021 - 030: Very Bad... 0 0%
011 - 020: Awful... 0 0%
000 - 010: Horrible 1 7.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-07-26, 11:34   Link #1
sayde

Bleach Episode 332 Discussion Thread [Anime-Only]

Welcome to this week's episode discussion thread.
  • Bleach Forum RULES...
    • DO NOT ASK where to download RAWs or Fansubs... and DO NOT MENTION fansub group names...
      For further information please visit the Bleach Licensed! Ask for it = Ban thread
  • Thread Guidelines...
    • Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!
    • Discuss your expectations of this episode if it hasn't aired yet.
    • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    • Do not vote before the episode has been "released".
    • Try to keep the discussion on topic.

Everyone is encouraged to use the report post button if these rules are broken. The button is located in the left hand corner, at the bottom of every user name. It will notify a moderator who will deal with such post according to the rules.

The Most Evil Reigai, Appears in the Real World! - 最凶の霊骸、 現世に現る! ~ Sai kyō no reigai, gensei ni genru!

Next episode:

Destroy Nozomi?! Genryusai's Decision - 望実を消す!? 元柳斎の決断! ~ Nozomi o kesu!? Genryusai no ketsudan.

*edit*
Just watched the episode. It was pretty good IMO. I'm still loving all the consistently solid animated action. With that said, the next episode looks like we might be getting the Yama-jii fight of the century. The previews made it look extremely epic. Especially since Unohana looks like she'll be doing a lot more than playing nurse.

Last edited by sayde; 2011-07-26 at 13:00.
Old 2011-07-26, 15:16   Link #2
Lumir

LOL! The ending of this ep was so classic.

"You think an attack like that would finish me? You FILTHIES!"
"NANDATO?!?!?" ERAAARRHHH
"YAMAJI?!?!"

Good fluid fighting in this episode as well. Interesting development with the absorbing sword, this whole arc is really good for filler.
Old 2011-07-26, 16:27   Link #3
Aqua Knight

Next episode is even more promising with Yama-Ji's fight against top 3 captains.
Old 2011-07-26, 17:11   Link #4
Fran~
floating away...

Nii-sama got toasted
Old 2011-07-26, 20:31   Link #5
tomtkp

I wonder whether you guys have noticed the differences in personality of Reigai Byakuya and Hitsugaya compare to the original.I thought the Reigais and their originals shares almost same personality but both Reigai Byakuya and Hitsugaya in this episode are like "Are they really Byakuya and Hitsugaya?",especially in the end how Reigai Byakuga reacts when he is burned to toast by Captain-Commander.I was like "Is this what Byakuya react when facing this kind of situation?".I wonder what will original Byakuya think when he witnesses this scene.The same applies to Reigai Komamura as he roars more than he talks (I think the original speaks more than roars like an animal).Luckily Reigai Kenpachi is still almost the same as the original in terms of personality.
Old 2011-07-27, 03:26   Link #6
Knjaz

Shikai that is able to absorb anything as long as it's spiritual pressure?
Erm, it's kinda OP - ultimate weapon against anything, especially shinigami. Since by this, this Shikai should have "vampiric" abilities - like, you cut an enemy, and together with that you start draining his reiatsu. Same for his sword blows, etc...

Can't wait till next week, Yama-ji battles are always full of epicness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtkp View Post
I wonder whether you guys have noticed the differences in personality of Reigai Byakuya and Hitsugaya compare to the original.
It was described before. All of their personalities are more "Kenpachi-like", compared to originals.
As for Kenpachi itself, I guess it just can't become any worse without him going insane...
Old 2011-07-27, 03:32   Link #7
DeadBonesDooM

I'm sorry but I think I missed The Most Evil Reigai.
Episode was decent but plot was, boring
Old 2011-07-27, 05:08   Link #8
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

another solid episode

looking forward to the next one as it looks like Unohana is pulling out all the stops to try and confine Yama-ji
Old 2011-07-27, 10:28   Link #9
Lunarskylar

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadBonesDooM View Post
I'm sorry but I think I missed The Most Evil Reigai.
Episode was decent but plot was, boring
yea i had the same feeling, it didn't have the same oomph that the other eps have been having
howeverrr, if it's because they are starting the most godly of fights for the next episode and had to do a slight budget transfer then

i will love this episode forever for it's noble sacrifice

i dunt think arazomeshigure is OP, it's certainly plot convenient, but it's not anything completely new
it's very similar to ukitake's shikai, and as ushida said himself the quincy's abilities
i love the animation for it too

with nozomi being the first mod soul, it'd be kinda depressing if she didn't have some hyped up ability

with that said, i think nozomi's the soul for the guy version of her, and kon is going to be so incredibily depressed when he finds out
Old 2011-08-01, 11:07   Link #10
kvi

Was a decent episode, not exactly great, but the funniest part had to be when they fired their attacks at Nozomi and all Rengi could do is throw his sword
Old 2011-09-19, 18:07   Link #11
kitten320

Somehow I like this evil Hitsugaya far more than original...