AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Muv-Luv Franchise > Total Eclipse

Notices

View Poll Results: Total Eclipse - Episode 21 Rating
Perfect 10 9 23.68%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 8 21.05%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 10 26.32%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 18.42%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 5.26%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 2.63%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 2.63%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-12-01, 02:25   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Total Eclipse - Episode 21 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Total Eclipse, Episode 21.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2012-12-02 at 03:10.
Old 2012-12-01, 09:01   Link #2
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Nice, its a day early, but nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitchelJohn View Post
Preview you ask and a preview yer shall have...

Oh, FREEDOM finally shows up... wonder if they will explain where they have been making out for the past day or so.

And Takemikazuchi! Missed it so... its like only seen it for a couple of minutes here and there in the entire anime...

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
Old 2012-12-01, 09:05   Link #3
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
I want to expect that the two ( Yuuya and Yui) will constantly contact each other every second to check if each other is alright... hehehe

That would definite make the other harem girls angry...
Old 2012-12-01, 11:14   Link #4
Faerie
Joseph Defense Squad

New to this party, but can't wait for this... even though this can only end in heartbreak... Chobi... Stella.. the underrated ones always die first ;^;
Old 2012-12-01, 23:19   Link #5
Destined_Fate

You're jumping the gun with predictions on Chobi and Stella dying. Since this is headed towards an original ending I doubt any of the team members are actually going to die. Most likely this event draws the Beta towards the base and Yuuya goes self-sacrifice for everyone only to turn up alive in the end with Yui as everyone still alive looks on.
Old 2012-12-01, 23:23   Link #6
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
The only people I want to see die are those rebels... If it''ll be a three way battle royal then so be it....
Old 2012-12-02, 12:14   Link #7
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Hmm, this episode was a little disappointing. We get more shots of girls putting on the Fortified suits, very few TSF action, and lots of chitchat that is a bit pointless since they cut most of the dialog that came before it in previous episodes and chapters...

And they cut the part where Yui takes down 3 F-16's in 3 cuts... instead we have Yuuya cutting them like a pro. Ah well, its anime original i guess.
http://muvluv.wikia.com/wiki/In_the_Cage

Hopefully they unleashed the BETA next episode.

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
Old 2012-12-02, 13:40   Link #8
Raxnom
気疲れ

Combat training grounds 207A? Is that a reference i see?
Old 2012-12-02, 14:19   Link #9
Faerie
Joseph Defense Squad

Destined Fate.. well, I sure hope you're right... ^^'
Trying to watch this thing on crunchyroll, but ugh... is the streaming on that site always this bad? Won't subscribe to that service, if so.

And that Gisele needs a slap in the face. With a hammer. Don't tell me Dahl joined them... v_v

Inia freaks me out for some reason.
Old 2012-12-02, 14:58   Link #10
ookamigirl

So they decided to use their mecha's to set things right.
Don't think that was a very good choice.
Well, at least they kept it outside of the city.
Looks like BETA's took a vacation...

My Blog --> ookami
Old 2012-12-02, 15:05   Link #11
Beltane70

I don't think Dahl will join them. From what I can tell by the dialog Gisele has a tein sister. I'm not exactly sure which one he was talking to, but the one terrorist mentioned that their sister did well.
Old 2012-12-02, 15:12   Link #12
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

lol @ America's conspiracy theory (お、おう・・・)

But no matter how bad the art is (not that bad recently) or how clunky the animation is, the breasts jiggling is always so fluid. I see where the staff is putting all of their power!
Too bad one character's doesn't jigg-... *cough*

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2012-12-02, 15:26   Link #13
Hakumen
Sankishin

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
lol @ America's conspiracy theory (お、おう・・・)
Spoilers
Spoiler for more about the terrorist attack
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2012-12-02, 15:29   Link #14
creb
Hiding Under Your Bed

It'll be interesting if America is the shadow puppet master behind it all. However, if they are, then I see a possible showdown where the "rebels" and our protagonists end up loosely teaming together against America, because these "rebels" have all the classic signs of being the used in their relationship with their puppet master.

The other option is the rebels go down in flames in between America and Argos, with a few choice dramatic scenes from characters like Giselle lamenting how the little guys never win.

If the Americans did manipulate the "rebels", then it looks like they did so to provide cover for their four TSF's to sneak around and do some shenanigans. One of which appears to deal with presumably capturing the loli-Idar-flight pilot. More interesting is that seems to be low priority compared to whatever their top priority is. Be curious to see what that ends up being. And, if America really is playing the "rebels", I do hope for some suitably angst-driven scenes when the "rebels" come to that realization.

Lastly, I wonder if the Rebel Major has some connection to the Japanese. I wanted to scan those first two episodes to see if he's shown up before, but I no longer have them.
Also, cake.
Old 2012-12-02, 15:35   Link #15
shinigami99

It was a good episode, though a bit on the dull side. Not as exciting as last episode definitely. Needs more death.
Old 2012-12-02, 16:45   Link #16
LeoXiao
思想工作

Liked this episode, it shows a lot of intrigue with all parties.

It seems like the Infinities are on nobody's side. That fact that they are targeting Idar Flight shows that there is an American hand in this, not just Sandek making stuff up to trick Argos and Yifei.

Why is Inia not kicking ass in her SU-47? Maybe it's cuz Cryska provides the "brains" as the pilot while Inia is only good for the ESP stuff, her role might be complementary rather than interchangeable.

Dahl and the Turks: Don't give in to them! Shoot that b**** while she isn't armed and the guards are distracted!

Argos Flight: Doing what they do best, finally. Cryska being badass in CQC. They should get to the Idar hangers and reload. Though it seems they will fall into a trap.

Laser-class: Holy s*** those things were alive after all? I guess Argos will see some casualties before this is over. It would be scary if they programmed them somehow to acknowledge the terrorists as "friendlies".

Natalie: Man they really are rubbing it in with all those headshot flashbacks huh? And her character wasn't even that important.

[Im]patiently waiting for the next episodes.
Old 2012-12-02, 17:22   Link #17
Faerie
Joseph Defense Squad

Oh, right, Gisele had a sister (one was bad enough. Can't wait for both of them to bite it )

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoXiao View Post
Why is Inia not kicking ass in her SU-47? Maybe it's cuz Cryska provides the "brains" as the pilot while Inia is only good for the ESP stuff, her role might be complementary rather than interchangeable.
She's dodging solidly enough though. Oh, in that scene, anyone catch her "Why don't you kill me?" line?

Loved Cryska's and Yifei's scenes this episode btw. So awesome. And that little exchange between Stella, VG and Chobi. D'aww. I love these three.
Old 2012-12-02, 20:41   Link #18
Pen3

needs more Takemikazuchi
Old 2012-12-02, 20:43   Link #19
MitchelJohn
SPiCa~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen3 View Post
needs more Takemikazuchi
Yea , i wanted more Yui-hime fighting scenes
Old 2012-12-02, 20:59   Link #20
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Lol..its ALWAYS America. I swear I can't count the number of times in anime America turned out to be the super duper evil backstabbing prick that the righteous japanese heroes have to defeat. I know almost every country can have its Xenophobic tendencies, but I can't think of a country who blatantly puts it out there as strong as Japan does. You'd think with how strong the internet world is now, they'd know this content is not necessarily Japanese eyes only anymore....

And did you guys catch the boob shakes? No wonder the animation was crappy for a few episodes, we needed all that frame work for the shaking....

No literally, when I first saw the promo poster for this series, one of the first things that caught my eye was Yui and Cryska's hot bods on those suits, so I can't say I wasn't pleased