2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 0.34%
1 out of 10 : Painful 31 5.28%
Voters: 587. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-08-31, 18:37   Link #681
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Diethard follows the story first and foremost. That's why he's there. The Black Knights are nothing to him now. As for why they aren't/won't be allies, Lulu is liable to end the war if he can, or at least return Japan. I don't see him starting the conflict again.
Deithard was worried about losing their positions in Episode 20. He isn't going to just leave to follow a story. He was a very important member to the Black Knights and without him, their IQ's drop like 100 points.

I think it is very possible that they signed that deal with Schneizel in that month. I guess we wait and see though. I just think it would be funny if they just swapped countries though.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 18:38   Link #682
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
And that was directed at Orga...eh, meh.
ayeee
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 18:40   Link #683
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Deithard was worried about losing their positions in Episode 20. He isn't going to just leave to follow a story. He was a very important member to the Black Knights and without him, their IQ's drop like 100 points.

I think it is very possible that they signed that deal with Schneizel in that month. I guess we wait and see though. I just think it would be funny if they just swapped countries though.
As you said, it's been a month. Also, Ohgi spilled the beans to Kaguya and Xingke. Diethard might have taken off because he lost his job.

I doubt they switched sides in the missing month. Xingke and the UFN would never go for it. They would have to do it after this if anywhere.
Old 2008-08-31, 18:40   Link #684
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:

uh no, i think diethard cares more about the story if anything
Old 2008-08-31, 18:41   Link #685
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
As you said, it's been a month. Also, Ohgi spilled the beans to Kaguya and Xingke. Diethard might have taken off because he lost his job.

I doubt they switched sides in the missing month. Xingke and the UFN would never go for it. They would have to do it after this if anywhere.
yeah thats what i thought, im pretty sure xingke and kaguya know...

hopefully next episode they'll do a flashback of that last month, including what got suzaku to team up with lulu so well, maybe explain why c.c. looks so worried, and finally show me kaguya's reaction (as well as xingke's) to finding out about zero's real identity
Old 2008-08-31, 18:42   Link #686
Orga777

Quote:
So only DEITHARD loses his job? What the shit? How does that work? Unless it was all prejudiced...<.<'

Quote:
Xing-Ke is in there when they show the BK's though. So it isn't like it is out of the realm of possibility. But yeah, we wait and see I guess... Damn cliff hangers...
Old 2008-08-31, 18:43   Link #687
finalnight
Supreme Commander

Lelouch and Suzaku=Kira and Athrun, lol

Another amusing drawing at the end of the episode too.

Oh and Suzaku, Knight Zero and Kallen Knight One=Uber win.
finalnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 18:43   Link #688
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
So only DEITHARD loses his job? What the shit? How does that work? Unless it was all prejudiced...<.<'
Just throwing guesses. We also don't know how Ohgi and co were handled. Maybe they were demoted or something. We'll have to wait.

Quote:
Xing-Ke is in there when they show the BK's though. So it isn't like it is out of the realm of possibility. But yeah, we wait and see I guess... Damn cliff hangers...
It's unlikely, but yeah, damn cliffhangers.
Old 2008-08-31, 18:44   Link #689
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

oh i just realized something...since v.v. is dead, and c.c. is the only geass person that we know with a code who is alive...then how the hell does bismarck sitll have his geass... unless c.c. gave it to him -____________________________-
Old 2008-08-31, 18:45   Link #690
Diedrupo

Quote:
Diethard follows the story first and foremost. That's why he's there. The Black Knights are nothing to him now. As for why they aren't/won't be allies, Lulu is liable to end the war if he can, or at least return Japan. I don't see him starting the conflict again.
Meh, these are just assumptions. I believe the BK and UFN are working with Schneizel, and that he might emerge to be a rebel leader against the new Britannia much like how Zero was. Schneizel can't do anything with just Japan so he's going to ally with the UFN if he hasn't already (Viletta's presence among the BK and Diethard's with Schneizel would indicate they are working together, regardless of whatever BS reasons you come up with to counter it).

There is no way the UFN would support Lelouch and the new Britannia given that he essentially took over the empire he was fighting. Lelouch never cared about world peace so why would he start now?
Diedrupo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 18:45   Link #691
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Loss of the Code doesn't seem to affect Geass. As evidenced when C.C. sealed hers.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 18:46   Link #692
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diedrupo View Post
Meh, these are just assumptions. I believe the BK and UFN are working with Schneizel, and that he might emerge to be a rebel leader against the new Britannia much like how Zero was. Schneizel can't do anything with just Japan so he's going to ally with the UFN if he hasn't already (Viletta's presence among the BK and Diethard's with Schneizel would indicate they are working together, regardless of whatever BS reasons you come up with to counter it).

There is no way the UFN would support Lelouch and the new Britannia given that he essentially took over the empire he was fighting. Lelouch never cared about world peace so why would he start now?
why would the UFN start a random fight if lulu is willing to bring about peace? THat in itself is contradiction
Old 2008-08-31, 18:46   Link #693
brandon279

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
what...u didn't even understand the whole assassination concept

*sigh*, what are your views then? gimme quick points, not a whole page worth of stuff, thanks
i heard what people said, but that doesnt mean i am convinced.

NO idiot will put a girl with correct eyesight beside an already dead corpse to prove that they were shot together. (the girl was awake and he needed to kidnap her)

she isnt his witness, he doesnt need a witness to prove that unknown terrorists killed a woman,but with that girl, he proved to charles that he killed marrian.

the whole episode was full of holes.
Spoiler for repost:
brandon279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 18:46   Link #694
prototype_sky

Nice to see suzaku spin kick still effective
prototype_sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 18:46   Link #695
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Just throwing guesses. We also don't know how Ohgi and co were handled. Maybe they were demoted or something. We'll have to wait.
Yeah I'd love to see how the conversation with Kaguya and Xing-Ke went . I'm curious to find out how they were handled. They pulled a lot of stuff by themselves after all.
Quote:
It's unlikely, but yeah, damn cliffhangers.
Damn Cliffhangers . But really you get left with so many questions that can only be answered by the next episode.
Old 2008-08-31, 18:47   Link #696
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
why would the UFN start a random fight if lulu is willing to bring about peace? THat in itself is contradiction
It depends whether they can TRUST Lelouch.
Old 2008-08-31, 18:47   Link #697
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Loss of the Code doesn't seem to affect Geass. As evidenced when C.C. sealed hers.
She sealed hers, doesn't mean she lost it...

then again, when v.v. died, rolo still had his geass, so i guess it's not affected either way *Sigh*
Old 2008-08-31, 18:48   Link #698
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Damn Cliffhangers . But really you get left with so many questions that can only be answered by the next episode.
Only to get 100 MORE questions that have to be answered.
Old 2008-08-31, 18:48   Link #699
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
It depends whether they can TRUST Lelouch.
why can't they? he IS zero afterall. If he says he'll bring about a peace and work with UFN, what does the UFN have to lose?
Old 2008-08-31, 18:48   Link #700
Meatrose
Antihero

I was also thinking about that, but I don't think it is possible that C.C. gave him his Geass. It ought to have been Charles (/V.V.), and that would mean that even though the Geass giver dies the corresponding Geass user still has his/her powers. That makes me wonder how the hell they're going to rid the world of the influence of Geass now that the Sword of Akasha is no more. I would sincerely hate an ending where the Geass is still a part of the world. It simply has to go.

I was hoping that the world would be ridden from Geass by now, and that Lelouch would use his primary weapon, his intellect, to defeat Schneizel. Now I don't know what to expect anymore.