AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-09-21, 17:04   Link #2161
Xellos
There will be no miracle

Send a message via AIM to Xellos
Rakan has reached a new level of ridiculous.
Old 2008-09-21, 18:00   Link #2162
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOP View Post
Rakan licking panties? Sounds intense.
Expert strategy, cannot be beat! Sniffing panties, surfing giant swords, and destroying infinite barrier dimensions just by flexing, rules of magic be damned!

Speaking of which, why didn't he just do that last part first?
Old 2008-09-21, 18:10   Link #2163
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Cause it wouldn't look nearly as awesome.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 18:58   Link #2164
Xellos
There will be no miracle

Send a message via AIM to Xellos
He just came up with it at the spur of the moment, since his original plan to break the barrier by defeating the girls was foiled by their determination. And yes, it wouldn't look as cool without breaking the rules of magic, physics, and sanity.
Old 2008-09-21, 20:02   Link #2165
Asrialys

Just look at Rakan's expression when he sniffs the panties. His eyes are all dark and his pupils are white, the usual art of something evil or about to on a destruction spree. But no...what is he doing? lol
Old 2008-09-21, 20:11   Link #2166
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Rakan's strength gives him way too much confidence to screw around with his opponents in the middle of a conflict...If this previous chapter didn't demonstrate that, then I don't know what will...

What would panties taste like? That, my friends, is the question of the decade...
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 02:42   Link #2167
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

Racan even looks a bit sad when Chamo is better at sniffing out where the girls are hiding
Sian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 03:08   Link #2168
vaatei
*Scanlator

Ok lets talk about the fight between Negi and Fate a little from the look on Fates face do think he let Negi hit himto see if gained any strength from Rakan's training? I think Negi is gonna lose big time and do you think Negi would be so obsessed about defeting Fate he would charge his magia erebea's dark energi to a dangerous point?

Last edited by vaatei; 2008-09-23 at 08:47.
vaatei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 03:17   Link #2169
Asrialys

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaatei View Post
Ok lets talk about the fight between Negi and Fate a little from the look on Fates face do think he let Negi hit to see if gained any strength from Rakans training? I think Negi is gonna lose big time
I'm sure Fate wanted to see the results of Negi's training, but I don't think he was getting hit on purpose (at least after the first hit). I think he was caught a little off-guard, but still put up a little effort in blocking the blows. I mean, I doubt that he's even trying at all though.

Quote:
you do think Negi would so obsessed about defeting Fate he would charge his magia erebea's dark energi to a dangerous point?
Eventually. He probably didn't think he had to at this moment. But now he knows that it wasn't enough.
Old 2008-09-22, 22:49   Link #2170
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

I think Fate's just screwing with Negi; Fate wants to judge just how far Negi has come, yet still believing he has the security of still being superior to Negi...To what relative degree that is, who knows...

It's possible that Fate's trying to psychologically break Negi as well...Fate knows that Negi has put so much effort into getting stronger, so he may be deliberately letting Negi get some direct hits in and make Negi think he's winning, only to fake out and destroy Negi's will with something incredibly devastating...Whether that'll be successful with backup help pushing through, who knows either...
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
Old 2008-09-22, 22:52   Link #2171
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Fate just loves to troll people, doesn't he?
Old 2008-09-23, 01:23   Link #2172
Asrialys

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightViper88 View Post
I think Fate's just screwing with Negi; Fate wants to judge just how far Negi has come, yet still believing he has the security of still being superior to Negi...To what relative degree that is, who knows...

It's possible that Fate's trying to psychologically break Negi as well...Fate knows that Negi has put so much effort into getting stronger, so he may be deliberately letting Negi get some direct hits in and make Negi think he's winning, only to fake out and destroy Negi's will with something incredibly devastating...Whether that'll be successful with backup help pushing through, who knows either...
That seems possible. Considering that he admitted that Negi might be a worthy opponent, it'll probably be a while before the big battle (hopefully not too far away).
Old 2008-09-23, 01:40   Link #2173
vaatei
*Scanlator

Spoiler for Chapter 227:

vaatei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 03:01   Link #2174
Asrialys

Tsukiyomi must have had lots of self-restraint for waiting all this time...
Old 2008-09-23, 05:18   Link #2175
Vash002
Ready to Boast

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneDragon View Post
Fate just loves to troll people, doesn't he?
He is gay for Negi... Or that's what I saw in that weird page I found. Anyway, it looks like he wants Negi to go crazy or making him lose control, or something.

@New chapter: Delicious sword licking!
Spoiler for And:
Vash002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 09:59   Link #2176
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vash002 View Post
He is gay for Negi... Or that's what I saw in that weird page I found.
Yeah, I saw that same fake translation, too.
Old 2008-09-23, 10:02   Link #2177
Eastern_Mage

Fate seems NOT immune to pain, as the first pages of Period 226 shown. He just able to put up a barrier to prevent subsequent hits.
Eastern_Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 10:07   Link #2178
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Anyway, is it me, or are the recent chapters pushing it in terms of the kinky stuff?
Old 2008-09-23, 11:58   Link #2179
ZeroForever

no more then some other scenes in the manga, it's just that the whole hentai battle attacks of rakan were done over the top just to show how perverted he is, along with chamo.

funny stuff though, rakan is kinda ridiculous.
Old 2008-09-23, 13:22   Link #2180
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Oh, oh! Akamatsu putting out ecchi stuff? Whoa, shocking!

Save for the fanservice, it's just showing how perverted Rakan is when he gets too confident and doesn't take things too seriously...I'm sure we'll see personality turn the polar opposite once we see him get pushed into a real fight...

Tags
action, fantasy