AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Movies, OVAs/OADs, and Specials

Notices

Old 2004-06-26, 00:23   Link #1
FeiFongWong

Happy Lesson: The Final OVA

I can't believe there is not a thread about this yet, I don't really like being the first post, since I suck at starting a disccusion. Anyways, my wish was answeared when I saw this listed on animesuki. Could it be that we finally get to the "romance" in this harem anime, where so far there was only a little hint of romance here and there.

If you are a Happy Lesson fan, get this now!!! I don't want to spoil anything, but at the end of episode 1, there is some definite romance.

BTW, who are your favorite female leads in this anime? And who you want Chitose to hook up with, if it's different from your favorite female lead.
FeiFongWong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-26, 00:36   Link #2
kamij0

Chitose is a laid back character, only that class rep likes him..
hey where's the other character.. darn i forgot her name, when does this ova came out anyway..
kamij0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-26, 01:04   Link #3
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

I was a big fan of the first 2 seasons of this show and when I saw the torrent for this I thought it was a ep from the first set of OVA's, I looked at it again and saw the word final. Wow what a surprise more happy lesson yay! Anyways, my favorite is Kisaragi-mama shes the best I love all her wacky inventions . I wan't Chitose to hook up with the class rep they look good together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamij0
hey where's the other character..
EDIT: Uh...The only character that didn't show up in OVA1 was Kisaragi-mama childhood friend, I forgot her name too. It's been a long time since I last watched Happy Lesson .
Old 2004-06-26, 01:10   Link #4
FeiFongWong

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamij0
Chitose is a laid back character, only that class rep likes him..
hey where's the other character.. darn i forgot her name, when does this ova came out anyway..
Do you mean Kuron Nagatsuki? Chitose's new "sister" introduced in Happy Lesson Advance? Or do you mean, Kana-chan, Kisaragi-mama's childhood friend?

BTW, off topic, this has been bothering me for a while, in my episode 1 of Happy Lesson Advance, I get slightly crackling audio. My file is quite old, it's from before there was a batch torrent. Does anyone else have this problem? If it's just me, I might download a newer file and see if that helps.
Old 2004-06-26, 01:19   Link #5
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiFongWong
BTW, off topic, this has been bothering me for a while, in my episode 1 of Happy Lesson Advance, I get slightly crackling audio. My file is quite old, it's from before there was a batch torrent. Does anyone else have this problem? If it's just me, I might download a newer file and see if that helps.
Which version did u get? I got AJ's ep1 version and it plays in BSplayer just fine. Also does this happen just with this file or with other files as well?
Old 2004-06-26, 01:46   Link #6
Yamano667
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Yamano667
Well there was not a thread BECAUSE this series are BORING to death

Quote:
I can't believe there is not a thread about this yet, I don't really like being the first post, since I suck at starting a disccusion. Anyways, my wish was answeared when I saw this listed on animesuki. Could it be that we finally get to the "romance" in this harem anime, where so far there was only a little hint of romance here and there.

If you are a Happy Lesson fan, get this now!!! I don't want to spoil anything, but at the end of episode 1, there is some definite romance.

BTW, who are your favorite female leads in this anime? And who you want Chitose to hook up with, if it's different from your favorite female lead.
Yamano667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-26, 01:54   Link #7
QwertyAccess

It has a really bad title for a sequel i thought it was just someone subbing it under a different name.
QwertyAccess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-26, 02:02   Link #8
Yamano667
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Yamano667
Happy lesson the tortureENDS..hehe thats a good name

Quote:
Originally Posted by QwertyAccess
It has a really bad title for a sequel i thought it was just someone subbing it under a different name.
Yamano667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-26, 02:03   Link #9
FeiFongWong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitaro
Which version did u get? I got AJ's ep1 version and it plays in BSplayer just fine. Also does this happen just with this file or with other files as well?
I have Anime Keep's verison, and only episode 1 has crackling audio. It's pretty bad at the beginning, but later on it gets less noticable. I'm kind of like "Monk" so it still gets to me.

Wonder if this makes me weird, but I kinda wanted Chitose to hook up with Satsuki-chan during episode 5 of Happy Lesson TV.
Old 2004-06-26, 02:57   Link #10
Kurosaki Takeshi

just watched it recently, it's pretty cool, but it seems it involves around mutsuki-mama.

Spoiler:
Kurosaki Takeshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-26, 13:55   Link #11
kamij0

Quote:
Do you mean Kuron Nagatsuki? Chitose's new "sister" introduced in Happy Lesson Advance? Or do you mean, Kana-chan, Kisaragi-mama's childhood friend?

yeah i'm referring to her, she's the 1 who appeared in the opening theme, i think she will be coming back.. but as for this show, why an ova !! its almost filler to me
kamij0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-26, 14:08   Link #12
FeiFongWong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosaki Takeshi
just watched it recently, it's pretty cool, but it seems it involves around mutsuki-mama.

Spoiler:
My guess is that...

Spoiler:
Old 2004-06-27, 21:07   Link #13
Itlandm
Porcupine

Quote:
My guess is that...

Spoiler:
I agree,
Spoiler:

Also,
Spoiler:

I wonder, since this is the "final", will the mamas finally leave at the end of the last episode, leaving their boy in the care of someone of his own generation? That could be nice, but I doubt they will go that far.
Itlandm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-27, 21:50   Link #14
QwertyAccess

I Wanted Chitose to be with Kuron Nagatsuki,
QwertyAccess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-27, 23:53   Link #15
Anlushac11

Call the series boring all you want, The Happy Lesson Series is one of my all time favorites. Not all of us have to have violence and gore and guns and mecha to be able to enjoy a series.

I believe the childhood friend of Kisaragi Mama is Kanna.

My favorite is Kisaragi with Uduki and Minaduki tied for 2nd.

As far as the Final OVA's I was sad to hear they will be the end but I laso am glad there will be closure.

Im happy with what is going on with the class pres and Minaduki in a catgirl outfit was just way too cute.
Anlushac11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-28, 02:26   Link #16
Fronzel
Schmuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anlushac11
Call the series boring all you want, The Happy Lesson Series is one of my all time favorites. Not all of us have to have violence and gore and guns and mecha to be able to enjoy a series.

This from someone with an Asuka avatar?
Fronzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-28, 11:55   Link #17
Anlushac11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fronzel
This from someone with an Asuka avatar?
Yes. I enjoyed Evengelion very much and I also like Mecha and combat anime.

But I also enjoy the more lighthearted titles like the Happy Lesson series, Narue No Sekai, Kiki's Delivery Service, etc.
Anlushac11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-05, 17:48   Link #18
walla_walla

happy lesson final

does anyone know where to find the last 2 happy lesson final.. i already have found 1
walla_walla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-06, 08:47   Link #19
dardel-kun
Gold Saint of Aries

Send a message via ICQ to dardel-kun Send a message via MSN to dardel-kun
All the Happy Lesson series are in the 4th place in my anime ranking, I like it very much. I hope the other two episodes of the final will be available soon
dardel-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-06, 09:24   Link #20
oDin01

Quote:
Originally Posted by walla_walla
does anyone know where to find the last 2 happy lesson final.. i already have found 1
Don't forget this is an OVA. Only the first DVD has been released the next volume is coming out later this month.
oDin01 is offline   Reply With Quote