AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Old 2007-11-09, 01:08   Link #141
Troy

A shout-out for Anime-Keep, for another release of Guruguru.
Troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-15, 07:52   Link #142
Meatrose
Antihero

I would like to thank Hauu~ for bringing us Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai! Your efforts are truly appreciated.

Oh, Kip and all the others over at Black-Order... keep going strong. You deserve some kind of award for your work on Gurren-Lagann. I'm going to watch it a second time the day you guys release episode 27, but not until then. =)

(I've been praising Eclipse and SS in the past, so they should know by now that I love them. ^^)
Old 2007-12-20, 00:34   Link #143
gh0stmice
*Artist

fansubbers appreciation

im sure this thread has been done before....but i want to do it again....this thread is dedicated to all the fannsubbers , it support, and seeders of this community...special thanks to the fansubbers because with out them absolutley none of this could be possible....

my special thanks goes out to you....

post in this thread to show your support!!!!!!!!
gh0stmice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-20, 06:39   Link #144
shomazta
imataco
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to shomazta Send a message via MSN to shomazta Send a message via Yahoo to shomazta
I want to thank pichu for being so freaking awesome... the logo styling for the Bamboo Blade opening is just insane... all other typesetters are nothing in comparison...

/me runs away
Old 2008-01-19, 08:59   Link #145
juggen
Saizen Supreme
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by shomazta View Post
I want to thank pichu for being so freaking awesome... the logo styling for the Bamboo Blade opening is just insane... all other typesetters are nothing in comparison...

/me runs away
lol, seconded! =)
Old 2008-01-24, 13:33   Link #146
BorgmanJayce

Sonic Soldier Borgman fansub [Shinnew]

As a fan of the classic Sonic Soldier Borgman series, I just want to say that I'm overjoyed that a fansub group like Shinnew is fansubbing the series, and if any of the members of said group is reading this, I wish you guys the best of luck and I want you to know that you have my utmost support and that I hope you complete the series!
BorgmanJayce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-29, 20:45   Link #147
juggen
Saizen Supreme
*Fansubber

I guess Shinsen deserves a thank u for subbing Heroic Age and Seto no Hanayome, since only Your-Mom finished those series.
Even though I don't think they are the best subs ever, I still appreciate their releases.

Arigatou.
Old 2008-01-30, 02:27   Link #148
Okuzaki

I would like to thank Eclipse for subbing Clannad and Shakugan no Shana season 2

A big Thank You to m.3.3.w for subbing H20, Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun
and finnishing the subbing of School Days after Conclave ^^

EDIT: Well I guess Conclave actually needs a thanks to for actually starting School Days :P

EDIT2: hope none of those listed above are licensed though :S
I dont really keep up with what shows are licensed and whatnot
Okuzaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-30, 04:49   Link #149
Liddo-kun
is this so?

I'd like to thank Wind (Higurashi season 1) and Hauu~ for Higurashi season 2. - keep up the good work guys.

SS-Eclipse for subbing all those great animes (Shana, Clannad and Claymore) - may you live long and happy lives.

EDIT: Sorry for forgetting, also like to thank the people at Doremi for their excellent subbing of sola.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2008-01-30 at 10:33.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-30, 06:19   Link #150
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

I would like to thank animeyoshi for subbing and finishing School Days, Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun and Kaze no Stigma.

I would also like to thank them for picking up kimiaru: They are my noble masters!
Old 2008-02-03, 09:47   Link #151
Ichihara Asako
Horoist

I'd like to thank every group for doing what they do, as a blanket statement of appreciation. While I don't watch every series, and don't watch every group's releases (I'm generally loyal to the group I get the first episode of a series by) I do greatly appreciate the effort everybody puts in. I used to be in the scene myself, and I know how thankless it is.

However, some groups I really want to give a shout out to.

SS-Eclipse, for everything they do, in good quality and a timely manner.

Menclave for all of their projects, in good quality and also quite timely.

m.3.3.w is fairly new on the scene (as a group, at least) but I also like their work from what I've seen so far, also love the fact they use proper English (seeing 'mum' in a sub still surprises me!) ^^

All of the above groups do brilliant HD encodes, whether upscaled or not I don't care to get in to, I love their 720 releases, and the fact all of them chapter their MKVs. Much <3 to you guys.

Shinsen deserve a mention too, since they've done a fair number of shows I love, though I wish they'd release more (or everything!) in chaptered MKVs. =p
Ichihara Asako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-03, 10:38   Link #152
tsukari

First of all, thanks to all the subbing groups for their hard work and their efforts ^^
I'd like to thank rumbel-subs for subbing gintama. It's a great show, and from what i've heared it's very difficult to translate. So thanks for your hard work!
Shinsen subs for their quality subs and their title choice. They've subbed some of my favorite anime.
Static-Subs & Eclipse for clannad, i love that show ^^
tsukari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-22, 17:43   Link #153
Jujubie

Thank you, Mishicorp, for subbing Kiba. Much <3 to you
Jujubie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-22, 22:27   Link #154
Ottocycle

Hero Legends and Anime-Gundam, separately, for doing Turn A Gundam!

Very much thanks!
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-25, 00:13   Link #155
mikesince83
AnimeSuki Freshman

Thank you!

Many thanks to BSS for their dedication to Kimi Kiss and also to SS - Eclipse for some outstanding work on CLANNAD. To Anonymous, great job so far handling Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, it must be extremely difficult material to sub.
mikesince83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-08, 07:22   Link #156
Liddo-kun
is this so?

My sincere thanks to Formula (episodes 1-27) and Cool & Spicy (episodes 28-31) for taking time and effort in doing Shugo Chara.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-12, 17:08   Link #157
Seishi
Kholdy's Slave

Send a message via AIM to Seishi Send a message via MSN to Seishi Send a message via Yahoo to Seishi
They've probably been thanked enough, but my praise goes out to Eclipse for achieving a balance between quality and speed, and thus creating efficiency. I followed pretty much everything they subbed for Fall last year, and will continue to do the same in the future. Also, props to whoever they collaborate with, especially Static-Subs, who I found out about back in 2005 when they released what is now one of my favourite shows.
Old 2008-08-14, 18:12   Link #158
Tamatebako

Oh I have seen this treat now. I must thanks many many times.

But first doumo arigatou gozaimasu at:

1. Anime-Keep&ANBU for fansubbing "Hagane no Renkinjutsuhi" because of the very good quality and the very good Subtitle-Type.

2. Soldats for fansubbing "Monster". I found the harsh critism from Soldats o.k..

Other thanks by and by.
Old 2008-08-23, 05:34   Link #159
False Dawn
Florsheim Monster
*Fansubber

I'd like to thank SayaSP for his timely releases of Code Geass R3. Loving the work ^_^
False Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-27, 08:14   Link #160
getfresh
done
*Fansubber

I know this is to thank fansubbers and all, but maybe sometimes we should thank all the people who support our projects from behind the scenes w, i.e. the website designers/hosts/admins, project ftp server providers, distro members who keep our torrents seeded and our xdccs online, tracker providers like scarywater and fansub-torrents, people that donate, users on forums and irc who help kill boredom, raw cappers/providers, and on and on... Thank you!
getfresh is offline   Reply With Quote