AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2007-11-25, 04:35   Link #1521
Alaya
Counter Force

In Nasuverse (including Tsukihime), the effective method to replenish mana is by exchanging body fluid, and the best way is by having sexual intercourse. Of course, you can also gain mana from other people by drinking their blood (or consuming their soul) but it would not be nice to drink other people blood like a vampire and risk to be hunted by the Church.

Madoka: This was the tale of magical girls whose wishes are pure and by them are driven to despair.
Alaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-25, 10:08   Link #1522
Nemesis

Why was Kirei Kotomine not in Fate/hollow ataraxia?Was he forgotten?

Oh yeah,why did shirou want saber to join in the meal in ep5?
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-27, 08:40   Link #1523
Alaya
Counter Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adr 00 View Post
Why was Kirei Kotomine not in Fate/hollow ataraxia?Was he forgotten?

Oh yeah,why did shirou want saber to join in the meal in ep5?
As far as I remember, it's because Kotomine is dead so Avenger could not drag him into the Fake world.

Need to recheck again, though.

Madoka: This was the tale of magical girls whose wishes are pure and by them are driven to despair.
Old 2007-12-06, 19:29   Link #1524
destructionmama
DM

Hi I am new here

Just want to ask, does the manga ends at the same place as the visual novel? or does it have more to it?

are there any more story after the game or manga?

is the manga still being published? or it ended? where can I download the translated version?

because I really like the stroy and want to pursuit it further

thanks in Advance
destructionmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-07, 04:48   Link #1525
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by destructionmama View Post
Hi I am new here

Just want to ask, does the manga ends at the same place as the visual novel? or does it have more to it?

is the manga still being published? or it ended? where can I download the translated version?

because I really like the stroy and want to pursuit it further

thanks in Advance
First of all, the game. As much as normal visual novels, Fate/Stay Night also carries multiple endings, so there is no one definite 'ending'.
The manga is currently ongoing and we are on chapter 20 something. Currently it is still no where near the ending. But fans have seen many hints that leads us to the scenario 'Unlimited Blade Works' which focus a lot on Archer and Caster. (And Caster x Saber action)

The manga...is not avaliable for download as far as I know. But I can introduce you to a few places to read them online if you pm me.

P.S. My brother is cross-dressing and will be walking around in Bayswater, London this afternoon from 3pm to 4pm as punishment. If you are in UK, try look for him! Reward given if you can find us.
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-08, 13:35   Link #1526
Alaya
Counter Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by destructionmama View Post

Yes; there is a sequel of the game called Fate/Hollow Ataraxia. It's a fan disc game that the story took place six months after the original game but did not told from which ending. However, Arai (who did the Fuyuki's Wiki) said that it's quite clear which ending it's following. The game is available in the online store (or auction) but the price could be high.

Also, the game is in Japanese with extremely hard Kanji.

Old 2007-12-08, 14:35   Link #1527
jayfoxpox

Is there gonna be a season 2 for fate stay night?
jayfoxpox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-08, 14:49   Link #1528
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayfoxpox View Post
Is there gonna be a season 2 for fate stay night?
Congratulations! You've been rewarded with a prize! Please read the previous 76 pages in this post to get information on how to claim your prize, as well as your answer.
Old 2007-12-16, 16:09   Link #1529
Fuuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamandragon View Post
Congratulations! You've been rewarded with a prize! Please read the previous 76 pages in this post to get information on how to claim your prize, as well as your answer.
I think you are saying there wont be 2nd season...
But i did what you sayd and ended up reading some heavy spoilers >.<
So i stopd looking.

Anyways, why did they show that strange image in episode 21 when Shirou was looking at his wounds when he woke up?

If i remeber correct in the game that image apeard around the time when Shirou wasnt able to stand anymore and Saber grabd him so he shoudnt fall.
Instead of leaving that image out of anime they just letted it apear little later.

I see that as a hint that ther might come 2nd season in few years.
Fuuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-17, 13:16   Link #1530
Alaya
Counter Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post
Anyways, why did they show that strange image in episode 21 when Shirou was looking at his wounds when he woke up?

If i remeber correct in the game that image apeard around the time when Shirou wasnt able to stand anymore and Saber grabd him so he shoudnt fall.
Instead of leaving that image out of anime they just letted it apear little later.
Hint:
Spoiler for Scene:

That should tell you what it means for that scene.

Old 2007-12-17, 13:49   Link #1531
Fuuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaya View Post
Hint:
Spoiler for Scene:

That should tell you what it means for that scene.
I know, I have seen the whole picture, thats 1 of the heavy spoilers that I saw >.<
Fuuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-17, 15:11   Link #1532
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Quote:
I think you are saying there wont be 2nd season...
But i did what you sayd and ended up reading some heavy spoilers >.<
So i stopd looking.
I can't believe you'd really do that...why didn't you come and ask me again? Well now you're spoiled, there's no turning back.

Quote:

I see that as a hint that ther might come 2nd season in few years.
Spoiler for game spoiler:
Old 2007-12-19, 10:40   Link #1533
Alaya
Counter Force

Quote:
I know, I have seen the whole picture, thats 1 of the heavy spoilers that I saw >.<
Spoiler for Scene:

Old 2007-12-28, 12:26   Link #1534
X207
Gamyūsa

finished the last ep recently, the ending was pretty good. is it really true that archer is shiro? i didnt know that heroes could be derived from a being who has yet to live their full life ie how this whole paradox came about. did any other chracters ever find out who archer really was, aside from possibly shiro?

also was there any hint of a future ova/season?
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-29, 00:44   Link #1535
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
finished the last ep recently, the ending was pretty good. is it really true that archer is shiro? i didnt know that heroes could be derived from a being who has yet to live their full life ie how this whole paradox came about. did any other chracters ever find out who archer really was, aside from possibly shiro?

also was there any hint of a future ova/season?
Yes. He is Shirou, or at least most of us believe so.

No one else found on who Archer really was, I'm not sure in the anime, but in the game, only in the UBW route did Shirou and Rin realize that Archer is Shirou in the very end.
Archer is summoned from the future--who said heros have to be summoned from the past? The throne of heros do not even obey the laws of our time, to begin with. They exist now, in the past, and the future, at the same time. They are of a dimension higher than us humans. That's what make the heros special.
Old 2007-12-29, 13:18   Link #1536
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Yes. He is Shirou, or at least most of us believe so.

No one else found on who Archer really was, I'm not sure in the anime, but in the game, only in the UBW route did Shirou and Rin realize that Archer is Shirou in the very end.
Archer is summoned from the future--who said heros have to be summoned from the past? The throne of heros do not even obey the laws of our time, to begin with. They exist now, in the past, and the future, at the same time. They are of a dimension higher than us humans. That's what make the heros special.
ty, so the timeline they're from is irrelevant. so given that rin's and archer's personalities are different, they were paired together because she liked shiro as a common link?
Old 2007-12-30, 00:56   Link #1537
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
ty, so the timeline they're from is irrelevant. so given that rin's and archer's personalities are different, they were paired together because she liked shiro as a common link?
Yes but no. Archer was summoned to Rin because in his past, he was saved by Rin. Having an artifact that particular person owned during their life time would greatly increase their chance of being summoned. (For example, Berserker was summoned with his tombstone as a catalyst.)

Let's explore things in detail by looking things at Shirou's timeline:
Spoiler for how Archer got paired up with Rin:
Old 2007-12-30, 10:30   Link #1538
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Yes but no. Archer was summoned to Rin because in his past, he was saved by Rin. Having an artifact that particular person owned during their life time would greatly increase their chance of being summoned. (For example, Berserker was summoned with his tombstone as a catalyst.)

Let's explore things in detail by looking things at Shirou's timeline:
Spoiler for how Archer got paired up with Rin:
ty. i always though archer was cool. he didnt look too strong until his final battle where he looked badass. i love seeing paradoxes, theyre so interesting in trying to figure out wat came first ie archers blades and his wall of blades. i know his UBW atk is a copy of gilgamesh's but who got the 2 blades first, young shiro or old shiro?
Old 2007-12-30, 13:47   Link #1539
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

That, is completely a time paradox--ask Nasu...
Old 2007-12-30, 16:05   Link #1540
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
That, is completely a time paradox--ask Nasu...
very well, time paradox can be extremely confusing to start with