AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2009-07-26, 01:49   Link #221
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Nex Ep Preview: "BLACK x BLACK RX"

Shining Agito, Femme, Black AND Black RX in the same episode?

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-26, 09:48   Link #222
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
^ yeah!, another more spoonful of awsomeness!

i hope Decade doesn't end up Final Form Ride the old-school Riders into this?:
Spoiler for FINAL FORM RIDE RIDICULOUS:

again, what!?
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-26, 09:58   Link #223
justavisitor

If decades ffr Rx or black, I will, I will..well I can't do anything anyway

well since I post the rx henshin, I will just complete it by posting black henshin:

the smoke version:

I have to add the second one because the first video lacks the beginning that the second video has (and to me, that is a cool element that you can't ignore):

Edit: @BanishingBook below
I think many riders have rider punch, but black is one of the few that continuously uses rider punch as part 1 of his finishing move in almost every single episode
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet

Last edited by justavisitor; 2009-07-26 at 10:29.
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-26, 10:22   Link #224
BanishingBook

I agree, Black's henshin never grows old. I'm also guessing Black is the only Rider that has a Rider punch am I right?
BanishingBook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-27, 21:54   Link #225
justavisitor

well, just went to youtube and I found a video about Rx's light saber (30 sec in is my favorite--side flip then stab...) and a video about RX jump and kick

lol, I know I am getting annoying for posting another old video...I swear these two are my last one

This show was produced in 1988..no CG, but the special effect is pretty good...and seems like the show uses a lot of explosive material...how can the company have that much fireworks in store ??

And stunt man back in the old days has to jump/flip a lot
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet

Last edited by justavisitor; 2009-07-27 at 22:12.
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-29, 03:34   Link #226
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Decade! This time for sure, Threat Down-no-Sekai will definately be your last stop!
Flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-30, 11:32   Link #227
fict_ticious
I can has drinks?

Quote:
Decade! This time for sure, Threat Down-no-Sekai will definately be your last stop!
Lawl. Everytime I see this fellow, I think he's some combination of Dr Claw and Wilson from Home Improvement.
fict_ticious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 02:03   Link #228
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Decade Complete gets a new weapon?

Also... AW HELL NAW

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2009-07-31, 02:13   Link #229
BanishingBook

Somebody throw a pie at Yuusuke!

I wonder why they'd give Decade a new weapon when we are nearing the show's movie and finale? Sigh.
Old 2009-07-31, 05:26   Link #230
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

To answer that question: The weapon (called the "Decade Bazooka") will supposedly appear only in Decade's Hyper Battle Video.

Old 2009-07-31, 06:10   Link #231
BanishingBook

Ah, I didn't know that green thing is Terebi-kun. Thank you for the info Lowe-san.
Old 2009-07-31, 10:02   Link #232
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

i know this is already too late, where the heck is Goro!?
you know you will miss that wine bottle weilding Rider

but despite him in nearly killing you, who was just walking around & passing by because of his "G"-splosion total show-offs,
which is also damaging random private property in the process
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Old 2009-07-31, 11:13   Link #233
BanishingBook

Yeah you're right Hex-san, Kamen Rider G crossed my mind sometime ago and I was wondering if he'd be part of the All riders lol.

For those who don't know KAmen Rider G: He's a hybrid of Kabuto, Black and Faiz, a TV-Asahi special with reused suits and some actors from Asahi especially from SMAP. lol trivia time.
Old 2009-08-01, 05:55   Link #234
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Promo trailer for Kamen Rider W:

Magazine images:

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternate-zer0 View Post

Double kick, Joker Extream
Some info bits:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMonk
KAMEN RIDER W CYCLONE JOKER:

When Philip sets the Cyclone Gaia Memory into his Double Driver, and Shotaro sets his Joker Gaia Memory into his Double Driver, their souls and bodies fuse producing Kamen Rider W (Cyclone Joker). Cyclone Joker is W's base form, accomplished by this "Double Henshin." It is W's most balanced form, but does not have any weaponry. Instead, he is known as the "Subayai Waza no Senshi" (Quick Technique Warrior), as the Cyclone Memory allows him to carry out attacks with blinding speed, as quickly as the wind. Different Gaia Memories can be swapped out for either side, allowing W to achieved different forms.

The CYCLONE SIDE is known as the "Senpuu no Migi Hanshin" (Whirlwind of the Body's Right Side). It's powers are speed based, and it increases the natural speed of the other "Soul Side" of the body, to its utmost ability.

The JOKER SIDE is known as the "Kirifuda no Hidari Hanshin" (Trump Card of the Body's Left Side). Joker Side is mostly used as a finishing technique, as its grappling power is incredible, increasing the other sides' attack by about 6 times, and also allowing for W to perform an amazing kick.

Finishing Move- "Joker Extreme", which is a kick with a force of 12 t of destructive power

KAMEN RIDER W HEAT METAL:

When Philip sets the Heat Gaia Memory into his Double Driver, and Shotaro sets his Metal Gaia Memory into his Double Driver, their souls and bodies fuse producing Kamen Rider W (Heat Metal). In this form, he is known as the "Netsuki Kairiki Senshi." (Hot Super Human Strength Soldier) His weapon is the "Metal Shaft", a hard-hitting bo staff weapon that can only be used when "Metal" is activated. He is second-most balanced form, next to Cyclone Joker.

The HEAT SIDE is known as the "Netsuki no Migi Hanshin" (Heat of the Body's Right Side). Heat is summoned up from the Heat Memory, which contains the "Netsu no Kioku." It's powers "Heat Up" W, increasing his fighting ability several times, which in turn, amplifies the abilities of the opposite side.

The METAL SIDE is known as the "Toushi no Hidari Hanshin" (Warrior of the Body's Left Side). Metal is summoned up from the Metal Memory, which contains the "Koutetsu no Kioku." It's powers increase the muscular structure of W, giving him a body of steel, and terrific physical power and fighting skills.

Finishing Move- "Metal Branding"

KAMEN RIDER W HEAT JOKER:

When Philip sets the Heat Gaia Memory into his Double Driver, and Shotaro sets the Joker Gaia Memory into his Double Driver, their souls and bodies fuse producing Kamen Rider W (Heat Joker). In this form, W is known as the "Atsui Waza no Senshi" (Hot Technique Soldier)

Old 2009-08-01, 06:59   Link #235
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

^ Gaogaigar-style Symmetrical Docking!!
Old 2009-08-02, 05:56   Link #236
BanishingBook

is Shin and ZO in the movie? I can't find Shin from the Rider line-up, if he's there, they changed his appearance? He should be one ugly Kaiju Raida lol
Old 2009-08-02, 06:58   Link #237
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

2nd one on the right is Shin I believe, right between ZO and Black RX.

Old 2009-08-02, 09:21   Link #238
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

DAISHOCKER'S EVIL PLOT REVEALED!!! THEY PLAN TO TAKE OVER 7-11!!!!

Old 2009-08-02, 21:04   Link #239
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

^ what lol!? oh noes!! 7-11 has become 6-66!!
Old 2009-08-02, 21:37   Link #240
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
That ain't right.

Is there a video of that?

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
henshin, kamen rider, tokusatsu