Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-12, 06:37   Link #12541
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyviusRan View Post
it's not speculating but it could be wrong since it's from a storyboard......they could have changed a little, but so far there is very little different from the actual released episodes and the storyboard.
but are you saying that its the real deal
actual info from the prodaction and not some half assed Speculation

becouse if it is
then by all means
KEEP IT TO YOUR SELF
the korean blog killed half the fun already as it is
Old 2008-08-12, 06:39   Link #12542
pitadotcom
i like junior members....

Quote:
it's not speculating but it could be wrong since it's from a storyboard......they could have changed a little, but so far there is very little different from the actual released episodes and the storyboard.
ok so speculating about the story then watching is one thing but apparently "reading" the story board then watching it?? its like taking a few E's even though you know whats in them
Old 2008-08-12, 06:42   Link #12543
RyviusRan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
but are you saying that its the real deal
actual info from the prodaction and not some half assed Speculation

becouse if it is
then by all means
KEEP IT TO YOUR SELF
the korean blog killed half the fun already as it is
like I said the information was leaked onto a Japanese chat room I was on a couple of weeks ago and I have compared it to the newer episodes and it matches.....

not sure if an employee leaked it but it has been correct so far.

the ending isn't that bad, but I would be disappointed if they didn't change it....they summed it up very badly....just like every anime with this main bad character type of style....
Old 2008-08-12, 06:45   Link #12544
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
like I said the information was leaked onto a Japanese chat room I was on a couple of weeks ago and I have compared it to the newer episodes and it matches.....

not sure if an employee leaked it but it has been correct so far.

the ending isn't that bad, but I would be disappointed if they didn't change it....they summed it up very badly....just like every anime with this main bad character type of style....
how could you have matched it with the latest eps and figured its right
who ever posted it just read the korean ones and made his spoiler match them
the only way to know if its the real deal is if they can predict events in ep 22 and on
since thats when the korean spoilers end
Old 2008-08-12, 06:49   Link #12545
RyviusRan

Quote:
how could you have matched it with the latest eps and figured its right
who ever posted it just read the korean ones and made his spoiler match them
the only way to know if its the real deal is if they can predict events in ep 22 and on
since thats when the korean spoilers end
when did the Korean spoilers come out?

also they could have just copied up to episode 21 and then made up everything past that....guess I will have to wait and see if it is true......
Old 2008-08-12, 06:49   Link #12546
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

I think we are in for an ending that will end up kind of vague like the season 1 Big 0 ending. The writer says he is done but they may have left room for more just in case.

Lelouch, Kallen, and CC will be regroup with some of the forces that formally left them and Lelouch will throw away the Zero mask. He'll somehow inspire everyone he hid his identity from with the aid of Kallen vouching for him.

Suzaku and Lelouch somewhat makeup. Kallen and Lelouch are together. CC is back to her old self. Lelouch starts bucking up, becomes more manly. He starts looking like the son of two Knights of the Round.

"I am Lelouch Vi Brittania and I'm not running away anymore. Anyone who wishes to follow me, suit up, it's showtime." He'll give a big speech as Lelouch, leader of the rebellion... no longer needing the mask. He is prepared to face his father or brother like man.

He'll be in his robot like the king, kallen as the queen, suzaku, and cc as rooks. They'll line up against the forces of either Schneizel or Charles. Lelouch and Kallen either smooch or look at each other intensely. The war begins in earnest but Lelouch, not Zero, is the leader of the rebellion.

Lelouch tells everyone to basically "CHARGE!" and it ends like Big O with Lelouch's mecha firing a beam from its chest.

We don't know the outcome of the battle, the future of the world. We just know that Lelouch comes to discover some things about his past, makes peace with some things, finds a girl, makes up with his old friend, and that he is at last bucking up. Also, Nunnally and others could have survived.
Old 2008-08-12, 06:51   Link #12547
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
when did the Korean spoilers come out?

also they could have just copied up to episode 21 and then made up everything past that....guess I will have to wait and see if it is true......
the korean spoilers only went up until the part where Lelouch gets betrayed and it was very vague about who did what.

The guy was releasing leaks bit by bit on his blog. Sunrise found out about it and got the leaks down before the guy could spill the beans on the ending.
Old 2008-08-12, 06:52   Link #12548
RyviusRan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
I think we are in for an ending that will end up kind of vague like the season 1 Big 0 ending. The writer says he is done but they may have left room for more just in case.

Lelouch, Kallen, and CC will be regroup with some of the forces that formally left them and Lelouch will throw away the Zero mask. He'll somehow inspire everyone he hid his identity from with the aid of Kallen vouching for him.

Suzaku and Lelouch somewhat makeup. Kallen and Lelouch are together. CC is back to her old self. Lelouch starts bucking up, becomes more manly. He starts looking like the son of two Knights of the Round.

"I am Lelouch Vi Brittania and I'm not running away anymore. Anyone who wishes to follow me, suit up, it's showtime." He'll give a big speech as Lelouch, leader of the rebellion... no longer needing the mask. He is prepared to face his father or brother like man.

He'll be in his robot like the king, kallen as the queen, suzaku, and cc as rooks. They'll line up against the forces of either Schneizel or Charles. Lelouch and Kallen either smooch or look at each other intensely. The war begins in earnest but Lelouch, not Zero, is the leader of the rebellion.

Lelouch tells everyone to basically "CHARGE!" and it ends like Big O with Lelouch's mecha firing a beam from its chest.

We don't know the outcome of the battle, the future of the world. We just know that Lelouch comes to discover some things about his past, makes peace with some things, finds a girl, makes up with his old friend, and that he is at last bucking up. Also, Nunnally and others could have survived.
....oh man hahaha....will you be disappointed.....

I hope they do make it a better ending like that rather than a WTF just happened ending....
Old 2008-08-12, 06:54   Link #12549
RyviusRan

Quote:
the korean spoilers only went up until the part where Lelouch gets betrayed and it was very vague about who did what.

The guy was releasing leaks bit by bit on his blog. Sunrise found out about it and got the leaks down before the guy could spill the beans on the ending.
what are you unsure about on the betrayal?

you are being very vague with me too....are you unsure on who started what and how it happened? or is it something else you were unsure about?
Old 2008-08-12, 06:56   Link #12550
RyviusRan

oh and I think you are talking about the employee who was laid off who probably leaked out that info and that guy got a hold of it somehow......which a website reported....
Old 2008-08-12, 06:56   Link #12551
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:

actually they go up to kallen choosing whether or not to leave (which happens after the betreyal and rolo's death
and they predicted events weeks before they happend (months even)
Old 2008-08-12, 06:57   Link #12552
RyviusRan

Quote:
actually they go up to kallen choosing whether or not to leave (which happens after the betreyal and rolo's death
and they predicted events weeks before they happend (months even)
does it tell that Kallen decides not to leave after Lulu talks to her again?
Old 2008-08-12, 06:59   Link #12553
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
does it tell that Kallen decides not to leave after Lulu talks to her again?
yep
something about his last words telling her his true feelings (doesnt tell what those feeling are)
Old 2008-08-12, 07:00   Link #12554
RyviusRan

Quote:
yep
something about his last words telling her his true feelings (doesnt tell what those feeling are)
does it say anything about Nina dying and how she dies?
Old 2008-08-12, 07:02   Link #12555
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
does it say anything about Nina dying and how she dies?
no
but until the event stated above happens
any spoiler you saw cant be proven true
unless it conferms something that happens in ep 19 -21 that isnt mentiond in the spoilers and isnt predictable
Old 2008-08-12, 07:03   Link #12556
RyviusRan

ok guess I will have to wait until episode 22 then.....
Old 2008-08-12, 07:05   Link #12557
prototype_sky

Quote:
yep
She has to have left him or did nothing to protect him for at least one episode considering Rolo of all people has to watch his back.
Old 2008-08-12, 07:08   Link #12558
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype_sky View Post
She has to have left him or did nothing to protect him for at least one episode considering Rolo of all people has to watch his back.
like i said
predictable
any spoilers about the events past 22 must be able to state events that happen in ep 19-21 and arent predictable befor ewe give them any real credit
Old 2008-08-12, 07:09   Link #12559
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

I think one thread which I really want to see resolved is how Lulu and Suzaku sort out the misunderstandings between them. Just as how Suzaku refuse to believe that Euphie died because of Lulu's silly prank, Lulu refuse to believe that Suzaku wasn't the one to spring troops at him during the shrine meeting.
Old 2008-08-12, 07:11   Link #12560
aurr
Kalulu sorceress - lvl 4

Please, where did you get the storyboard? You are one of the staff?
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories