AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

Old 2014-02-02, 13:16   Link #1001
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速

I have a question regarding Mai-Hime, does it ever make any mention on what planet or what year the action takes place ? Other then Fuka city i don't really remember anything being said.
Old 2014-02-03, 23:59   Link #1002
Guernsey
The GAP Man

Send a message via AIM to Guernsey Send a message via MSN to Guernsey Send a message via Yahoo to Guernsey
Quote:
Originally Posted by delorean2200 View Post
I have a question regarding Mai-Hime, does it ever make any mention on what planet or what year the action takes place ? Other then Fuka city i don't really remember anything being said.
Mai Hme takes place on Earth mostly but Mai Otome takes place on Earl. I would assume that Mai Hime takes place in 2004 considering the tech that the series had at the time.
Old 2014-02-04, 08:30   Link #1003
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guernsey View Post
Mai Hme takes place on Earth mostly but Mai Otome takes place on Earl. I would assume that Mai Hime takes place in 2004 considering the tech that the series had at the time.
But does it actually say anywhere that it is Earth ? I'm more curious of the fact if it states anywhere officially that it is Earth (again this is related to the anime), as i said, as i remember from Mai-Hime other then the Fuka Academy part i remember no mentions of the location.
Old 2014-02-04, 14:56   Link #1004
Guernsey
The GAP Man

Send a message via AIM to Guernsey Send a message via MSN to Guernsey Send a message via Yahoo to Guernsey
Quote:
Originally Posted by delorean2200 View Post
But does it actually say anywhere that it is Earth ? I'm more curious of the fact if it states anywhere officially that it is Earth (again this is related to the anime), as i said, as i remember from Mai-Hime other then the Fuka Academy part i remember no mentions of the location.
I kind of assumed it was Earth as Otome takes place int he future although there was probably some material that mentions it somewhere.
Old 2014-02-06, 23:17   Link #1005
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy

Send a message via AIM to Highman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guernsey View Post
I kind of assumed it was Earth as Otome takes place int he future although there was probably some material that mentions it somewhere.
From the blu-ray specials in Otome, it's safe to say it could be related to another time but the big question is what kind of future that HiME's have made themselves for a long time.