AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2010-10-22, 16:12   Link #1821
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dearka View Post
monstert - you tend to complicate things, y know?
Spoiler for spoilers about deaths:
Is any of that supposed to be a mark against any of the old cast? Blame the writer(s), if you want. But none of it has anything to do with the old casts.
Quote:
As for the storylines, yeah... Every storyline was badly flowed because to me the old cast was misused in them. Sorry not to give arguments for that, but everything ultimately is cut off by my sense of taste, so if you expect to have a more detailed discussion, sorry.. I have no desire to participate in one
Well, when you find the desire, feel free to post it. This is a forum, after all, a place for discussion.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-22, 16:14   Link #1822
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Well, the writers do decide about the characters, so of course if the character performs poorly and is disappointing one can really blame the writing. It doesn't change the fact that those fictional entities are treated as a person when it comes to evaluation of their performance. At least that's how I see it.
Old 2010-10-22, 16:27   Link #1823
monster

Quote:
Well, the writers do decide about the characters, so of course if the character performs poorly and is disappointing one can really blame the writing. It doesn't change the fact that those fictional entities are treated as a person when it comes to evaluation of their performance. At least that's how I see it.
I feel the same way, but that's all the more reason why I don't see how any of those deaths was the fault of any of the old casts. These characters made their decisions, and some died. That is all there is to it.
Old 2010-10-22, 16:29   Link #1824
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

You are being too specific again Stupid deaths AND bad old cast performance. It is all there in my book ;D
Old 2010-10-22, 18:35   Link #1825
monster

Quote:
You are being too specific again Stupid deaths AND bad old cast performance. It is all there in my book ;D
So you're saying you're not attributing those deaths to the old casts? Well that's good to know.

As for bad performance, I'd say most of the old casts did well considering the situation they were put in.
Old 2010-10-23, 00:23   Link #1826
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

oh great now it turning to whole cheat death & new gs vs old gs characters?

can't we just put more e-mail, twit, youtube, facebook, etc etc to get GS movie & even a 3rd GS season already besides maybe that would help a bit.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-23, 01:33   Link #1827
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightMaster View Post
Bandai Sunrise would sooner kill off 90% of their main characters then kill of Kira and Lacus. .
If they're planning to kill most of them including the "TWO"... l hope the new main character would be like...... Kira's and Lacus son or daughter.... HMMMM NICE...

..and I hope DEARka ends up with Miriallia...thats nice too..
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-23, 02:40   Link #1828
AlphaDragoon
Flame of the Dragonslayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightMaster View Post
Bandai Sunrise would sooner kill off 90% of their main characters then kill of Kira and Lacus.
Basically. Sunrise <3's money, and Kira/Lacus is one of the most marketable things in anime history.

I always thought a series about the child of Kira and Lacus would be pretty cool.
AlphaDragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-23, 04:16   Link #1829
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstert View Post
So you're saying you're not attributing those deaths to the old casts? Well that's good to know.
Well, it is not the old cast's fault that
Spoiler for spoiler\:

I somehow don't want Dearka to end up with Miriallia. It'd be so much funnier if he found some gorgeous babe and then accidentally met Miri ;D
Old 2010-10-23, 04:27   Link #1830
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

Quote:
not one of them could die because the writers are scared of the fanbase. If Dearka dies, I'll hate them forever!
Imagine if they did follow their guts though:
-Kira'd be dead.
-Athrun doesn't have an arm
-Archangel Sinks
-etc. etc. etc.
Old 2010-10-23, 04:43   Link #1831
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeriolewinters View Post
Imagine if they did follow their guts though:
-Kira'd be dead.
-Athrun doesn't have an arm
-Archangel Sinks
-etc. etc. etc.
Only if it happened in Destiny And I'd like Kira to survive but make a brief cameo, like Amuro in Zeta.
Old 2010-10-23, 16:07   Link #1832
justavisitor

Quote:
I somehow don't want Dearka to end up with Miriallia. It'd be so much funnier if he found some gorgeous babe and then accidentally met Miri ;D
Come on, how is it possible that you don't want Dearka to end up with Miri?? ...Miri is the only one who is able to give Dearka a reality check lol...she is the only one who can regulate him...(I really really like the part where Miri scolded him at the end of Seed when he was heading out in archangel)

That's why I really hate the idea that they got split apart by the staff in SD...I don't really care AXC because I think Meyern (sp??) was better ...oh well, maybe Dearka and Miri will get together again after SD...my fanfiction will make that happen
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-23, 16:17   Link #1833
monster

Quote:
Well, it is not the old cast's fault that
Spoiler for spoiler\:
That's not really the same thing now, is it?
Old 2010-10-23, 20:34   Link #1834
Washu-Chan