yes, I'm in it for Sora too. I hate the other girls.. incest is wincest etc.)

I'm playing Persona 3 Portable (still going..) and Legend of Heroes : Trails in the Sky on PSP. Excellent games, both of them. Especially P3P .. 55 hours of gameplay so far and the end there's still much to play.

On PC I'm just playing random smaller games, as well as I will start Oblivion again if I get all these mods successfully installed for enhanced gameplay. Something to kill time with till Skyrim..
Old 2011-10-02, 15:26   Link #2568
_eternal
anthem core

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Actually, the full English translation of Yosuga no Sora has been secretly released. It came to a stop when copyright attacked the translator. But that didn't stop him from finishing it in secret.
Oh snaaaap, I'm suddenly glad that I posted in this thread. Was it a "real" secret (i.e. only discussed on IRC) or just a technically secret release like NNL's ef standalone TL (which was strongly hinted at on their site and received a news article on Encubed)? Just wondering because I missed the news and I'd be pretty disappointed in myself if it were just because I was skimming too quickly through Google Reader. Mind if I ask when it was released?

But anyway, that's great news. I heard that the team was still working on it and I'm glad they finished.
Old 2011-10-02, 15:41   Link #2569
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Hmmm, after copyright hit the fan-translation group. They started working underground on /jp/ in 4chan. But apparently, after looking at the recent updates on /jp/ it says YnS is only 33% translated. One of my friends told me that it was fully completed when the first translator finished it in secret. Seems like work went reeally slow that it almost came to a stop at times.

Sorry for the mislead information. I didn't get an accurate source : / Please forgive me... But Sora's route was said to be the main focus right now.

Last edited by Hooves; 2011-10-02 at 15:53.
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 16:18   Link #2570
_eternal
anthem core

Ah, that makes more sense. Thanks anyway though. I would consider playing in when Sora's route is finished.
Old 2011-10-05, 16:27   Link #2571
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO - Giving this VN a shot because it has extremely high ratings so it must be good in terms of its age.
Old 2011-10-06, 02:05   Link #2572
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Wild Arms 5

And after that it's back to Valkyria Chronicles!

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-06, 19:20   Link #2573
Red Shoulder
BirdKnight

Atelier Totori - Time constraints are still here, but you're given a lot more freedom than Rorona.

Red Shoulder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-06, 21:06   Link #2574
Puddingman

Legend of mana
Old 2011-10-07, 18:47   Link #2575
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Just played Mario Kart Double Dash. Holy shit, it's one of the most frustrating things to play if there are 2 good players lol.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-07, 20:28   Link #2576
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Playing "Busou Shinki Battle Masters Mk.2" on the PSP...but I dont know if calling it Mk.2 was appropriate. Its basically the first one+additional scenarios and characters. Kinda like what "Phantasy Star Portable 2: Infinity" is to the original PSP2. Call it "Busou Shinki Battle Masters ver1.5" if you must.

Though they did improve some features of it. The biggest thing was the addition of "Data Install", anyone that played the first one knows that they NEEDED this. You can easily say that the first one easily made the top of the list of games on the PSP with the longest loading time so...seriously, it takes a minute+ from the conversation with your opponent to the battle scene loading. orz. The addition of new weapons, armors, opponents, and characters were also a plus...but nothing that was really "notable".

KONAMI sure seems to like screw players with the DLC though. As of right now they had to take away all the DLCs as they discovered a bug with them. Even without the bugs its kind of a rip off. 600yen for a new Shinki character? Well, thats fair. 1000yen for their exclusive eqiupment? Hmm, kinda high...but I'll bite. 500yen for their exclusive events? Wait, what!? You dont get events WITH the character!? Yeah, rip off. The only decent DLC seems to be the episodes of "Busou Shinki: Moon Angel", 400yen per episode. With ten episodes and each averaging 4 minutes it totals to 4000yen for 40 minutes of qualtiy animation, that seems fair...so why are they charging 10000yen+ for the DVD/Blu-ray releases?! Damn you KONAMI...and to make it worse its a KONAMIstyle exclusive?! Damn you...

...I'm also still playing "Black Rock Shooter" on and off. MUST FIND ALL THE GOLDEN DAWNS. Aside from that I might pop in "SD Gundam G Generation World" once in a while to kill time.
Old 2011-10-08, 04:23   Link #2577
EdenB
Overlord

Playing Disgaea 4 for PS3, which is fun but I'm a bit stuck on getting some unlocks, since they only appear randomly in a certain place. Scalper in the 50+ item world floors and the Cat Pirates on floors 90 - 99 for anyone who knows it.

Also playing Minecraft. Just started playing recently. It's quite fun but while the server I'm playing on is great since it's full of friends who know each other irl, no-one destroys each others stuff or steals and there aren't limitations aside from what materials you can find, it's often only on for 3-5 hours a day and often no-one is on.

Kinda looking for a new Visual Novel with a good story as well as comedy, but my lack of Japanese ability is working against me there.
EdenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-08, 04:40   Link #2578
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

BlazBlue 1 and 2 and re-playing R.E.5 and SSF4 A.E.
Old 2011-10-09, 22:44   Link #2579
Kudryavka

Zelda 1. Yes, the same Zelda I posted about two months ago, I have no free time anymore, lol.

At least I got Majora's Mask beat. Not 100% though, I've no idea when I'll have time to boot up the Wii again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinku no kage View Post
...I'm also still playing "Black Rock Shooter" on and off. MUST FIND ALL THE GOLDEN DAWNS. Aside from that I might pop in "SD Gundam G Generation World" once in a while to kill time.
Oh, so that game came out. How is it, fun?
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-09, 22:54   Link #2580
Puddingman

Quote:
At least I got Majora's Mask beat. Not 100% though, I've no idea when I'll have time to boot up the Wii again.
Oh man! I remember trying to play that game after finishing Ocarina of Time. I didn't get it at all; the time limit, had trouble finding where to go, ugh lol. I guess it wasn't a good match up for me. I replayed TP not too long ago, that was tons of fun.

Currently not playing anything now, thinking about exploring some nice PS rpgs, like Lunar or something like that.