AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-10-24, 13:53   Link #11601
Chris38

I'm really sad right now . I hope that the translations are going to continue in some other place.

Even if that doesn't happen hope that at least some summaries about the future volumes events are going to be posted somewhere...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-24, 15:59   Link #11602
RpR1337
fun^10*int^40=Ir2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Even if that doesn't happen hope that at least some summaries about the future volumes events are going to be posted somewhere...
Hard to tell ... I requested the same for Ore to Kanojo ga Geboku de Dorei de Shuujuu Keiyaku volumes about 5 days ago in its Animesuki thread, but no answer yet

Let us remember the victims of Domestic Violence.
RpR1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-24, 17:06   Link #11603
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by RpR1337 View Post
Not necessarily ... to be honest, I sometimes think saying "shut up and take my money" to the japanese wouldn't do a thing, even though they could get their own stuff translated, and export it for a sh*tload of money ... wonder why they don't do that ... I'd definetly buy 79 volumes right now, if they were in english. Not that their so-called "losses" exist, since I myself wouldn't buy a book I can't read for any reason ...
"and therefore infringes the copyright owner's rights"
Really now? Well, okay, if the translation was kept up, you'd have 0 sales my way. Now that it was taken down, you'll still have 0 sales my way, since I can't read your product, however much I'd want to, or however much I'd pay for it.
I must therefore conclude your profits which were supposedly harmed by zzhk and B-T never existed to begin with, meaning you didn't have your rights infringed. Not to mention translations supposedly have their own IPR management, which was neglected during this takedown notice.
Also, I'm more worried that now that Shueisha made B-T retreat, they (and possibly other publishers) will just bombard the site with C&D notices. If they won't stand their ground, they'll need to give up on the site altogether if that happens ...

===================

Well, back to Campione. I wonder when the next volume will be coming out ... any info on it, like a title or something? I scouted the forums a bit, but didn't find anything at all. If we look at the release dates, we should be due a new volume right about now, but there's no info at all. Did zzhk mention something at all, and I'm just blind, or what?
I'm quite angry myself. How is online translations infringing anything? We can't get those books normally and even if we were to buy copies, we'd need to learn an entirely new language to read them. I cannot believe shueisha would strike like this...there are loopholes to their logic, hopefully someone can get it back.

This will be my last comment on this matter, so if a mod is reading this don't remove please

Anyway can someone provide a basic summary of what is now happening? I have read the campione novels but I can't remember what happened in the latest volumes...
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-24, 17:09   Link #11604
bakapervert
A pervert

^The seven Campiones is going for battle royale among themselves so that when the King of the End is revived again he will not be as powerful as when there are seven campione walking the earth.

As for this novel got deleted from BT, well I guess it's lucky that I had start learning Japanese last year.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-24, 19:06   Link #11605
charasu
DigiDestinied

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
^The seven Campiones is going for battle royale among themselves so that when the King of the End is revived again he will not be as powerful as when there are seven campione walking the earth.

As for this novel got deleted from BT, well I guess it's lucky that I had start learning Japanese last year.
the question is whose gonna be the first one to fall or became victim of the other king absurbness & wicked thingking?
Old 2015-10-24, 22:55   Link #11606
haseo0408

Quote:
I'm really sad right now . I hope that the translations are going to continue in some other place.

I wouldnīt worry so much on the matter, it is indeed sad, but the translations of SAO continue like normal even after it was licensed and when Index was licensed as wll the translator hw wil continue regarless on another site. Letīs wait to hear what zzhk-san has to say about this matter and pray for the best, for a light novel this popular I think itīs only a matter of time before itīs completely translated, licensed or not.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-25, 11:56   Link #11607
LKK

Guys, this discussion about the possibility of future translations must stop.

To make everything perfectly clear, Anime Suki has decided to treat the Campione novel series as if it has been licensed. This means that discuss of how to find translations, sharing of translations, discussion of translators for Campione, all the usual licensed material stuff is forbidden.

This does not mean that you can't discuss the content of Campione including the content of any future novels. Those discussions are still allowed. But unless you have a legal copy of the books, don't mention where or how you learned about the contents.

The decision to treat Campione as if it were licensed is non-negotiable. So please save yourself some time and effort and don't bother arguing with this decision.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-30, 03:14   Link #11608
Nihgthawk

So Rama got summoned with 100 Campines present and poof all the Campiones are gone oh well moving on.

So Takedzuki Jou as far as I can tell has only has Campione and Meiyaku no Leviathan as his current LN projects and has only released three volumes, one Campione two Leviathan, total this year unlike his usual four so has anyone heard/read anything saying that he has been ill or anything or do you think he is just taking his time to hash out the outline for what I am supposing is going to be the final large arc to wrap up the series.

First large over all story arc being the lead up to the fight against Rama and the next huge story arc is the Campione extermination war leading to the rematch fight against Rama. I can see why he would take his time to hash all of this out.
Nihgthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-30, 09:02   Link #11609
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

He's doing 3 series actually. The third one is called Chronicle Legion. Artist is BUNBUN. Volume 2 was released last March while Volume 3 last July. Meiyaku volume 7 is coming out on November while volume 6 was last January. Adding vol18 of Campione last April, that's 5 volumes he released this year.

I'd say he's just taking his time in thinking about the plot. Last volume was mostly sidestories with some new content to at least stall for time.

Servant Wishlist:
Available: Jeanne, Arturia, Marie, Nero, Atalanta, Elizabeth, Tamamo, Euryale, Scathach, Mordred, Karna, Medb, Enkidu
Not Yet Released: Semiramis, Achilles
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-31, 11:03   Link #11610
Windsgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
I hope you continue the series somewhere else zzhk-san, Campione! is my favorite light npvel and Iīve been reading it for years so it would pain me greatly not being able to read the rest of the story.
Same here. I have been reading since volume 3 I think...no wait it was the later half of volume 2 that I started. Regardless its sad to see it go. Didn't the author start the series on BT? From what I could tell he did. Regardless I can't wait for the battle royale. :3
Windsgrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-31, 11:11   Link #11611
Nihgthawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsgrace View Post
Same here. I have been reading since volume 3 I think...no wait it was the later half of volume 2 that I started. Regardless its sad to see it go. Didn't the author start the series on BT? From what I could tell he did. Regardless I can't wait for the battle royale. :3
No the author had nothing to do with BT that was all fan translations.
Nihgthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-01, 16:40   Link #11612
ujangkuskus

Quote:

yeap i agree but if the english ver released in my region i'll gladly to buy it
ujangkuskus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-03, 10:23   Link #11613
Windsgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by ujangkuskus View Post
yeap i agree but if the english ver released in my region i'll gladly to buy it
Well said. Same here. xD I prefer having the feeling of a book in my hands and I want to support the author. :3
Windsgrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-04, 02:22   Link #11614
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Ugh. I too hope the translation will continue somewhere else. The fan translation for Campione! thus far has been top-notch and moe~, it's up to standards for LN translations. Therefore, I'll cry if Yen Press (or a similar publisher) licenses Campione! of all things. I simply despise their localized translation, especially since it lacks moe.
Zetsuen_no_Myuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-04, 14:18   Link #11615
Zurvan
Divine Monarch

I'm also sad to see the Campione's translations go and hope that somewhere else they will continue, Campione was my first light novel so I really want to finish it.

Regardless of this great loss I have a question.
What will happen (or would have happened) if Doni with his all cutting sword would have found the KotE's sword and cut it in half, or many many little pieces? Would the King revive straight away, would he lose his weapon and with it his immortality, since he sleeps in his sword? Or would it make no difference at all?
Zurvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-05, 11:29   Link #11616
GodSoul
He Who Would Swallow God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post
I'm also sad to see the Campione's translations go and hope that somewhere else they will continue, Campione was my first light novel so I really want to finish it.

Regardless of this great loss I have a question.
What will happen (or would have happened) if Doni with his all cutting sword would have found the KotE's sword and cut it in half, or many many little pieces? Would the King revive straight away, would he lose his weapon and with it his immortality, since he sleeps in his sword? Or would it make no difference at all?
guinevere used Rama rusty sword, to turn in Spear of lancelot.
Prince alec used another sword left by Rama to deceive guinevere.

there is an unknown number of these swords.
GodSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-05, 16:15   Link #11617
RpR1337
fun^10*int^40=Ir2

Quote:
It happened already. I won't spoil the stuff too much, in case you have the PDFs (unlike me ), but he did use it on the sword, which then had a crack - let's just say the aftereffects would put a 10gT nuke to shame.
Anyway, the Divine Sword of Salvation is in essence the main body of KotE. So I'd say that once it snaps, he's done for - therefore, I speculate that his defeat simply entails the destruction of the sword itself, which makes things clear, though as for how that feat can be achieved, I have no idea, since not even Doni could manage to do it.

Then again, taking a Campione's nature into consideration, it might succeed with another try - nearly anyone would say "fŨck dude, that's impossible" after such a failure. Doni'd probably say "Really, man, I'm happy you managed to resist that. That means I'll have to bash it even harder the next time I try."

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSoul View Post
guinevere used Rama rusty sword, to turn in Spear of lancelot.
Prince alec used another sword left by Rama to deceive guinevere.

there is an unknown number of these swords.
If memory serves me right, Guinevere only gave the sword's power to Lancelot, since the sword in question was watching a romantic, starry view at that time. The power itself is some mechanic by which the power of mother earth godesses is used.

Also, Alec simply used a decrepit sacred sword, to which Lancelot reacted with rage, since "it wasn't the one" - again, starry night view - which means it didn't have anything to do with KotE.

Sure enough, Excalibur is a sacred sword (like Gram, Tyrfing, Balmung, Durandal, Hauteclere, Collbrande, Irokaneayame, etc. etc.). There are an unknown number of sacred swords, true, but a known number - one, in fact - of the Divine Sword of Salvation.

Old 2015-11-05, 16:19   Link #11618
Zurvan
Divine Monarch

I do have them, *smiles wryly*

And couldnt Doni cut it completely if he just slashes it multiple times? Or is his All cutting sword not really all cutting? Assuming the King hasnt awoken or is sleeping of course, I doubt Doni will have the luxury of slashing willy nilly at the sword if Rama is around. And Doni survives the cutting process.
Zurvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-09, 11:09   Link #11619
RpR1337
fun^10*int^40=Ir2

Quote:
I do have them, *smiles wryly*

And couldnt Doni cut it completely if he just slashes it multiple times? Or is his All cutting sword not really all cutting? Assuming the King hasnt awoken or is sleeping of course, I doubt Doni will have the luxury of slashing willy nilly at the sword if Rama is around. And Doni survives the cutting process.
Yeah, in theory, he could slash it multiple times.

The trouble is with the frickin' napalm shower that resulted from the first crack.

Old 2015-11-25, 19:53   Link #11620
dragon213

anyone who has heard anything about volume 19?
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem