AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2008-11-07, 19:28   Link #1241
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

The question is...how useful is a two man land mount?
Old 2008-11-07, 19:32   Link #1242
Komori
D:

It's useful for shuttling noobs around for power leveling.
Komori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-07, 19:49   Link #1243
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Or if someone needs to go AFK for a moment rather than having to wait around for them or risk losing them using /follow
Evangelion Xgouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-07, 22:50   Link #1244
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
Or if someone needs to go AFK for a moment rather than having to wait around for them or risk losing them using /follow
"omg why am I standing in front of a tree dead? D:"
Pathfinding AI ;_: </3
Old 2008-11-08, 00:53   Link #1245
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Walking along, minding my own business (yeah right), when I died in Felwood. "Do you want to release?" Sure. Bonk, "Oh my god, where am I? I've not been this far into Felwood yet.....how do I get to my body....how do I get to the road even."

What I found out in Azshara. You can't walk to the Spirit Healer you want to be rezed from. I jumped to get away from a giant into the water, but was killed by a lobster man I landed on practically right next to a graveyard. I spawned there. I didn't want to rez there or at my body (some 15 yards away), I was done with that area and had been meaning to ride back to camp to turn in the quest and get out of there. So I walked, as a ghost, all the way back to the Alliance camp's Spirit Guide and had her rez me....I rezed back at the other Spirit Guide.....down the cliff, next to the sea, with rez sickness.

Dammit! Now I had to try to make a run for it I made it...somehow back too the Alliance camp just as the rex sickness wore off.
Old 2008-11-08, 11:42   Link #1246
Komori
D:

I've been getting extremely bored since we've only been raiding 2 nights a week (full clears of T6 content) so I started working on my Ambassador title and my Albino Drake at the same time.

Yesterday I hit exalted with Darnassus and today Exodar. Stormwind will be following very very soon since I have less than 1200 rep left to go with them. I was around half before but since I've done so many quests and some of them gave Alliance rep, it's nearly complete on its own.

Edit: [11:50:41]You are now Exalted with Stormwind.
Edit: [17:11:04]You are now Exalted with Ironforge.

Now I have to do Gnomeregan Exiles, which is at 14356/21000. x_x

Edit: /FLEX

All day grind session basically.
[23:38:11][Reverse] has earned the achievement [Ambassador of the Alliance]!
[23:38:12]You are now Exalted with Gnomeregan Exiles.
[23:38:12]You have earned the title 'Ambassador Reverse'.
[23:47:46][Reverse] has earned the achievement [Leading the Cavalry]!
[23:48:32]You have added the pet Albino Drake to your collection.

Last edited by Komori; 2008-11-08 at 23:50.
Old 2008-11-08, 12:48   Link #1247
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
I´m pretty much getting crazy while waiting for the addon to be released. Don´t know what to do in WoW currently...well maybe I´ll put out DMC4 again till thursday.
ZGoten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-09, 03:52   Link #1248
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

I just got my Ambassador title. Took ages in those lowbie Exodar areas. IF, Sw and Darn were easy. Gnomes though....I had to do the 2nd half of the Exalted bar on Runecloth. -_- More Gnome NPC turn ins imo, zzzz.
Old 2008-11-09, 04:24   Link #1249
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

I havent done any of the nelf ones and I'm nearly exalted there somehow.... i still need like 6K on gnomes but I just don't have the heart to do it. Gnomergan scarred me for life.
Old 2008-11-09, 07:33   Link #1250
Clarste
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
"omg why am I standing in front of a tree dead? D:"
Pathfinding AI ;_: </3
There is no pathfinding AI in this situation, all /follow does is auto-run towards the person you're following. It just rotates towards them and runs until you're next to them. Incidentally, this means that you'll start to catch up with them when they're turning. Obviously obstacles get in your way.

I'm an expert on /follow. Back when I was leveling my first character, I had a macro to /follow my brother's character (we were leveling together) and basically got from 1-60 without developing a sense of direction. I just sometimes ended up in front of mobs and killed them.
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-09, 08:32   Link #1251
Komori
D:

For Gnomeregan Exiles, I did lowbie quests for the small amount of rep they turn in to (by this I mean quests in Auberdine and stuff because since I'm exalted, it goes to my home faction). Took me a looong time but in the end I only had to do about 17 cloth turn ins.
Old 2008-11-09, 09:20   Link #1252
krisslanza

Runecloth turn-ins would make me laugh. If only because I used to have about 200~ of them. I've given like 500 Runecloth to a friend of a friend Baron runs = LOTS OF RUNECLOTH
Old 2008-11-09, 09:29   Link #1253
Komori
D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Runecloth turn-ins would make me laugh. If only because I used to have about 200~ of them. I've given like 500 Runecloth to a friend of a friend Baron runs = LOTS OF RUNECLOTH
500 is only 1875 rep. Each turn in is done in stacks so to go Revered -> Exalted, you need 280 turn ins (5600 Runecloth total) unless you're a Human. ;_;

It would take a very long time if all you're doing is turning in Runecloth from Stratholme runs.
Old 2008-11-09, 09:30   Link #1254
TooPurePureBoy
Socially Inept

Runecloth? Just take my frost mage out to westernplaguelands farm areas and add improved blizzard, rinse repeat. Infinite runecloth.
Old 2008-11-09, 11:10   Link #1255
krisslanza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komori View Post
500 is only 1875 rep. Each turn in is done in stacks so to go Revered -> Exalted, you need 280 turn ins (5600 Runecloth total) unless you're a Human. ;_;

It would take a very long time if all you're doing is turning in Runecloth from Stratholme runs.
Well a level 70 Paladin could probably do all of Strat in like 30m and get an ungodly amount of Runecloth >.>
Still take a while.
Old 2008-11-09, 18:39   Link #1256
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Well, here were the time factors for me:

Exodar (from start to end of Exalted) - 7 hours
Stormwind (6k rep) - 1.5 hours
Darnassus (7k rep) - 1.5 hours
Ironforge (8k rep) - 2 hours
Gnomerregan Exiles (10k rep) - About 400g worth of Runecloth that I just bought off the AH
Old 2008-11-10, 03:35   Link #1257
Clarste
Human

I wish I could turn in Netherweave cloth for rep because that stuff is just worthless. I really have no interest whatsoever in farming old content for Runecloth, but if I could just turn in all the extra Netherweave I've been getting while raiding for the past few months... why I'd have slightly more rep yet still be nowhere near exalted! Better than nothing though.
Old 2008-11-10, 04:20   Link #1258
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

I caught Old Ironjaw! ^^ 2 hours total of trying i think. I logged on then heard Horde were in the Forlorn Cavern. Ganked them in 7 secs with a ret pally. Then on the 15th cast, snap.

Gonna try for Crafty now. Ogrimmar - *shiver*. -_-

Edit: And I got Crafty!!! ^^ In only 30 mins total!

Last edited by Last Sinner; 2008-11-10 at 04:33.
Last Sinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 04:28   Link #1259
Clarste
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
I caught Old Ironjaw! ^^ 2 hours total of trying i think. I logged on then heard Horde were in the Forlorn Cavern. Ganked them in 7 secs with a ret pally. Then on the 15th cast, snap.

Gonna try for Crafty now. Ogrimmar - *shiver*. -_-
You know, getting Old Crafty in Orgrimmar would be far easier if people like you didn't kill the fishers for no reason. You reap what you sow, what goes around comes around, and karma's a bitch, etc.
Old 2008-11-10, 04:42   Link #1260
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Listen pal...I play Alliance on a 70% Horder server who kill anything that breathes. If they think they can perma kill our levelling towns and raid the city bosses over and over, then just slip into Ironforge to get Ironjaw....they can get bent. I have NO sympathy for Horde on my server. They show no mercy. I will show no mercy to them when they came here. That is the one law of Blackrock - Kill or be killed. So be it. I'd never lose sleep over them.

And I caught Mr. Pinchy. Hope he gives the box because I won't be around Terrokar for a fair while.

Time to wait for Lich King I guess. Ironjaw and Crafty were the last things bugging me, getting them done has me at rest.

Last edited by Last Sinner; 2008-11-10 at 06:28.
Last Sinner is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blizzard, game, mmorpg, online, warcraft, windows