AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-01-26, 06:25   Link #19521
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Well, if Plot ask to (no kidding).

But it was said that reaching Second Shift is not an easy task.

EDIT: Damn, there goes that awesome plot...
Old 2012-01-26, 06:27   Link #19522
demino_hellsin
That one guy

So... that means she didn't really give two craps about them anyway but is still willing to fight tooth and nail for something that people she didn't really care about built-up? You yourself stated she'd fight to the death for the fortune, if it didn't hold much sentimental value for her(is there anything else other than the fact it was her mother who made it?) then that makes her either a shallow idiot or just a greedy b*tch
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-26, 06:33   Link #19523
Eratas123

@ Demi - I said she wasn't that close personally to her family, it didn't mean she wasn't close in other ways. She also remarks that she idolized her mother due to her strong will and nature, while she hated her father for his lack of will and laziness. This meant that when her family died, she'd copy the traits that she idolized: Being headstrong, and never giving up.

@ Senpai - Do you think a kid can pilot an IS?
Old 2012-01-26, 06:36   Link #19524
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Good day at work

Back to fic.

Theory lesson Sceene~

Spoiler for Scene:

Was it ever stated as to how much power does activating the AD eats up exactly?
Old 2012-01-26, 06:38   Link #19525
Eratas123

@ Stratos - Considering that it only activates after all the shield is gone, I'm guessing it goes under emergency power.
Old 2012-01-26, 06:39   Link #19526
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eras: That only means they still meant something to her. They didn't hug or kiss, I never stated they did but they still kept each other in thought. imprinting the mother makes sense, not wanting what she built up go to waste makes sense. But the father, she still remembers. You yourself said that when one is in disagreement with a parent or dislikes a parent, they just fade away from the child's radar. Apathy is the only reaction to that relation. But Cecilia was aggravated, disgusted and to some point reviled her father. It's been at least 5 years, why won't the scar fade? Why does she keep picking at that old wound? He was described as useless, spoiled and jerkass but not traumatizingly cruel.

EDIT: Also, as a child, haven't you at least once saw your parents off as they went to work while you were on a day off?
Old 2012-01-26, 06:40   Link #19527
agetreme
Just another Idiot

One more new Male OC means one vote to Female lead (doesn't really matter that much since I decide to work on her first anyway)

Female lead's personal "IS" is deliberately Uchigane.

About Enemy unit: (Submitting for approval of the mass!)
Spoiler for Rehash:

Question what is a good name for a character who is a composite of all other male OCs?
-Shadow? (being a shadow of other Male OC)?
-Crusader?

@Eratas: Yes, I am going to type out Female's story as soon as I finish my dinner. Hopefully can finish it within 5 hours.
Old 2012-01-26, 06:41   Link #19528
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Stratos - Considering that it only activates after all the shield is gone, I'm guessing it goes under emergency power.
I do recall once, I'm not sure if it was you or someone else who said Houki managed to deploy AD at will when she was still using the Uchigane.
Old 2012-01-26, 06:45   Link #19529
Eratas123

@ Treme - I have a paper due tom Truth be told, I wanna sleep right now, but I'm still waiting for it.

@ Demi - I said resentment over being separated turns to apathy after a while. Hatred for a person can last quite a lifetime. it's easier to focus your rage at something you can physically picture and even attack rather than a situation. Hitler is still universally hated right now, for example.

@ Stratos - Only after she got downed.
Old 2012-01-26, 06:46   Link #19530
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Energy barrier doesn't cost much and the Core can continuously supply enough energy to power it (Probably the strength is dependent on how much the power allocated).

But when energy barrier broke, Absolute Defense is activated, Absolute Defense cost SP (think batteries that even for an I.S. core to recharge would need a lot of time, I imagine at least 10 minutes or more if the I.S. is completely deactivated)
Old 2012-01-26, 06:47   Link #19531
demino_hellsin
That one guy

...Man Cecilia really is shallow...
Old 2012-01-26, 06:50   Link #19532
Eratas123

@ Demi - She fell in love with Ichika after he basically did a "Neener neener neener! I'm better than you are!" At least the other girls have more plausible reasons for loving him. What she's doing is equivalent to beating up a girl and said girl falling in love with him afterwards.
Old 2012-01-26, 06:51   Link #19533
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Now you guys knew what is my problem about developing her.....
Old 2012-01-26, 06:55   Link #19534
HasuMasu
*Artist

Since when was there a visible line between a love that is seen as justified and a love that is seen as shallow? If this line does not exist in physical form then I have no reason to credit it, if it does exist then who made it? By what standards did he make it? When did he make it? Who agreed to that?

You could say that water in the shore is shallow, but a midget could disagree since there is no physical line that exists between shallow and deep water.
Old 2012-01-26, 06:55   Link #19535
Eratas123

The problem is her reasonings too broad. What if some other guy beat her up in IS combat? Forget ichika, then. Houki and Rin fell in love with him due to his kindness, same with Laura and Charlotte. Cecilia fell in love with him before she even knew his basic personality, which really puts her in a bad position.
Old 2012-01-26, 06:58   Link #19536
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Old 2012-01-26, 07:00   Link #19537
HasuMasu
*Artist

I think kindness is a bit overplayed here, you know it isn't that difficult to be nice to someone.

In fact shouldn't kindness be a person's default setting? That certainly makes it a lot more ordinary sounding.
Old 2012-01-26, 07:01   Link #19538
Eratas123

Okay, then I'd like to hear anybody who ever heard of a long and prosperous relationship when one of the two fell in love without even getting the person's personality and letting it be a factor. And no, "personal experience" doesn't count here since you can completely make that up.

@ Box - It's how he shows it: Ichika helped Houki and Rin when they were alone, he promised to protect Charlotte, and he taught Laura where true strength lied. Anyone can be kind, it's our actions that differentiate us.
Old 2012-01-26, 07:08   Link #19539
HasuMasu
*Artist

Cecilia didn't make any commitments with Ichika, she started her advances when she saw he was no sandbag. If he turned out to be an asshole she could simply stop her advances and never speak to him again, no harm done since they're not married or anything.
Old 2012-01-26, 07:14   Link #19540
Eratas123

Again, I'm saying her reasoning looks weaker compared to the other haremettes. You can defend her all you want, and I agree with you on some of those things, but the fact remains you can't really expand on her without bullshitting since she shows next to no motivation in canon. I even had to BS on her first daydream, and I'd have to do it again if I want to make another chapter for her.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest