AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2008-04-12, 10:46   Link #1741
Fuuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer View Post
Excalibur is there. The very fact that Archer could make it is definite proof that he has it in his UBW.
Then why should Archer reproduce Excalibur if it is there?
Shoudnt he just let it float up if it was in UBW?
It should be a waste of magical energy to reproduce Excalibur if it were in UBW becouse Archer at that point was no longer [--SPOILER--] (sorry dont want to tell this spoiler for peaple who didnt play the game)
Fuuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-12, 11:04   Link #1742
Archer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post
Then why should Archer reproduce Excalibur if it is there?
Shoudnt he just let it float up if it was in UBW?
It should be a waste of magical energy to reproduce Excalibur if it were in UBW becouse Archer at that point was no longer [--SPOILER--] (sorry dont want to tell this spoiler for peaple who didnt play the game)
I don't think you understand how UBW works.

All of Shirou's swords are first made through UBW. He never actually creates his own swords from scratch; all he does is project the sword from UBW.

So, Excalibur must be in UBW, otherwise Archer would have never been able to make Excalibur in the first place.
Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-12, 11:31   Link #1743
Fuuma

Quote:
I don't think you understand how UBW works.

All of Shirou's swords are first made through UBW. He never actually creates his own swords from scratch; all he does is project the sword from UBW.

So, Excalibur must be in UBW, otherwise Archer would have never been able to make Excalibur in the first place.
I know how UBW works.
Why should Excalibur be there when Shirou never saw it?
There is no point for Archer to "project" something that is already there.
Like I already sayd its a waste of magical energy to "project" a sword that is already present in UBW.
So if he sayd to Saber that he should reproduce the holy sword then it means that Excalibur is not in UBW!
And Shirou was always making swords he didnt get them from UBW even Archer used tracing to kill Caster just like Shirou did when blocking Gilgamesh swords before he used that shield.
Old 2008-04-12, 11:50   Link #1744
Archer

Quote:
I know how UBW works.
Why should Excalibur be there when Shirou never saw it?
There is no point for Archer to "project" something that is already there.
Like I already sayd its a waste of magical energy to "project" a sword that is already present in UBW.
So if he sayd to Saber that he should reproduce the holy sword then it means that Excalibur is not in UBW!
No, you got it completely wrong.

Once Shirou looks at a weapon, it is instantly recorded within UBW. The blueprints, the materials, everything that is necessary to remake that weapon is stored within the Reality Marble, whether or not it is expanded. That is why Shirou can recreate a weapon with such absurd precision, as everything that he needs to create that weapon is already available at his fingertips. When Shirou projects a weapon, he is drawing everything he needs from UBW.

If Shirou were to project a weapon without UBW, the result would be completely unacceptable in comparison. Furthermore, by using UBW to facilitate the Projection process, Shirou actually saves mana, which would've otherwise been wasted recreating the materials.

Also, it is incredibly absurd to believe that Archer, who was once Saber's master, did NOT see Excalibur sometime during his life. It is also incredibly hard to believe that Archer would be able to know about Saber's sword without even seeing it before (Remember, at this point her sword was still covered in Invisible Air), not to mention the impossibility of being able to project the sword at that precise level at the same time.
Old 2008-04-12, 12:38   Link #1745
Fuuma

Quote:
No, you got it completely wrong.

Once Shirou looks at a weapon, it is instantly recorded within UBW. The blueprints, the materials, everything that is necessary to remake that weapon is stored within the Reality Marble, whether or not it is expanded. That is why Shirou can recreate a weapon with such absurd precision, as everything that he needs to create that weapon is already available at his fingertips. When Shirou projects a weapon, he is drawing everything he needs from UBW.

If Shirou were to project a weapon without UBW, the result would be completely unacceptable in comparison. Furthermore, by using UBW to facilitate the Projection process, Shirou actually saves mana, which would've otherwise been wasted recreating the materials.

Also, it is incredibly absurd to believe that Archer, who was once Saber's master, did NOT see Excalibur sometime during his life. It is also incredibly hard to believe that Archer would be able to know about Saber's sword without even seeing it before (Remember, at this point her sword was still covered in Invisible Air), not to mention the impossibility of being able to project the sword at that precise level at the same time.
About what route are you talking about?
Shirou never saw Excalibur in UBW route....
So he was never able to project it.
But Archer probable did see Excalibur in his life time.
Shirou did make the wapons on his own, doing that he often went over his limit becouse of that his body wasnt able to handel it and his wounds from before started to open again and he got heavy headache.

Quote:
Excalibur is there. The very fact that Archer could make it is definite proof that he has it in his UBW.
I forgot to say. If he can make it, it doesnt mean that it is in UBW.
Since UBW does what Archer wants then Archer can add and remove swords if he wants.
So he didnt add Excalibure in UBW.

Last edited by Fuuma; 2008-04-12 at 12:50.
Old 2008-04-12, 15:36   Link #1746
Archer

Quote:
Shirou did make the wapons on his own, doing that he often went over his limit becouse of that his body wasnt able to handel it and his wounds from before started to open again and he got heavy headache.

Since UBW does what Archer wants then Archer can add and remove swords if he wants.
Again, you're wrong in several points.

First of all, you're mistaken on your assumption that Shirou was able to do all that independently of UBW. Without UBW, there would be no blueprint that would serve as a foundation for his Tracing, so at best he would just come up with an absolutely useless fake. Just by seeing the sword, Shirou was able to record it in his UBW, which was then used to facilitate the Tracing. The reason why Shirou was affected by his Tracing was because he himself did not understand magecraft very well, and his Tracing was a harmful process to begin with.

Your second mistaken assumption is that UBW needs to be expanded in order to be active. You simply do not just "add" or "remove" swords in UBW; any weapon that Shirou sees is recorded for the rest of his existence regardless of whether or not he's even aware of it.

A Reality Marble is a powerful but limited magecraft. It allows the user what cannot be done in reality, but that potential follows a specific theme that the user cannot control. Like a tool, the user of the Reality Marble can utilize it in a variety of ways for a specific purpose, but it cannot change what the Reality Marble does. Willingly changing the nature of a Reality Marble is an impossible task, as the Reality Marble is the reflection of one's soul. Which leads to my third point: the ability of UBW stays the same for both Archer and Shirou in all three routes, so there isn't any need to worry about that.

Finally, I was pointing out the fact that you believed Excalibur wasn't in Archer's UBW. By "Shirou" I was mostly talking about Emiya Shirou in general, including the Shirous in the three routes and Archer. It's a given that UBW-path Shirou did not have Excalibur stored in his UBW, since he has not seen it. But that does not hold for Archer.
Old 2008-04-12, 15:45   Link #1747
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Explanation of Unlimited Blade Works:

http://web.archive.org/web/200704020...itedBladeWorks

It's easier when Fuyuki can explain it for you.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-12, 15:48   Link #1748
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyuki Wiki
Creation of Excalibur is possible, but not a perfect version of it. It's also likely that using its energy blast would result in him using up all of his Prana, hence it would be a suicide attack for him, which is why he never traces it even just as a normal weapon; his personally developed close-combat technique with his twin swords is better suited for him and Shirou (although raw power might be less).
Quote:
The applied use of UBW without expanding the Reality Marble itself are both Shirou and Archer's Reinforcement and Tracing.
Quote:
Weapons are actually projected from his internal world, Unlimited Blade Works.
Basically, anything he can trace is in UBW, because when he traces he brings things out of UBW.

I'm assuming a feature of UBW is so that Gaia doesn't reject the projections and destroy them.

Last edited by OceanBlue; 2008-04-12 at 16:07.
Old 2008-04-13, 04:01   Link #1749
Blade_Lord
Lord of Blades

Okay let me get this straight. UBW is some kind of recording device which replicates sword type noble phantasm which shirou sees during his life. But it still doesnt explain how come shirou has so many swords in UBW route unless shirou read "Book of Noble phantasm" or something like that.

Hmm iamandragon did say something bout UBW cause the mana to reproduced the existing sword decreases but the fuyuki said theres no prana at all...

I dont understand the last statement:However, (while expanded) remaking a destroyed weapon or making a new weapon that hadn't been present at expansion of UBW will cost an extremely large amount of prana.(Someone explain please)

Is it true that just by looking at the Noble phantasm archer/shirou will know the history the skill and all of the things that has anything to do with the swords??
Blade_Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 11:51   Link #1750
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade_Lord View Post
Okay let me get this straight. UBW is some kind of recording device which replicates sword type noble phantasm which shirou sees during his life. But it still doesnt explain how come shirou has so many swords in UBW route unless shirou read "Book of Noble phantasm" or something like that.
Shirou sees all the swords that Gilgamesh brings out in GoB, remember?

Quote:
Hmm iamandragon did say something bout UBW cause the mana to reproduced the existing sword decreases but the fuyuki said theres no prana at all...
iamadragon is correct about it, and Fuyuki is correct as well.
Quote:
However, (while expanded) remaking a destroyed weapon or making a new weapon that hadn't been present at expansion of UBW will cost an extremely large amount of Prana.
Basically, all the blueprints Shirou had prepared while fighting Gilgamesh [remember, he was preparing multiple at a time so he could project them, burning out his magic circuits] did not cost anything once UBW was out. But, if he wanted to create more, he needed to spend more prana.

As an example, if Shirou had prepared the blueprints for Kanshou and Bakuya before expanding UBW, it wouldn't have cost mana, but if they were broken in UBW, he would have to spend mana recreating them.

Quote:
I dont understand the last statement:However, (while expanded) remaking a destroyed weapon or making a new weapon that hadn't been present at expansion of UBW will cost an extremely large amount of prana.(Someone explain please)
See above.

Quote:
Is it true that just by looking at the Noble phantasm archer/shirou will know the history the skill and all of the things that has anything to do with the swords??
How do you think Shirou created Kanshou and Bakuya while fighting against Souichirou? In short, yes.

And remember, Fuyuki Wiki and I aren't the authoritative sources on UBW or the Nasuverse, but I'm pretty sure Fuyuki Wiki is reliable [people in other TM forums consider it reliable]. I might have interpreted it incorrectly.
Old 2008-04-15, 15:02   Link #1751
Blade_Lord
Lord of Blades

Quote:
How do you think Shirou created Kanshou and Bakuya while fighting against Souichirou? In short, yes.
The anime make shirou like a crap. He didnt even touch souichirou with his kanshou and bakuya and seem to slice nothing but the air around souichirou.

How does archer kill berserker anyway? If he did like in the anime using UBW but stabbing Berserker instead of firing the swords like arrows then he's one hell of a swordsman.

How does archer learn Rho Aias? and why did shirou got only 4 petals instead of the usual 7?

Is there a difference in prana between shirou with archer?

Isnt archer supposed to be a caster servant? I mean he's a magi.....

Is anti-hero the same as reverse heroes? So the reason why archer is executed because he is a reversed hero?

How is saber reaction when she found herself in UBW? Is she like gilgamesh "These are all just trifling swords" or like Illya "Reality Marble??"

Whats the difference between a marble phantasm and a reality marble.

Last edited by Blade_Lord; 2008-04-15 at 15:26.
Old 2008-04-16, 11:39   Link #1752
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
Quote:

Shirou has seen Excalibur in UBW route. Archer presented in front of everyone Excalibur in UBW in UBW route.
The then, Shirou in UBW will never become Archer.

Quote:
Shirou did read the book of noble phantasm. The author to that is Gilgamesh.

Quote:
There's two way of saying it. Swords that he traced are stored there without the need to project, so there's no need of prana. But swords that he didn't traced before will still need reproducing, but the mana required is still relatively lower.

Quote:
A weapon destroyed will need to be remade from scratch, from the first step(while with UBW expanded allows Shirou to skip the first 6 steps), and combined with the mana needed from maintaining the expansion of UBW, it's a huge amount of mana.

Quote:
By 'holding it'. He learns of the 'memory' of the sword, which is realized as the skill of the past user.

Quote:
The anime make shirou like a crap. He didnt even touch souichirou with his kanshou and bakuya and seem to slice nothing but the air around souichirou.
Neither did he managed to chop Souichirou to pieces in the UBW route. The anime version made Shirou look worse because he took a few hits from Souichirou before falling, while in the game he actually took one blow and collapsed.

Quote:
How does archer kill berserker anyway? If he did like in the anime using UBW but stabbing Berserker instead of firing the swords like arrows then he's one hell of a swordsman.
Like I mentioned before, no one knows. The anime is just made up.

Quote:
How does archer learn Rho Aias?
Archer saw Rho Aias in his previous summons.

Quote:
and why did shirou got only 4 petals instead of the usual 7?
Shirou is weaker than Archer, so he cannot project a complete version of Rho Aias

Quote:
Is there a difference in prana between shirou with archer?
Yes, and a very large gap. Archer's mana reserve is 1000 while Shirou's mana reserve is 25, if my mememory serves right. Archer's mana reserve is known that he has exactly enough mana to execute a Excali Beam, while Saber told Shirou after the Rider fight that unleashing Excalibur costs 1000 mana.

Quote:
Isnt archer supposed to be a caster servant? I mean he's a magi.....
He can be both, but he is much better an Archer than a Caster, not to mention that Caster is summoned before him.
Shirou was actually the best member of the Archery club before Shinji forced him out.

Quote:
How is saber reaction when she found herself in UBW? Is she like gilgamesh "These are all just trifling swords" or like Illya "Reality Marble??"
Saber didn't show much emotional change when she found herself in UBW(seen in UBW route). She just tightened her nerves to prepares for combat.

Quote:
Whats the difference between a marble phantasm and a reality marble.
I used to ask that question--they're different things. While marble phantasm can summon things from thin air, it can only do so within common sense. Unlike reality marble it does not expand, as well.
I'm not too familiar with marble phantasm, someone else?

Last edited by iamandragon; 2008-04-16 at 11:50.
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-16, 15:01   Link #1753
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Quote:
Reality Marble

固有結界 - Koyuu Kekkai

Innate Bounded Barrier. Originally the alien \"common sense\" possessed by the creatures called demons. Primarily a power that only demons and elementals possess. However, some of the greatest of magi have attained it through years and years of research.

A variation of Marble Phantasms. A barrier that materializes the user's internal world and invades reality through thaumaturgical theory or rather the world egg. The turning over of the world diagram inscribed on the soul. The closest thaumaturgy to magic and among the forbidden of the forbidden in the Association.

A similar and disimilar method of "world creation" as that of Marble Phantasms. Reality Marbles can force all things to obey their rules. Unlike Marble Phantasms, it is limited to one pattern. As just one aspect is put into form, the user cannot add his own will into the form of the barrier. On the other hand, as it can affect things that are not of nature, it can be said to surpass Marble Phantasms. However, should anything other than extensions of nature (elementals) create an alien world, the world itself will crush that other world. As a result, a tremendous amount of energy is required to maintain it, meaning that one Reality Marble can only function for a few minutes. On the other hand, Nrvnqsr is using his Reality Marble within himself which allows him to avoid adjustment by the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Type-Moon Wikia | Marble Phantasm
As the Japanese name implies (空想具現化 Kuusou Gugenka), Marble Phantasm is the ability to materialize a phantasm, a vision.
It is the ability of an elemental or True Ancestor to connect their will to nature, to interfere on probabilities, and to transfigure the surrounding world at will according to their vision of the world. As the user is part of nature, he can change the world as he wishes, but in the end, what an elemental can act on is only something within the scope of nature. A transformation independent from nature (such as transforming a human) cannot be realized, unless done indirectly (animals can be managed).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Type-Moon Wikia | Reality Marble
Unlike Marble Phantasm, it isn't possible to make any transformation you want: its only purpose is to do the one thing that defines the practitioner. On the other hand, that thing can be something unnatural.

The Reality Marble allows the creation of a world that obeys a set pattern of rules. However, there are limitations in how it is a way to create a spiritual world. In principle, it is something that only belongs to demons and spirits, but it is possible for an individual with high magic abilities to realize one with time. The World will naturally try to crush such a bounded field if it isn't made by a spiritual entity. Also, in the end, only a limited number of people are capable of realizing a Reality Marble.
Basically, the biggest difference is that a Reality Marble is a manifestation of one's inner world, and therefore what it does cannot be controlled, while a Marble Phantasm is a manifestion of one's vision, which allows for what it does to be controlled as long as it follows the rules of the world. Since a Reality Marble is the manifestation of one's world, then it doesn't have the problems of conforming to the rules of the world, since it creates its own.

A Reality Marble is limited to one aspect, while a Marble Phantasm can have multiple depending on how the user contorts the world.

If I've interpreted it incorrectly, then feel free to correct me.
Old 2008-04-16, 15:21   Link #1754
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

That's the exact right things--I only know the concept, but I don't know it well enough to express it in words. Many thanks to you OceanBlue...
Old 2008-04-17, 07:27   Link #1755
Blade_Lord
Lord of Blades

O.k in the Unlimited Blade Works route shirou broke gilgamesh with the same noble phantasm as gilgamesh. Can archer does the same but to other servant?? And if the servant is out of NP he will fight barehanded right?

Spoiler for Fate Zero:

If gilgamesh uses gate of babylon for a long time then and defeat that servant and fought another servant will the NP in gate of Babylon replenished?

Is Illya from a noble familiy? Her name does sound like noble.

Quote:
Shirou did read the book of noble phantasm. The author to that is Gilgamesh.
Umm are you being sarcastic?? Im sorry if i get your nerves.
Old 2008-04-17, 11:24   Link #1756
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Quote:
O.k in the Unlimited Blade Works route shirou broke gilgamesh with the same noble phantasm as gilgamesh. Can archer does the same but to other servant?? And if the servant is out of NP he will fight barehanded right?
Problem is, other servant will not permit Archer to do so. Gilgamesh does not know how to wield a weapon properly, which is how even Shirou can match blows with him. When encountering other servants, they can simply move out of the way when they see signs of broken phantasm.

Quote:
Spoiler for Fate Zero:
Another translation problem--he is able to infect anything to make them have the property of Noble Phantasm(one of the property of a Noble Phantasm is that it is capable of hurting spiritual beings). His NP is his body itself.

Quote:
If gilgamesh uses gate of babylon for a long time then and defeat that servant and fought another servant will the NP in gate of Babylon replenished?
You can't replenish a 'gate'--if you mean the swords, Gilgamesh have to pick them up himself and put them back in, as mentioned in Fate/Zero.

Quote:
Is Illya from a noble familiy? Her name does sound like noble.
Very noble.

Quote:
Umm are you being sarcastic?? Im sorry if i get your nerves.
It's a metaphor, metaphor! I'm talking about the Gate of Babylon! When Gilgamesh took out all the weapons from his Gate of Babylon, he is showing Shirou all the weapons, providing him with tons of blueprints to trace weapons with.(which is the equivalent of giving Shirou the Book of Noble Phantasm)
Old 2008-04-19, 07:49   Link #1757
Blade_Lord
Lord of Blades

Quote:
You can't replenish a 'gate'--if you mean the swords, Gilgamesh have to pick them up himself and put them back in, as mentioned in Fate/Zero.
Lol so your saying after fighting Saber in the last battle of fate zero he has to pick them up?

Quote:
Another translation problem--he is able to infect anything to make them have the property of Noble Phantasm(one of the property of a Noble Phantasm is that it is capable of hurting spiritual beings). His NP is his body itself.
How did archer die in heaven's feel??
Which makes me want to ask another question does all Berserker noble phantasm got something to do with their own body??

Quote:
Problem is, other servant will not permit Archer to do so. Gilgamesh does not know how to wield a weapon properly, which is how even Shirou can match blows with him. When encountering other servants, they can simply move out of the way when they see signs of broken phantasm.
First how fast can archer trace and project NP?
If he can do it fast in melee combat its possible. The servant jumps up or rush towards archer only to find their Noble phantasm to be broken at the last second by archer traced noble phantasm.
Spoiler for FSN Manga:

Quote:
It's a metaphor, metaphor! I'm talking about the Gate of Babylon! When Gilgamesh took out all the weapons from his Gate of Babylon, he is showing Shirou all the weapons, providing him with tons of blueprints to trace weapons with.(which is the equivalent of giving Shirou the Book of Noble Phantasm)
Metaphor...I'm not quite good at those. Mind you its the very reason why I didn't know archer true identity the first place even after watching archer ending song.

Is it possible for archer to trace Gilgamesh's Enkidu??

Will saber be affected by Rider petrification eyes? Also is there another way to prevent oneself from turning into stone??

In heaven's feel shirou does an ultimate killing move against dark saber which causes his brain fried... Will the same thing happened to archer if he tried it against another servant??
And how strong is it this ultimate killing move??
Old 2008-04-19, 21:16   Link #1758
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Quote:
Lol so your saying after fighting Saber in the last battle of fate zero he has to pick them up?
One way or the other...he or Kotomine is going to have to do that...how else do you think those weapons are going to return to Gate of Babylon?

Quote:
Which makes me want to ask another question does all Berserker noble phantasm got something to do with their own body??
No, the 4th and 5th Berserker just so happen to have so. Anyways, they can't use it unless it's on their body, as they can't speak...

Quote:
First how fast can archer trace and project NP?
As fast as Shirou...If I have time I can make give precise figures as well, but I'm busy right now with my uni projects, so maybe next weekend...

Quote:
If he can do it fast in melee combat its possible. The servant jumps up or rush towards archer only to find their Noble phantasm to be broken at the last second by archer traced noble phantasm.
Broken Phantasm is a move not a Noble Phantasm, it takes time to charge up...

Quote:
Spoiler for FSN Manga:
Archer has 3 pairs of those blades...1 for melee, one for throwing, and 1 more for backup...

Quote:
Is it possible for archer to trace Gilgamesh's Enkidu??
Unfortunately, no.

Quote:
Will saber be affected by Rider petrification eyes? Also is there another way to prevent oneself from turning into stone??
No. Petrification eyes can be defended by mana resistance, which Saber is of 'A' level...she can even resist magic from command mantras...

Quote:
In heaven's feel shirou does an ultimate killing move against dark saber which causes his brain fried... Will the same thing happened to archer if he tried it against another servant??
The unleashing of the true form of Kansha and Bakuya--that's what Shirou did. The reason his brain zapped is because he does not have enough mana, and using Kansha&Bakuya(true form) costs so much mana that it doesn't only use up and burn his magic circuit, but also his brain. Archer, on the other hand, has much more mana reserve to be able to handle that.

Quote:
And how strong is it this ultimate killing move??
Strong enough to beat Dark Saber?
Old 2008-04-20, 01:32   Link #1759
Blade_Lord
Lord of Blades

Quote:
Strong enough to beat Dark Saber?
Vague answer... but its an answer nonetheless. Did dark saber uses her excallibur in that battle?

Quote:
Broken Phantasm is a move not a Noble Phantasm, it takes time to charge up...
Thats why i ask how fast can he trace his noble phantasm. Charging may differs for diffrent Noble phantasm i know but why bother charging it when you can broke your opponent NP with the copies.
Then again i'm saying this by referring the UBW route in which Gilgamesh shoots down his Noble phantasm and shirou cancels it out with his own copies.

Quote:
Petrification eyes can be defended by mana resistance, which Saber is of 'A' level
So your saying those of A rank mana the only one that can resist rider petrification eyes?

Quote:
As fast as Shirou...If I have time I can make give precise figures as well, but I'm busy right now with my uni projects, so maybe next weekend...
Hmm shouldn't it be faster? I mean Archer has more experience in tracing than shirou....

The fuyuki said something about projection is completely useless in combat... so projection is intended for normal everyday uses??

Alteration... Did shirou or archer ever uses this in the 3 routes of Fate Stay Night??
Old 2008-04-20, 07:33   Link #1760
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Quote:
Vague answer... but its an answer nonetheless. Did dark saber uses her excallibur in that battle?
No, but she did fight with the speed of sound.

Quote:
Thats why i ask how fast can he trace his noble phantasm. Charging may differs for diffrent Noble phantasm i know but why bother charging it when you can broke your opponent NP with the copies.
For Archer to break his opponent's Noble Phantasm along with his copy, he will have to use Broken Phantasm to raise it up by one rank, which needs charging up. After next weekend when I finish my dissertation will I show precise calculations on how fast Archer can trace.

Quote:
Then again i'm saying this by referring the UBW route in which Gilgamesh shoots down his Noble phantasm and shirou cancels it out with his own copies.
He didn't destroy Gilgamesh's Noble Phantasm in that case. All he need to do is to deflect Gilgamesh's weapons with his own so they don't land on him, so there's no need for such power.

Quote:
So your saying those of A rank mana the only one that can resist rider petrification eyes?
No. Those with 'A' rank magic resistance are the only ones that can be completely unaffacted by Rider's Petrification Eyes. However, with lower magic resistance, one can weaken its effect, to be slowed down instead of turned into stone completely.

Quote:
Hmm shouldn't it be faster? I mean Archer has more experience in tracing than shirou....
There's still a limit on how fast one can do one action. Shirou have already reached the maximum tracing speed that anyone can achieve. Plus, both of them are actually just taking out the weapons from their inner world(UBW).

Quote:
The fuyuki said something about projection is completely useless in combat... so projection is intended for normal everyday uses??
No. Projection, originally is for people to re-produce items long lost artifacts for ritual purpose. Projected items are supposed to be extremely weak and break easilly, waste way too much mana, and disappears after a while. It is only used if it is absolutely needed for a couple minutes in practical use.

Quote:
Alteration... Did shirou or archer ever uses this in the 3 routes of Fate Stay Night??
No. Only in the dead end.