Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-04-18, 18:18   Link #221
reloaded
skywalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
Well i rly cant agree that is just made organisation .. but i agree they r makde of jounins, chunin and high ranked nins
Oh I thought you were saying ANBU was a rank and now your admitting that its made up of Chuunins and Jounins like we were telling you it was but now your saying it isnt an organisation. So what you were saying earlier about having your rank taken away and being ranked as ANBU and how ANBU were higher than Jounin you are contradicting youself now by saying they are made up of Jounin and Chuunins. Which is what weve been telling you its so nice that you listened so now that you conceed ANBU is made up of Chuunin and Jounin then it isnt an official rank nor is it a rank at all.
reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 18:20   Link #222
Rurik
Golden

I wil drop the Ibiki subject altogether.
Quote:
This is what Rurik said..

This only proves my point .. if Ibiki is still called Special Jounin that mean he is not ANBU ..

EDIT:

ri0 u just contradicted Rurik ..

You know, it seems you have problems reading things, big problems, no wonder you don’t understand what you are reading in the Manga:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RURIK
When a Jounin like Kakashi becomes an ANBU, he doesn’t loose his Jounnin ranks, however He is left out of the ordinary ranking system, (note, that been left out of the ranking system does not necerarely means you loosed your Rank) And example of this is that Yamato is a Jounnin is his mission with Naruto, but he is also an ANBU.
Note the red letters. For those who don’t know or don’t l like to read, Been out of the ordinary ranking system doesn’t mean you loose your rank, it only means you no longer are part of Konoha main line of Command.
Old 2007-04-18, 18:23   Link #223
tatami
back in black

so what do you mean rurik?
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 18:26   Link #224
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
You shouldn't be making comments like that with improper English. I'm not saying that to be mean, but you have to agree that it looks silly to reply like that with poor English skills.
Sorry i didnt know that when u dont know eng good u r idiot .. i guess their comments r right .. there is atleast 4 bilion ppl who dont know eng perfect ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by reloaded View Post
Oh I thought you were saying ANBU was a rank and now your admitting that its made up of Chuunins and Jounins like we were telling you it was but now your saying it isnt an organisation. So what you were saying earlier about having your rank taken away and being ranked as ANBU and how ANBU were higher than Jounin you are contradicting youself now by saying they are made up of Jounin and Chuunins. Which is what weve been telling you its so nice that you listened so now that you conceed ANBU is made up of Chuunin and Jounin then it isnt an official rank nor is it a rank at all.
It is like u said Jounin is not rank becouse it is made of chunins and genins ? Does this mean Jounin is not rank .. Does this mean Jounin is not superior over chunin and genin ?
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 18:29   Link #225
tatami
back in black

he totally lost it.
Old 2007-04-18, 18:30   Link #226
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
so what do you mean rurik?
Ara ara..

You have Jounin –Chunni and Genin. This is Konoha main line of military command, genin superiors are Chunin, and Jounin; Chunin superiors are Jounnin.

ANBU doesn’t have that, or that we know of, once a Chunin is appointed as ANBU, he no longer reports to Jounnin, he will only report to Hokage and Captains of ANBU squad. But his ranks as a Ninja it is still there, but been in ANBU this rank doesn’t have any meaning whatsoever.

Please note that this is not a fact from Manga or Databook, I’m trying to explain How ANBU falls in based around all the facts we have, for all we know, ANBU could have their own Ranking System from Chunin to Jounin to special Jounin, independent of Konoha regular Ranks.
Old 2007-04-18, 18:30   Link #227
tkdtiger

Quote:
Sorry i didnt know that when u dont know eng good u r idiot .. i guess their comments r right .. there is atleast 4 bilion ppl who dont know eng perfect ..

It is like u said Jounin is not rank becouse it is made of chunins and genins ? Does this mean Jounin is not rank .. Does this mean Jounin is not superior over chunin and genin ?
No I'm not calling you an idiot, but when you start calling others an idiot, which you implied you were surounded by it makes you look silly. I didn't mean to offend you in anyway. I have many friends from other countries that would agree with me. All I'm saying careful what you write it might bite you in the butt.
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 18:36   Link #228
reloaded
skywalker

Quote:
are you serious????
Old 2007-04-18, 18:37   Link #229
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
Ara ara..

You have Jounin –Chunni and Genin. This is Konoha main line of military command, genin superiors are Chunin, and Jounin; Chunin superiors are Jounnin.

ANBU doesn’t have that, or that we know of, once a Chunin is appointed as ANBU, he no longer reports to Jounnin, he will only report to Hokage and Captains of ANBU squad. But his ranks as a Ninja it is still there, but been in ANBU this rank doesn’t have any meaning whatsoever.

Please note that this is not a fact from Manga or Databook, I’m trying to explain How ANBU falls in based around all the facts we have, for all we know, ANBU could have their own Ranking System from Chunin to Jounin to special Jounin, independent of Konoha regular Ranks.
Agree .. that is how i saw it .. u explained almost perfectly which i couldnt due foreign lenguage..

EDIT:

@reloaded

Dude it is u who said that ANBU is not rank becouse he consist of Jounin and Chunins and that ANBu is not superior over Jounin .. i just pointed what about Jounin which is consisted of genins and chunins .. it is same as u said Jounin is not superior then chunin becouse it is consisted of chunins
Old 2007-04-18, 18:40   Link #230
ri0

Quote:
Agree .. that is how i saw it .. u explained almost perfectly which i couldnt due foreign lenguage..
Liar^^ You said clearly several times if you are ANBU you quit being Jounin. That has nothing to do with Rurik's post. Stop searching for excuses.
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 18:41   Link #231
tatami
back in black

look.i will put it in a very simple way.

genin chunin jounin : ranks of ninja
anbu: a group of nin team/organisation/group works under direct order of kage consist of chunin and jounins.

ibiki is a jounin. he also is captain in anbu.

for a genin ibiki is both anbu and jounin.

ibiki is a special jounin who also works under hokage as an anbu.
Old 2007-04-18, 18:43   Link #232
tkdtiger

Genin is lower than Chuunin.
Chuunin is lower than Jounin.
ANBU is an organization made up of strong Chuunins and Jounins. Their captain is their leader of the squad. Ibiki for example is the leader of his ANBU squad. This implies that there is some ranking system within ANBU. Lower ANBU members do appear in the manga to report to their ANBU captains and leaders on situation, who then appear to report to the Hokage or someone that the Hokage designates.
Old 2007-04-18, 18:44   Link #233
ri0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
look.i will put it in a very simple way.

genin chunin jounin : ranks of ninja
anbu: a group of nin team/organisation/group works under direct order of kage consist of chunin and jounins.

ibiki is a jounin. he also is captain in anbu.

for a genin ibiki is both anbu and jounin.

ibiki is a special jounin who also works under hokage as an anbu.
I already posted the main system of Konoha with rank, organisations and special designations.
Old 2007-04-18, 18:45   Link #234
reloaded
skywalker

Quote:
@reloaded

Dude it is u who said that ANBU is not rank becouse he consist of Jounin and Chunins and that ANBu is not superior over Jounin .. i just pointed what about Jounin which is consisted of genins and chunins .. it is same as u said Jounin is not superior then chunin becouse it is consisted of chunins
Jounins arent consisted of Chuunins and Genins once your Jounin youre just Jounin it is an official rank youve upgraded from Chuunin.

@ Spiro

You are starting to change your views step by step from what they were when we started this discussion without admitting that you were wrong about them in the first place.

You said that once you in ANBU you loose your former rank but now your totally agreeing with what Rurik is saying which clearly isnt the same thing he even highlighted it in red writing.

If youre wrong then just admit it dont go through this slow method of retreating from your origional view.
Old 2007-04-18, 18:46   Link #235
Rurik
Golden

Spiro, nothing that I said there agrees with your view, and if it does, then You are saying that Ibiki is an ANBU.

And People I will ask a favor, please lets stop this, At he beginning I was thinking he was been serious, but he is just making fun of us trolling around the forum, he is constantly changing what he say, and constantly changing what the poster he replies said.this is only done to annoy, and replying to him will only make his enjoyment bigger.the reason why He writes the english like that Is not because he cant write them well, is because like that it even more annoying,
Old 2007-04-18, 18:47   Link #236
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0 View Post
Liar^^ You said clearly several times if you are ANBU you quit being Jounin. That has nothing to do with Rurik's post. Stop searching for excuses.
This is just rofl .. WELL OFC when u become ANBU u r not Jounin anymore .. U dont do shit as Jounin do .. DID U SEE SOMEWHERE ANBU HAVE 3 SUBORDINATES GENINS ?

Quote:
Ara ara..

That is what u said and that should mean that after chunin become ANBU he is no more subordinate of jounin he is superior then Jounin .. And that is 1 point that i wanted for others to see ..

If ANBU is superior then Jounin that mean that ANBU is bigger rank then jounin ..
Old 2007-04-18, 18:48   Link #237
ri0

Quote:
Spiro, nothing that I said there agrees with your view, and if it does, then You are saying that Ibiki is an ANBU.

And People I will ask a favor, please lets stop this, At he beginning I was thinking he was been serious, but he is just making fun of us trolling around the forum, he is constantly changing what he say, and constantly changing what the poster he replies said.this is only done to annoy, and replying to him will only make his enjoyment bigger.the reason why He writes the english like that Is not because he cant write them well, is because like that it even more annoying,
/agree

Rurik it was so much more fun debating with you guys back then... sometimes I really miss those times
Old 2007-04-18, 18:49   Link #238
ri0

Quote:
This is just rofl .. WELL OFC when u become ANBU u r not Jounin anymore .. U dont do shit as Jounin do .. DID U SEE SOMEWHERE ANBU HAVE 3 SUBORDINATES GENINS ?
Look at the other thread... I explained it there. Furthermore Jounin don't need to have Genin-Teams.
Old 2007-04-18, 18:51   Link #239
tkdtiger

What do you think the process is to leave ANBU? Do you think there is a special ritual or oath of secrecy?
Old 2007-04-18, 18:53   Link #240
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
What do you think the process is to leave ANBU? Do you think there is a special ritual or oath of secrecy?
i dont think it is up to will...maybe a huge unsuccesfull series of missions ,they kick you out but i dont think they meed a ritual cuz they are not a cult or smthing...only their mission selections are different...