Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2009-11-22, 12:59   Link #8921
Solafighter
Hige

Quote:
Originally Posted by technomo12 View Post
i deny that you have a former gf who looks like that!
No big deal. I had a girlfriend, who was also pretty hot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukito_and_Misuzu View Post
My new tattoo of Misuzu from Air TV.

Isnt she beautiful. I'm so happy, but it hurt so bad. Way worse than my first tattoo.
Mommy's going to be mad. lol
Normaly, i wouldnt reply but today is an exception.
This is some outstanding thing, someone can do. Its like putting some anime graphics on a 50.000 $ car.

Repsect!
Old 2009-11-22, 14:02   Link #8922
Yukito_and_Misuzu
Tiffany

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solafighter View Post
No big deal. I had a girlfriend, who was also pretty hot.

Normaly, i wouldnt reply but today is an exception.
This is some outstanding thing, someone can do. Its like putting some anime graphics on a 50.000 $ car.

Repsect!
Thank you.
I've waited a while to get her on me.
I just couldn't make up my mind and I wanted to find a good artist. I'm very picky.

"A wish for eternity"
Yukito_and_Misuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-22, 14:07   Link #8923
Mr.Raw
Permanent Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Mr.Raw Send a message via MSN to Mr.Raw
MOar pics...

Random info:
Signature: Desert Punk

Mr.Raw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-23, 13:12   Link #8924
K_Babyy
Fullmetal Heart

My senior pic! C/O '09 =]

Dirty mirror lol, she's almost 8 months now!

And...here's a belly pic. I had her at 39.5 weeks, this is just a few days before I had her. Looking back at it now, I can't believe how big my stomach got! I really didn't feel as big as I looked.
K_Babyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-23, 13:15   Link #8925
Mr.Raw
Permanent Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Mr.Raw Send a message via MSN to Mr.Raw
Quote:
Originally Posted by K_Babyy View Post

My senior pic! C/O 09 =]

Dirty mirror lol, she's almost 8 months now!

And...here's a belly pic. I had her at 39.5 weeks, this is just a few days before I had her. Looking back at it now, I can't believe how big my stomach got! I really didn't feel as big as I looked.
WOAH!..Your belly was quite big

Random info:
Signature: Desert Punk

Mr.Raw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-23, 13:17   Link #8926
K_Babyy
Fullmetal Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlike1889 View Post
WOAH!..Your belly was quite big
It was crazy. We were all thinking she was gonna be a little 6 or 7 pounder and she comes out 8.8lbs! I couldn't believe it!
K_Babyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-23, 19:05   Link #8927
BigSky
Death & Rebirth

Spoiler for photo:

o_O
BigSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-25, 19:08   Link #8928
Kohana

Well here goes nothing!

Spoiler:

Ignore the bottle, I didn't drink it.. I was just posing with it for some odd reason XD, I posted it because its the most recent picture I have.
Kohana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-25, 20:26   Link #8929
LC
Shocking Pink

Just a normal day..
Spoiler for Pic:

lol, jk. I was a demon in a school drama. I always played the demon..
Old 2009-11-25, 22:44   Link #8930
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukito_and_Misuzu View Post
My new tattoo of Misuzu from Air TV.

Isnt she beautiful. I'm so happy, but it hurt so bad. Way worse than my first tattoo.
Mommy's going to be mad. lol
URMG I'M JEALOUS. Er well......sorta...I wouldn't get a tatoo cause they hurt but.... Your fandom is quite admirable!

Moar love for Air....

Hehe....the Yukito was the first humanoid plushie I made myself. I like his T T eyes. XD
Old 2009-11-25, 23:22   Link #8931
Yukito_and_Misuzu
Tiffany

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
URMG I'M JEALOUS. Er well......sorta...I wouldn't get a tatoo cause they hurt but.... Your fandom is quite admirable!

Moar love for Air....

Hehe....the Yukito was the first humanoid plushie I made myself. I like his T T eyes. XD
I love Air tv. One of the best animes I've watched, but I didn't get the tattoo because I'm a big fan.
I got it for personal meaning. I don't know. Misuzu reminds me of me, just her struggles and pain in life. Of course, I can't and won't die if I start to love or care for some one (I hope), but just her relationship with her mother (aunt) and her birth mother (who passed). That just from being an adopted child myself. And then, of course, her relationship with Yukito. I don't know. I'm not going to sit here and tell my life story. I can just relate to her, and when I look at the picture I think of just letting go of the past and being free. lol Corny, but true. It just gives me a feeling that we're all ment for some reason or another and well, that you should just love with everything you have and not judge others for who or what they are.

Nice picture you made of them by the way and I love the outfit. Very cute.

"A wish for eternity"
Old 2009-11-26, 00:04   Link #8932
Chiibi

I know........the series is sooooo touching and Yukisuzu is my second favorite couple of all couples.
Misuzu herself feels like the very symbol of freedom....like when you see her, you wish you could have wings so you could fly with her. She's an amazing and adorable little character.

Oh, thank you.^^
Old 2009-11-26, 21:26   Link #8933
Yukito_and_Misuzu
Tiffany

Quote:
I know........the series is sooooo touching and Yukisuzu is my second favorite couple of all couples.
Misuzu herself feels like the very symbol of freedom....like when you see her, you wish you could have wings so you could fly with her. She's an amazing and adorable little character.

Oh, thank you.^^
Yes, it's a pretty GREAT anime.
Glad I came across it when I did.
My dad has on damand anime for free and Air tv was one of the animes, but at first I didn't think I'd like it. I started watching it because of the beautiful art work. I ended up becoming obsessed with it and had to buy it to watch the ending. Then I found out there was a movie too, but I found that out only because it was online for a short while. lol
This is how I find most of my anime, but I'm very picky. lol

And who would be your first pick in anime couples?

"A wish for eternity"
Old 2009-11-26, 23:28   Link #8934
Chiibi

Hehe I found Misuzu before finding the Air series itself. She was keychain figure I bought. (I'll buy anything that's cute even if I don't know where it's from) I found out about the game and the series by googling "Air" since that's all what was written on the package. When the anime came out, I watched a few episodes and liked it. A friend bought me the movie for Christmas and it broke my heart but I didn't stop loving the characters or their relationships. I bought the whole TV series on DVD...and I know everything that happens but haven't been able to bring myself to watch the end yet. It was so hard to get over it the first time. I really want to....but the depression will be so harsh. I'm not ready...

Oh yeah, we also have Anime on demand. Very handy for checking out new shows. I got into and bought several because of that channel....

My absolute first pick is TakutoxMitsuki from Full Moon Wo Sagashite. Another really GREAT anime. Dunno if you know it...but it was a pretty big hit in '02 to '04. It's tragic like Air but the ending is a bit....happier. XD

Here's a CUTE screenshot from my favorite scene.
Spoiler for Cute glomp is cute:

I've loved them for almost seven years now. Come to think of it, they're rather similar to Yukisuzu. Mitsuki's also an innocent young girl with a serious illness...but she never loses hope, hides her pain and keeps smiling. Takuto is older and uptight and a little spastic (like Yukito). He's very very tsundere. And in the end, you find out both would lay down their own life to save the other's in an instant. Relationships such as these are just complete I have a huge weakness for things like that. I also have a huge weakness for cute girlxmoody boy couples too.

...........and now I better post another pic of me before mods scold me for going off-topic....

Spoiler for Best con purchase EVER XD:

Last edited by Chiibi; 2009-11-26 at 23:52.
Chiibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-26, 23:48   Link #8935
Yukito_and_Misuzu
Tiffany

Quote:
Hehe I found Misuzu before finding the Air series itself. She was keychain figure I bought. (I'll buy anything that's cute even if I don't know where it's from) I found out about the game and the series by googling "Air" since that's all what was written on the package. When the anime came out, I watched a few episodes and liked it. A friend bought me the movie for Christmas and it broke my heart but I didn't stop loving the characters or their relationship.

My absolute first pick is TakutoxMitsuki from Full Moon Wo Sagashite. Another really GREAT anime. Dunno if you know it...but it was a pretty big hit in '02 to '04. It's tragic like Air but the ending is a bit....happier. XD

Here's a CUTE screenshot from my favorite scene.
Spoiler for Cute glomp is cute:

I've loved them for almost seven years now. Come to think of it, they're rather similar to Yukisuzu. Mitsuki's also an innocent young girl with a serious illness...but she never loses hope, hides her pain and keeps smiling. Takuto is older and uptight and a little spastic (like Yukito). He's very very tsundere. And in the end, you find out both would lay down their own life to save the other's in an instant. Relationships such as these are just complete I have a huge weakness for things like that. I also have a huge weakness for cute girlxmoody boy couples too.

...........and now I better post another pic of me before mods scold me for going off-topic....

Spoiler for Best con purchase EVER XD:
I'll have to check it out.
That is a beautiful dress you're wearing. Who are you suppose to be anyways?

"A wish for eternity"
Old 2009-11-27, 00:07   Link #8936
Chiibi

YEAH, you do!!

Sort of a "sweet lolita" version of Mitsuki. XD She has her hair down in the screenshot I showed you but she usually wears it like this:

Spoiler:

The corkscrew pigtails are a nightmare sometimes. BUT THEY'RE SOOOO CUTE XD Misuzu's hair=EASY compared to THAT. lol
Old 2009-11-27, 07:37   Link #8937
Shiemi
Counting days

Quote:

Moar love for Air....

I love your pictures! ^^

Frank Parsons
Shiemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 10:45   Link #8938
Yukito_and_Misuzu
Tiffany

Quote:
YEAH, you do!!

Sort of a "sweet lolita" version of Mitsuki. XD She has her hair down in the screenshot I showed you but she usually wears it like this:

Spoiler:

The corkscrew pigtails are a nightmare sometimes. BUT THEY'RE SOOOO CUTE XD Misuzu's hair=EASY compared to THAT. lol
Aw so she's who you're dressed up as. Too cute.

"A wish for eternity"
Old 2009-11-27, 13:08   Link #8939
MoMo-Jaye Ge

i want to post a picture under the * Spoiler* but how do i do it ? i tried many times doing it but when i clikc preview post, the spolier thingie gives me the link of the photo:S
MoMo-Jaye Ge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 13:59   Link #8940
Chiibi

@Shiemi: Thank you^^

@Yukito and Misuzu: I love to look cute. XD The real Mitsuki's much cuter but I try.

@MoMo-Jaye: Try typing it like this:

Code:
Spoiler:
Just wrap spoiler tags around the image tags outside the image's url. It should work.

Tags
photo