Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-08-29, 22:28   Link #1
Maitasuke Uchiha
Madara+Itachi+Sasuke=Me

[Manga] Will Itachi really lose to Sasuke

Edit from Hunter :
I'm going to allow the speculations about Sasuke's current strength level considering the current plot but if it degenerates into a sordid Vs. thread mess it will be quickly closed. Note this : you are not required to reply to this thread if you do not have something useful to say.
This will be the only warning, if I have to ban people over pointless answers then so be it.

It seems like Itachi's clone was over powered by Sasuke I want to believe Sasuke is weaker than Itachi but will this be the death of the heir to the Sharingan's legacy.

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-12-04 at 10:12.
Maitasuke Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-29, 22:36   Link #2
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitasuke Uchiha View Post
It seems like Itachi's clone was over powered by Sasuke I want to believe Sasuke is weaker than Itachi but will this be the death of the heir to the Sharingan's legacy.
Spoiler for manga:
You might want to put a [manga] spoiler in your thread title, just so people who don't read the manga will not have anything spoiled for them, and so you don't get warned/banned.
Old 2007-08-29, 22:52   Link #3
itachi29al

not as long as Itachi still has the strongest ability in naruto history, MS. I don't think that without MS sasuke can beat him quite yet. Also i dont think Itachi can do crow clones, i thought thAT EVERY TIME HE TURNED INTO CROWS IT MEANT HE WAS(sorry about the caps) castin genjutsu. If thats true then itachi bushins are strong enough to cast high level genjutsu which make him really powerful. Without MS or some other insane sharingan upgrade i don't see Sasuke pulling it off.
itachi29al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-29, 23:11   Link #4
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi29al View Post
not as long as Itachi still has the strongest ability in naruto history, MS. I don't think that without MS sasuke can beat him quite yet. Also i dont think Itachi can do crow clones, i thought thAT EVERY TIME HE TURNED INTO CROWS IT MEANT HE WAS(sorry about the caps) castin genjutsu. If thats true then itachi bushins are strong enough to cast high level genjutsu which make him really powerful. Without MS or some other insane sharingan upgrade i don't see Sasuke pulling it off.
If it's the case that the crows only appear when Itachi is using a genjutsu, then I don't think Sasuke stands a chance. If he can't see through Itachi's genjutsu, even when he (Sasuke) is using Sharingan, how much of a chance could he really have in an all out battle. Plus, I do agree, the MS factor plays a huge roll in this instance.
Old 2007-08-30, 00:06   Link #5
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

well, a kage bushin is equivalent in power, if you remember the description, anyway ssuke did one shot the KB, so who knows?
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-30, 00:08   Link #6
Super_Gilby
Shadow Of Death

Send a message via MSN to Super_Gilby
most people are gonna say sasuke wont be able to defeat itachi because they seem to think that sasuke went all out agaisnt deidara but I'm willing to bet that sasuke has way more power then what hes shown so far i believe he has either MS or curse seal level 3 (which is most likely cause they've shown his curse seal level 2 form way to much) and 1 or 2 super attacks like a much more powerful form of chidori or something, people also seem to think that itachi can only do genjustu or something im willing to be that on top of being a genjustu and ninjustu master, his taijustu will be his strongest ability... I mean his arms are so fast that not even another sharingan user can see him make hand seals so i assume hes just as fast if not faster then sasuke and when they fought in part 1 he did pumble sasuke with taijustu and that was after sasuke copied lee's taijustu and lee is a taikustu master *rambles* anyways i believe sasuke is gonna go insane and like rip off itachi's arm and torture him before eating his brains with a spork ok im done
Super_Gilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-30, 00:18   Link #7
Deathwing
what do i know

atm no sasuke is pretty screwed reason if the MS if the illusions don't work the whole blast him into another dimension might plus we have never seen itachi go all out
Deathwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-30, 01:58   Link #8
inyourmamabed
Yourmama

If Itachi can take out a clan, he dam sure can take out his little bro Sasuke.
inyourmamabed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-30, 10:17   Link #9
Irkalla
I asked for this

I don't think Sasuke is a match for Itachi...After all Itachi has the ms and more fighting experience... I still kinda secretly hope that Itachi just wanted to make Sasuke stronger and is in fact protecting his bro or something like that.
Irkalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-30, 10:50   Link #10
ulquiorraftw
espada ftw

I bet itachi is leading sasuke to his hideout to show him something new. sasuke will probably not listen but will be no match for itachi leading sasuke to be motivated to continue to get even stronger. cause if sasuke can beat itachi...then the genins from the beginning of this series are all becoming hokage level since akatsuki are at the level of, if not stronger than orochimaru and orochimaru killed the 3rd and sand's hokage. that really downgrades how strong the akatsuki are supposed to be since they're dropping like flies...
ulquiorraftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-30, 10:51   Link #11
Jehuty

Nevermind that, Itachi simply has a lot more experience fighting against sharingan users than anyone besides tobi / obito.

he -knows- how to make a sharingan user fall into his gentjutsu, he took his entire clan ffs.

Sasuke has had no experience save getting his ass kicked.
Old 2007-08-30, 10:59   Link #12
nine_tailed_kyuubi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Gilby View Post
most people are gonna say sasuke wont be able to defeat itachi because they seem to think that sasuke went all out agaisnt deidara but I'm willing to bet that sasuke has way more power then what hes shown so far i believe he has either MS or curse seal level 3 (which is most likely cause they've shown his curse seal level 2 form way to much) and 1 or 2 super attacks like a much more powerful form of chidori or something, people also seem to think that itachi can only do genjustu or something im willing to be that on top of being a genjustu and ninjustu master, his taijustu will be his strongest ability... I mean his arms are so fast that not even another sharingan user can see him make hand seals so i assume hes just as fast if not faster then sasuke and when they fought in part 1 he did pumble sasuke with taijustu and that was after sasuke copied lee's taijustu and lee is a taikustu master *rambles* anyways i believe sasuke is gonna go insane and like rip off itachi's arm and torture him before eating his brains with a spork ok im done
i agree Sasuke is not supid he knows 100 % that he cannot face him again and lose like the first time before the time skip and he knows about the MS, he knows what it can do very well as he suffered from it twice and even kakashi ended up in the hospital from it so this time he must have something on his mind, that is why he gathered the team, Sasuke will kill Itachi no matter what even if he sacrifice his own life to kill him.
nine_tailed_kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-30, 12:10   Link #13
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehuty View Post
Nevermind that, Itachi simply has a lot more experience fighting against sharingan users than anyone besides tobi / obito.

he -knows- how to make a sharingan user fall into his gentjutsu, he took his entire clan ffs.

Sasuke has had no experience save getting his ass kicked.
Obito?! Yes.. Keep believing that....

Seems i was right....Itachi probably hit his peak a few years ago...he hasnt become stronger at all...everybody caught up....so talented...but limited potential..no matter the outcome now. The gap has strunk enormous...
Old 2007-08-30, 12:24   Link #14
ri0

According to a Sanin Sasuke has more potential, so who knows... Could be only a bait, but Orochimaru seemed pretty straight when he said that.
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-30, 12:28   Link #15
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

The only way Itachi loses to Sasuke is only if he wants to lose, at least for now, and, if Kishi tries to give a break from his continuous attempts of alleviating his inner pleasures by looking at the lovely pictures of Sasuke, that will stay true for quite a long time. Saying otherwise would be no different than saying 'Right now, Naruto can extract all 9 tails of Kyuubi without any problem'.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-30, 12:30   Link #16
Jehuty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Obito?! Yes.. Keep believing that....
Well, I'm not 100% sure of it, as no one is on this site, but to me it just seems the most plausible thing to believe.

"sometimes, things are EXACLY what they seem to be..."

Old 2007-08-30, 14:12   Link #17
prettykitty

I hope itachi kicks his sissy ass all over da place
prettykitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-30, 14:36   Link #18
tatami
back in black

i hope they double ko .
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-30, 15:10   Link #19
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
i hope they double ko .
It will always be a double ko (including Kishi), what you suggest would make it a triple ko.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-30, 15:12   Link #20
DJ*

As important as he is to Sasuke's (and therefore Naruto's) storyline, it's unlikely his death will be wasted with a 1 v 1 fight.