AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-04-30, 11:41   Link #4461
dragon1412

i honestly can't understand your point, while we are debate about the personalities and action you suddenly talk about slapstick comedy and we should quit Ln if we can't accept it. Leave RL asides, i can show you a bunch of LN where MC is a tsundere and annoying but they never gone as far as to throwing killing moves all over places. I don't know how you read a novel but imagine a girl throwing flame to cover embrassment it is downright wrong, i already said this in my previous post, Setting all the emotion and novelty issues aside and took only action into account, Kamito only said teasing word at best while other party respond with Flame caple of killing or at best , a burn.
I give up here, people have their own preferences, as we said many times before, debate like this reach nowhere because both sides try to prove themself, it's best to just take that as diffirent in oppinion. BTW, Trung-t-rung, never said something like others should quit reading LN, each person have their own way to enjoy their novel and you just happen to have diffirent way than them, putting it like that might seriously cause and offend and i said this because this have happen before.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-30, 11:47   Link #4462
NeutralZero

Will this be the part where it'll get personal and such?
slapsticks is a form of crude humor... one that is enjoyable to watch/read (some individual) but is not entertaining in real life...

haaaaaaah...

just because one doesn't get a portion of a whole means they needed to quit... man that's cold... but anyone is entitled for their views and opinion but just as mentioned earlier, better stop here before things escalate further...

please let's stop here and move to a different topic to discuss...

Finally... manage to enter BT... so 3 months gap after the last realase... its understandable if the author needs some R&R...

Any case did they mentioned something that Claire is the only priestess for Kami due to the event in 11 or others can also enter that state as well?

Last edited by NeutralZero; 2013-04-30 at 12:13. Reason: add ons... word correction
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-30, 17:31   Link #4463
Yami no Ou
まおう

Fianna can also be the darkness queen because he is a former queen candidate,but Claire was chosen by Rubia because of her powers
Old 2013-04-30, 19:11   Link #4464
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami no Ou View Post
Fianna can also be the darkness queen because he is a former queen candidate,but Claire was chosen by Rubia because of her powers
I agree that Fianna should be the Darkness Queen, and NOT Claire, or worse goes to worse, a new character that has yet to be introduced.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-30, 22:13   Link #4465
Yami no Ou
まおう

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
I agree that Fianna should be the Darkness Queen, and NOT Claire, or worse goes to worse, a new character that has yet to be introduced.
well if worse comes to worst it will be really bad,I don't think its a good idea to add more character/s here when a lot of the characters haven't develop yet,look at how weak Ellis,Rinslet and Fianna are,well Fianna has power up a little but how about Ellis and Rinslet right?
Old 2013-04-30, 23:36   Link #4466
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
That's a done deal, Claire is already the Darkness Queen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami no Ou View Post
well if worse comes to worst it will be really bad,I don't think its a good idea to add more character/s here when a lot of the characters haven't develop yet,look at how weak Ellis,Rinslet and Fianna are,well Fianna has power up a little but how about Ellis and Rinslet right?
Rinslet might get a contract with that humanoid spirit she found in the catacombs, Fianna got a power up, plus she's not a combat type. It's Ellis you need to worry about.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-30, 23:53   Link #4467
Yami no Ou
まおう

^well its true that Rinslet might get a contract with Iseria,that leaves Ellis the only one who haven't power up yet
Old 2013-05-01, 00:26   Link #4468
DominicBarber

Quote:
I agree that Fianna should be the Darkness Queen, and NOT Claire, or worse goes to worse, a new cheap lingerie character that has yet to be introduced.
Fianna character is popular and deserves title of darkness queen. But we need to wait for new character
DominicBarber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-01, 00:51   Link #4469
waffler

new character is be rubia? kamito might save her or something lol and then she'll join his harem like every girl does
waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-01, 01:05   Link #4470
Seitsuki
Onee!

Hell no. Rubia deserves better than to end up as a generic haremette. Besides Kamito's wives have already been decided.
Old 2013-05-01, 03:50   Link #4471
Yami no Ou
まおう

I won't like it if Rubia ends up on Kamito's harem LOL
Old 2013-05-01, 05:45   Link #4472
malason13
Forsaken

Who was Rubia again? Claire's older sister?

The Beloved Occult Research Club

malason13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-01, 07:41   Link #4473
Yami no Ou
まおう

Quote:
Originally Posted by malason13 View Post
Who was Rubia again? Claire's older sister?
yes Rubia is Claire's older sister
Old 2013-05-01, 07:57   Link #4474
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
That's a done deal, Claire is already the Darkness Queen.

Rinslet might get a contract with that humanoid spirit she found in the catacombs, Fianna got a power up, plus she's not a combat type. It's Ellis you need to worry about.
Doesn't mean that we have to like it.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-01, 08:04   Link #4475
dracknath
Nightmare

True that :l
dracknath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-01, 08:24   Link #4476
ImperialFlameGod8190

yea the sad fact is now we're left with an awkward standstill. Because of the events of the end we've lost most of the key players and the blade dance is all but done how can they nicely wrap this up if they can.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-01, 09:11   Link #4477
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

As I've said before, had Rubia been the one in the forest taking a bath/shower(character intact) when Kamito was there, I wonder where the story would have gone.
Old 2013-05-01, 10:57   Link #4478
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Hell no. Rubia deserves better than to end up as a generic haremette. Besides Kamito's wives have already been decided.
Yes, like being throw into a pit of rabid badgers with chainsaws stapled to them while Justin Bieber music plays at full blast.
Old 2013-05-01, 17:45   Link #4479
Yami no Ou
まおう

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Yes, like being throw into a pit of rabid badgers with chainsaws stapled to them while Justin Bieber music plays at full blast.
Bieber's music is enough of a punishment already
Old 2013-05-01, 22:30   Link #4480
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Any new update on v11 anyone?

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap