AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-09-23, 05:26   Link #1
Yellow Flash
Banned

[Manga] Yondaime's Ninjutsu

Yondaime created some of the greatest ninjutsu in the ninja world.

Rasengan

A half complete jutsu, huge potential, highest shape manipulation.

Even at a stage that was not complete yet, it is a formidable close combat jutsu.

Kabuto and Orochimaru are afraid of this jutsu, they were shocked to see Naruto use it.

Flying Thunder God

S-rank jutsu that allow Yondaime to teleport instantly to the seal he placed.

Yondaime killed 50 Iwa Jounin with this jutsu, they were killed in one second.

Shiki Fuujin

This justu will summon a Shinigami, the death god in exchange for the user's life.

A jutsu that even Orochimaru didn't know, Yondaime used it to defeat the Kyuubi.

Eight Trigrams Sealing Style

This technique allowed Kyuubi to leak his chakra and fuse with Naruto.

Note that Yondaime was a great master at sealing jutsu. It is recognized as an indication of growth and the highest ninja level to be able to use sealing jutsu, Orochimaru explained this to Kakashi. Even Jiraiya who is an expert at sealing jutsu admitted that he admire but not yet fully understand the high level and complexity of the Kyuubi seal. Yondaime's talent was the primary reason why Sandaime chose him to become the Fourth Hokage, because the potential to protect the village from evil spirits with such skills was as tremendous as one can imagine. Orochimaru's evil ambition was another reason to choose Yondaime instead, but not as significant. Sure enough, Yondaime was able to defeat the devil monster Kyuubi who attacked the village a long time ago. Even as a young ninja, Yondaime was able to manipulate time and space with his sealing skills, which resulted in the jutsu known as the Flying Thunder God, and eventually became the source of his nick name and reputation on the battle field. Yondaime was able to freely fly on the battle field and manipulate space and time, so it was a piece of cake to kill an opponent, that is why all ninja were told to run away immediately in case they see this shinobi. Yondaime's skill level is on par with the legendary Mangekyou Sharingan, the secret doujutsu that could achieve such godlike power through a bloodline.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-23, 06:04   Link #2
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Interesting thread Yellow Flash ^^

You forgot Yondaime's Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker?) I guess Thunder God is the famous Hiraishin no Jutsu.
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-23, 06:52   Link #3
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

When you put it that way, it makes you wonder how Body Flicker would manage against someone that is in full control with Sharingan. It also makes you wonder if Yondaime is a Uchiha or not. I mean, let's face it, if he's actually teleporting to the seals, then no, I wouldn't suspect him to have any Uchiha ties. However, if this is nothing but instantaneous movement, then wouldn't the Sharingan help him keep track of 50 guys movements while moving at top speed? Mysterious characters are cool to have, but sometimes, it does no justice to not know the complete history of them. If Kishi wanted to keep him as a mystery, there shouldn't have been no Kakashi Gaiden that went far back as to show him. Kishi, that teasing mofo.
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-23, 07:07   Link #4
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaoran
Interesting thread Yellow Flash ^^

You forgot Yondaime's Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker?) I guess Thunder God is the famous Hiraishin no Jutsu.
What is the difference between the Shunshin and Hiraishin ? Or maybe it's better to ask what are these jutsu exactly?

I only know that he can teleport to any place that is marked with his seal, also he can sense the movement of the seal (the seal on the flying kunai). And if i remember correctly he could teleport without a seal if he can see the target location from the place he is at (or was there a seal also?).
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-23, 07:14   Link #5
Syaoran
Inactive Member

I think the difference is that Body Flicker or Shunshin no Jutsu doesn't need a seal, but is teleporting over very limited distances, like when someone behind him putting a kunai in his back, he can Shunsin no Jutsu instantly to be the one holding a knife at his opponents throat.

Flying Thunder God or Hiraishin no Jutsu is for longer range teleporting...
Hmmm .. someone with the Databook facts about it, to avoid more speculation ?
Old 2006-09-23, 08:37   Link #6
Yamatofruit
Sixth Hokage

Good job but I don't remember Oro and Kabuto being scared... Just surprised.
Yamatofruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-23, 09:15   Link #7
Rurik
Golden

Well, You made the Yondaime Taijutsu thread and the Yondaime GenJutsu thread, this was the one left to do......

Last edited by Rurik; 2006-09-23 at 09:49.
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-23, 09:37   Link #8
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaoran
I think the difference is that Body Flicker or Shunshin no Jutsu doesn't need a seal, but is teleporting over very limited distances, like when someone behind him putting a kunai in his back, he can Shunsin no Jutsu instantly to be the one holding a knife at his opponents throat.

Flying Thunder God or Hiraishin no Jutsu is for longer range teleporting...
Hmmm .. someone with the Databook facts about it, to avoid more speculation ?
I don't have a databook but basically Shunshin is a transfer, like Gaara when he goes down to fight Lee and Kakashi and Sasuke with the leafs that's all Shunshin.

Hiraishin is to do with the tags that makes you appear instantly.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-23, 14:36   Link #9
DAmer
Hokage

What about the forth's summoning jutsu...
DAmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-23, 15:03   Link #10
minuteman

Iwa Jounin?
minuteman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-23, 15:06   Link #11
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by minuteman
Iwa Jounin?
Iwa what ?
Kuchiyose no Jutsu... the 4th had a contract the toads.
Old 2006-09-23, 15:28   Link #12
minuteman

what is a iwa is it a village?
Old 2006-09-23, 16:27   Link #13
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Iwakagure is the village of Rock
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-23, 17:05   Link #14
minuteman

thank you
i did not know that the leaf went to war with them.
Old 2006-09-23, 18:03   Link #15
tatami
back in black

i dunno man... go make a girlfriend or boyfriend and spent some time with him/her...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-24, 04:49   Link #16
Yellow Flash
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by minuteman
i did not know that the leaf went to war with them.
The Iwa tried to invade the Grass Village which is next to Fire Country.
Konoha went to war to protect Grass and eventually their own country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik
Well, You made the Yondaime Taijutsu thread and the Yondaime GenJutsu thread, this was the one left to do......
You sure know my threads, I'm flattered. ^^
Old 2006-09-26, 07:32   Link #17
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamatofruit
Good job but I don't remember Oro and Kabuto being scared... Just surprised.
Yeah you know i'd be shocked aswell to see (example) Konohamaru use Kawarimi (low ranked technique) when being hit by some shurikens..

Who wouldnt be suprised to see Naruto pull of such a extremly difficult technique?

BTW Yellow Flash. There is only 1 fact in your posts of jutsu's.

And that is that he created Rasengan.
The other jutsu's can be jutsu's which he learned from someone.

In Akatsuki we've seen a (leader) who used similiar death god jutsu's..and seems also a master in sealing techniques.

It could be very well that this person was also a (temp.) student together with the 4th learning these things. OR it could be the one who taught the 4th.
Old 2006-09-26, 10:03   Link #18
Yellow Flash
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5

In Akatsuki we've seen a (leader) who used similiar death god jutsu's..and seems also a master in sealing techniques.

It could be very well that this person was also a (temp.) student together with the 4th learning these things. OR it could be the one who taught the 4th.
Sorry, that's not possible, according to databook.
The death god jutsu disappeared for all time with Yondaime and Sandaime deaths.
As for Flying Thunder God, it was created by Yondaime as well and no one else knew it.
Old 2006-09-26, 16:22   Link #19
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5

Why would be someone called Yellow Flash, if the jutsu that inspired his nickname was not his own creation, his trademark jutsu. BTW i hope when Naruto creates his new super-jutsu (rasengan+wind) he will be given a cool nickname.

And about the leader: maybe you don't remember that Yellow Flash thinks the akatsuki leader is Yondaime, so your reasoning is good for him
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-26, 16:50   Link #20
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

You made a good point but it doesnt have to be that way..i.e. Zidane has a trick which he learned from someone else yet it became his signature move and people started to give it another name. Same as Ronaldinho's technique.

Enough about that but....it doesnt have to be that way. Honestly about the fourth...i cant imagine that a kind hearted, cheerful person like the 4th could invent one of the most evil and demonic kinjutsu's ever. But that's my opinion...to support my assumption that the 4th didnt created "Shiki Fuujin"